Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-May-16, 05:26
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default She's Back.

It was my first day as a junior in high school, and I was a little nervous. I had just moved back from Colorado, and I was happy to be back in the city where I had lived for years. I wanted to find some of my old friends at school, so I wouldn't be alone, but I was still pretty nervous.

It was a good day, I met a couple friends I used to hang out with during middle school. Actually, the whole week was great... that was until Friday, when everything went downhill.

One of our teachers had an emergency, so he had to leave. It was the last period of the day, so they just let us go. I didn't have anything to do, so I just sit in a bench (still inside of the school). And as I was just checking my Facebook feed, when someone talk to me:
- Hey, little bitch! - It was a girl's voice.
- Sorry? - I asked, as I turned around.
- It's been long... pussy. - She was a hot-looking girl, with brown long hair, and a nice body.
- You must be confusing me with someone... - I suggested.
- No, Oliver. You little piece of shit.
And as I examined her, I realized who she was.
- Emily...?! - I asked, in amusement.
- You finally remember me, shithead...
- It's... been a long time. You look...
- Taller? Thiner? Sexier? - She said.
- I was gonna say slutty, but whatever...
Now, here's a little backstory. Back in elementary school and part of middle school, Emily and I were very good friends, until people started bullying and making fun of her. I can't recall why, but the most beautiful girl in the class, Georgia, really hated her. I started making fun of Emily too just so Georgia would like me, and she did. She became my first "girlfriend". Emily felt betrayed, and since that day, she hated me. Apparently, she still does. Of course, back then, Emily was a little chubby, and her face looked different, uglier. Anyway, she did many things to me, and because of her, Georgia broke up with me. That's why I hated her back.
- So... Em... I see you're still mad at me...
- Well, I haven't had my revenge, have I?
- It's been years, Em. You still haven't had your revenge, not counting my break up. What makes you think you'll have it now?
- I didn't know how to get revenge, before. Now, I do. - She extended a card to me, which had an address written on it. - Come to my house at 5.
- What if I don't... bitch?
- Trust me, you'll want to be there. I have a proposal for you. I'll be waiting.
Then, she just left. As she walked away, I couldn't help but look at her ass, wondering: "How did THAT happen?"

I arrived at her house at 5:20 p.m. She was wearing an oversized white shirt and black and green compression shorts. She lead me to her living room. It was big and she had moved the furniture, so there was a lot of cleared space.
- You're late. For a second, I thought you'd back down. Come on in.
- So... what's the proposal? - I asked.
- Remember when we used to wrestle as kids?
- Yeah... I used to beat your fat ass. - I said, trying to be a little mean.
- Yeah... well, I was out of shape back then. As you can see, now I'm probably in better shape than you'll ever be.
- If you say so...
- Okay, Oliver. Here's what we're gonna do. You hate me, right?
- After all these years... yes, I still f--king hate you. You were such a bitch to me.
- And you betrayed me. - she continued. - So, do you wanna solve this? All of this conflict to prove who's the best of us?
- I'm listening.
- We'll wrestle, just like when we were kids. - She took her shirt off, revealing a matching sports bra, and proceeded - I have a powerful body, Oliver. Do you have what it takes to beat me?
- Bring it on, bitch. - I said. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this, but she was pretty hot, so why not?
- Good. The loser will have to do whatever the winner wants, is that okay to you?
- Definitely.
- Great. Take off your shirt, and we'll be ready to begin.
- Uhhmm...
- Come on. Don't be such a pussy. This is a fight, Oliver. Male vs female. Two people who hate each other, physically even, so take off your f--king shirt... Mmm... how much do you weigh, Oliver?
- 125 pounds. - I said, as I took my shoes and shirt off. I wasn't a muscular guy, but I wasn't fat either. I was rather skinny with some muscle on. My arms were average, with some fat, just like my legs; and my abdominal section was flat, you could actually see my ribs sometimes.
- I'm 130 pounds, Oliver... and 5'6''.
- So you're 5 pounds heavier and 1 inch shorter than me.
- As I said, physically even; but now we're about to find out who's physically superior.

My sexy opponent Emily was standing next to me, with her matching sexy outfit on. I finally had the chance to look at her whole body. Her black hair was in a ponytail, and I could see how well she had developed. She had muscular legs, and flat abs. Her arms had some nice definition, they were probably as thick as mine. And while her breasts weren't impressive, I couldn't complain. This girl was beautiful, her skin was a little pale, but not that much. I had to stop thinking about the body she was very proud of, when I heard her yell:
- Go!!!
I wasn't sure what to do. When we were kids, it was very easy to defeat her, but now I would probably have to try a little harder. She was fit, but she was a girl.
We lock fingers and both of us seem a little surprise when we notice we're pretty even.
- I didn't think you'd be this strong. - she said.
- Same here.

Finally, she started falling back, step by step. I could tell because of her face this wasn't going as planned. Once I'd finally proven to have a stronger upper body, I placed my foot behind hers, and pushed her down. I fell on top of her, and decided to go for a pin. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them down. I only got to 4, since she quickly got both of her wrists free, and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled my head closer to her breasts.
- Are you trying to smother me, you f--king bitch?! - I asked, struggling to get free.
- Don't act like you don't like it!
Fortunately, I wasn't tired at all, and it only took me a little over 20 seconds to get free. I had never experienced something like that in my life. I was on my knees, still recovering from her last move, when she tackled me and lied on my chest, on an attempt to pin me, but I was still stronger than her. She only got to 7, when I pushed her off of me.

She was stunned, so I ran up to her, and put her on a headlock. She tried to lift me up and carry me on her back, but I raised my feet from the floor and thanks to gravity and my weight, I fell on my knees, making her fall on her back.
- You, motherf--ker, you'll pay for this!
- Who's the pussy now, huh? - I asked sarcastically.
She looked angry as hell, but in an instant her expression changed into a smile. She had a plan. Emily put both of her hands behind my head, arched her back and brought her feet to my head, mainly with the strength of her core. I wasn't sure what was going on, and had to let go. She fell on top of me, with her feet on my face, and my feet on her face.
- How did you do that?! - I asked.
- I'm flexible.

With no time to lose, she quickly got on her feet, and while I was standing up, she tackled me. She was very fast, and sat on my chest as soon as my back hit the ground. Her knees were bended so that my head was caught between her thighs. She locked her fingers behind my head and started squeezing. Her hands didn't only secured the hold, but also prevented my head from escaping. I could see an evil grin in her face as I started moaning in pain. I had no idea it would hurt that much. I tried to break her hold with my hands, but it was useless. The pain just increased as I tried to move her firm thighs away.
- This is not over! - I shouted.
- Or is it? - she said, as she closed her eyes, and squeezed even harder. Finally, I had to tap repeatedly on her toned leg until she let me go.

My arms fell to the ground, while she remained on top of me. I was exhausted, but she just looked down at me, and said:
- I actually beat you... I'm physically superior...
- You still have to win 2 more rounds, you... whore...
- Yeah, 2 more rounds and I'll make you my bitch!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 28-May-16, 12:20
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: She's Back.

Another great story, mate. Thank you very much.
Old 30-May-16, 13:38
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Good start!
Old 02-Jun-16, 02:23
Last Achievements

Default She's Back: Emily

Emily got on her feet and looked down at me, she had always thought of herself as better than me at everything, and now she was proving it.
- You know Oliver… men are supposed to be stronger than little girls like me. - She teased.
- Shut up! This is not over, Em. You surprised me!
- Of course I did. I'll give your ass 5 minutes to rest and then we'll begin with round 2.

I drank some water and washed my face. I had no idea her legs were so strong, I had to be more careful next time.
- Aren't your parents here, Em? - I asked, trying to start a small talk.
- Nah, they left an hour ago with my sister. They'll be back on Sunday. If they were here, you wouldn't be.
- Of course… - I said. - For how long have you been planning this "revenge"?
- I don't know… I thought of it, for the first time, a couple months ago; but I wasn't sure if it'd work. First, I needed to see if you still were the same scrawny weak kid, and I was right, so…
- I'm still stronger than you though… you know it…
- You are BARELY stronger than me now, but you're also out of breath. Let's see if you still are after some of my holds.
- Emily… you're messed up.
She looked at me, and said: Time's over. Round 2.

This round started in a similar way than the last one. Emily and I locked fingers, and to my surprise, she was right. I was weaker than last round, she displayed a smile suggesting she's noticed this too. But I was determined to win this match and not let that bitch feel like she was better than me. I gathered my strength and started pushing her back. My confidence was just starting to return when a knee to my stomach made me release her fingers, and bring my hands to my ribs to protect them from a second impact.

I pushed her away and decided to go for a different strategy. I ran up to Emily and attempted to take her down by placing my head under her belly button (while looking at the floor), and my hands behind her thighs. She wrapped her arms around my neck trying to stop me but she finally went down, and fell on her ass. Then, I realized my mistake. She started choking me, pulling my head close to her crotch, near the floor.

I was struggling a lot, I was in trouble, but not enough to tap out. That was until Emily lifted her right leg, and put it on top of me. Slowly, she was moving, trying to get me in a headscissors! She positioned herself to my left, while still holding my neck. Em finally released it, but it was too late. She sneaked her other leg behind my head, and I started moaning in pain.

I was terrified, it hurt even more than last time, but all I could see were her stupid green shorts, and impressive thighs. As I try to break her scissors with my arms, I feel something going on in my pants.
- If she sees this... - I thought. - I'm screwed. I need to get out of here.
I started shaking like crazy, trying to separate her legs, but the more I fought the more she squeezed. But it all ceased, when words came out of her mouth:
- Did you forget about Georgia already or does your "little friend" wakes up with every sexy girl you-
- SHUT UP! - I yelled, as I grabbed her legs, and used all my strength to break her hold, and immediately ran away. I was exhausted, breathing heavily, with my hands on my knees.
She just sit up, looked at me with a smile on her face and said:
- I was distracted, Oliver. Won't happen again. Don't worry.
- You're right... that won't happen again. I'm gonna beat you, Georgia.
- You're so sweaty, Oliver. It's almost... hot.

I didn't have time to reply, as she stood up. She knew I was beaten. Em walked up to me. I needed to surprise her, that was the only way to beat her. As soon as she was in "range", I sneaked behind her, and attempted to put her in a sleeper hold. She didn't even try to break the hold. Three elbows to my ribs were enough for me to let her go.
- C'mon, bitch. Don't make it so easy! - she said. She was so f--king annoying. I needed to win, otherwise she would never shut up.

I felt adrenaline rushing through my body as I began my last move. I ran up to her, and though she tried to stop me, she wasn't expecting me to still have some energy left. I punched her in her core and it seemed to be working. After the 4th punch, she finally pushed me away, and she didn't look happy.
- Physically superior, huh? You should do more sit ups or something 'cause-
- Motherf--ker... - She said as she bear hugged me. I knew she wasn't strong enough to make me tap, so instead of trying to escape, I decided to apply a bear hug myself, and so I did.

After a minute of awkwardly bear hugging each other, she moved her arms a little higher, jumped and wrapped both of her legs around her leg. It was so fast. I had no strength left on my body, all I could do was resist longer than her. I considered dropping both of us to the ground, but it'd only make my pain worse. She's had a better leverage.
- Did you actually think you had a chance Oliver? - Emily whispered to my ear. I'll tell you what, forget about my hug. I'm gonna win anyway.
Em kissed me on the cheek, and took her arms off my back. I hated her so much. I had to release her too, and drop to my knees. I started trying to break her powerful scissors.

- What were you saying, Oliver, about needing to do more sit-ups? - Emily said. - My abs are strong. Wanna see? Give me your hand-
- NO, Emily! Please! Shut the f--k up! I... I... give up.
- You give up? Are you sure?
- Yes! Just let me go, please! I'm tired!
She let me go, and sit in front of me, as she said:
- Oliver... I'll give you 20 extra minutes to rest if you accept a bet.
- What type of bet?
- Whoever loses has to do anything the winner wants.
- Anything?
- Don't be such a pussy. Yes or no?
- Alright... I'm gonna win anyway.
- Of course you are... - she laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED...
What will happen in the next chapter? Will Emily destroy Oliver 3-0 or will Oliver make the greatest comeback ever?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-16, 12:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Emily will destroy Oliver 3-0 and hopefully enjoy herself on top of him in celebration.

So good. I want to meet Emily, myself.
Old 03-Jun-16, 20:17
Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Go Emily!
Old 04-Jun-16, 07:35
Last Achievements

I just realized I made a mistake. I called Emily Georgia. Anyway, I'll post part 3 tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-16, 08:20
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

What happened to the Family Feud story? Part 1 ended with the first match about to start? That story started before this one did. Did you hit a writers block? I been excited for more than a week for the first match to start. Thanks for your time. Andy.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-16, 23:24
Last Achievements

Yes, Andy. I hit a writer's block. I've been trying to write the next chapter for Family Feud, but I can only write a couple words before running out of ideas. If you have any ideas, feel free to message me.
Old 13-Apr-17, 17:46
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

This NEEDS an ending.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abcd1234 For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, legs, mixed wrestling, teen girls, teen muscle