Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Feb-18, 07:07
Points: 347, Level: 6 Points: 347, Level: 6 Points: 347, Level: 6
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%

Default Re: His little sister's friend and the secret threat

Another interesting tale somewhat in the same vein as showdown with little sister but still very much it's own story, I'm really enjoying it so far. I have an idea what the secret might be but I don't want to post any ideas because I don't want to accidentally get it right and then Andy has to come up with something else lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdoggy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-18, 02:14
Points: 2,824, Level: 22 Points: 2,824, Level: 22 Points: 2,824, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is wonderful. Have you read Sapper Junior's stories?
The Following User Says Thank You to quaker4790 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-18, 04:35
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great ideas Lapiduss I hope Andy incorporates them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker4790 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is wonderful. Have you read Sapper Junior's stories?
I'm a big fan of Sapper Junior. I'm curious do you have a favorite story by him?
Old 08-Feb-18, 13:52
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Thanks andy857 (are we related?) and quaker4790.
Who is this Sapper Junior of which you speak - and where might stories be found?
I'm always excited to find like-minded authors.
Old 08-Feb-18, 21:11
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Part 6 - The secret threat

Dumbfounded, Ben just looked at her with his mouth half open but no words came out.

“What’s the matter?” Emma said.

Ben shook his head. “I can’t believe you. What you just did was so bad – “

“Don’t be such a drama queen. What’s wrong with having a little fun?”

“Fun?! You call that fun? You…you practically raped me!”

“You’re exaggerating. And you should’ve fought me better if you didn’t want me doing that to you. Anyway, guys can’t get raped.”

“Oh, really? You’re an expert?”

Emma rolled over on her side to face him and propped herself up on her elbow. “I know it couldn’t be like rape, because you were turned on too. Don’t deny it.”

Ben opened and closed his mouth several times. The fact that he had an erection was undeniable – why, he had no idea. What could he say? She was right. But that still didn’t give her the right to throw him down and hump him. He started to tell her that but she was looking at him all wide-eyed and innocent-looking and he figured he’d just be wasting his breath.

He climbed to his feet and said, “Oh, never mind,” and stomped out of the room.

“Oh, come on, Ben,” Emma called out after him, “Don’t be mad…”

The next couple of days Ben practically locked himself in his room or left the house in order to avoid Emma. She had tried to engage him in conversation several times but he brushed by her quickly in silence. He still felt that she had crossed the line in a big way - she shouldn’t be using him to get an orgasm! And he was embarrassed. He couldn’t even defend himself from his little sister, his 14-year-old sister. It wasn’t like he lost a wrestling match; she had completely and utterly dominated him. She was even stronger than him! How pathetic.

After a couple of days of the silent treatment Emma couldn’t take it any longer. She marched into Ben’s room and confronted him. “All right, I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I thought we were just having fun!”

In his usual position leaning against his headboard, Ben looked at her and shook his head. “Yeah, right - just having a little fun. Forget it. Get out of my room.”

Emma stuck out her lower lip in a cute pout and came over to sit on the edge of the bed next to him. “Don’t be like that. You’re my big bro! I want to be friends again.”

“How can we be friends after what you did to me?”

“Oh, stop being in denial. You and I both know you liked it too.”

“I most certainly did not.”

“I can prove it to you,” Emma reached out and took his wrist, tugging gently. “Come on and wrestle me right now and I’ll make sure you love it. Maybe I’ll let you win!”

“Beat it.”

She pulled harder and he fell towards her. “I need it, Ben, come on.”

Ben tried to free his arm from her grip without starting a battle, which was exactly what she wanted. “You need it? That sounds weird.”

“I do. That feeling was just so…so…incredible. Didn’t you feel it too?”

“You forget that I was on the bottom. I lost, you won. That was the feeling you had – winning. That’s what turned you on.”

“Whatever. I just loved the way we struggled against each other, our muscles straining, getting all sweaty… How can you not want to do it again?”

“Because it’s wrong, Emma! You shouldn’t have those kinds of feelings while you’re with your brother. Go find someone else to wrestle.”

“I don’t have anyone else. Wrestling Julie just isn’t the same. Come on, wrestle me.”

“I said no.”

Emma let go of his hand and glared at him. She was tempted to drag him off his bed and take him down to the floor and sit on him but she knew it wouldn’t be the same if he didn’t fight back. He was just too stubborn. She got up and stormed out, muttering, “Jerk!”

The next day she followed him with her eyes throughout the day, not saying anything. Then, late afternoon she came into his room again. He started to say something but she held her hand up for silence. “All right, Ben. I didn’t want to do this but you leave me no choice. I’m giving you an ultimatum – wrestle me or else.”

“Or else what?”

Hands on her hips, she looked down at him. “Or else this; you remember what Julie whispered to you – that secret threat she made? Well, I’ve taken that general theme of humiliation and embellished it a little, put my own spin on it. And that’s what’s going to happen to you if you don’t wrestle me.”

Ben paled. She had to be joking. “What do you mean?”

Emma said," I’ve been thinking all day and I've got it all planned out, step-by-step. You want to hear about it, or would you rather be surprised?”

Ben narrowed his eyes. “Tell me.”

“Okay. Step one; remember the uniforms we girls had to wear at St Vincent Elementary - white cotton blouse, tartan wool skirt, knee socks and those little white tennis shoes? Well, I still have mine. It's going to be a tight fit, but here's what I'm going to do; I'm going to put my hair in pigtails, wear my old eyeglasses, put my retainer in and wrap an Ace bandage around my chest so I get back into my blouse and look kind of flat-chested. I'm going to make myself look 11-years old again. Nobody will even realize it's me.”

“Then when school starts I'm going to figure out your schedule so I know which class you have just before lunch. Then, on some random day, I don't know when yet, I'm going to ambush you outside the class and get you in a headlock. Then I'm going to march you out to the Quad where everyone will be gathering to eat lunch. I’m going to be crying and very upset and telling everyone that you ran over my dog and then drove away. That way everybody will feel sorry for me and no one will interfere when I start beating you up, which comes next.”

“I'm going to wrestle you down to the ground right out in the middle of the Quad and sit on you. Not like I did before, though, the typical schoolgirl pin. This time I'm going to sit up real high, my shins on your shoulders and your arms trapped behind my knees. Then I'm going to lift my skirt up and lower my buns very slowly and smush my panties right onto your face, wiggling a little to make sure you're completely covered by my butt cheeks and can't talk. Then I'm going to drape my skirt over your head and just sit there for a while with my arms folded, showing everyone how I can keep you prisoner without even using my hands.”

“By then I imagine a large crowd will have gathered, a lot of people will probably be getting a video with their phone, taking photos, things like that. They’re seeing a high school senior getting pretty badly beaten up by a sixth-grade girl so I imagine there will be quite a buzz. Then just before you pass out from lack of oxygen I'm going to raise up a little and scoot back. Then I'm going to pull my skirt back and tuck it under your chin so everyone can see your face and invite anybody who wants to come in and take a close-up. I imagine you'll be huffing and puffing and all red-faced so it should be pretty hilarious to a lot of people. You know how teenagers are”.

“Then I'm going to tell you I'm keeping you there until you apologize to me and beg for my forgiveness. Real loud. Once I'm satisfied with that I'm going to make you plead to let you up, really begging me. Maybe I'll make you cry, I'm not sure yet. You know, slap you a few times just to sting. That always makes the eyes tear up. When I'm satisfied with that I'm going to sit on you for quite a while more, like maybe the whole lunchtime, lecturing you and wagging my finger in your face, really acting mean, until you're exhausted and totally worn down. I bet everyone will get a kick out of that. I’m going to practice using my most little-girl voice.”

“The last thing will be to let you up and stand toe-to-toe with you so everyone can see how much taller you are and still got your butt kicked. Then I'm going to pick up my Hello Kitty backpack and skip away, leaving you to face everybody in the whole school staring at you in disgust.”

“What do you think? Do you have any doubt that I can do it?”

Ben was speechless. When it became apparent he couldn’t speak, Emma continued.

“Or we can go with Julie's idea – I’ll video her while she wrestles you to the ground, pulls your pants down and shoves a Popsicle up your butt. That'd be pretty good too.”

Ben looked like a bug-eyed fish, mouth opening and closing soundlessly, his eyebrows arched way up on his forehead. He stared at her like that for a few moments before managing to croak, “Let’s go wrestle.”
Old 08-Feb-18, 23:11
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Another great instalment to this battle. Would be interesting to find out if Ben told Emma the truth on what Julie whispered to him. Emma is really good at pushing Ben's buttons. Saying she might let him win is another shot to the soul. Is Emma into sports like Julie? That was cool how Emma wanted to pull Ben off the bed. Is Emma at all trying to get revenge on Ben did years before. Ben seems shocked that his sister is stronger then him, let alone has muscles.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-18, 02:00
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Ok I’ll bite... really great stuff here man. Keep it up. Clearly people are really digging it!

I wonder how Ben may react to Julie doing the same thing to him? Is it really that he felt violated or is it just because Emma is his sister? I never wrestled my sisters in such a way but have experienced that “this is wrong” type of feeling when wrestling girls in my younger days. I can sympathize with his conflicting urges to both avoid these situations as well as his body betraying him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-18, 05:42
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wonder how Ben may react to Julie doing the same thing to him? Is it really that he felt violated or is it just because Emma is his sister?
Thing is, with a girl who isn't his sister and who he is attracted to, he likely would have been more of a willing participant and therefore it wouldn't quite be her doing the same thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slycordinator For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-18, 06:07
Points: 2,824, Level: 22 Points: 2,824, Level: 22 Points: 2,824, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Sapper Junior was a writer whose stories were published in a British mag called Fighting Gals Monthly many years ago. I think that one or two of them were once posted in one of the forums here, in the form of pages from the old magazine. He wrote stories about younger girls using their femininity to help them beat up and humiliate older boys. Very similar writing style to boyandy, except that in his stories, the boy and girl were never related and hadn't previously met. Boyandy, I thought your style might have been influenced by his stuff. Apparently not, but it's terrific.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to quaker4790 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-18, 03:31
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Wonderful set up for the next section.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister