Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jul-17, 02:57
Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Location: Manchester UK. Not far from Pippa L'vinn' s gym. My favourite place!
Thanked 1,919 Times in 354 Posts
Default Re: Teens vs Dads Summer Wrestling Tournament

Come on Judy - you know you can do it!
Old 04-Aug-17, 02:12
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Judy was starting totally naked, while I still had my bottoms; I doubted I’d manage to keep them more than a minute or two, but at least I could make Judy work for it a bit, and knowing she was going to try and get them off right away gave me a little bit of an edge (I hoped). As for my own strategy I was going to try and wrestle with her, picking a body part to work - I ruled out her long, thin arms and legs; it would have to be her head or back, depending on how the match went. No matter what happened I knew from experience I couldn’t beat her in the kind of sexfight she’d try to engage me in; the last time we’d tussled she had managed to draw me into a sexfight and I’d ended up on all fours, one of her long fingers up my ass (she didn’t have the reputation of being a prostate poker for nothing) and then milked me in front of my wife and daughter; not my proudest moment. Of course as this memory came to my mind I started getting hard, a detail my opponent did not miss even through my bottoms; she smiled at me and licked her lips.
We closed to start the match and sure enough she went right for my shorts. This move seemed so obvious I looked for a fake-out, but no, she was just that single-minded, and it cost her as I grabbed her, wrapping my arms around her torso, lifting her up off the ground before turning and slamming her down hard on her back. I’d assumed this would stun her, but even though the pain she stayed focused, surprising me by grabbing the waistband on my shorts. I reached down to try and hold my bottoms up, but the girl’s team erupted in hoots and cheers as Judy yanked my suit down, leaving me flapping in the breeze. They were less pleased as I grabbed two handfuls of Judy’s long hair and pulled her down into a standing headscissors. I tried to grab her wrists (thinking to pull her arms straight up and really get her trapped), but I guess I should have known better as I barely had the hold on for five seconds before her hands were prying my buttcheeks apart. It wasn’t any mystery what she was going to try to do next and before she could, I bent down, linking my arms around her midsection, then stood back up and hefted her up onto my shoulders.
I guess looking back this wasn’t a smart move to try so early in the match, and I suppose Judy had managed to panic me a little bit by going after my butt. Instead of slamming her down to the mat I froze as my opponent locked her legs around the back of my head. I swayed there for a second, my face pressed into her naked crotch, before she slammed an elbow into the top of my head and I sank to my knees, then fell forward, ending up on my chest, Judy on her back scissoring my head. This was a dangerous spot and I had to quickly choose between two escape options; I briefly considered stealing one of Judy’s own moves and trying to get a finger up her butt, then discarded this as she might not even flinch and went for a plan that almost never works, trying to get my hands between her legs and prying them apart.
I chose the second option because Judy isn’t very strong, and I was rewarded by being able to take a deep breath after forcing her thighs away from each other. My opponent hadn’t expected this and stared at me in shock for a second, I reached for her but she came to her senses too fast, somersaulting backwards away from me. She got to her feet and we circled. My hard cock was bobbing in front of me and in perhaps not the most shocking turn of events in history Judy badly faked a jab at my head and then lunged at my dick.
I caught her as she went low, lifting her over my head in a basic suplex; she grunted as her body came down and her back slammed into the mat. I tried to grab her, but she has good instincts and rolled away from me, getting to her knees, and I had to back off, on the lookout for a charge - she doesn’t weigh much, but if she got enough momentum into it she could tackle me pretty effectively. I guess at this point she’d figured out just lunging at my cock wasn’t going to work, and she tricked me by faking another lunge; I didn’t recognize it as a feint until too late, my hands dropping out of position, leaving me open for a hard kick to my stomach. I bent over in shock and she quickly slapped a headlock on me, pressing my face against her left breast like my daughter had done to Frank in the last match.
Of course Judy is much flatter, and this didn’t really work; I was able to breathe very easily, and Judy marching me around the mat gave me a break to catch my breath. I let her do this until I was ready to continue and then locked my arms around her midsection, lifting her off the mat. I gave her an Atomic drop, making sure she landed on her butt, not wanting to hurt her crotch. I’m not sure my opponent was terribly appreciative as her tailbone smacked into my knee and she fell to the mat on her side with a loud curse. I followed up with a simple but effective move, sitting down facing Judy’s back; she was laying on her left side and I grabbed her right arm and leg, planting my foot in her back and pulling.
Judy wailed as I pulled, but when I asked her if she wanted to give up she panted “not yet,” so with a mental shrug I went back to working the hold. Unfortunately this was less effective than it could have been because of her long limbs, and after a minute or two I decided to switch to something else, not wanting to let her recover as she’d done to me with her ineffective headlock. But what to put her in? While I pondered this I got to my feet, lifting her with me and giving her another suplex, dropping her on her back. She rolled over with a moan and I grabbed her, getting on one knee and laying her out over my leg, facing up. I put one hand under her chin and the other on her tummy (below her belly button) and started pressing down. This isn’t a hard hold to escape, but Judy was worn down and I could tell from her lack of resistance that she was just about finished; the perils of focusing on erotic wrestling, I suppose, leaving her susceptible to my moves targeting her back.
Still, I’d seen comebacks from far worse than the state Judy was in, so just to make sure I worked the hold until I felt her body go totally limp; then I lowered her down to the mat, laying her flat on her back. She managed to cover her eyes with her right arm, but nothing else.
Of course she hadn’t submitted yet, so I got ready to put her away. I laid down next to her on the ground, my feet near her head and vice versa. I was on her right side and lifted her right leg, draping it over my right shoulder, scooting up a little so I had full access to her bare crotch with both hands. Judy gasped as I ran a finger up her slit; she was wet - she’s got a strong libido, which is probably more to take the credit than anything I’d done so far - and I proceeded with my plan, slipping a finger in, hearing my opponent moan as I started breaking any resistance she had left. I’d finished Judy like this before and knew how she liked it - light work with one finger, then adding a second hand stimulating her clit as she got worked up, then getting two or three fingers in for the finish. I started with one hand, her legs thrashing on the mat. Before I could get very far into the second phase her teammates started yelling at her, and she began to come around. For a second my heart started pounding as a vision of her mounting a comeback flashed before me. She grabbed my cock - I’d gotten pretty hard working on her - and her hand started flying up and down my shaft, stopping every dozen strokes for her thumb to tease my tip.
Despite the head start I’d gotten I knew she could outlast me. I closed my legs around her hand, and she likewise closed her legs around mine, but I had the advantage now; she needed to move her hand up and down my shaft to get me off, but I just had to keep moving my fingers already inside her. Judy grunted in annoyance as she realized what I’d done, and then she went to her ace, trying to use her free hand to target my ass.
But the way I was laying on the mat meant she couldn’t get in there, and my opponent was left trying to find a way out of the position I’d put her in before her time ran out and I made her cum. With just one free hand her options were limited; she tried to pull my legs apart uselessly, then tried tickling my legs, then the bottom of my feet, then was reduced to slapping my legs in irritation as she got more and more worked up. I knew I’d won when I saw her lay back and accept the inevitable. I changed the motion of my fingers buried in her to a come-hither motion, and that partnered with my clitoral stimulation finished her; Judy thrashed in helpless ecstasy and the match came to an end as my opponent submitted to pleasure, screaming in rapture, her body shaking as I finished her with a massive orgasm.

We released each other and I got to my feet, catching a towel Frank tossed me to clean off my fingers. Of course this wasn’t quite the end of the tournament; there was no champ, so it looked like there was going to be one last match to decide who’d be taking home the belt.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-17, 03:37
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Nice! ... now I really want to see a spin-off a flashback of Judy vs the MC (the one in front of the wife and daughter)
Old 11-Aug-17, 00:19
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Our team had completely eliminated the girls, but that wasn’t quite the end of the festivities; there was no winner. It seemed obvious that since Cassandra and Judy had gotten into the second round, they should wrestle each other to determine the champ. Cassie came over to discuss it, and unable to resist teasing her, I asked if she was ready to see me wrestling Frank for the title.
“Dad, please,” Cassie rolled her eyes. “No offense, but nobody wants to see two old guys fighting.” I shared a look with my undefeated teammate; he just sighed.
“All right. Whoever wins this gets to take home - uh - “ I picked up the belt - “this beautiful championship title. Wrestlers, to the center… Um, Judy, do you need five?”
“She doesn’t get five!” my daughter yelled, her competitive nature taking over. To Judy’s credit she’d gotten to her feet although she looked mighty wobbly. Both wrestlers went to the center to start the final fall, Cassandra with her back to the girl’s corner, Judy with her bare butt facing us. Judy hadn’t had much time to rest from losing to me and still looked quite flushed, while Cassie had a full match to catch her breath and ice her knee; it looked just slightly swollen from here, but I guessed we’d see how it was working shortly. I yelled “Fight!” and sat back to watch, guessing Judy would try some stalling tactics to give her time to recover.
She didn’t; the kid has guts, I have to give her that. As they closed Cassie opened by launching her fastest slap at Judy, but the skinnier fighter went under it with surprising speed, dropping to slide on her knees, coming to a stop with her head between her opponent’s thighs, and I could guess from the priceless look of shock on my girl’s face what Judy was doing. Cassie stood there frozen for a second before coming back to her senses, lifting her arms and then slamming a massive double-ax handle into Judy’s back, knocking her down to the mat on her chest. Cassie gave her opponent a huge stomp to the spine, then one to the back of the head that looked devastating. Judy slowly rolled over, but her opponent was clearly in control as Cassie scooped Judy up like a ragdoll. My daughter laid Judy over her wide shoulders, one hand hooking her opponent’s upper thigh and the other one her neck, and started pulling down.
This must have hurt poor Judy quite badly after the working over I’d given her back, and she wailed in agony as Cassie worked the hold. I leaned forward in my seat to see if Judy would give up, but she held on. My daughter barked at her to submit, but Judy shook her head. Cassie lost her patience and dropped to a kneel, slamming Judy down over her knee in a massive backbreaker. Cassie kept her opponent over her knee, pressing down on Judy’s shoulderblades and crotch, bending her victim’s back, copying my move from the previous match. She must have been in intense pain but Judy still wouldn’t give up, and Cassie flipped her off her knee with an annoyed grunt. Judy hit the mat on her chest and didn’t move.
“Finish her off!” I yelled. I didn’t want to see Judy take any more punishment and it seemed like she was finished. Whether she heard me or not my daughter rolled Judy onto her back, then laid on top of her and started kissing her. I guess she decided Judy would never verbally submit and was going to finish her sexually; Cassie certainly had her work cut out for her (probably applying a bit too much hurt before going for an erotic submission) but she went to it with gusto, attacking Judy’s mouth with her tongue while she pressed her wide thigh between her opponent’s legs, grinding it against her target’s pussy.
Judy slowly started coming around as Cassie worked her over. Judy’s arms came off the mat and cupped her opponent’s hanging breasts. Cassie broke off the kiss, grabbing Judy’s wrists, pulling her hands away and slamming them back down to the mat, holding them there as she slid her head down and started sucking on Judy’s nipples. Cassie’s technique looked a little rough from here, but it seemed effective; Judy kicked her legs helplessly and moaned as Cassie sucked, then flicked, then swirled her tongue around Judy’s hard nipples. Eventually Cassie decided Judy was finished and released her prey’s wrists, moving into a 69 position on top of her. My daughter’s lack of experience this kind of attack showed as she neglected to keep her hips high, letting Judy counterattack with her mouth as both girls started eating each other out, but it looked like Cassie had it all wrapped up anyway as she tried to break her opponent with her tongue.
For a minute the match hung in the balance as the two girls went at each other; then Judy lifted her right hand off the mat and it went between her opponent’s legs as she started working Cassie’s clit. The heavier fighter stopped and moaned deeply, lying on top of her opponent just panting until I yelled at her to fight back; she tried to do so, but Judy’s legs closed around her head, catching Cassie out of position, her mouth stuck against her opponent’s inner thigh instead of her crotch.
But my daughter still had some fight in her, and she pushed off the mat, lifting herself off her opponent. Judy held on to the headscissors for a second before she fell off, rolling over and getting up. The fighters circled, both sweaty and flushed; it looked like the match was going to end soon one way or the other.
They closed and Judy grabbed at Cassie’s tits, but my daughter went low and slammed her elbow into Judy’s tummy, bending her over. Cassie took hold of her opponent and lifted her off the mat, flipping her around so that both wrestlers were in a elevated 69 (like she was about to deliver a piledriver).
I guess Cassie figured there was no way Judy could finger her clit while hanging upside down in her arms. The girls buried their faces in each other’s crotches, Cassie still holding Judy upside down in the air. Now I think I see what Cassie was going for here - she had Judy in position to either finish her, or if Judy started pulling ahead and getting close to making her cum, Cassie could just drop her on her head, or even nail her with a piledriver. I’ve seen this move work before, but it failed her here as Judy reached around my daughter’s body, pried her buttcheeks apart and pressed her finger against Cassie’s ass. Cassandra moved to escape this but Judy stopped her short, sliding her finger up Cassie’s butt, leaving the bigger fighter in the embarrassing position of holding her opponent upside down while getting her pussy eaten and her rear cornholed. In this position Judy forced Cassie to a powerful climax, the bigger fighter’s arms and legs shaking as she threw her head back and screamed in helpless ecstasy. Unable to stand she fell backwards, Judy landing on top of her. There was no doubt my girl had submitted via climax, and I went to check on her while Judy was presented with her trophy. I’d brought along a my daughter’s bathrobe and draped it over her broad shoulders as I saw her trying not to cry. I raised her to be a good sport, and she took a few deep breaths before composing herself and going to the center of the ring to shake the champ’s hand. Judy pulled her in for a hug before accepting her trophy. The 2017 tournament was over.

~ ~ ~

Whew! And that’s it for this tournament. I might take Frule’s suggestion and write up the pre-tournament match where our hero ran afoul of Judy if inspiration strikes me. In the meantime though, I was thinking about possibly writing more tournaments like this and maybe selling them as a book; I don’t know how to set up a poll as a reply, but if you’ve read this far, I’d like to know:

Would you buy a tournament of this length as a Kindle (or Smashwords) book, and
Would you pay $.99 or $2.99 for it?

Thanks for reading everyone!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-17, 07:57
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I really like the tournament idea and the way you write is well worth two or three dollars, Ham. I tend to prefer the girls to win, so if there is some way to know who emerges victorious before spending the money, that would be ideal for me. Other than that, I would definitely support your writing on smashwords or kindle, mate. Thank you for this tournament. It's been very exciting to read and exceptionally well written.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-17, 00:28
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Pretty much mixfightor said.. + an idea of how R18 it is can be helpful
The Following User Says Thank You to Frule For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-17, 00:12
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Surely i will pay to see a tournament of that magnitude in a book! I would love to see sisters x brothers tournament, that the girls wins by submiting the boys draining the cum with her pussies.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yamatogawa For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-17, 01:37
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamatogawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Surely i will pay to see a tournament of that magnitude in a book! I would love to see sisters x brothers tournament, that the girls wins by submiting the boys draining the cum with her pussies.
I hadn't thought about a brothers versus sisters. Would the brothers be wrestling their own sisters in the first round, or their sister's friends? Hmm...
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-17, 22:59
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hadn't thought about a brothers versus sisters. Would the brothers be wrestling their own sisters in the first round, or their sister's friends? Hmm...
I thought primarily in sisters vs her own brothers, but anything involving a family (cousins?) i'd love read.

Tags
age mistmatch, teens, tournament, wresling