Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 21-Mar-18, 04:43
BJJBlondeLover

Default Re: SHORT TRUE STORY: My First Session

update: im still alive lol. tonight was the best night of my life, bar none. i'm still at her place. ill explain more tomorow in a longer summary but got damn tonight was awesome

it was worth every penny
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3898[31].jpg (55.5 KB, 405 views)

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 21-Mar-18 at 04:49.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-18, 11:16
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by liao51 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Generally I hear anywhere from 300 to 400 for an hour. Some of the more famous people may charge more...
I think some of the more unique session wrestlers charge more and get away with it. Severa charges more but she's 6'5. Rapture charges more but she's probably (I've never met her), got a stronger scissors than most.

300 is the standard, though 350 or 400 happens. When I sessioned with Skylar she was I think 400 an hour, 250 a half hour (I had a 15 minute session at an event), but I think there was enough demand for her that she still got a lot of sessions.

There's a story I heard, heard it from my brother who's a doctor so he knows a lot of people, one of his patients told him this story. It's part of an economics lecture at a top university.

A call girl didn't really like her job but the money was OK but she dreaded the phone ringing. She didn't like her work. Someone suggested to her that she charge more. Her rate should be high enough that when her phone rings, she's happy to hear it ring. Cause that's what her time is worth - to her. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, she should ask for what she thinks her time is worth, so, she did that. She doubled her prices and, I imagine she made less money, but she no longer hated her job. She started to like it when the phone rang and she had work. Never a bad thing.

The way the story went, she was invited to tell her story at a class at the Harvard business school about setting prices in the market, but whether that's true or embellished, I have no idea.

People get mad when a lady charges $600 an hour, I've read negative comments on session girls. A lady can charge what she wants. It's her time. It's her business, it's her responding to e-mails and dealing with time-wasters and she's taking a risk with her body. She can charge whatever she wants.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-18, 13:18
BJJBlondeLover

alright everyone, heres what happened.

the session was set at 8, and it was honestly the best ive ever had. i doubt anything will beat it. Jessie may not be the strongest, but shes definitely the most sensual and sweetest girl who can easily flip the switch and go out of her way to please you. last night was the first time i'd ever requested to be deliberately knocked out by a scissor, and once by a breast smother. the 1 hour turned into only 45 minutes or so, pushed my limits mentally and made me think thoughts i never thought i would think. i ended the session when i used our safe word.

after that, we relaxed and talked about just about anything: school, her work, her fantasies, etc. we shared 2 bottlse of wine she had and figured that it was too late for me to drive back, so she invited me over to sleep over night (the picture i posted above was of her sleeping)

then this morning, she had an interesting proposal. Jessie said she'd refund me for the whole session if i paid for her, me, and her 2 roommates to go down to Florida for spring break together. she said it'd probably cost more than the original session price, but i'd get to hang out with her as a person, not a sub. how could i resist? so i find myself packing as of right now and getting ready to leave tomorrow

im still hurting and in shock of what happened, but i honestly cannot wait. i'll probably do a full story of this session, but damn what a night

some of you may call me crazy for agreeing to this, but i am absolutly taken with her right now. i dont think many people have a chance like this to get to know their session wrestlers, so i will cherish it

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 22-Mar-18 at 20:46.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 08:59
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I don't think you are crazy at all, mate. Well, crazy-lucky perhaps, but Jessie sounds like an almost ideal match for you. You both enjoy the physicality and sensuality of wrestling with each other, and she clearly 'gets' you in a very rare and special way. I am jealous as hell of you, mate, but also happy for you. Go for it and enjoy yourself at Spring Break.
Old 22-Mar-18, 13:31
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think you are crazy at all, mate. Well, crazy-lucky perhaps, but Jessie sounds like an almost ideal match for you. You both enjoy the physicality and sensuality of wrestling with each other, and she clearly 'gets' you in a very rare and special way. I am jealous as hell of you, mate, but also happy for you. Go for it and enjoy yourself at Spring Break.
thanks! she really is, i dont know what it is but even she said that we click together. i honestly had no idea i'd love to be locked up in a cage, be enslaved with bondage cuffs, or be choked with a leash until 2 nights ago. She really opened up my fetish preferences

i also couldnt wait til today to see her again before we get in the car and leave with her 2 roommates, so i went and webcam chatted with her. she usually charges her clients for chat flirting/sexting but when i asked her if she wanted me to pay, she said it was on the house. She was even wearing that black robe that makes me go CRAZY...and i love a girl who looks good with no/minimal makeup.

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 22-Mar-18 at 13:42.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-18, 16:09
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What the heck, man? $400 for thirty minutes, $800 for an hour? And she makes you pay more for pre-session banter and rescheduling?

That's absolutely insane. You're being taken advantage of. Don't let this fetish ruin you...
Totally agree you should not be spending money you don't have but who's to say that's too much? Is it above the norm? Absolutely. Did he get above the norm? Absolutely. 90% of the session wrestlers out there will ask about and try to "customize" it for you but you know how they ask 10 seconds before you start "So you wanted like mostly scissors and some foot worship then?" That's reality. There is no build up, no banter no teasing. The next time they think of you or your session after you pay your deposit is when you knock on the hotel room door. That's a fact.

Further to say that a session with Electra or Robin or someone really good like that is the same as everyone else so it should cost the same is crazy.

If he got his money worth and she is offering a premium service and he can afford it then the price is right, go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
some of you may call me crazy for agreeing to this, but i am absolutly taken with her right now. i dont think many people have a chance like this to get to know their session wrestlers, so i will cherish it
Friggin incredible! Just read this, go for it! A vacation with scissor benefits? trip of a lifetime, Enjoy but please report back when you return!
Old 02-Apr-18, 00:38
slurpee

Amazing, man. There are a lot of off-the-radar people out there, it seems.

I gotta ask, though... Is he girl in your photo not your girlfriend?! Don't get in trouble!
Old 02-Apr-18, 13:03
Points: 3,898, Level: 26 Points: 3,898, Level: 26 Points: 3,898, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Sounds amazing. Did the girls try any face sitting or asswiorship during the session?
Old 04-Apr-18, 20:56
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Totally agree you should not be spending money you don't have but who's to say that's too much? Is it above the norm? Absolutely. Did he get above the norm? Absolutely. 90% of the session wrestlers out there will ask about and try to "customize" it for you but you know how they ask 10 seconds before you start "So you wanted like mostly scissors and some foot worship then?" That's reality. There is no build up, no banter no teasing. The next time they think of you or your session after you pay your deposit is when you knock on the hotel room door. That's a fact.

Further to say that a session with Electra or Robin or someone really good like that is the same as everyone else so it should cost the same is crazy.

If he got his money worth and she is offering a premium service and he can afford it then the price is right, go for it.

Friggin incredible! Just read this, go for it! A vacation with scissor benefits? trip of a lifetime, Enjoy but please report back when you return!
Hi all, i've been back from the vacation for a while and it was honestly the best damn 7 days of my life. i plan to write a full story about each of the days and my experiences in the stlye i usually do, they deserve that much. im completely drained, physically and emotionally. what i put myself through pushed my mental limits where id never gone before. it was an experience.

im already getting a lot of dms so please be patient as i answer them and write about the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazing, man. There are a lot of off-the-radar people out there, it seems.

I gotta ask, though... Is he girl in your photo not your girlfriend?! Don't get in trouble!
lmao i wish she was... that's the one of the session girl's roommate, who i talked about in this post: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] i'd be damn lucky to have her as my girlfriend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glopez86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds amazing. Did the girls try any face sitting or asswiorship during the session?

after my trip with them, it was during a sensual+domination style session where Jessie face sat me while manipulating my sensual desires and natural bodily reactions against me. she and her roommate concluded the long session with a double foot-"f**king" and forced footworship portion that apparently lasted only 2 minutes. it felt much longer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-18, 13:41
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Amazing story..she sounds incredible
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post: