Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Giselle vs Vanessa (smother rules) (domination rules). Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-90.

Old 13-Jan-18, 21:02
Points: 1,016, Level: 12 Points: 1,016, Level: 12 Points: 1,016, Level: 12
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%

Default Re: Wise to ask for no safeword and ignore taps?

Its not my cup of tea but I guess if she's just applying rnc and headscissor holds until you pass out, there's not any extreme danger.

I personally wouldn't do it since taps are the way of communicating that a hold is too painful or too much to handle. But I guess it would be a lot more dangerous in a freestyle match where you could have real breaks, injuries, etc and not just a knockout.
Old 13-Jan-18, 21:31
Banned
Points: 1,366, Level: 14 Points: 1,366, Level: 14 Points: 1,366, Level: 14
Activity: 11.4% Activity: 11.4% Activity: 11.4%

Send a message via Yahoo to dhilsiva

That was essentially what Milady did to me. But I never thought of the concept of a safe word in my session with her because it was my first ever session. She ignored my taps throughout the session. I didn't explicitly tell her to ignore my taps though. The result of the session was I was knocked out 11 times and 3 of my ribs were cracked and broken.

I did have a session with her again after a few months. No ribs were broken this time, but I was knocked out more times than in my first session with her.

The ribs did take quite a long time to heal completely. But the KOs didn't have any long-term negative effect on me in any way.

So maybe you could go for the ignoring taps rule except when she's applying bodyscissors on you, so you don't get any of your ribs cracked or broken.

Last edited by dhilsiva; 13-Jan-18 at 22:10. Reason: Edited for clarity.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-18, 00:32
Points: 8,570, Level: 39 Points: 8,570, Level: 39 Points: 8,570, Level: 39
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%

Thanked 1,472 Times in 710 Posts

I think these two quotes sum up the "what could go wrong" the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I took a BDSM beatdown on my ass from my inexperienced, sort of 19 year old girlfriend, that went South. She was Poly which ymeant she had two other boyfriends. We both were new to BDSM, she played with other guys, but never with me and I was jealous. I am into scissors but thought the whole idea of her beating my ass, scissoring me, and slapping me around would be cool. So I finally pestered her into playing. She was mad and I arrogant and demanding, so she gave in and we played. DUMB and irresponsible.

She, after the fact, was going to make our session a “punishment” session. I was tied up. She scissored me, not very strong, beat my ass with various items for awhile. She was determined, I think, for me to use our safe word so,she beat and beat and beat. I was determined not to use the safe word. I went into “sub space”. I felt nothing and was in another world. In essence, I was mentally unable to use the safe word. She was inexperienced and didn’t know that I was way past the point of being responsible and should have stopped to stop it. She didn’t stop for,a long while and I was injured.

The point.......if you decide to play with no safe word, then she better be versed and qualified to know when to stop things. You also may go into sub space, which can happen when pain gets too intense. She needs to read your physical and mental condition and stop when if becomes dangerous, regardless of your rules..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do the no tap, no safe word sessions all the time. But I highly recommend that you are able to change your mind if you need to. Like others said, dont underestimate a girl's power.

Example, I booked an hour and a half, no tap session with Maria Garcia....bad move! It was literally about 10 minutes before I was regretting my decision! If she didn't let me change my mind, I would have been in serious trouble.

So I would advise you to try it, but chances are, you will change your mind at some point during the session.
The two primary things to look out for are her inexperience and lack of common sense, which could lead to injury.

and the intensity of the session going way beyond what you enjoy.

If you have those two primary concerns handled, and you want to experiment, I still say go for it. Be sure to let us know how it goes and if she's a professional dom, who she is.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-18, 02:10
Points: 1,959, Level: 18 Points: 1,959, Level: 18 Points: 1,959, Level: 18
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I don't think I could stand a no tap wrestling session, sometimes the girl locks the hold in a strange way and hurts where it shouldn't hurt, you gotta have a way to communicate her. Without taps or safewords wouldn't be so nice to session, in my opinion
Old 15-Jan-18, 17:24
Points: 198, Level: 3 Points: 198, Level: 3 Points: 198, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Sessions booked for sunday so lets see how it goes
Old 15-Jan-18, 20:54
Points: 8,570, Level: 39 Points: 8,570, Level: 39 Points: 8,570, Level: 39
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%

Thanked 1,472 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousafhamood [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sessions booked for sunday so lets see how it goes
Can you tell us who she is? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 16-Jan-18, 05:28
Points: 873, Level: 11 Points: 873, Level: 11 Points: 873, Level: 11
Activity: 8.6% Activity: 8.6% Activity: 8.6%

I've done this before. It doesn't always work. Sometimes the girl isn't able to execute it. Sometimes she is just too nice and will listen to your taps even though you asked her not to.

Other times it has worked and I've regretted it badly during the session. But I always remember it fondly afterwards. Definitely worth it IMO.

No session girl is going to want to injury you. They'll ease up before it gets dangerous (hopefully!).
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-18, 18:12
Points: 1,306, Level: 14 Points: 1,306, Level: 14 Points: 1,306, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

What's worked for me in the past is to let them know up front that they can ignore taps/safe words if they want to. When I do it, I tell them they can either ignore completely or switch to another hold without breaking. Also, I only do it when I've wrestled someone before - never the first time seeing someone.

I've done it KOs too. I've told them they can go for a KO, just don't tell me when you're about to do it because I'll panic and change my mind.

Works for me. YMMV.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nickscoby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-18, 02:18
Points: 3,936, Level: 26 Points: 3,936, Level: 26 Points: 3,936, Level: 26
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%
Last Achievements

It's been my finding that, fortunately, most of the women capable of inflicting really extreme injury won't do this, and the ones who would, aren't physically able to.

Still, you may find one of the tiny handful in that sliver of overlap between physically able to kill you and psychologically able to kill you.

Tread carefully.
Old 07-Apr-18, 15:56
Points: 221, Level: 4 Points: 221, Level: 4 Points: 221, Level: 4
Activity: 54.3% Activity: 54.3% Activity: 54.3%

I've never had a safe word in a wrestling session nor felt I needed one. You always need an understanding in advance about what goes and what is strictly off limits. You also need a good idea of the lady's skills, so definitely don't say to ignore taps on the very first session. Once you have confidence that she knows how far to go, I'd say tell her to ignore taps at her discretion. This helps to push me to new limits. I've never had a lady tell me to ignore taps, but if she did, I'd try to push her for a time.