Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-Nov-16, 03:51
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,423 Times in 452 Posts
Default My Obsession with the Femme Fatale(Deadly Seduction)

I'm writing this as a part of a series of entries that explores the origins and evolution of my love for the Femme Fatale.(This is a very personal and honest look at my sexuality.)

If you are familiar with me on this forum, I have a fetish for women using their sexuality to seduce and destroy men. I started a the thread called "Women Killing Men During Sex". I assume a lot of people are opposed to the violence and I completely understand that. Hopefully, this entry will help people understand that this taboo fetish is not just about arbitrary violence but has a lot of deep running meaning to me and others.

Entry 1-Xenia Onatopp

Like many young men throughout the world, I had been conditioned that the male sex was superior because of our physicality. Around 2002/2003, my testosterone began to flow and I would hold conversations with my friends about our fantasies of sexual conquests. Competition and friendly rivalries began to be an everyday occurrence to prove our blooming manhood and in my mind, the boys were the only sex that owned the games of dominance.

My parents took my best friend and I out on a Saturday evening to a video store and we rented a movie(Remember VHS and DVDS!!!) My friend and I both decided on the movie "Goldeneye". It was the perfect movie for two young teenage boys. James Bond was the man that saved the day, killed the villains and always got the girl. Every guy wanted to be him and every girl wanted a man like that...

What I did not realize was that my perception of uncontested male dominance was about to be burned down completely...

I still remember vividly the first time I witnessed Xenia Onatopp leaping through the air and landing on top of "The Admiral" in revealing lingerie. As a young teenager with surging testosterone, this was a godsend; I would literally do anything to see a sex scene. I was in heaven as I watched this woman engage in rough foreplay with this man. Everything from the sensual lighting,rough kissing,biting,scratching had me in total bliss. Sorry if its too much info but... I was as hard as a steel rod watching this.

But something happened that I think changed me forever...

Just as Xenia had the Admiral completely enthralled with her sexual prowess on the bed... She suddenly and violently turned on her male partner. I still remember the way I was completely shocked and even flummoxed by what had just happened. She had taken the sexual bliss of the Admiral and within an instant she had enslaved him between her deadly legs. The cries of pain from the admiral and the sharp slap of her legs imprisoning his body left me in a state of male vulnerability and shock.

But my lesson in female dominance over the male was just beginning...

The camera gave us a close up of the Admirals face contorted in pain and struggles to breathe. Then... my male vulnerability to the female became even deeper with one line of dialogue from the Admiral...

"Xenia, I can't breathe!!!" Witnessing the Admiral plead for air and then a sinister smile from Xenia as she squeezed him even harder left me almost in a state contempt of such a preposterous scene that was stripping away my unquestionable male dominance... but my young hard cock couldn't lie. I was in some way enjoying the experience but not quite sure why right then.

Xenia wasn't done with me. She had one last surprise that would completely emasculate the Admiral and leave me watching helplessly.

The sounds of Xenia's orgasmic female screams juxtaposed with the Admirals screams of pain and pathetic whimpering that almost sounded like he was about to cry demolished any hope of me recovering my shattered perception of male dominance in sex and violence.

The scene cut out just at the height of Xenia's orgasm. The next shot was a view of Xenia leaving the yacht as a passenger on a speedboat, presumably leaving the dead Admiral behind... "Or was he with her on that speedboat?" I wondered, looking desperately for a reason to believe it wasn't what I thought it was.
Wrong again. The Admirals naked body fell out of a closet that Xenia had hidden him away in. And his face was frozen in total ecstasy; even in death.

Xenia had taught me my first brutal lesson in the seductive powers of the Femme Fatale.

This scene in "Goldeneye" still resonates with me and there is a lot of symbolism(Intended or Unintended by the writers) that shaped other kinks that I have that revolve around my love of female empowerment by using sex as a weapon against men. Here is a list of certain things in the scene that stood out to me.

-The way Xenia reached a sexual climax while killing the Admiral undoubtedly had a big impact on me. The fact that she had almost used him as some sort of a sexual sacrifice for her pleasure is like the ultimate female empowerment to me.

-The position that Xenia has him in during the scissorhold mimics the "missionary" sex position that is usually a position that puts the man in control. However, there is no penetration in the scene and Xenia is in total control of him. I always imagined how hard the Admirals cock must have been as she crushed him and how it was just out of reach from her pussy that was obscured by her lingerie. To me it is like the ultimate tease; a throbbing hard cock longing to fire its hot white payload deep into Xenia but instead it is granted no release by her and her pussy becomes dripping wet during her orgasmic contractions. It is the ultimate tease and denial. So close but yet so far and only the woman gets to walk away with sexual satisfaction in the end.

-Squirting... Yeah... A long time ago I saw a woman write a comment on youtube pertaining to this scene about how the cut shot to the water being churned by the speedboat right after they cut from the scene with Xenia in the throes of sexual climax and symbolism for the female orgasm. This really stuck with me and over the years I have gained a love for watching women squirt during sex. My favorite is when a mans cock is forced out by a woman's powerful orgasm and is left waiting its turn as she finishes.(I have a thread for this as well if you're interested.)

-Seducing and destroying... The way the movie shows Xenia flirting and laughing with the Admiral as they are on their way to the yacht for what he believes will be a night of hot sex has had a lasting impact on me and is the foundation of my love for the Femme Fatale in pop culture. I absolutely love stories and videos with women using their seductive powers over men to lure them to a death in the the bedroom. And lets face it... there is actually the very real possibility of a girl being able to do this. I think that's why it is actually hinted at in pop culture so much. To me it is about the forces of nature being used against men. The desire to have sex cannot be denied. If women really wanted to use it, they absolutely could... There are moments when I admire my girlfriends body and I realize that my moments of lust for her can be completely blinding. My desire to have her completely drops my guard; and that is really sexy.

I hope you enjoyed the first entry. Feel free to ask questions or comment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (7.6 KB, 127 views)
File Type: gif 200_s.gif (52.9 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 393cf9454298b9b72e544f467aeb55e2.jpg (29.5 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg 126135556.jpg (52.3 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg 2013041423230885e.jpg (13.1 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg GoldenEye 002.jpg (59.9 KB, 114 views)
File Type: png GoldenEye-Xenia-Onatopp-Famke-Janssen-Billy-J-Mitchell.png (370.9 KB, 224 views)

Last edited by XOL; 15-Nov-16 at 02:50.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post: