Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Aug-15, 15:06
Grappler86

Default Embarrassing moments we had due to our fetish

Ok guys let's downplay a bit
which was the most embarassing moment you found yourself in due to your fetish? I can remember two of them very clearly...
Some years ago my pc stopped working, I could not even turn it on! So I had to call a girl who repairs computers but the problem is that the hd was full of mixed wrestling videos
When the work was over and I went to her office to take my pc back I can swear she looked at me in a strange way for a second or two, like asking to herself "WTF is wrong with this guy?"
Another one...When I was in High school I had a young (she was in her first 30's) teacher and she was very hot. She was often wearing a skirt with a tantalizing slit and I could see her legs which looked quite strong. I started fantasizing about a MW match with her :P Since we all had a nice intercourse with her due to her age and open attitude and since that day there was no other one around I told her that she should try judo or jiu jitsu with such strong legs and that some days before even if I was strong I was outwrestled by a younger girl...It wasn't true but since I knew her attitude I told that I was outwrestled by a girl cause I was hoping she'd taunt me a bit like "he-hey...You've been beaten up by a girl" (sometimes she yelled some girl-power anthems in the classroom when some guys played the mysoginist role)and get some excitement by her taunts...Instead she looked at me and did not say anything Ok I was so young at that time so I have some defences
What about yours? Come on guys let's be honest
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-15, 15:40
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Embarassing moments we had due to our fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since we all had a nice intercourse with her due to her age and open attitude
Slut teacher..... Either she is in jail.....or you meant interaction
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-15, 15:41
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Slut teacher..... Either she is in jail.....or you meant interaction
Sorry I meant interaction
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-15, 16:31
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Hi Grapp, my 2 most interesting embarrassing moments happened outside of the session room. Both involved dinner.

A famous sessioner from the 90's would often lunch up with me during breaks in filming. Once she hosted a Polynesian JJ expert (several of you are bound to remember her), I brought them out during the break.... at a very nice Boston place, one of them was so messy, that the server (who knew me), came and stoically and properly lifted her plate and placed two napkins under it. She later said, "I think I've just been insulted." Do you THINK?

Same wrestler, with a new girl named "L," (absolutely gorgeous, with an interesting cinema credit!) we filmed a fun match including several outdoor scenes in Boston. I brought them to a lunch at "The Country's Oldest Restaurant," in Boston... the Union Oyster House. All was going okay until....

L got a couple of drinks in her, and it turned out she was going thru a bad divorce.... She started getting louder and louder, punctuating every sentence with the F-word. Heads were turning. I thought I knew every grammatical variation of the F-word until that day, I believe she invented a few right on the spot. I had never heard it used in the adverbial or superlative function. Till then.

I felt like CRAWLING out of the place.
I met the primary sessioner the next day for coffee (WITHOUT "L" present!)... she told me that L had gone out the night before, picked up 2 guys in a bar, and brought them back to the hotel room they were sharing(!) wtf! My friend threw them all out.

Serves me right for taking that chance in the first place, I suppose.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-15, 17:09
Points: 10,691, Level: 44 Points: 10,691, Level: 44 Points: 10,691, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,635 Times in 144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy advisory [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She started getting louder and louder, punctuating every sentence with the F-word. Heads were turning. I thought I knew every grammatical variation of the F-word until that day, I believe she invented a few right on the spot. I had never heard it used in the adverbial or superlative function. Till then.
I'm still laughing as I type this, galaxy advisor. Bravo!

-sjw

Last edited by sjw2214; 15-Aug-15 at 17:30.
Old 15-Aug-15, 20:22
Points: 6,070, Level: 33 Points: 6,070, Level: 33 Points: 6,070, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
we all had a nice intercourse with her due to her age and open attitude

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FrozenReality For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-15, 14:16
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

My most embarrassing moment came after a match with my wife.

She has a penchant for boots, and one nite she had a pair on that had metal buckles on the side.

At one point she got me in a killer grapevine

Next day, we had a bbq to go to. I put on a pair of shorts to go not noticing that my ankles and calves were all scratched up and bruised from the buckles.

We got to the bbq, and my buddy asked me what happened to my legs.

Told him I was working on the rose bushes lolol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-15, 19:16
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts

I dont remember the most embarresing. But one moment that was really akward was aften being on a holiday trip with my GF. We wrestled a lot and she hesdscissored me so much that she got bluemarks on her inner thighs and i had all those red dots around my eyes. I didnt give this much of a thought before er came home and my mom comented my eyes and Asked what happened. I told her that i got sun burned. I believe she bought it. But still akward
The Following User Says Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-15, 19:22
Temporary group
Points: 4,736, Level: 29 Points: 4,736, Level: 29 Points: 4,736, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I was having a session with Gia and she had me in either a triangle or facesit and housekeeping knocked and ca me in. She hadn't put the do not disturb sign up and was late checking out. She jumped up and slammed the door before she got all the way in, but I am sure that housekeeping saw something. When I left I was very nervous about seeing the maid on the way out of her room.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skijerk302 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-15, 20:17
Banned
Points: 2,983, Level: 22 Points: 2,983, Level: 22 Points: 2,983, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I thought I had downloaded a movie onto a clear disc and put it in with my brother and mom on the sofa (arguing with each other), little did I know that the actual film that had been downloaded to the disc was a headscissor video! It began playing (with my brother/mom still arguing on the sofa). on the 40 inch TV and my heart was racing, I got the remote quickly and turned it off and took out the DVD.

Luckily I do not think they saw it because I was so damn quick at turning it off, but I was REALLY scared.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chosenone For This Useful Post: