Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Which story would you like to hear about next?
"Sparring" and TKD/Physique and Skillset Show-off w/ Paris (Happened in December) 63 35.59%
1st Wrestling Session With Athletic/Personal Trainer Crystal (Happened in August) 86 48.59%
Either one, no preference 28 15.82%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-Dec-17, 09:04
BJJBlondeLover

Default Re: First *100% TRUE* Story — My Cousin’s Not-Girlfriend Turns Out to Be Deadly

Hi, everyone. Long time, no post! Months ago, I’d mentioned in the discussion section that I’d had my very first wrestling “session” by finally getting my personal fitness trainer introduced to the world of mixed wrestling, and that I’d be writing about it soon. School and life events got in the way of that, so that didn’t happen yet. I do however have THIS typed up and recently edited, and it’s my very first story so I wanted it to start off strong. It’s about a very unique male vs female “fight” that I witnessed back in August! Because of the positive feedback of another story I posted several months ago by another author, I chose to write in the style that I learned from him, so there’s a lot of detail describing exactly what happened and the visuals of the people involved before we get into the action. I also have pictures of the characters, and I’ll see if I can upload them if requested!

If you liked the story plz feel free to provide feedback so i can improve in the future!
__________________________________________________ ____________________________
*This is a 100% true story – none of the events are exaggerated. While the wording in the conversations are not verbatim accurate, they are for the most part what was said.*

Today I helped my younger cousin Daniel move in to his college dorm for his freshman year, and it was his first time living in a dorm setting – I’m helping him out because he’s going to my school, and I offered to show him around. We all got up at around 6 AM and started packing the car. At around 6:30, the doorbell rang and he ran to go get it. WOW… that was when I realized that I needed to really start paying attention to his friend circle.

“What’s up, you?” said Daniel. “Just helping your dumb-ass pack!” said this extremely beautiful girl, with gorgeous blonde hair, deep blue eyes, perfect curves, and tanned skin from head to toe, who smiled as she walked in the door. I’ve met plenty of girls at parties or other gatherings, so I instinctively stuck my hand out and introduced myself, “Hey, I’m Jake.” She looked at my hand, moved her wallet from her right hand to her left, and looked me somewhat strangely in the eye and said, “Paris.”
“So you’re here ... just to help Daniel pack his shit?” I said, trying to continue the conversation with my cousin’s unbelievably gorgeous girlfriend. “Um … yeah, that’s kinda what I just said……” she said, half-laughingly with a bit of sass. Paris brushed past me as she rolled her eyes and stood by Daniel, who was maybe only an inch taller than Paris with his tennis shoes on. I didn’t feel entirely offended, I was too amazed by Paris, whose perfect face and very curvy, tanned body oozed sex appeal with every inch and made my heart race and the more I looked at her. She must have been at least 5’8”, as she was slightly taller than Daniel.

“You ready to go?” said Daniel, as he put his phone away. Paris did a very flirty yet casual hair flip and said, “Yep!” as we began to get into the car. “Nice to see you again, Paris.” said my uncle. My aunt asked, “When are you moving in?” “Oh, I’m already moved in! Rush started on Wednesday, so I moved in early.” said Paris as she looked down at her phone, her beautiful long, blonde locks framing her VERY pretty face. She laughed as she must have read something funny before I followed her into our car.
Damn, she has a nice backside… Paris isn’t skinny at all but she also isn’t fat by any means. She’s definitely muscular and fit, but she also has very juicy curves that hide just how fit and strong she is. She was wearing an orange shirt showcasing her sorority’s rush event and some black short Nike shorts, which showed off her thick golden-tan thighs and calves that bulged with each step she took. And her big, beautifully curved ass…. Damn, what a sight to behold. Paris has the perfect feminine body – a perfectly thin upper body with thick powerful hips, round ass, and really thick juicy thighs that I dreamed of being crushed between the second I laid eyes on her. It’s extremely hard to believe she’s barely just of high school, with such a grown-up body like hers.

My aunt and uncle sat up front, while I took the rightmost passenger seat. Daniel unfortunately sat in the middle seat, blocking me from sitting next to the beautiful 18-year old vixen in the car. I was extremely jealous of him at this point. I looked over to Paris, who stroked her beautiful, long blonde hair back and stared back at me with her big, piercing blue eyes. “Can I help you?” Paris said with a little bit of sass. Taken rather aback by her attitude, I said, “No, I’m good,” as we started the car and got on to the road. I looked back at the pretty blonde later, admiring her beautiful complexion and curves as I tried to hide my jealousy of my cousin, who chatted it up with her. We were about 10 minutes into our 1 hour drive when my uncle asked Paris, “So Paris, what are you up to these days? You play any sports?” This question got my interest, as I’d been very curious on her athletic abilities. “Yeah! I’ve been looking into doing intramural volleyball and rowing when they start. But I think volleyball is during the fall, and rowing’s in the spring! So we’ll see!” Paris exclaimed with pride.

Daniel then added “Oh, Dad, she’s just being modest. She’s been playing volleyball since middle school and she’s a black belt in karate or some shit.” Paris rolled her pretty blue eyes before she said, “It’s Judo, and I’m not a black belt!! I’m a brown belt, hopefully earning black belt by sophomore year.” I instantly felt the blood go to my head as I couldn’t contain my excitement and blurted out, “Oh! Wow! Wow! How long have you been doing martial arts?” and stared in to Paris’ beautiful face. For once, she didn’t treat me sass me out and looked at the car ceiling as she said, “Let’s see… I’ve done Judo for, like, at least 4 to 5 years. I started some Jiu-Jitsu and submission grappling training around summer of sophomore year, and LOVED it…and I’ve done Tae Kwan Do since I was 10!! Oh! And I’ve loved doing kickboxing as a hobby – great cardio!!” I was absolutely blown away by all this and could feel my heart pounding like a hammer, I was just so flabbergasted by Paris’ beauty and talent. With my head now pounding and whole body slightly shaking, I couldn’t help but let it slip, “Holy shit, that’s awesome. You certainly have the arms for it!” I thought it sounded like a compliment, but Paris looked at me with a skeptical look and her pouty lips and looked at her own arms before scoffing, “Okay….thanks?” as I saw her tricep bulge out of her thick right arm when she turned back towards her phone. Paris’ muscles were not as defined, but they definitely existed in her thick, juicy arms. My aunt turned around and said, “Yeah, you’re right! Your legs are thicker than Daniel’s! Honey, I think her entire body looks stronger than yours, actually!” Paris looked over to Daniel and just giggled while he turned beet-red and said, “Mom!!!!” in a whiny voice. I chuckled to myself and said to him, “that’s okay, man. There’s really no shame in having a strong girlfriend, dude. You’re lucky.”

Paris immediately turned to me and sassily said, “Ohohohohohhh, noooooo!! God, no! No, we’re not dating, hell no!!” with a smile of disbelief. Daniel just blinked and stared straight ahead, I could sense his embarrassment before he almost exploded in frustration, “Seriously??? After all that? After everything we’ve gone through these past 2 years?” I could hear him start to choke and his voice break as he finished his sentence. Paris looked at him with her sexy piercing blue eyes, brushed her beautiful blonde hair out of her face before scoffing, “Okay, no, are you serious?????? You wanna do this here, now???? We’ve had this talk before.” I was amazed at how much sass Paris had; she was definitely the sassiest and hardened 18 year-old I’ve met. Paris just seems like she doesn’t care about hurting anyone’s feelings, and that made me even more attracted to her. I could see Daniel’s lip quivering before he erratically whined, “Jesus… why did you even come along then? Please, Par, can we at least talk – ” before Paris cut him off and said, “Um, no! We’ve already talked about it, there’s nothing more to say. I came down here to, oh I dunno, help you pack???? God, you’re dumb…” with an unbelievable confidence and assertiveness. Paris kept staring into Daniel’s quivering face with one eyebrow raised, her big blue eyes challenging his very manhood. Daniel had nothing more to say and just turned back towards the front. I could tell his eyes were about to water. Paris scoffed and grabbed Daniel’s left hand and moved it off the side of his leg so that it wasn’t touching Paris’ tender, juicy, muscular thigh, and shoved his leg away from hers. Paris then crossed her right leg over hers and folded her arms as she looked at her phone again, letting her blonde hair fall down in front of her face. It was at this point where I noticed just how thick Paris’ thighs were, those golden pillars of muscle just bulging out as she sat there like that. They looked like they could do some serious damage wrapped around any average guy’s body, every inch of those developed muscles constricting around their victim until he submitted. Paris was perfect, from her head down to her toes encased in her sandals. I legitimately felt pity for Daniel as we finished the rest of the drive in 45 minutes of awkward silence.

When we finally got to campus, we drove around for another 10 minutes as I told my aunt and uncle where to find good parking spots. Paris still had her sassy, boss look on her face as she looked up from her phone and didn’t even look once at Daniel, who just sat there almost silently. When we finally drove to the parking spot close enough to his dorm for us to unload all his crap into his room, we parked and my uncle said for us to get out of the car. Paris looked up from her phone, uncrossed her juicy thighs, and opened her door to her left to step out of the car. She kept the door open for Daniel and looked at him with her blue, blue eyes, using them to command Daniel to get his ass out of the car. Daniel looked at me and said, “Come on man, I’m gonna go out this way, there’s more room on your side.” Paris rolled her big blue eyes at him and muttered, “Wow…whatever…” before she closed her door and went around to the trunk. You could just feel the awkwardness here. I followed Daniel to the trunk, where I saw my aunt and uncle with their hands full of luggage, and Paris carrying surprisingly even more and heavier-looking stuff like Daniel’s printer and a box full of his clothes. My uncle reached for the minifridge on the ground, which had a bunch of computer stuff inside, and tried to pick it up, but strained and said, “Ohhh! Shit!! My back!” My aunt beckoned Daniel to help out, and he dropped all that he had and tried his best to pick it up, but failed to get it off maybe 5 inches off the ground. He tried and tried again, but still could not after maybe 5 tries. I tried to step in before Paris set the stuff in her hands down and said, “Here, let me do it…” with that same sass she had in the car. Paris squatted down, her beautifully curvy ass sticking out, and quirked, “Life tip boys…..lift with your legs, not your back…” With that, Paris effortlessly lifted the entire minifridge off the ground and stood straight up with it in her arms. Daniel was beet-red in the face and immediately stammered, “Uh…uh, here let me …. It’s pretty heavy –”. Paris casually shook her head and bluntly said, “it’s not that heavy” and readjusted her grip and put it higher on her cradling arms before, standing there while I picked up whatever she was carrying. Holy shit, that was actually pretty heavy, with the printer and the box full of clothes. Daniel was still beet-red, looking so stupid and embarrassed as his dad told him to pick up whatever Paris had dropped and move on out. “Damn, this was already pretty heavy, Paris!” I told her, trying to throw her a compliment in the hopes she’d say something somewhat nice. Paris coldly scoffed, “It’s not that bad…” as we walked over to Daniel’s dorm. There were several attractive-looking girls already on his side of campus, which I got used to every day, but none of them were like Paris. Even as I strained and struggled to keep the printer up off the ground, I couldn’t help but look at Paris’ beautiful backside during the 5 minute walk. Damn, this girl has some beautiful curves, especially on her lower body. Paris’ juicy thighs, ass, and calves would have any guy turning heads.

We got inside his dorm, which was admittedly way nicer than my freshman year dorm, and set everything down. I mentioned the best places to get lunch, which apparently got Paris’ interest. “Wait, do you go here???” she asked with a bit of surprise. I laughed, “Yeah! I’m a junior, actually!” I was rather taken aback that Paris didn’t sass me out or make me feel somewhat intimidated like she’d been doing all morning. “Really???? Huh….I thought you were, like, a junior in high school…” Paris said with a lot of attitude and indifference to how that must have made me feel. And with that, my level of comfort with her was gone again as she’d made me feel like an absolute idiot again. “Oh well, at least you can get me into downtown!” Paris added somewhat cheerfully, as she began to unload everything from inside the minifridge onto Daniel’s desk. I just couldn’t stop staring at Paris’ beauty, it was just mesmerizing. The last girlfriend I dated was also gorgeous, but she wasn’t like Paris. There was just something so special about her, something about how confident and assertive she is. You just don’t see that combination of beauty and power these days. My aunt and uncle finished setting the sheets on Daniel’s bed when he came back into the room and told them that they needed to leave because we’d apparently parked in an illegal tow zone. “Well, you guys can figure out lunch right? Yeah, you have Jake and Paris to help you out here. You’ll be fine, sweetheart!” My aunt said to Daniel before they said their goodbyes and left.

“Well, that wasn’t so bad.” Said Daniel as he kept unpacking his clothes and pillows. “Yeah…at least they didn’t cry like my parents,” laughed Paris as she finished unpacking Daniel’s computer crap and hooked up his minifridge. The only thing left was his speakers and bigass TV, which he apparently wanted mounted to the wall. Paris walked over to the 46” TV and began to lift it as she did the minifridge, not even breaking a sweat. Daniel immediately dropped whatever he was doing and walked over to Paris and said, “Oh, here, let me help with all that.” Paris shrugged him off and said, “It’s fine, I already got it,” with the same level of sass she’d treated him with before in the car ride. Daniel stopped for a second but I could see the look of shame and embarrassment in his eye, and he angrily and stubbornly tried to grab the TV while Paris was already halfway across the room with it. “Okay! If that’s how you wanna do it…!” sassed Paris, as she let go of the TV and sent Daniel flying across the room and onto the floor, his face landing on the floor next to the TV. He immediately and angrily got back up right in Paris’ face. Paris didn’t even flinch, her tall figure slightly taller than Daniel’s, but Paris’ was definitely more imposing than Daniel’s. She stood there, her arms folded, her confidence oozing, her dead-serious face with her one eyebrow raised daring Daniel to make a move. Daniel was furious at this point, and I could just feel the tension in the room from where I was standing, 6 feet away from Paris’ beautiful body. “Come on, do something. That’s what you wanna do, right???? Man up??? What even is your problem, kid????” Paris challenged Daniel with a very domineering attitude and sassy tone. Daniel was fuming at this point, unsure as to whether to say something back or just back off. He chose to just stay silent and tried to walk away, when Paris laughed, “Yeah, that’s what I thought…..” and rolled her big blue eyes. I’d never seen Daniel so pissed, he totally lost it and shoved Paris across her folded arms, making her stumble back a foot before she caught herself. Paris scoffed, “Pffffttt…. What even was that?!? I’m sorry, was as that you tryna hit me, or was that you defending your tiny little feelings? Awwww….are your feelings hurt, little boy?? Huh?” with a very domineering and taunting tone before she gave him a bit of a hard slap across his cheek. I couldn’t believe it myself; even I was shaking with adrenaline. Daniel had a glassy, shaky look in his eye, like he couldn’t believe what’d happened, and was definitely shaking himself as he backed away slightly. “Hmm? C’mon pussyyyy!!! Show me watcha got!” Paris continued, her cold words stabbing Daniel’s spirit like sharp daggers, before she actually gave him a light jab in the chest. Daniel almost fell backwards, clutching his chest in absolute disbelief and so much frustration on his face. Paris laughed, “C’mon!! Fight back and hit me, bruh! Well, say something!!” in a very fun, playful voice that was somehow also very frightening, before she started punching – yes, actually PUNCHING – my younger cousin’s arms, making a painful smack sound with every hit. Paris seemed so quick, I could barely even register what was happening until I heard her trained, honed fists hammering the flab of Daniel’s arms as he flinched and gasped in pain. Paris must have hit him at least 3 more times before Daniel snapped and retaliated with blows of his own. Or at least, he tried to – Paris swept Daniel’s first sloppy strike to the side with unbelievable ease, and the tall blonde beauty hooked and trapped Daniel’s arm with his second and last pitiful attempt. Man, it was quite a sight – seeing Paris at 5’8”, with her thick left arm locking Daniel’s right arm and, standing over Daniel as his 5’7” frame began to cower slightly in nervousness. As Daniel squirmed to break free, Paris locked her big blue eyes into his and when he used his free arm to push Paris away, she wasted no time in twisting his arm and side-stepping to Daniel’s right side and, with cat-like reflexes, jabbed the back of his leg from behind and wrapped his own arm around his neck in a very complex move. Before I knew it, Daniel facing away from Paris, his head at her chest level, and was gagging for breath. I was absolutely stunned and amazed by the badassery of this beautiful, luscious blonde. As Daniel tried and tried to pry out of Paris’ grip using his left hand, Paris grimaced and slid her left arm onto Daniel’s lower back, before thrusting it through and putting a lot of pressure on it, forcing him to bend his body forward in a very uncomfortable way.

“Just. Calm. Down. Ya little fucker!!” Paris commanded with an extremely dominant tone, her soft blonde hair now covering half her beautifully sculpted face, as Daniel writhed and squirmed to break free. “You’re just lucky I know you, you little asshat…… I could kill you now if I wanted to…” said Paris in a very chill but patronizing voice to Daniel, who seemed helpless in Paris’ clutches. Damn, Paris never looked more beautiful here, her blue eyes looking sideways toward the window as the sunlight draped just perfectly over her golden hair and radiant body, showing off her perfect legs that glowed and made her overall body look like a goddess’. I could only dream of the amount of damage her thick thighs could do to her victim; I almost wish she would satisfy my desire by wrapping them around her victim and choking the living shit out of his helpless body. Daniel gagged something inaudible as his face started to turn a bright pink and his whole body quivered in fear. “I – I’m sorry, what was that????” teased Paris as she put her ear closer to Daniel’s head, which was still being choked by his own arm as Paris controlled how much pressure was being put onto his neck. Paris stopped pulling back so much on Daniel’s right arm so he could speak and have a bit of a breather. Daniel coughed and gagged for a while and caught his breath before he could let out a pathetic, “Y-Yeah right, you little bitch.” Paris just looked at me, flipped her hair, and laughed out of disbelief before letting go of Daniel’s arm and relaxing and giving him a hard kick to his back, sending him flying to the carpet face-first. “YES. I. CAN. You little fuck!” Growled Paris as she gritted her teeth and planted her right foot on Daniel’s neck and put pressure on it, pressing Daniel’s red face into the carpet. “I could kick your ass right now if I really wanted to, cocksucker…” Paris bragged with so much confidence and dominance, before she started grinding her sandal on Daniel’s neck and dragged his face across the carpet, making him scream and cry out of frustration. Paris never looked so beautiful here, her blue eyes looking down at pathetic Daniel, making him know which of the two was stronger and the dominant one. “Say that I could kick your ass if I wanted to!!! Say it!!” said Paris as she flipped her hair and smiled at me, laughing at Daniel’s absolute helplessness. To be honest, I almost felt bad for my cousin, who was severely outclassed in every way by the beautiful blonde whose foot was driving Daniel deeper and deeper into the carpet. Just almost. I secretly envied his position; I would love to have that type of close physical contact with Paris, and I wondered how she’d react if she learned of my desire to have my ass kicked by her as well. Before long, Paris took her free right foot and started punting Daniel’s ass like a football. “Say it!!!” Paris ordered with a very sassy and honestly bitchy tone. Her punts turned into straight up hard kicks that had Daniel whimpering and holding back from screaming in pain and humiliation. Each kick was like a stroke from a whip to him, and as his eyes started to water and his voiced quivered, Paris was giggling and laughing the entire time as if she were watching a cute animal. “F-fuck you, Paris. Fine, you can kick my ass, now get the fuck OFF!!!” Paris just smiled and set her eyes on Daniel’s red, nearly sobbing face before she drove her foot into his neck harder one more time before finally letting up and teasing, “Alright….I’ll show some mercy, but only because I think you’re so damn pathetic! I think that’s enough embarrassment for all of us today….” It was at this point that I noticed my very hard erection; I had been so infatuated with Paris and just the way she oozes complete female dominance that my body couldn’t help it. It was a truly uncontrollable physical reaction, and I doubt any man could blame me when he lays eyes on this beautiful blonde vixen.

Daniel pulled himself up, still shaking from the mixture of adrenaline, anger, and fear as I stood there just absolutely mesmerized as Paris stood there triumphantly, arms folded and looking down on Daniel with a huge grin on her face. Everyone could see he was barely holding it together, after having his ass literally kicked by the girl of his dreams. Daniel glared at Paris, who still stood there smiling and gave him a look with her eyes that nonverbally dared him to make a move again…..and he was dumb enough to do it. Daniel charged at her wildly, and it took Paris literally no effort to use her cat-like reflexes to sidestep him, take his attacking arm, and reposition her feet to flip him using her unbelievable thick and powerful hips, sending Daniel to the ground on his back again. Still holding on to Daniel’s arm and forcing it into a very uncomfortable position – almost perpendicular to his helpless body – Paris planted her foot on his neck again and laughed, “You are such a dumb little bitch….,” looking down onto his pitiful and helpless self. Paris had a bright, shining look on her face as she stepped over Daniel and let her body gently fall onto the ground with him, with her massive thighs wrapped around poor Daniel’s arm, her ankles locked across his neck, and her perfect feet next to his head. “Wh-wha – UUUGGHHFFF….FUCK!!” gasped Daniel before Paris flexed her thick, muscular thighs and extended her legs, all the while resting her pretty blonde head on the ground and relaxing. My God, what a sight is was – I’d never seen her thighs flex before this, but DAMN – I never knew she had that much muscle in those juicy, thick, meaty legs. You’d have to see it to believe it! Fully tensed, Paris’ gigantic thighs bulged with muscle, with a strong line showing her very thick glutes – my God, her thighs and glutes. I instantly grew harder and harder with each scream Daniel made as Paris kept her GORGEOUS thighs tensed and pulled back and down on his captive arm, creating a very painful tension as Paris’ man-eating thighs kept the arm locked in place. Paris had Daniel’s captive arm by the thumb and pulled it lower and towards her breasts before easing up, putting more pressure on, then easing up again. She had a beautiful white grin on her gorgeous face the entire time she made Daniel wince and groan as she toyed with him. “I could break your arm right now…..it doesn’t take much pressure!! You can stop tryna fight for it back! Your arm is mine now!! You’re MY bitch now, you little twerp!” Paris teased, before angling her calves lower onto Daniel’s neck and put pressure on it. Paris breathed with an excited voice, “I could definitely kill you if I wanted to!! I could choke the shit out of you!!…all I’d have to do is hold this until you stopped breathing – not even that hard!” And with that, Paris angled her legs downward while still keeping pressure on Daniel’s arm and flexed her calves extra hard and pressed them down on Daniel’s trachea, compounding her deadly armbar with a choke. Daniel gagged and coughed and flailed his legs as he used his free hand to desperately punch Paris’ thighs. Damn, those thighs were strong!! Daniel’s pathetic punches landed on Paris’ rock-hard muscle and made noticeable thud noises. Paris ecstatically giggled, “Don’t even try it….just give up now…. Unless you don’t wanna keep your arm???? How are you gonna jerk yourself off if you don’t have your right arm???” At this point, I was way too enthralled and taken with Paris to even care about my cousin’s wellbeing. Paris seemed like the perfect girl of my dreams at this point – beyond athletic, dominant, beautiful as fuck, and very sassy. I almost asked her to try out her armbar on me instead, but a recent wrestling session with a friend reminded me that I should take it easy on my shoulder (more on this later).

Added after 7 minutes:

(Had to split into separate post; spaces between paragraphs caused it to run out of space).

Daniel was noticeably struggling really hard to breathe, and we saw both saw a streak of tears flow out of his eye. He then motioned to Paris that he surrendered by waving his free hand at her pathetically. Paris eased up on his neck without letting up on the armbar as he kept crying from the pain. I could not feasibly believe my eyes – my cousin was crying because he got his ass handed to him by this unbelievably badass but gorgeous 18 year-old blonde. Paris giggled, “I’m – I’m sorry, what – what is that??? Are you waving to me??? Hiiiii, Dan, we’re still here – are you still with us????” before she yanked back and down on Daniel’s arm and made him squeal in pain and humiliation, with plenty of tears following. Paris looked up to me and laughed, “Can you believe this little fuck is your cousin???? You must feel very ashamed to be related to him…I feel so sorry for you!! Him, not so much!” before finally relaxing everything and letting Daniel go. I gasped to myself at how skilled and strong this gorgeous vixen was. Paris then kicked Daniel aside as he grabbed his right shoulder and rolled over in pain, whimpering and trying to hide his crying. I truly felt sorry for him at this point, and I honestly doubted if I would’ve fared better against this deadly athlete.

Paris laughed, “Oh, stop your whining you little bitch……I’m not done with you yet!!!” before she slithered behind him, forced his head up by the hair, made him sit up, and quickly reached her right arm across his throat and grabbed her right wrist using her left hand, pulling her thick and muscular arm back on his brittle throat. Paris seemed to enjoy making Daniel squeal and gag from the pressure as she kept increasing it by relaxing and then quickly pulling back on her arm, before dragging herself and Daniel back towards his bunk bed using her legs. Daniel did his damned best to resist Paris from doing whatever she pleased by trying to grab on to my ankle, but Paris would have none of this. She got up on her knees and arched her body backward, forcing Daniel to painfully bend his back towards her, and the pressure on his neck forced his hands to instantly hang on to Paris’ flexed arm and try to pry it off for literally his dear life. Paris cooed, “God, I LOVE chokes!!! Don’t you, Daniel?????” as she pulled back again on her arm, putting more pressure on the choke and making Daniel muster every bit of strength he had to try and pry Paris off. Shaking with excitement and physical arousal, I finally worked up the courage to ask, “Would you say they’re your favorite over the armbar?” Paris looked up at me with those sparkling, crystal blue eyes and laughed, “Ummmm…..I wouldn’t say I like it over the armbar,” before she violently increased the pressure of her choke and made Daniel’s face turn a deep pink as he involuntarily gagged and made baby-like moans. She continued, “But they’re definitely up there!!! Why, do you grapple?” and stared at me with a very curious look as she paid no care to the squeals and suffering of her victim, who she controlled completely.

“Sometimes. I just wrestled my personal trainer last week. Now, THAT was tough!” I replied, recalling how just barely 2 weeks ago, my ridiculously hot personal trainer Crystal nearly popped my shoulder because she didn’t know what she was doing. Paris laughed, “Yeah, well….I’m tougher!!” before she briefly let her victim out of her choke, only to modify it by placing her left hand firmly on the back of Daniel’s neck, and her right hand on her flexed left bicep. Paris laughed braggingly, “I haven’t used this one in a while!! It’s been a while since I got to use my sleeper!” As Daniel started to visibly shake, cough and make inhuman sounds – sounds that I could never imitate to this day – Paris relaxed before she increased the pressure of her sleeperhold by simultaneously pushing down on Daniel’s neck with her left hand and pulling her right arm back across it to maximize the crushing choke, and then relaxed again to toy with him. Paris giggled, “Awww look!! He’s starting to shake! Ya little pussyyyyy!!!” Anyone could tell Paris took great pleasure in making her victim suffer; she had a bright white grin across her face that she must have gotten several compliments about throughout her life. Paris then looked behind her before she laid flat on her back, taking Daniel with her. It was baffling to me how Daniel could be the one on top of her, and yet Paris was the one in total control of Daniel’s fate. Paris was extremely crafty in maximizing Daniel’s pain; she constricted her thick juicy legs around Daniel’s frail waist, and hooked her feet under and around the back of Daniel’s squirming legs – effectively locking him in place and leaving him even more helpless. There was literally nothing he could do to stop Paris from doing whatever she wanted to him. Paris arched her perfectly thick and curvy lower body upwards towards the ceiling while keeping her beautifully round ass on the floor for support, forcing her pitiful victim to uncomfortably arch his back upwards as well, putting unbelievably painful pressure on his body. Paris cooed, “Damn, I forgot how much I LOVE this hold!! It’s not even that hard to do! Just – okay, watch – all I gotta do is FLEX,” before she gave a hard flex with both arms and made Daniel frantically tap her arms like a fish out of water, “and this little fucker is my bitch!!!” she finished ecstatically. Paris replied to Daniel’s continued uncontrollable gagging with, “You seein’ stars yet, dude??? Still think you’re gonna go all UFC on me?? Bet you regret it now, huh???” At this point, Daniel’s face was unrecognizable; it had turned from a deep pink to all-out solid red, with veins popping out from his temples that I didn’t even know existed. It was like something from a torture scene in a movie. I simply could not believe how ruthless and deadly this blonde vixen was, and I so desperately wanted to challenge her to an all-out, anything-goes match just to see her strength and skill for myself and have a chance of being crushed by her deliciously muscular thighs. Paris had a wide, white grin from ear to ear as she flexed, relaxed, flexed, relaxed – this cycle of unpredictable constriction toying with her victim. I’ve never met a more brilliant or beautiful girl whose badassery allowed her to reduce her victim to a sobbing mess, which was exactly what Daniel was now. I was simply enthralled by Paris; I could not physically comprehend the beauty in front of me as my physical arousal was too much for me to handle and wanted me to turn away – but I simply couldn’t. I didn’t want to miss a single second with Paris!

“Mmkay….I’ve had enough of your pathetic sounds and having your nasty-ass tears on me….,” Paris said conceitedly, before the blonde asskicker finally showed her victim some mercy and relaxing her constricting muscles. As Daniel let out an unimaginable mixture of coughing and audible sobbing – yes, ACTUAL SOBBING – Paris shoved him aside as she sat there, readjusted her hair, and pulled a long strand of it off her shirt and placed it onto her loser victim. Daniel rolled to one side, just absolutely devastated as he buried his face into the carpet to somehow hide his shame and cried, “Pl—Please….no more. God, I beg you …. No more, Parisss!!” I will never, ever forget what Paris did next. She laughed at his pleading and climbed on top of him as he gave literally no resistance to Paris’ domination, as the perfectly curvy blonde pinned Daniel’s biceps using her legs and mounted his chest. Paris’ thick thighs were in a V-shape on either side of his head, with her shins pinning his arms, and her sandaled feet planted near his chest. She was in an unbeatable position; even if Daniel had an ounce of strength or will to fight left in his body, he’d struggle to shake her off. Paris said nothing and just laughed as she began to smack Daniel’s very wet face around back and force with either hand. Paris giggled loudly and looked deep into Daniel’s tearing eyes as he laid there, motionless but sobbing even louder as Paris kept up the humiliation. Paris giggled, “You’re such a pathetic, sore loser…” before she started to slap him around even harder, back and forth. She was literally slapping him around like a slab of meat, and she must have gotten at least 20 licks in before Daniel started squirming around, trying to use his arms to shield his red face. Paris was ecstatically laughing her ass off at this point as she giggled, “Yeah!! That’s right, little boy! Try and fight me!! You know you can’t do anything!!” She then mercifully stopped the destruction of Daniel’s face and taunted in a baby-like voice, “Because YOU…..are a such sour, little PUSSY!!!” before she pinched Daniel’s nose and tapped his forehead – VERY humiliating.

Paris panted from her excitement and laughed for a good while before she finally got up off of Daniel and stood triumphantly above him, still laughing at his pitifulness as she placed her hands on her hips. Daniel just stared into the ceiling, still ugly crying uncontrollably. Paris teased with her very sexy sassiness, “Well, this was fun, boys!! Glad I got the chance to, uh…. Help out! Jason, I’ll leave the cleaning up of this WORTHLESS PEE OH ESS (POS) *she screamed this in Daniel’s direction* to you!! I’m off to *she sighed at this point and stared into the ceiling* take a shower to get all this nasty shit off me, watch Reign ‘cause the guy’s hot, and eat!” And with that, the most beautiful and deadly blonde 18 year-old I’d ever met smiled and left out the door. As the ever-so lucky bystander on that fateful day in late August, I was absolutely stunned and shocked at the dominance of Paris. I was still shaking from the excitement, that I didn’t even have time to respond to Paris’ leaving or the fact that she got my name wrong. I looked down at my phone and just now realized that this whole traumatic ordeal for Daniel lasted no more than 10-11 minutes!! It seemed like so much short to me....perhaps only 4-5 minutes in the moment. I snapped out of my trance enough to stammer, “C-Come on, dude, let’s get you up.” As I reached out my hand and tried to help Daniel up, he screamed “GET THE FUCK OUT! JUST GET OUT!! YOU LITTLE BITCH, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” before he buried his face back into the carpet and continued sobbing. I genuinely felt bad for him, so I kept my hand there and tried to console him before realizing it was pointless. Daniel didn’t say another word and just lied there, almost motionless in pain and humiliation. I then ran outside his door to try and catch Paris, and thankfully I did. She turned right back around because she’d gone the wrong way. I couldn’t help but let it slip, “You are a total amazing badass, Paris. I wanna talk more about your wrestling expertise, if you want sometime?” Paris stared skeptically into my eyes, standing barely below my eye level, before scoffing “Okaaaay…..like, I guess, yeah??? I’ll prolly see you around anyways, soooooo…” and then the finest blonde 18 year-old I’ve ever laid eyes on walked away for the last time that day. I was worried that’d be the last I’d see of her.

But thankfully, it wasn’t. Maybe it was sheer luck. Maybe it was fate. But I had a very lucky chance encounter with this sexy and deadly blonde a few months later that I will remember for the rest of my life.

THE END

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 27-Dec-17 at 04:13.
Old 26-Dec-17, 17:37
BJJBlondeLover

Default Re: First *100% TRUE* Story — My Cousin’s Not-Girlfriend Turns Out to Be Deadly

Thanks so much for the thanks and positive feedback! I’ve gotten several nice DMs from people. Please, put any comments/feedback here so that I can know what you like and what I can improve on next time!

Old 27-Dec-17, 02:52
Points: 3,308, Level: 24 Points: 3,308, Level: 24 Points: 3,308, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

definitely post pictures if the story is true, sincerely hope your cousin walks away from his not-girlfriend while he can still walk...
The Following User Says Thank You to findway For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-17, 03:37
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by findway [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
definitely post pictures if the story is true, sincerely hope your cousin walks away from his not-girlfriend while he can still walk...
thx for the suppport! i'll try to post some pics if thats wat people want. And he's still freinds with her, they still hangout when they can if i remember right.

i've recently hung out with her more as well. i cant say i regret it lol, but she can be a bit too much.

Do u have any criticism/feedback for the story?

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 27-Dec-17 at 04:26.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-17, 06:19
Points: 3,308, Level: 24 Points: 3,308, Level: 24 Points: 3,308, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

honestly, I thought that was the best story I've read in a long time
Old 27-Dec-17, 06:21
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by findway [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
honestly, I thought that was the best story I've read in a long time
THanks bro. i worked realy hard on it lol. I'll see how things go before i decide what to write next, if enough people want another true story. im still working on editing my other one before i can post it so stay tuned!

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 27-Dec-17 at 06:28.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-17, 14:52
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Really great story.
I love hos you give ja much details
Old 27-Dec-17, 17:47
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really great story.
I love hos you give ja much details
Thanks! coming from an active member like you, it means a lot. i was worried the level of detail would be too much and it'd bore people too quickly, but i just didnt see any other way to capture the sights that i saw and do my best to give you guys the most accurate vicarious expereince. it'll definitely come in handy when i write about the times where i wrestle.

WOW....18+ thanks. i've never had that much of a positive reaction to anything ive posted here. and for that, i'll post 1 or 2 pictures of each person: me, Paris, and Dan!

THanks all
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-17, 21:35
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

We all know who will win "story of the month" award.
And posting picture of Paris would be enough, though.
Old 27-Dec-17, 23:10
BJJBlondeLover

lmao thanks. i'd be really honorred if anyone ever voted my story for that award. if you thought this one was good...wait til you see the next one! it'll either be about Paris again or Crystal, who i mentioned in this one. it depends on wat the popular opinion wants.

oh you want a picture of Paris, you say? Well, enjoy bud!

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 28-Dec-17 at 23:15.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
armbar, domination, grappling, hot blonde, humiliation, rear naked choke, strong girl, teen girl, true story, weak male