Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jul-22, 18:03
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wrestling Match against my younger sister

The ref hits the mat and blows the whistle. My reputation on the team, but even worse within my own family, is tarnished forever. My teammates, coaches, and my parents, saw me, a 20 year old college junior get bested by a freshman girl. But the worst part is that the girl in question is my own sister.

“Jason, Rachel, do you have your wrestling shoes, singlets, and headgear?” My dad asked us.

“Don’t worry dad, I have my stuff.” I said.

“Me too dad.” My sister, Rachel said.

Today was the day of our crosstown meet. I was on my college’s wrestling team and this was going to be the most important meet of the season, with students from both colleges going to our local stadium for the meet. I was pretty confident that I was going to win my match due to me having a record of 32 - 0 this season. But things were going to be awkward since me and my sister were on opposing teams. After graduating high school, me and my sister have been going to different colleges. My sister, Rachel, is a freshman in college and is 18 and has the stereotypical blonde white girl cheerleader look. She is 5’7 to my 5’11, with her having blonde hair and blue eyes. My sister and I have been doing wrestling ever since we were 6 and 8 years old. With us going to wrestling camps and wrestling on our school teams. When we were younger we would often wrestle with me coming out on top due to me being bigger and having superior strength and technique.

“Mom, are you coming?” I yelled out.

“Yes, just a sec!” Mom yelled out.

We made our way out the front door and headed to the car with me driving. There was an increased pressure to win due to my parents coming along. It took us about 15 minutes to get there. When we got to the stadium I could see other students walking in and a few parents walking inside. I parked the car and we all got out.

“Good luck you two.” Our mom said as she kissed us on the cheek.

We made our way to the entrance and our parents went to find a pair of seats.

“Good luck with your match, Rachel.”

“Good luck with yours too.” Rachel said.

She then walked over to the opposing side.

“Volker!” My coach yelled out.

“Yeah, coach?”

“Do you have your gear?”

“Yes, coach.”

“Alright, head to the locker room and get changed, your locker number is 237.”

I went to the locker room on our side of the stadium to get changed. I went to my designated locker and changed into my singlet and put my clothes in my locker. I then walked out of the locker room and met up with my teammates.

“Hey, Jason, do you know who you’re going up against?” My teammate, Connor asked.

“Uh, no, who are you going up against?” I asked.

“I’m going up against Adam Nowak, I won against him last year, so I think I’ll win.” Connor said.

“I’ll go ask coach.” I said.

I then walked over to our coach who was looking down at a clipboard.

“Hey, coach, who am I going up against?”

He looked up and then looked back at his clipboard.

“Let’s see.” (He said then paused). “You’re going up against Rachel Volker.” Coach said.

“W-what?”

“Is there a problem?”

“Uh, no.”

I went back to where my teammates were at and sat back down. Connor was already called for his match. All I could do was sit and wait and watch the current match.

“Jason Volker at 161 vs Rachel Volker at 149.” The announcer called out.

I got up and put on my headgear and walked towards the mat. Rachel also started to walk towards the mat. We both made it to the center of the mat, I could sense an atmosphere of awkwardness between us. I looked over at our parents and they also had an awkward look on their faces.

“Let’s go Rachel!” A female voice said in the crowd.

The ref came to the mat and we both got into our starting positions and we looked straight into each other's eyes. She had an awkward look on her face. The ref then blew the whistle. We both circled for a few seconds and locked arms. I tried to get her knees using my larger weight but she wasn’t budging. We then broke out of the hold and backed away from each other. She then dove for my legs and got a hold of my left leg with me hopping on one leg. We then tumbled to the mat with her on top with me on my shoulders bridging. Two point takedown for Rachel. She was trying to flatten me out. I got a little desperate thinking she was going to pin me in the first round but I managed to get her off me. We both got back to the center of the mat. I had to get even with Rachel quickly. If I end up on the losing side of this bout my reputation on the team will be at stake. The ref blew the whistle and we started circling again. I then rushed at her and she counted with a hip throw, I was back on my back. Shit, I thought to myself, I started to get desperate. I bridged like hell to avoid getting pinned. My legs were starting to get tired, so I tried to turn myself over to get on my stomach. But my fear came true, my legs gave out and my back was on the mat. And before I could do anything the ref blew the whistle signaling the pin. The other side of the stadium erupted in cheers. Rachel then got off of me and went to the center of the mat. I laid there for a few seconds and slowly got up. I felt so humiliated and deflated. My reputation and place on the team is ruined forever. As I shook her hand I could see a slight smirk on her face. I looked over at our parents, mom looked shocked and proud at the same time, while dad looked like he was in shock and had a slight hint of embarrassment. Seeing his own son lose to his daughter is a test of physical strength. This is going to haunt me forever.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6370.jpg (478.0 KB, 344 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6371.jpg (397.6 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6372.jpg (244.9 KB, 427 views)
Old 19-Jul-22, 20:04
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

Default Re: Match against my younger sister

I really enjoyed the story, and thought it was good.

My only feedback would be was that the wrestling was a bit short. If you went back and edited the story to add another paragraph or 2 between the below quote and him getting pinned I think you could easily move this from a good to a great story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixedwrestlinglover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Shit, I thought to myself, I started to get desperate. I bridged like hell to avoid getting pinned. My legs were starting to get tired, so I tried to turn myself over to get on my stomach
The Following User Says Thank You to Shazzrah For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-22, 20:38
Points: 1,209, Level: 13 Points: 1,209, Level: 13 Points: 1,209, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Great story! But as said above, maybe a longer description of the fight would be cool. I enjoy especially the mental humiliation
The Following User Says Thank You to Wife's slave For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-22, 22:24
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Great story. I hope their is more. Maybe we can find out a bit about their relationship after the match. Hearing more about them going at it again.
The Following User Says Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-22, 09:12
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzrah [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really enjoyed the story, and thought it was good.

My only feedback would be was that the wrestling was a bit short. If you went back and edited the story to add another paragraph or 2 between the below quote and him getting pinned I think you could easily move this from a good to a great story.
What do you think I could've added to make the story better? I'm open to suggestions.
Old 20-Jul-22, 17:14
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

One maybe nitpicky thing that would make it more realistic is having some explanation as to why the girl is wrestling two weight classes above hers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slycordinator For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-22, 17:03
Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Too much intro for me and not enought fight details. Should have be great if...
Old 21-Jul-22, 18:31
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slycordinator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One maybe nitpicky thing that would make it more realistic is having some explanation as to why the girl is wrestling two weight classes above hers.
Amateur wrestling doesn't have catchweight?
Old 21-Jul-22, 19:23
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amateur wrestling doesn't have catchweight?
What is catchweight?
Old 21-Jul-22, 20:11
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Last Achievements

It's just an agreed upon weight limit two fighters have to meet so the bout won't be cancelled.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackice225 For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother vs sister