Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 14-May-18, 01:23
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts
Default Re: Mom vs Son Erotic Wrestling Match

I groaned as my body slumped on the mat, and rolled defensively to my side, curling up whilst I recovered.

“Need a minute?” Mom asked, panting but sounding very ready for more.

“Uh-huh” I murmured. Wow, Mom really worked me over… perhaps she was the better wrestler after all.

After several minutes of recovery time I finally stood up to take my medicine… three more submission holds! To my surprise, or perhaps not, Mom began by peeling off her thong and stood up to me as naked as I was. She cupped my balls and stroked my shaft before planting a kiss full on the lips. In all our time wrestling and fucking, that was a first.

“Just so you remember our last wrestle” she smiled. As if I wouldn’t.

She then started to caress my back and slowly pulled me into a seductive clinch, our sexes brushing lightly against each other. With a change of pace and punctuated with a small gasp of exertion, Mom pushed me down to my knees, kneeling in front of her crotch. She slowly turned around, giving me a close up of her butt, before leaning forward onto her hands, as if dropping into a handstand, but instead rested her legs on my shoulders behind her… bracing herself on her hands in front of me. She crossed her ankles and slowly she increased the pressure... her thighs tensed oh-so-gently…. she reached back and ensured my head was tightly nuzzled against her butt, and then squeezed a little more … I let out a sigh of discomfort… I expected her to increase the pressure aggressively but instead she held it steady and started rocking a little… with each rock she let out a little sexy grunt, and I let out a similarly sexual sigh. We didn’t speak and the room echoed with our exertions…

Uhhh…
Ohhhh…
Uhnnggg…
Yesss…
Huhhhh…

Rocking, grunting, gasping, sighing… to listen to this you’d think we were fucking each other. Eventually Mom reached back and grabbed one of her ankles, turning the scissors into a figure four…

“uhhHHHn…. time to finish this hold!” she whispered

The pressure suddenly dialed up to 10.

“UHHHHHH….I SUBMIT!” I gasped, tapping out. Mom smiled and released the hold, saying nothing but panting a little and smiling.

I let my body slump backwards to the mat, and that seemed to suit Mom. She ran her hand up the inside of my thigh, and stroked up and down the middle before letting her hand trace back down to my knee… I let out a pleasurable sigh and almost forgot that I was about to be put into another submission hold…

… UHHHNNN!…

the pleasure was over as she hooked her arm under my leg and lifted it up, whilst still straddling my other leg to keep it in place on the mat. I’m probably more flexible than most guys but even so this leg-split position was painful and I quickly felt at my limits reached… I GASPED again…

HUHHH!!!

Mom eased her body up further on my thigh and leaned in, and she clearly took a lot of pleasure in rubbing her pussy over my leg as she did…

UHHhHHhhh! I groaned, as she pressed down towards me, cranking my leg closer to my body… I really hated this stretch!

Huhh… uhnnn… uhhhh… Mom panted as she thrusted her weight down and gyrated on my thigh, each effort pressing my leg towards my body then relaxing back again…. then again, grunting and working the stretch as she rubbed her pubic mound up and down my thigh… biting her lip and letting out the occasional gasp herself… the pace started to quicken and then she really leaned into each stretch…. Now her breasts were in my face and I was at my upper limit of being stretched. She held the position and shifted her hips… I felt her pussy pressed up against my shaft.
UHHNNNNN! we both gasped in unison, me in pain, she in exertion and satisfaction…. this time she didn’t draw back, she held her body tight against mine, and slowly grinded her sex on mine.

UHHNNN! Again Mom thrust down, shivering a little in what I assumed was a reaction to forceful grinding pressure on her vagina. I shook my head, my lips barely touching her nipples.

UHHHHNNNNNN! She thrust again. My hamstrings sent a wave of pain all the way to the base of my spine – I was not enjoying this stretch, whilst Mom seemed to be fighting off an orgasm.

UHHHHHHHNnnNNNNNNN! She cried, flattening her body hard down on mine and past my limits…

UHHFFFFFF….OKAY!!!! SUBMISSION!!! I groaned.

Mom started to release the pressure slowly but as she pushed up with her hands, unlocking my trapped leg, she suddenly started to shake uncontrollably. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her breasts, my arms grabbed her butt instinctively and she unsuccessfully tried to stifle a throaty scream.

She was cumming.

Her hips hammered against mine and even though there was no penetration she shook as an orgasm ripped through her.

OHHHHFUCKYESSSSSS!!! She moaned and held the boneshaking clinch for a good 20 seconds until the orgasm passed, then let me go with a gasp.

Panting, she swallowed and immediately apologized “I’m sorry… I was just too close then to hold it back”, and she looked genuinely embarrassed, which I was surprised by.

“That’s okay… really… we’ve still got one more hold though so I hope you saved some… uhmmm….” I couldn’t think of the words I was looking for but as ever Mom was quick to cut to it.

“You hope I’ve save some sex for you?” she chuckled. “Don’t worry – we’re going to fuck soon enough”. She said, and feeling recovered she came up on her knees and dropped her shoulders into a ‘hands ready’ position. Instively I did the same, even though I was supposed to be passive. I guess it was the heat of the moment.

“Oh I see. Still got some fight in you?” she cooed, and grabbed my wrists, pulling me in. I wasn’t sure if she wanted me to fight her or not, but I struggled and broke free.

“Maybe I want to fuck you on my own terms” I sassed her, smiling. I saw her lips part as if to gasp. She reached around my waist and pulled me in. I mirrored her with a grunt. Kneeling and moaning our sweat licked bodies grinded against each other in this forbidden clinch.

“Try it!” Mom baited me in response, in a breathless voice “try to wrestle me into a fuck!”, I responded quickly, turning her onto her back, still locked onto her body. I got my hips up a little higher and then reached down to her wet pussy and touched her clit. She arched her back and groaned and I guided my cock into her vagina.

Immediately her legs locked around my hips and I let out a gasp. “Uh-uh” she moaned… “not going to …..UHHHH…. make this easy for …..uHHHHH… you”. She tightened.

I GROANED harder, but kept my hips locked on hers, penetrating her roughly. I grabbed onto her vulnerable breasts and squeezed hard.

OHFUCK!!!! She groaned, and grabbed my head, then pulled my face down into those firm breasts, making it almost impossible to do any more tit-mauling. Her hip motions now started to increase in thrusting and gyrating, and it was difficult to know who was in control of the fuckhold. I was on top but in pain, Mom was pinned to the mat but holding me in a smother and scissor. I reared up and took all her weight six inches off the mat, still inside her, and then slammed back down, breaking the smother and loosening the scissors.

UHHNNNN!!! She groaned.

I mustered the strength to do it again…. Her body arched with pleasure as each slam drove me harder and deeper inside her.

“Oh fuck… I’m being raped….”she gasped, with a pleasurable sigh.

I reared up for a third time but this time she regained control, tightening her thighs around me enough to make me freeze, and then pulling my head back into her breasts. She shifted her weight forward and I fell back on my butt in a seated position, Mom coming to rest on my lap, and now her pussy was mounting my cock, not my cock penetrating her. She had reversed the rape hold.

I put my hands behind me to keep me upright but in doing so allowed Mom to wrap her legs around my waist and tighten, just as she tightened her pussy around my cock and her arms pulled my head back into the smother. Not just any smother, the Bronco Smother, the hold that had started us wrestling each other years ago. Also the hold that Sophie had used on me and I was sure that Mom wanted to show whose fuckhold was the most powerful.

All pretense that I could get out of this hold was now gone and I started to shudder as my own orgasm built. I gripped her flesh and we somehow stayed upright, thrusting ferociously in unison.

“Ohfuck… I’m cumming again!!!!” she gasped, her words echoing my own thoughts…

UUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I moaned, exploding with orgasm.

OHHhHHHHNNNNNFFFFFFFFF.YESSSS!!!! she screamed, hammering her own orgasm home.

Her legs squeezed harder, and her arms constricted. I convulsed with orgasm crashing into hers…. Fingers sunk into her flesh… and then…. Stars…. Light-headed…. Black.

---

I was apparently out for a whole minute. Mom was relieved when I came around, our bodies drenched in sweat. She smiled. “Not a bad swan song.” She said. I nodded. I wanted to say it the most incredible orgasm – and most amazing wrestling holds - I’d ever had, but somehow I think she knew.

She grabbed some towels we had brought down and we cleaned wiped ourselves down. “I’ll be cleaning up the mats and donating them somewhere tomorrow” she mused “no sense in leaving temptation around”. I nodded, it finally hitting me that this was the last time we would wrestle. “But if you want to come to bed and fuck some more – just this once – we can do that too.”

“You know, I think I’m good actually.” I said. “In fact, I think I’ll sleep here tonight. On these mats.” I kind of surprised myself, but in turning down the sex I knew I had sealed the deal. This really was our last encounter.

Mom smiled warmly. “Sure.”

We never wrestled again, or spoke about it. But that night I slept the most soundly, happily and perfectly I had ever slept in my life.

THE FINAL END.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-18, 02:52
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Hope there is part 2 coming but if not great story. and thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-18, 03:20
Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25
Last Achievements

So ends another wonderful story.
The Following User Says Thank You to aknight93 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-18, 06:20
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I needed this closure.. Fantastic story!
The Following User Says Thank You to Frule For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-18, 11:13
Points: 3,235, Level: 23 Points: 3,235, Level: 23 Points: 3,235, Level: 23
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

all that I can say is awesome .... dose the son find a girlfriend or someone from the other group to wrestle ????
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowes1 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-18, 17:43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the supportive posts. This was a story I’ve needed to close for some time so extra thanks for ensuring the long breaks.

Lowes - there was a version of this story where the daughter from the mother daughter tag team slips our hero her number. I still think that happened so yeh I guess he’s dating someone from the club now

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 19-May-18 at 02:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-18, 10:18
Last Achievements

yes...Anna and the son date... but Sophie get into a argument and decide to have a mother daughter match because of the way that Sophie had won against the son/boyfriend , but not to be out done it turns in to a mother/mother vs daughter /son match.... the mothers don't know is that the son and Anna have been working on the Bronco Smother hold and that the son can last though it... just a thought
The Following User Says Thank You to lowes1 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 23:25
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yes...Anna and the son date... but Sophie get into a argument and decide to have a mother daughter match because of the way that Sophie had won against the son/boyfriend , but not to be out done it turns in to a mother/mother vs daughter /son match.... the mothers don't know is that the son and Anna have been working on the Bronco Smother hold and that the son can last though it... just a thought
As much as I’d love to write more, I think I need the closure more! Thanks for supporting the story for so long. All best.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-18, 01:14
Last Achievements

your a great writer... any other stories
The Following User Says Thank You to lowes1 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-18, 04:46
Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts

Do you continue it storie as mother and son as team wrestling 2 girls?.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotic mixed wrestling, incest, mixed wrestling, mother, orgasm