Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Apr-15, 17:05
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Why Does Female Physical Dominance In The Family Excite?

A true role reversal or power exchange will only work when the female partner is the physically dominant partner. Where the female can bend the male to her will. Otherwise, it is just a role play/pretend relationship.
Old 02-May-15, 16:06
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I does for me. My wife took me naked over her knee for a spanking for the first time on our wedding night, then put me on the hotel bed on my back and mounted me in a 69 position to our mutual satisfaction.
Old 24-May-15, 16:45
Grappler86

Someone may need this

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-15, 20:18
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wonder Woman Re: Why Does Female Physical Dominance In The Family Excite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
femdom is a constant presence.Only where the overpowering female is in the family can this happen.
Greetings, Tad,

Your topic sure brings a lot of interesting questions.

Does it means that because Girls are more mature and intelligent than boys, they should get a better allowance? Should do they any housework at all and leave all the chores to the boys? Should they be permitted to boss their brothers around?

I wonder what the father's role would be, then. Evidently, he should live by example and yeild to his wife's authority, but should his own daughters being permitted to rule over him too?

meekweak
The Following User Says Thank You to meekweak For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-16, 20:22
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

I think Tad's partly right about the appeal of the "family dominance" theme, but keep in mind that even though it's a humiliation that the character in the story may not wish, it's definitely something the intended reader wants to see.

To that end, a family relationship holds one appeal that a regular marital situation cannot: while a marital union may for whatever reason be sundered, a familial relationship will not be changed, even if one or more persons in the relationship chooses to take his or her leave. Thus in family-relationship stories, what the reader wants to see-- unending dominance-- is reinforced by the nature of genetic affiliation.

That said, given that in filmed videos you're not usually dealing with actors who are literally relatives, the pretend-relationship is a great way to imagine that two individuals who don't actually resemble each other are still bonded inextricably together by genetics.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-16, 20:29
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Dune [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think Tad's partly right about the appeal of the "family dominance" theme, but keep in mind that even though it's a humiliation that the character in the story may not wish, it's definitely something the intended reader wants to see.

To that end, a family relationship holds one appeal that a regular marital situation cannot: while a marital union may for whatever reason be sundered, a familial relationship will not be changed, even if one or more persons in the relationship chooses to take his or her leave. Thus in family-relationship stories, what the reader wants to see-- unending dominance-- is reinforced by the nature of genetic affiliation.

That said, given that in filmed videos you're not usually dealing with actors who are literally relatives, the pretend-relationship is a great way to imagine that two individuals who don't actually resemble each other are still bonded inextricably together by genetics.
I feel like a step sister beating a step brother would be more exciting (adults not kids). Especially if they fought in front of their parents. Imagine the humiliation by the parent of the son. There would be a clear pecking order in the new family that wouldn't need to be established through any words.
Old 18-Mar-16, 16:51
wsxqaz
This message has been deleted by wsxqaz.
Old 18-Mar-16, 17:10
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the answer is much simpler... We like it because we aren't "supposed to"

What I mean by this is the whole nature of wrestling is that you're supposed to want to win. Well as is the case with many of us, we prefer being on the losing end. At least in my experiences, I almost always have to let the girl gain control or an advantage and not necessarily fight back 100% while simultaneously giving the appearance that I want nothing to do with losing.

In the case with say, an older sister, the last thing I'd want is for her to think I enjoyed being dominated. The excitement comes from taking a completely non sexual situation of wrestling a sister and suddenly being thrust into a domination scenario is the very essence of being beaten against ones will. For me, the less sexual the wrestling match is, the more turned on I get. There have been a handful of times I've wrestled girls I was incredibly attracted to but the most exciting matches have always been against the girls I thought I had no attraction to, whether it be a friends sister or an ugly co worker. It's more "humiliating" being stuck under the ass of a girl you have no attraction and therefore more exciting for some of us, as opposed to being stick under a smoking hot girls ass, in which case it's less a feeling of being "stuck" and more a feeling of "oh sweet! This chick is hot!"

I have no clue if that makes sense to any of you, but it seems to make sense to me... Kind of lol
Make complete sense. I am definitely guilty of not going 100% with other women based on the appeal of losing but with my sister I never wanted to lose for real. Then on top of that to have it happen in front of people including my girlfriend at the time and later in front of our parents heightened the humiliation leaving no viable excuses that I "let" her. Those that witnessed us enjoyed it much more because the losses were so real and enduring. A sister is someone that presumably will be around in your life keeping the memory alive on some level versus a one time encounter where the memory can fade more effectively.

Last edited by wsxqaz; 19-Mar-16 at 15:37.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-16, 13:32
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markiee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I does for me. My wife took me naked over her knee for a spanking for the first time on our wedding night, then put me on the hotel bed on my back and mounted me in a 69 position to our mutual satisfaction.
Wow, that is HOT. Had she been dominating you throughout your engagement/courtship, or did her wedding night dominance come as a complete surprise to you?
Old 13-May-16, 22:39
tc1

Wife and I played around with this a little. We were horsing around and she playfully spanked me once and it turned her on....she didn't realize that it would. It did me, also. I think power breeds more lust for power.

The next night, I got home before she did. I was so turned on that I stripped naked and met her at the door and knelt at her feet and hugged her right leg. I'll never forget the way she looked down at me. We're the same height but she loves to wear tall heels (great legs!). We explored our dominant and submissive sides (respectively) that evening.

The last time we did anything dominant/submissive was a couple of years ago. It was late at night and she had taken off her clothes and was lying on her stomach on top of the sheets when I came back from the bathroom. When I started to massage her body, she said, "I'm a little confused. My ass is bare and no one is kissing it. I demand that you kiss my ass." I obliged.
Old 18-Jul-18, 14:57
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many of us, including myself, get very excited at the fantasy or reality of woman or girls overpowering the men or boys in their family. We get more excited over a sister beating up her brother, a mother her son or a wife her husband than we do when a female stranger or even some other aquaintence beats up some guy. Why is that?

For me, and I assume others, it is not a desire for incest that makes these family female victories over their brothers, sons or husbands so exciting. It is the fact that the beaten male is stuck in the enviornment where he willl be subject to repeated beatings by mother , wife or sister. He has to suffer the humiliation of knowing that he can be overpowered by her at any time, against his will regardless of who is present to see him taken down, because it happens where he lives and he can't simply go away to prevent it from happening again. It may even be a routine where he periodically gets overpowered by the lady or girl and the knowledge and perhaps fear of this mixed with an excitement of being subject to femdom is a constant presence.Only where the overpowering female is in the family can this happen. And that is the fascination to me of the family femdom situation of this type.

Please tell us if you agree, or if there are other reasons the family situation excites. Or maybe you are not at all excited by the idea of a mom, sister or wife overpowering her son, brother or husband so please tell us about it.
Tad
I think you perfectly got the point. It is more humiliating (and more exciting) the idea that the loss you achieved being outwrestled by a female family member will forever hunt you. Maybe the victim will get more defeats during the years, maybe just one, but the dominant female may had framed the moment with a picture or a trophy from him (like I've read in some wonderful stories here) to keep the memory alive like a memento, blackmailing him at the same time. Anyway, there is no escape, the female domination is established forever. I will say more, as time passed I found myself less and less intrigued by the tought of a stranger defeating a guy, maybe to never see him again.