Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-16, 00:32
Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Joe's Wrestling Introduction

Kari comes back in and looks sad but ready to keep going. We start on our feet and begin circling.

Kirsten: It has gotten hot in here.

Kirsten just takes off her shirt and reveals a white sports bra. Of course I can't help but look at her instead of Kari. Out of nowhere I am hit by a weight in my chest. Kari charged and hit me with a cross body shot. I go down hard on my back and she is laying perpendicular to me with her chest on mine. She pulls my right arm between her legs and grabs my left arm with both of her arms. She stretches my arms out as far as she can. This hold doesn't hurt much, but it is an effective pin. I am struggling not to let Kirsten get to 15. She is getting closer and closer as I run out of energy.

I am lucky when Kirsten's phone rings. She runs over to check it. While she is doing that, I get a break since she isn't counting. She has to go handle something. She says she will be back as soon as possible. She leaves and Kari looks back down at me.

Kari: You're lucky. Now no one will see me beat you.

Me: You will have to do a lot more than this to beat me.

I get both of my arms free and roll us over so I am on top. I sit on her stomach and pin her arms to the side to solidify my pin. She starts squirming while I count. I think I have the pin and am taking some time to admire how good her abs and breasts look in this outfit. I get to 13 when she lifts her legs from under me and wraps them around my stomach.

Kari: Ok. Time to stop playing around.

I am snapped back to reality when she gives me a really tight squeeze. It is weaker than the first round but she definitely gets my attention. I put my hands on her thighs and try to separate them. I can't budge them and try to break apart her ankles. I am making progress this way when just like against Kirsten, my head is dragged into Kari's breast. I am face first into the soft pink material of Kari's bra. I have flash backs to my match with Kirsten and think “Oh no. Here we go again.”

Kari wraps her arms around my head and makes it impossible for me to pull away. I push on her hips and stomach but she doesn't move an inch. I didn't notice before, but fatigue hits me like a brick wall. I am exhausted all of a sudden and am losing more and more air every second. My will to fight back is all gone and my struggles cease. I fall to the side and Kari doesn't let up a bit.

I have to admit that at this point it is pretty clear that I am going to lose and I don't mind losing this way at all. The breast smother quickly turned this round from competitive to a domination. I have no chance of escaping and no more oxygen so I tap three times on her hip to signal my surrender. Kari doesn't let go of the hold immediately.

Kari: Did you just give up?

I still can't speak so I just move my head up and down as much as possible between her breasts. Then she lets me go and I roll over onto my back and try to catch my breath. Kari sits on my stomach and looks me in the eyes with a huge smile on her face.

Kari: I can't believe I actually won a round! I thought for sure you were gonna finish me off!

Me: You got me. There was no way for me to escape that.

Kari: Even though you just got beat up by a girl, I don't think you mind losing to that hold too much.

She gave her but a little wiggle against my crotch which had become erect during her smother.

Me: Sorry. That's not something I can control especially wrestling against an attractive girl.

Kari: That's fine as long as you don't mind me continuing to use it against you to win.

Me: Oh man. Ok do your worst.

Kari: Don't worry. There is much more domination still to come.

I let out a moan of arousal and fatigue. I am worried that I won't be able to keep up with her. She has almost as much stamina as Kirsten and I am more worn out than I was against in the last match. If I can't keep her from smothering me or beating me sexually this will end with me as the loser again. I look up her body sitting on top of me. Every part of her body looks formidable. At this point she has the advantage on me in strategy and energy. I have to wear her down some how so we are at the same level.

We get up and she gives me a huge hug. I return her hug.

Kari: Thanks for agreeing to this Joe. I am having so much fun!

I should be more worried about winning, but I am happy that she is having a good time. We get ready to start Round 4. I am still up 2 to 1 so I am not in danger of losing yet. I am not ready to start again since I am still out of breath and extremely turned on by the match so far. She probably knows this and is trying to hurry on purpose to take advantage of my weakness.

I try to get her in a headlock. She was faster than me to begin with and now there is absolutely no comparison between the two. She is the hare and I am the tortoise. Her hand are on my shoulders and I am dragged backwards into her leg behind my feet. I trip and fall on my back. She tries to jump on my stomach, but I have enough strength to push her over my head. Too bad my speed is not up to par.

I try to sit up and my face rams right into a pink pillow. Before I could sit up, Kari turned around and sat on my neck and chest facing my legs. Her butt is right in my face. She wiggles it a little while looking back at me.

Kari: Well well Joe. You seem to be in another tough situation.

I grunt and put my hands on her back and butt trying to push her off.

Kari: Don't pretend you don't like this Joe. I know you were staring earlier and you wanted to end up helpless in my facesit before this match was over.

I didn't think that exactly, but it isn't too far from the truth. I continue to push weakly until my view goes completely black. Now Kari is sitting directly on my face and gyrating her hips to rub her butt in my face and rub it in that she is in complete control. I can't struggle anymore with my lack of oxygen. I am too worn out physically, mentally, and sexually and am ok with letting her win this round since we will just be tied. My hands fall to the side and I am about to tap when air floods back to my lungs.

Kari sat up and looked back at me.

Kari: Hmmm. This seems too easy. I think you might enjoy it too much. You have to be punished some for losing to me.

She leans forward and her legs extend behind my head. She grabs my hair and pulls so my nose is between her butt cheeks before locking her ankles and crushing me in a reverse headscissor. This hold is the strongest she has used against me by far. The mound that is her butt cheeks takes up most of my vision. As if I would look anywhere else in a situation like this. My hands pull at her thighs to no avail. In no time I have given up hope and just lay there moaning and groaning. The pain is too much for me. The door opens and Kirsten walks back in as I pound the mat.

Me: I submit! Please let go!

Kari: Yes! I did it!

Kirsten: Wow! Good job Kari! Is that 2 to 1?

Kari: No. It's 2 to 2 now!

Kirsten: Awesome! I told you there was a chance you could win. What happened?

Kari: Well I took your advice and its clear that he likes getting smothered by my breasts and butt.

Kirsten: I thought you didn't want to beat him that way?

Kari: I didn't have much of a choice. He is lucky I didn't do that from the beginning. I probably would have won 3 to 0.

I am really tired and she is extremely confident. The benefit of that round being so short is that I actually got some energy back despite losing. She gets up and I try to get control of my emotions. I might have a chance to win based on strength, but if I get too turned on then I will definitely lose. If I can't control myself in the last round then Kari will humiliate me by winning 3 rounds in a row to beat me after I was up 2 to 0.

Kari: How about we make this interesting Joe?

Me: What do you mean?

Kari: The loser has to be the winner's training dummy for a whole week.

Me: Ok. You're on.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-16, 04:09
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Most people would say that I am crazy for accepting this deal after losing the last two rounds. What Kari doesn't realize is that she is giving me the motivation to make sure I win. Losing to her is one thing, but having to take her abuse for a whole week is too much. This round will decide the winner so I have to give it everything I've got.

It took a while, but I can finally see some signs of fatigue from Kari. She is breathing pretty heavy. We circle each other and she charges me. I am too slow to react and end up in her headlock. My head is pressed against her breast, but my face is out so I can still breathe. She sticks her foot in front of mine and we fall to the ground. She maintains her headlock and is laying perpendicular to my body. I am stuck in the same position as the first round. There is one major difference however.

After 4 rounds of back and forth wrestling, I am really tired and weak compared to the first round. I had a lot of trouble escaping the first time. I try to pull her arms away from my head, but its no use. To make matters worse, Kari turns my head so I am being smothered again. It is way too soon to admit defeat, but I am running out of options. I just lay there and let her dominate me while I try to think of a plan.

Kirsten: He isn't even putting up a fight!

Kari: Haha I know. This is much easier than I thought it would be!

I hear them and realize I can't let things end this way. I use the rest of my strength and roll us over. I am still in her hold, but am now on top. The better leverage allows me to pull her arm from around my head and pin both of her arms. Now I am in control and she has the worried look on her face. My weight and positioning makes it really hard for Kari to struggle. She can't get me off and Kirsten starts to count.

I smile at her while she struggles.

I am getting really excited to win a match against an athletic girl. She gave me a lot of trouble, but a win is a win.

1...And she lifts her shoulder!

I am shocked that she managed to break the count. She still seems out of sorts so I just pin her again. She refuses to let me pin her. I try three times and she stops it before Kirsten gets to 15. Sadly, it seems like Kari will not go down without a fight. I decide to go for a submission.

I roll to the side and wrap my legs around her body. I get her in a body scissor with her on top facing away from me. Her hands immediately go to my knees and try to push them apart. This is not working for her and I give a little more squeeze to take the fight out of her. To make my hold stronger I lean forward and grab the back of her neck. I hug her head so it is right beside mine.

Me: This has been fun Kari, but there is no way out of this.

Kari: Ugh. This hurts!

Kirsten: Don't give in Kari!

Kari: I'm trying but there is no way out!

Kari's hands move back to my ankles. She tries her hardest to break my scissor. Again she is unsuccessful and just moans in defeat. I see Kirsten walking around getting ready to declare me the winner. She is standing at my feet and behind Kari. Then she looks me in the eye and mouths.

Kirsten: (Say anything and you don't get a rematch.)

I am really confused by what that means and just stare at her. Kari is still pulling at my ankles without success. I hear Kari start to talk and close my eyes for a second while squeezing harder to finish her off.

Kari: Ok Joe. You wi

My legs are ripped apart and fall to the side. I open my eyes and look to see Kirsten backing away from us. I don't know what happened, but there is no way Kari had that much strength left. Kirsten must have done it! I am distracted by my thoughts and Kari jumps from between my legs to sitting on my stomach and finally sitting on my neck before I can defend myself. I put my hands on her butt and try to push her off.

She grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. I am in a school girl pin. My vision becomes blocked by a wall of pink and it gets harder to breathe. Kari leaned forward and is smothering me with her crotch. I realize the situation I am in and can't help but get a little turned on. Kari is doing anything to win and it is working. After about a minute of being mesmerized by her hold, I start to squirm. I roll left and right but her hold is too strong and I am running out of air fast. I buck as hard as I can and actually unseat her.

I go to sit up, but just run face first into her crotch again. She is too fast for me right now. I am back in the same hold as 5 seconds ago. I feel us roll to the side with my view remaining the same. Kari's legs lock behind my head and an unexpectedly strong force crushes my head. I am stuck in her head scissors now. I can't believe she still has this much power in her legs. Her legs are amazingly strong.

Me: I submit!!

Kari: What was that?

Me: I give! You win!

Kari: Yes! I can't believe I won!

My head falls to the ground and I just look at the ceiling.

Kirsten: Winner of round 5 by headscissor and the match 3 to 2 Kari!

I watch Kirsten raise Kari's hand while Kari puts her foot on my chest. I am exhausted and just lay there while they celebrate Kari's victory. I close my eyes and think about what this means. I feel a jolt of pleasure and let out a moan as Kari rubs her foot on my crotch. I am still excited from her smother and headscissor.

Kari: Hehe. For someone who wanted to win so much you were easy to take advantage of. You obviously didn't want your rematch with Kirsten that bad.

Me: What do you mean?

Kirsten: I told her our deal. You just lost to another girl that I beat 5 to 0. There is no way I can give you a rematch unless you beat her.

Kari: Whoops. Sorry about that. Maybe next time.

Kari gives a huge smirk to show she is not sorry at all. Kari removes her foot. They both jump around yelling in excitement. Now I know what Kirsten meant. If I tell Kari Kirsten helped her I will never get a rematch. I don't like this situation one bit. I have to let Kari do whatever she wants to me for the next week.

“What is going on in here?”

Without warning I look at the door to see Lynn and Ali standing at the door with confused looks on their faces.

Kirsten: Not much. Just wrestling. Why are you here?

Ali: We were walking by and heard yelling so we came to check it out. What do you mean wrestling?

Kari: I just showed Joe who is boss. Right Joe?

Me: Ugh.

Lynn: You beat up a guy. That's awesome!!

Lynn and Ali: Can you show us how?

The next week I meet with Kari to train and she spends an hour or so putting whatever holds she wants on me until I give up. At least Kari wears her sports bra and compression shorts during this so I get a little enjoyment from how great she looks. She puts me in all kinds of scissors, smothers, and other holds. This wouldn't be so embarrassing, but Lynn and Ali come too. Kari forces me to let them apply some holds. Some of Lynn's holds really make me give up. Ali is a lot weaker and I have to fake the submissions.

After 4 days of this Ali and Lynn tell Kari they have been practicing extra and want a match against me.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-16, 08:30
Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50
Last Achievements

This is becoming one of my favourite stories on the site. Keep it up!
Old 27-May-16, 09:29
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I already thought Joe was one of the luckiest men alive, but now with two new hotties wanting to wrestle with him, I just realised I hate him. He stole the life that should have been mine, the lucky bastard.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this, mate. For some reason, too, I think I am anticipating the match with Ali the most. I think it is because Joe needed to fake his submissions to make her happy. If she legitimately defeats him, that will be damned humiliating.

Thank you again for a wonderful story series, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-16, 09:34
ludwigvan

Really enjoying these stories! I like how close the matches are.

As much as I like seeing the guy lose though, it would be nice to see him win the odd match.
Old 28-May-16, 13:42
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I can't stop thinking about what happened against Kirsten and Kari. The match against Kirsten was really close until the end when she dominated because of my lack of stamina. I had the match against Kari won, but then lost when Kirsten interfered. Since then I have been working out more in case I face her again. I am looking forward to my matches with Lynn and Ali, but they want more time to practice on their own before they face me. Lynn seems like she could be dangerous if I am not careful, but I am not too worried about Ali. They said they would let me know when they felt ready.

I am sitting in the library working on some homework. I am up in a small room on the top floor where few people usually go. I have been texting Kirsten about what happened the other day when she helped Kari beat me. She just sent me a text saying “Maybe next time we wrestle we will give you handicap and you might stand a chance .” I don't answer it yet I want to finish my work first. I am focused on my work and listening to music so I don't notice someone is there until they tap me on the shoulder.

Tara: Hey Joe! What's up?

Me: Oh hey Tara. I didn't see you there. Just finishing up some work before I head back to my room.

Tara was the first person I met at school. She was in my freshman orientation class and we met on the first day. We got to know each other pretty well and spent a lot of time together between class and generally meeting up and relaxing during free time. She is a History major. We continued to see each other regularly because she dated my old roommate for a year. She started out as a very innocent having never drank alcohol or had a boyfriend. I have heard rumors of some weird things they have done and that she has gotten a little crazy. This was a good time, but also the reason things have gotten awkward and we haven't talked much recently. They broke up and it was not pretty.

Tara: I haven't talked to you in forever. How has everything been?

Me: Pretty good. Just class right now. How about you?

Tara: Not too much. Just need to get some work done. Can I join you?

Me: Sure.

Tara: Can I borrow your phone? Mine died and I need to look something up.

Me: Ok. Here you go.

I give her my phone and go back to my work.

Tara: What is this text from Kirsten?

Me: Nothing. Don't worry about it.

Tara: You wrestled with her? And did you really lose?

Me: Ummm yeah. Please don't tell anyone.

Tara: How in the world did she beat you?

Me: It was really close, but her legs are so strong and she surprised me.

Tara: Wow I can't believe you lost to a girl!

She is obviously thinking about something, but doesn't say anything for a while. When she hands back my phone I find out what she was thinking.

Tara: Can we wrestle?

Me: Have you wrestled before?

Tara: A lot actually. I have had 6 matches against friends, but lost all of them.

Me: Wow that is a lot. Why do you want to wrestle me?

Tara: After this whole break up I need to let out some frustration and what better way than taking someone down and forcing them to submit to me. I also really like wrestling, but have never won and I haven't found anyone to go against in a long time. You lost to a girl already so maybe I will have a chance. If you are worried about my size its fine. I can take care of myself. Just because I am only 110 pounds doesn't mean I can't be good at wrestling.

Me: But I am 200 pounds. I really don't know if this is a good idea. You are so much smaller than me.

Tara: Why? Are you scared?

Me: Ha. You're funny. Not at all. I just really would hate to hurt you because I am so much bigger.

Tara: Don't worry about me. You should just worry about yourself because it would be really embarrassing if I dominate you like Kirsten did. Pretty please Joe!

She puts on a pouting face. I am really not sure about this. I want to wrestle with her because she is absolutely gorgeous. She looks remarkably like Taylor swift. She is pretty tall at about 5'9” and has long blonde hair. She has done some small time modeling and is easily the most attractive Junior. So this is my dilemma. There is no person I would rather roll around with, but there is the chance I get really distracted if she wears something revealing. On the other hand, as small as she is this should be an easy match to win even if that happens. I don't want to pick on a girl that much smaller than me, but I need a confidence boost after losing to two girls already and she is begging me to do this. I finally give in to her request and we agree to meet at the weight room tomorrow afternoon. She is so excited she finishes her work and before she leaves practically jumps into my arms to hug me. I am still kind of nervous about what might happen tomorrow, but think this will be enjoyable in multiple ways.

Its the next day and I am sitting in the weight room in my shorts and a Tshirt waiting for Tara. I am thinking about this match coming up that we agreed to a first to 3 rounds wins with the same rules as the other matches. I try to remind myself that I can't lose this match. A loss against Tara would be so much more demoralizing than the other matches. She is smaller than Kirsten and Kari and is not an athlete. She is a complete girly girl who doesn't work out at all. Finally Tara walks in. She is in a bright yellow dress with red flowers all over it. I am a little confused why she is in that outfit.

Me: Is that what you are wrestling in?

Tara: No silly. I just wore this down here so no one would know what I was doing.

Me: Oh ok. Well what are you wearing?

Tara: Don't worry you will find out soon enough and I think you will like it.

Me: Why is that?

She turns her back to me and pulls her dress over her head. I am in shock as she reveals a hot pink one piece swimsuit. The swimsuit is so tight that it is plastered against her skin like it was painted there. Her arms look like twigs since she doesn't have any fat on them. The same can be said for her legs. They look lean but not muscular since she never works out. There is no way they are as strong as Kirsten's or Kari's legs, but their strength could be deceptive. Her breasts are not big, but the suit accentuates them perfectly and I can't look away. My eyes get wide and my mouth drops open as I am staring at Tara. She sees my reaction and smiles like this is exactly what she wanted. She saunters over to me showing off her body. When she gets in front of me she puts her finger under my chin and pushes it up to close my mouth.

Tara: Easy tiger. We haven't even started wrestling yet. I guess you like what you see.

All I can do is nod my head.

Tara: Did you expect me to wear something like this?

Me: Uhh. Um. Not at all. What is with girls always wearing pink?

Tara: I always wrestle in a swimsuit. This is the first time in a one piece since I usually wrestle in a bikini. I chose pink to remind you that a girl is showing you who is boss when I have you pinned.

I picture that and think I am lucky that she didn't wear a bikini. I am having a hard enough time focusing now and that would make things much worse.

Me: You are really confident for a girl who has never won a match.

Tara: Well that is going to change today. Good luck you're gonna need it. I'll show you that being stronger than your opponent isn't the only way to win!

She is really happy and gives me a hug around my neck. I return the hug around her waist. She turns and walks to her side of the mat giving me an amazing view of the back half of her body. Her butt looks amazing too and I catch myself staring again. I really need to get myself under control because I am already feeling aroused just from her outfit. I can't let her get to me. I really hope she is good enough for this to be competitive so she will want to wrestle again, but I definitely cannot lose to her.

We start stretching and I do my best not to look at her. No matter how hard I try I can't help glancing a few times, but manage to avoid staring. I have never seen her dressed like this and can see why she is a model.

Joe- 20 years old, 5'10” 200 lbs; Record 0-2
VS
Tara- 20 years old, 5'9” 110 lbs; Record 0-6

We start standing up and lock hands. I want to see how strong she is so I just resist and let her push. She is not nearly strong enough to get me down or push me back this way. She sees that this isn't getting her anywhere and spreads our arms out to the side. This puts us really close to each other so her chest is mashed up against mine. I am confused why she did this since it didn't give her better leverage, but then her leg hooks behind mine. She shoves me hard enough that I trip and land on my back. Tara immediately jumps on my stomach and lands pretty hard. It knocks the air out of me and I let out an audible “oof.” With the air knocked out of my lungs I can't stop her from pinning my hands above my head.

Tara: That was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Me: You just surprised me that's all. It's one thing to get me down but you will never make me give up.

Tara: That's a bold statement from a guy who couldn't even last a minute without getting pinned by a girl who weighs almost half what he does.

Me: It was just a fluke. When I get out of this I'll show you.

I am so much stronger than Tara that I can use only my upper body to push her backwards, but can't completely shove her off of me. I get really close until she lets one of my arms go and pushes on my chest so I can't sit up anymore. Then she leans her body on top of mine while continuing to push until I am flat on my back again. I keep squirming, but despite being stronger she keeps finding a way to keep me down. Her wrestling experience is giving her an advantage right now. There must be a better way to get out of this. I am using way too much energy trying to get out of this little girl's pin. I try to push her off one more time. This time I am really surprised by her response.

I managed to sit up with her sitting on my legs. I think I am free when she lets go of my arms. Instead she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls my head right between her breasts. The shock of this hold makes me unable to fight back effectively. I weakly push on her sides in a failed attempt to get free. It doesn't take long for me to lose all concentration on wrestling and just rub my hands up and down her sides. All I can see is the pink fabric of her suit and feel her breasts surrounding my face. She leans forward and forces me on my back once again.

I have no idea how long I am in this position, but I realize I am having a lot of trouble breathing. Her breasts are not huge, but are big enough to stop me from getting air. The need for oxygen helps to get me out of my daze. I still can't think straight and consider just letting her finish me off like this. I am completely aroused and despite getting dominated, am really enjoying this breast smother.

My limited experience with girls (basically zero besides the wrestling) is really hurting me again. It didn't take much for her to have me fully erect and distracted. The combination of how beautiful she is and her sexy outfit is making it impossible to control myself. I feel her leg bump against my crotch.

Tara: Well well. What do we have here Joe?

I try to respond but can only mumble unintelligibly into her chest. She laughs at my predicament and keeps teasing me about how bad she is beating me.

Tara: I knew I could beat you but I never thought it would be this easy. I also didn't know you felt this way about me. That makes things much more interesting.

Me: Mmmm. Mmmm!

Tara: Haha. What was that? I am surprised that the girls I wrestled put up so much more of a fight than a “big strong” guy like you.

The last statement struck a nerve in me. As much as I like this situation I can't let her have her way with me like this. I stop rubbing her sides and wrap my arms around her body. We are in an endurance battle of me squeezing her body versus her squeezing my head and smothering me. Eventually our size and strength difference is apparent. Even in my weakened state, I am able to wear her down enough to roll over so she is on her back and separate her arms. I finally pull my head away from her chest and hold her arms down by her side. She is mad that I escaped, but is happy that I was stuck for so long and look flustered.

I feel exactly how I look. The extended time without oxygen has taken its toll and I need some time to recover. I sit on her thighs while she squirms trying to get away. I am able to regain some energy, but have trouble keeping hold of her. She managed to get one leg free. I guess she is going to try and scissor me so I make sure to keep her other leg trapped between mine. Her legs don't look too dangerous, but after the matches with Kirsten and Kari and what Tara has done to me so far, I should never underestimate a girl's strength or abilities.

Me: Man. It took a while but now I've got you where I want you.

Tara: I wouldn't be so sure. Maybe this is really where I want you.

Me: You should've just kept smothering me. I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. I was getting close to giving up.

Tara: Maybe. But this is a best of 5 round match so I don't mind losing one round to win three. Don't worry there is plenty of time for me to dominate you.

Me: That's a good strategy, but you will never be strong enough to pin me or make me submit three times.

Tara: I told you there are many ways to win. You're right I will never be as strong as you so I will just make you as strong as me.

She lifts her leg and starts to rub her thigh and knee against my crotch. My erection had subsided a little since the smother, but this immediately brought it back. I can't help but let out a moan of pleasure. She is really getting to me and I don't know how to stop her. She seems to know all of my weaknesses and is using them to her advantage. I am losing focus again and just staring at her perfect body while she does whatever she wants to me. Its almost like I have lost control of my body. I let both of her arms go and re-position my hands. One goes to her side and hips while the other rubs her free leg.

This is drastically different than my other two matches. Tara is doing everything she can to push my buttons and make me too weak and turned on to fight back. This was never something I considered could be used this effectively. I look up and down her body from her breasts to her stomach and crotch and finally her legs realizing almost too late how dangerous of a weapon it truly could be.

I don't stop staring until I hear a laugh and feel both of her hands grab my head. She lifts my head to look in her eyes.

Tara: So Joe. Are you happy you agreed to wrestle with me.

Me: Oh my god yes.

Tara: Good! This is the most fun I have had in a really long time. I didn't know dominating a guy would be soooo much fun! I guess its because someone my size should never be able to beat someone your size especially when its a small girl against a big guy. I think you might even like being dominated by me.

I hadn't thought about that, but what she said could make sense. I know I am exponentially stronger than her and should be able to throw her around like a doll. Despite this, at every moment of the round I have found myself completely under her spell. I should have been able to get out of her smother a lot sooner, but I just let her control me with ease. Even when I am on top she is in control.

Tara: This is really fun. I love dominating you but I want a little challenge. If you don't at least put up a fight then this will be our only match.

I hear what she says and really want to wrestle with her more than once. This means I need to do everything I can to make this competitive even if I can't win. I still want to win, but she is so much better than I expected and her strategy is working perfectly against me. I am trying my best to get back in the fight, but she is still using her leg to keep me in a constant state of arousal. I can't believe that she is using her sexuality against me in what is supposed to be a competitive match.

It is really hard, but I pull my arms away from her body and stand up to get away from Tara and try to regroup. I just want to reset the match because everything that has happened so far is not good for me. She gets up and we start circling each other. She adjusts her swimsuit and we lock hands again.

This time I learn from my mistakes and immediately take the fight to her. I easily push her to her back and sit on her stomach to get a pin. I trap her hands above her head and lean forward so she cannot escape. Now I am in complete control. I know this is how the match should have gone from the beginning. Once I have her down like this my size and strength are too much for her. She tries to wiggle free but can only do enough to survive. I try to count the pin twice but she manages to get her shoulder up before I can get to 15. I slide my hands down her arms and pin them by her biceps instead of her wrists. This does the trick and am able to get to 15 without much of a struggle. I stand up and help her to her feet.

I go up 1-0. I would like to say I knew I would win from the beginning, but have to admit to having some doubts during the early and middle parts of the round. Now I know what I need to do to win. I have to be aggressive and not give her a chance to get me worked up. There is no way she can match my strength, but if I show any hint of weakness she will exploit it mercilessly. I got a point on the board but she clearly deserved to win the round. I will have to be extremely careful from now on.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-16, 16:46
ludwigvan

Wow, didn't expect that. Brilliant how she uses skill and her "assets" to her advantage.
Old 28-May-16, 21:06
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I love Tara's sensual playfulness in your match and also the one piece swimsuit. I think that is the perfect attire for wrestling and she sounds gorgeous. Looking forward to reading more of Joe's best of five match with her. Thank you for this story, mate.
Old 28-May-16, 23:22
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

love how you brought in Tara to wrestle before the other 2 girls. so far I am enjoying the stories thus far and the playfulness and light teasing is a nice touch. can you maybe add some playful flexing of muscles (it can be to emphasize the girls strong body parts IE:biceps calves/quads/thighs even abs this would make for me an even better story )every once in a while ?????
Old 30-May-16, 16:46
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Tara threw me for a loop in the first round. Her strategy of using her body to distract me worked but I managed to turn it around at the end. If I stay focused and keep my mind off of her I should have no trouble winning. She is definitely not someone I should take lightly. She is well aware of how hot she is and knows how to use it.

We get some water while I try to recover from the first round. She looks like nothing has happened since I just pinned her. I am the one that was getting beaten for most of the round. I manage to catch my breath but I am still really turned on when we start the next round.

Joe 1 Tara 0

We lock hands again and this time I make sure to keep her away from me. I push her all around the mat until her back is against the wall. I pull her forward, release her hands, and wrap my arms around her body in a bear hug. I am crushing her body with my strength. She starts to groan and even let out some whimpers from the pain. I feel bad that I am beating her like this. Her head falls on my shoulder and her struggles completely stop.

I don't want to hurt her so I set her down on her back. She reaches behind her and rubs her back trying to help the soreness. I get on my hands and knees by her right side and start to crawl over her to get a cross body pin. I barely lean over her when her arm shoots up and wraps around my head. I am pulled forward and fall onto my stomach.

Tara shows off some athleticism by rolling backwards and flipping us over so she is on top and I am on my back. I am in her head lock with my face pressed into her armpit. I am worried that it is going to stink. Instead I smell strawberries. I don't know what she is wearing but the smell is intoxicating.

Tara: Haha. You fell for it! I was just faking being hurt.

Me: You were pretty convincing.

Her skinny arm is surrounding my head and I can't get it off. The combination of her squeezing my head and how good she smells is making me weaker by the second. I put one hand on her arm and the other on her stomach. I don't know what to do so I just squeeze her arm.

Tara: What's wrong Joe? Am I beating you up?

Me: Sort of. I underestimated how strong you are.

Tara: Is that why you are feeling up my muscles?

She squeezes my head to show off and get a grunt out of me. She smiles and does this a few more times. If I don't get out really soon I will have no fight left in me. I remember the match with Kari and how I got out of her head lock. I try to repeat that and roll Tara over my body sideways and onto her back. I throw my leg over her body and sit on her stomach. Her arm is still around my head, but I am out of her armpit and my head is on her shoulder.

I roll back over and get her in a body scissor with her on top. This forces her to let go of my head and try to separate my legs. Her arms are stronger than I expected, but not strong enough to break my scissors. I squeeze really hard and hear her moan and groan from the pressure. Again her struggles stop and her head falls on my shoulder. Its like deja vu, but this time I am not going to make the same mistake. I keep up my scissor and don't let up until I hear the magic words.

Tara: I give up. You win.

Me: Dang. That was a close one.

Tara: Yeah. I'm gonna get you next round.

Me: If you don't its all over little girl.

Tara: I have been messing around so far. I'm gonna be serious now.

Me: Yeah right. Just admit I am too strong for you.

She ignores that and walks to her side of the mat. I hope she is bluffing because she has put me in some tough holds and could easily be winning 2 to 0 instead of losing 2 to 0. I just need to focus on myself and not let her get in my head. I just need one more round and will finally get my first win against a girl.

Joe 2, Tara 0

I try to catch her by surprise and charge her immediately. I reach out and grab the air where she used to be. I turn in time to see her charging but not soon enough to stop her from jumping and slamming into my chest. I land on my back with her on top. I toss her off easily before she can get a hold on me. I am on my knees getting up and feel a weight on my shoulders. I am pushed back down to my hands and knees. Tara wraps her legs around my head in a standing head scissor.

She starts squeezing and I feel some pressure, but nothing like Kari and Kirsten's. I can survive her scissors for quite a while. I put my hands on her thighs and try to push her off. I almost get out when she shows me I was naive. She adds more power that forces me to stop pushing and groan. They are still not as strong as what I have experienced before, but her legs do hurt when she really squeezes.

Tara: Haha. Did you really think that was as hard as I could squeeze?

Me: I was hoping so.

Tara: Too bad. These babies will definitely hurt you.

While she is talking she rubs her thighs to emphasize her point and grabs my elbows. I am so focused on her legs that I don't fight back while she pulls my arms back. Now I am really trapped and can just look down at her feet. Her toenails are painted pink to match her outfit. I suffer in this hold for a while. I can't get out without my arms.

I guess she thought I was done for because her grip on my arms weakened. Tara laughs at me again as she squeezes the fight out of me. Finally I manage to rip my arms away from her and put my hands on the back of her knees. I separate them enough shove her forward and pull my head free. She falls forward and I jump on her back. I grab her wrists and pin them above her head. \

I hold her there for a second to think and come up with an idea. I decide to go for a body scissor and roll over so I am on my back and she is on top facing the ceiling. I lift my legs to wrap them around her but her feet are on my ankles so I can't complete my hold. I still have her arms so I pull them back and trap them on the floor by our side.

Tara: Thanks for helping me.

Me: What are you talking about? You can't hurt me when you are facing the wrong way.

Tara: You forget that I have ways to win that don't involve hurting you.

I am really confused. She cleared it up for me when I feel her butt rubbing against my crotch. I got turned on against Kirsten and Kari, but they beat me with their holds. Tara is working me over without even putting a hold on me. I moan in pleasure. I have never been so turned on in my life.

Tara: Just give in to your feelings Joe. You know you want this sexy little body to dominate you.

Me: Please stop. This isn't fair.

Tara: Why? We didn't make any rules against it.

She is right. I never expected this to happen. I should be trying to get out of this, but just stare up and down Tara's body while she works me over. I let her arms go and mine fall to the side. I let out another moan. The grinding stops and before I can react Tara is sitting on my chest facing my feet. She reaches back, grabs my hair, and pulls it up while extending her legs behind my head. Now I am stuck in her scissors again, but this time it is a reverse head scissor.

I don't know what is happening to me. A girl that weighs half of what I do is making me her practice dummy. I have barely been in control during this match. Now I am once again trapped between her soft thighs with my face inches from her butt. I make weak attempts at escaping. I pull at her thighs and knees and have no effect on her. Her grinding has sapped all of my strength and I am pitching a tent in my shorts.

Tara: Wow. You really like me don't you?

Me: What am I supposed to do when someone as beautiful as you is dressed like that and purposely teasing me?

Tara: You're so sweet. Good point. Guys are so weak against girls.

I really want to argue and prove her wrong, but I am not in a position to do so. No matter how big or small the girl is I have lost or had a lot of trouble while wrestling them.

Tara: I have a great idea. When you want to admit defeat. Don't tap out or say you give. You have to kiss my butt!

Me: No! I don't want to do that!

Tara: Then you better get out of this.

I know what she wants. She is trying to show complete dominance over me by forcing me to follow her commands. I struggle really hard and manage to roll us around. We roll 3 or 4 times but Tara ends up on top again. She gives me a really strong squeeze to stop my fighting. I am not squirming, but am also not close to giving up.

Me: You will never make me give up like this. Your legs aren't strong enough.

Tara: Hmm. You might be right. I have a better idea anyway.

The pressure around my head is released. In seconds her butt is descending over my face. There is nothing I can do to stop her and she sits directly on my face. I try to push her off but she grabs my wrists and pins them to my sides. She is having too much fun at my expense. She goes from smothering me to rubbing her butt all over my face to shaking it above my face to tease me. During all of this her suit has given her a wedgie and shows off her cheeks even more. I am entranced and just stare at her butt while she does her thing.

Tara: Ok enough toying with you. Time to end this.

She sits back down and my vision goes dark. Her face sitting is taking its toll. I am almost our of air and have no energy or way out. I am really light headed and tap the ground to signal her victory.

Tara: Oh no Joe. I told you what you have to do to give up.

This is the last thing I want to do, but I am done for and feel like I am about to pass out. I panic and give her butt a quick kiss. I feel so humiliated that this little girl has beaten me so bad. She scoots forward and spins around to face me. I suck in air after being smothered.

Tara: Wow! I actually made you kiss my butt! Since you seem to like that so much maybe I will smother you some more. I'll admit dominating you is getting me a little excited too.

I look at her and she has a huge smirk of confidence. Then I look away since I am embarrassed by what she did to me that round. Kirsten and Kari hurt me but Tara dominated me like never before. Tara knows just how to get me off of my game. I am still up 2 to 1 but it does not look good for me right now. She gets up and walks away leaving me to recover from the beating I just received.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling