Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Dec-13, 10:11
Lammy

Default A Night to Remember - a true story

Hello Everyone,

This is my first major post to this great site and I hope to treat you all with a true story that happened to me.

Just to warn you that the story contains explicit sexual content and therefore I hope I've entered it in the most appropriate forum under the correct thread. If not then please let me know or if you are a moderator then if necessary, transfer.

I am 6 foot male and several years ago when I was 26 and weighed about 11 3/4 stone, I went to a nightclub / bar with a couple of mates (two brothers) hoping to pick up some girls. After having a few drinks but not much luck, the younger decides he needs to go back (was a trainee Dr who had shift the next day). As the brothers lived together and on the edge of town they were going to share a taxi back. The older one asked me if I wanted to share too (drop me back en route). I persuaded him to have one more round whilst we handed our cloakroom tickets to the younger one to retrieve our jackets.

As I was waiting to be served, my bottom was pinched. I turned round to see the perpetrator and it was a 34 year old blonde who was 5'9', medium/ well built who later claimed to be on average around 11 1/4 stone. We started to chat, and I learnt that she had come on her own. Being polite I introduced her to my friend and bought her a drink too. The younger brother then returned with our coats and soon they left but I stayed on. After a little dancing, a few more drinks and kisses, she insisted on going back to my place for "coffee".

Anyway needless to say she was to use a mixture of seduction, and various domination and wrestling techniques to make me eager but at the same time was able to manipulate me both physically and mentally. In what was to be the one of the most exhilarating yet scariest nights of my life to date.

One such technique included placing her leg between my legs so she could deliver a knee to my crotch. She never did knee me very hard but after doing it lightly, not too hard but enough to let me know that it was no accident; she kept her knee in position so that it rested against my manhood. This first started when I gently fondled her breasts as we started undressing in my bedroom. She told me to grapple her breasts harder if I dared yet simultaneously playfully increased pressure on my crotch with her knee. I did grapple them a little harder only to be berated that I was not daring enough.

Once sat on my king-sized bed we started French kissing but unlike our first kisses in the club that had been my usual soft style, we did so in the most aggressive way that I had ever done. I thought that all girls preferred a tender approach of soft lips, gentle tongues and hidden teeth and I’d perfected a romantic style ever since my teenage years and endless parties where the object was to score (French kiss) as many girls as possible. However - her idea of passionate kissing involved mouth forcing mouth sideways, teeth biting lips and tongues slamming. This is what she explained and finally demonstrated on me during our short cab ride home. When she had pulled out of her demo kiss she had purposely bit my lower mouth and caused me a little pain. I tried to hide the pain but don’t think saying “OW!” helped. Thus as we now kissed again on the bed it was like too animals in conflict. Only difference was that I held back my ferocity so that it simply matched hers. Yet as she kissed evermore vigorously and she seemed increasingly aroused, I became disturbed that my ferocity had reached capacity.

As we lowered our whole bodies onto the bed, I noticed that she still had her leg between mine, bent slightly at the knee. This meant psychologically that she controlled the pace for when she upped the foreplay I went along with it but when I tried to up it, I got the pressure of her knee in my groin which alternated from pleasure to pain at her desire. Not to be outdone whilst kissing and whispering sweet pleasantries to distract her I positioned my legs between hers. At this point we were lying side by side, naked, caressing each other with our legs embroiled so that one of her legs was under my two and her other above. Feeling a little more confident I tried again to up the antics knowing that her knee would no longer be an issue. As I tried to manoeuvre on top she simply smiled and said "Nice try", and at that moment she used her legs to scissor mine and held me in place. Our hands started gripping each other’s and as much as I tried to go on top, I only had limited success due to her firm scissor hold. Eventually I got tired and it was her body although still slightly to the side predominantly over mine. In trying to free my legs from hers, I released my right hand from her left, yet even with my strongest hand could do little against her scissors and I soon found my arm trapped as well. This caused my left hand to be outnumbered and I noticed that after pinning it down with both of her hands she then held it in place with only one but by gripping my wrist. She then bent her free arm and used her forearm to push me down from my side onto my back. I was helpless as she stroked my hair and dominated me with her rough idea of passionate French kissing. After sometime she loosened her well shaped legs, and I admitted having admiration for them.

She then claimed that she was stronger than me and not just her legs. I replied with a sarcastic “Oh sure". She then told me as she was lying on her back, to get on top of her and see if I could pin her down. She even showed me how to hold her by her wrists explaining that due to leverage it was more effective than grappling her hands. As I mounted her, she said that not only will she get me off but that she would pin me down too. She let me hold her for a few seconds and just when I was about to say that this was easy, I noticed that she bent her right leg , the one closest to her side of the bed and pressed down with her foot against the mattress rolling me to the left. Not to be outdone I quickly pushed back once more to be back on top but could not do so fully. Once more she bent her leg and used it again as a spring board to gather momentum to push me off. We then rolled back and forth with each other being on top but neither of us on top for long.

Then I saw that she was smiling at me so I got little worried. After rolling about a little I decided to let her on top and arrogantly told her that despite her being strong, I was still stronger. Instead of saying that I liked her clever use her leg and foot to enable her to rotate her body to enable it to push off mine, I accused her of cheating as we were in what I believed to be in a strength contest. I then told her that I could easily get her off me using by using my arms alone. That said after few semi successful attempts and loud grunts, I could not. I lifted her arms up a bit only to find I was fighting her and gravity too.

On my third attempt I decided to “cheat” and deploy my legs as I had watched her do. However she had another trick up her sleeve (or should I say with her legs) which unbeknown to me at the time in both name and technique, I now know to be called “the grapevine”. As well as pinning me firmly to the bed, my legs were pulled apart and held a little uncomfortably. Mockingly she shoved her medium sized but firm boobs into my face for a few seconds. Then she asked me to give and I refused. She then told me that she could hold me effortless in the position all night. At this time I tried once more to get free only to find her legs further stretching my lower body. Thus I soon stopped wiggling and relaxed to ease the pain. Foolishly I told her that I would not give and I licked my lips inviting her boobs on my face.
Whispering “this will be fun let’s see how long you can hold your breath” she waved them in front of my face again allowing me a small lick then plonked them down for a few seconds making it hard for me to breathe, then lifting them up, asking if I would give but I still refused to yield. Then the same happened again and again but each time the breast smothering was a little longer. Despite refusing to give I began to think that my life was in danger. Though I had a flatmate he was away for the weekend. I began to squirm, cough and panic.
She must have noticed for she pulled herself off me and released her hold but said “You’ve got determination but Babes this is the first time that you’ve been dominated isn’t it”.
“Yes” I managed to mutter.
Before realising that my brain had suffered from the suffocation to be tricked by this leading question.

We then cuddled for a while with her legs wrapped around my body, not tightly but just enough to keep her in control of proceedings. During this time we chatted and I told her, legs were a turn on for me. She revealed that she used to be a fitness instructor and had had some wrestling lessons. We talked about holds and she asked if she could try one of her own on me. It involved me lying on my back, her sitting on my belly and her pinning my outstretched arms down by using her large bare feet. Her heels were placed under each of my armpits and the balls of her feet on the top of my arms, preventing them from lifting up. I moaned when she dug her feet in and I was forced to admit the effectiveness of her hold, for as well as pinning me, it also caused pain. Then she humiliated me a little by placing her feet over my mouth and nose for a while. Making me smell and attempting to pinch parts of my face with her elongated toes. Oddly enough despite feet also being a turn on for me, I tried to hide my secret fetish by wriggling about rather than embracing it. However another part of me reacted differently, she discovered this. I’d like to think it protruded into her back like a missile (though really it isn’t that big). She now moved off my belly, rested her feet by the side of my head and held my wand firmly in her hands. It was fully erect and she was gently rubbing it up and down.

She asked how I liked it to be stroked and I told her that she could be (within reason) much rougher and conversed that I felt that most of the girls I’d been with before were ineffective at handjobs as they treated my fellow too delicately.
Then cheekily, I said “you know what will make this the best, is if you will turn it into a blowjob”. She then stopped and put her hand under my chin; slightly squeezed my cheeks with her fingers and turning my head to face hers and looking straight in my eyes said she would, providing I do the same to her by licking her out.
I agreed and said jokingly “ladies first”.
“Ok “, she replied and the next minute she had turned her body sideways with her head away from me and her legs wrapped around my face .
She used her hands to cradle my head as she pushed my face further into her neatly trimmed, mildly moist pussy. I licked like a newborn puppy enjoying every moment. However, I became rather nervous as she squeezed a little, realising I was at her mercy.

True to her word, after my first ever cunninglus, she did give me a fantastic blowjob. She told me that I deserved it because of the amazing service I did to her. Just before I was about to blow I let her know. She stopped, and gave my erection a small flick (which wasn’t that nice) and lay down on her back beside me. She then fitted a condom and instructed me to come on top. She guided my fellow into her. I rode her using a fast up and down movement, were the tip of my penis would virtually come to edge of her pussy but not quite out. A style that was most pleasurable to me. She then wrapped her arms around my body pulling me tight into her and told me that she preferred deeper longer thrusts.
Which I replied, “I’m the one on top so I get to choose.”
This made her hold me tighter, as she pushed her body up into mine.
I then heaved myself up still inside her, to a press up position and said “Let me do it my way but we can soon swap, you can ride on top, how you like and I’ll be happy with the pillow” (after all was getting sleepy).

To which she replied “not necessary, you’ll do it my way”.
Whereupon she pulled me into her once more but tighter than ever, and with her legs she performed the grapevine preventing my legs from moving and my body from dismounting. Yet this time she held me from underneath [perhaps called “reverse grapevine”- not sure]. Jokingly I said that she would be agony if I were to thrust right inside her for she would be impaled. Yet she told me to do my worse; that she was having an orgasmic time and she was thrilled that despite her position, her sexual method was prevailing.
She then grabbed my chin again and for the second time turning it towards her said in a serious tone said “You can’t get away, CAN YOU!”
For which I said “To be honest, this is so lovely I don’t wish it to stop”.
Upon which we both laughed and she kissed my forehead.

She then finally whispered into my ear as if she was a mind reader who could sense my deepest fear, “You know I could have killed you several times tonight”.
For once, I didn't issue any witty reply in fact I didn't respond at all and my body shuddered in fear.

Last edited by Lammy; 30-Dec-13 at 20:48. Reason: Finished story late so this is better editted version
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-13, 15:11
Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Night to Remember - a true story

Lucky bastard. That was great.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slappo For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-13, 16:55
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I keep wondering what would have happened between her and you if she had announced at the outset that this was to be an actual wrestling match. As it was, she essentially seduced you into matching strength with her, and she proved tougher than you anticipated.

Still, if you had agreed to see who could outwrestle the other, you might have approached the entire thing differently.

What do you think?

Enjoyable story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-13, 21:42
Lammy

@ Slappo - Glad you enjoyed my recollection. I've now revised it slightly.

@ Penny Lane - Not sure what you are on about. This was initially a 1 night stand where we both wished to be the dominant partner. I was playing on home soil (my flat) but in the end she was much more dominant. This I believe was partly due to her mental attitude and partly due to her wrestling knowledge / my wrestling naïveté.

As it turned we ended dating for 2-3 months. Had sex numerous times but then sadly it fizzled out as I realised she was little advanced for and I the opposite for her. She was separated/divorced and had a little kid.
Old 31-Dec-13, 14:36
Penny Lane
This message has been deleted by Penny Lane.
Old 09-Apr-22, 14:28
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

What a great story
Would love to hear anymore experience you had with her