Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-12, 19:50
Points: 13,296, Level: 49 Points: 13,296, Level: 49 Points: 13,296, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A Change of Plans

A Change of Plans

Another Friday approached to my eager anticipation. On Friday morning a received a text telling me to give Sofia a call. Soon we were talking and she informed me that the match with Amy was off. This left me bewildered and unhappy, because I was still flushed with the success of dominating Shannon. I thought I could beat Amy and have fun in the process. Before I could question Sofia on why, she told me I would be having a Sex Fight against Suchi. I had no idea who Suchi was but the term Sex fight made me hard and dizzy with anticipation. The details where pretty simple, the match would take place at Suchi’s place, it would be filmed, and I could only wear a pair of spandex shorts that Suchi would provide. Sofia abruptly told me the directions to her house and hung up. As much as I love to wrestle for Sofia her lack of courtesy makes me fume. I know she dominated me in our match ,but it was my first time out, and I took Shannon apart easily. If you overlook the submission via testicular claw. One day I will take on Sofia again and I will earn her respect, by beating her.

The butterflies in my stomach somehow found their way up into my throat by the time I made it to Suchi’s house. She lived in the rich part of town and her house had to be 10,000 sq ft. Great I am going up against some rich snob, but yet I knew I was intimidated by the surroundings. Steeling my nerves I walked up to her door and rang the bell. My mouth went dry as this beautiful half white and half Thai lady opened the door. She had the most wonderful green eyes and olive skin, her lips were full and she stood almost as tall as I did. The spell was broken when she said please come in, my husband and I are glad to have you here. My blood went cold at the sound of husband, she must have noticed my fear, because she went on to say that he was not there, and he approved of her matches. The only thing he wanted was to be able to watch the film, he was a bit of a voyeur.
Suchi directed me to one of her bathrooms, she told me to shower and put the shorts on and come out ready for our sex fight. The shorts she gave me were tight and very short barely coming 3 inches down my thighs. I walked into this huge living room, it only had couches, an Ottoman, and a strange cross looking contraption in one of the corners. Of course there were cameras strategically placed around the room. Suchi came in a moment later she once again made my mouth go dry and my cock go erect. She was a weight lifter by the look of her frame but all her curve looked soft yet firm. She wore a white lace bra, white lace panties and solid white stockings that came up mid-thigh. The brown olive skin was perfect for that outfit. I almost came right there, I beat down the dizziness and the lust. I am on camera I need the right head in this match.
Suchi asked me to sit so she could explain the rules. Sofia was over all in charge of coordinating matches but Suchi ran the Sex Fight portion and therefore she set the rules up. First of there would be no kicks or punches to the crotch only grabs. This is about sexual domination, if you don’t force your opponent to cum or you don’t cum then there is no victory. There is also a quality of victory merit system, the higher you go the easier it is for you to pick your opponents. Matches are an hour long, the goal is of course to win but you can increase your merit by having multiple sexual dominations over your opponents. Plus in there is the financial compensation, the better your video sells the more you make, I found out my ring matches were the same, at the end of the month you collect your earnings. Any questions? Suchi asked. I said no, the let’s get started.

We met in the middle of the room on our knees, I noticed she had on leather workout gloves, I thought Why does she have those. The question left my mind immediately when she yelled lets go.. I lunged and grabbed her around the waist for a bear hug. Her midsection was firm and she smelled like heaven. The look in her eyes almost screamed amateur as she smirked and performed an eye rake. Blindness and pain were all I knew at that moment. I dropped her and but my palms over my eyes. Suchi instantly went for a knee spreader. She put her knees inside of mine and used her feet to keep mine up near my ass. It looked like a yoga pose except for the fact she was forcing the posse and the other fact that I was not made to stretch like that. She stayed perched up on my legs for a minute enjoying the sight of me writhing. Then as though an alarm sounded she slid up my chest catching me in a school girl pin. I laid there a moment to allow feeling to come back to my legs. There was no sense in fighting her hold due to the fact that pins don’t count. A foolish thought that she would soon pound out of me. The first punch rattled my teeth and caused me to see stars the seconds punch caused the stars to stay longer, finally after the fourth punch the darkness came. I was out, the details I share now are known to me because I watched the tape. She grabbed a tailors tape measure and a clipboard. She measured the size of my neck, circumference of my arms, thighs, calves and chest. She then kissed me on the lips and licked the blood off of my face, she looked like a cat on a prize bird or a lioness with a zebra. She was totally erotic and sensuous the entire time and above all confident. Soon her attention was on my cock. She kissed the fabric cover my bulge, at this time I started to come around and realized what was going on. I felt the shorts lower and her warm tongue lick the head of my penis, her lips open so that she could take my balls into her mouth. I was raging hard on now and fully engorged. She measured the length of my penis and the circumference, she also measure my scrotal sac. Seeing that I was now conscious she decided to earn her victory, she lowered her panties and sat on my face so I could eat her out, at the same time she started to suck my dick. The wonders of that experience defy words. She tasted like honey and rain water and her tongue felt like warm butter and her mouth had a firm suction that brought me to an all too quick orgasm. She swallowed my seed, turned to me and smiled saying “I win”.

Suchi slowly got off of me and smiled her devilish smile as she informed me I lost in only 12 minutes and the next match would start in 45 seconds. My treacherous legs did not respond at first, But I was on my feet when she said “ding round two”. She fired a kick at my right leg, the strike hit just above my right knee. My left knee buckled and I feel forward grabbing her around her midsection. She lost her balance and went down in a heap with me. I knew I had to act fast so I put her in a leg spread, my left foot was on her upper right shin and my right foot in the same spot on her left leg. There was shock and pain in her green eyes, plus fear. To add to my new found momentum I grabbed her pussy to sap her of her will to fight. It worked she moaned and her eyes rolled back into her head. All I could think was this is too easy, I mean she is almost done in. Then it hit me! She was playing me, but the revelation was too slow. She had my balls in her right hand. She laughed and got up on her knees, slowly pulling me up by my balls. I had no choice but to go where she wanted me to. As soon as I stood up she directed me over to this X shaped bondage device. I wanted to panic and run but her firm grasp of my balls kept me right where she wanted me. She directed me to lie down, with one hand she strapped my left arm and leg down. I still dared not resist because she maintained her ball grab on me. Soon my right side was strapped in too and only then did she release my balls. She laughed and said this is too easy, as she walked into the gap in between my legs. Suchi looked me in the eye and asked how old are you? I told her 19, she paused and told me she was twice my age. Her shock wore off quickly and her hands started to massage my testicles and penis. “I told Sofia I would not only beat you but that you would cum at least three times.” I felt heat rush to my face, the senior wrestlers don’t concern themselves with defeating me, but rather with how many times. The shame was almost so great that I did not realize that another woman had entered the room. Suchi told me “I am sure you know Shannon already.” Shannon looked a little pensive, but gorgeous otherwise. She wore an outfit identical to Suchi’s only it was light pink. Suchi stood next to Shannon and they had a hushed toned conversation. Suchi did most of the talking in what appeared to be an encouraging manner. Finally Shannon walked over to me and told me that she would be my opponent for the rest of the match. She mounted my chest, facing my feet, and started to pound my abdomen with axe handle blows. Her body so on top of mine was arousing at first but the beating she gave me knocked that desire soon away. Suchi told her, “He likes you. You should have seen the way he was aroused by you. That is some of the power you wield in these fights. Now finish him and feel the joy of victory!” Shannon looked back at me and licked her dark, full lips. She was so attractive her mixed white and black heritage, coupled with her athleticism created a wonderful combination. She stroked my cock nervously for a few minutes until Suchi told her I was hurt and needed additional stimulation. Shannon finally lowered her head took my penis in her mouth. At first she seemed unsure but rapidly got into the swing of things. Suchi had just drained me 15 minutes earlier and now Shannon had me on the verge of another orgasm. Her lips were smooth, her hand firm and soft, and she smelled intoxicating. I had no choice, she took my seed and match 2 ended in defeated. As Shannon returned to her corner to get some water, Suchi released my bonds. Suchi said the Shannon how was it? Shannon told her not bad as I thought. Suchi announced match 3 would start in 30 seconds and that only 10 minutes remained.

I stood on my wobbly legs and tried to regain my composure maybe I could defeat Shannon. As the round started Shannon charged me and hit me with a drop kick, not at all what I was expecting. The back of my head hit the floor hard, I saw Shannon mount the couch and jump off to land on me. My body would not move. She hit me ass first on my abs. All the air was driven out of me, and darkness threatened to over take me. Before I could pass out Shannon got behind me and crossed my right leg over my left thigh. She held it in place with her left foot. Then she lifted my left arm up and trapped it behind her right arm and back. I was in an abdominal stretch. With her free left hand she raked my eyes and whispered in my ear, that’s for humiliating me, fear bolted through me and I bucked against her. Then she Iron clawed my testicles to drive the fight out of me completely. I fainted and was left to her mercies. I awoke to Shannon riding me, and the sensation of pleasure. She is irresistible, her scent the feel of her skin on mine, within minutes I surrendered again. The final score was 0-3 in favor of Suchi and Shannon.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to contender For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 18:13
Points: 13,296, Level: 49 Points: 13,296, Level: 49 Points: 13,296, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Change of Plans

If only I had the money and the video making know how.
Old 13-Aug-12, 18:42
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Actually, it doesn't take much money and the video, anyone can do.
Old 26-Jan-16, 05:38
Points: 9,647, Level: 42 Points: 9,647, Level: 42 Points: 9,647, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Love this story.
The Following User Says Thank You to dredder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-18, 15:12
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

A different story from me with the same title - A Change Of Plans

I had places to go, but this beautiful 23 year old topless karate kitten said:
“To get out of this room, you have to get past me.” I don’t know karate, but she’s just a girl, so she can’t hurt me. I told her to step aside. She said “Make me.” She blocked my punch and gave me a series of karate chops and kicks that had me confused and in a great deal of pain. She noticed my erection and said “It looks like you enjoy being beaten up by a girl.” I said “Stop this, I want you now.” She said in all seriousness “I want you dead.” I shuddered. Could she really mean that? Now I was fighting for my life. It did not matter. She was just too skillful a karate expert. Seeing her naked breasts sway as she was destroying my ability to fight back was an experience I will never forget. After being knocked out by another karate chop I realized that she let me live. Now my dream is for a rematch someday.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post: