Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jun-18, 17:40
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: your_clarebear session review

Thanks, I’ve been thinking about a session with her. The fact she’s only 22 plays a big role in the professionalism I’m sure. Blistering hot 22 year old ladies just don’t have the same perspective on life yet that a 28 or 32 year old does. She is young enough that her own interests and desires are still the center of her universe, that changes as you get older, find a life partner, and potentially have kids.

I must say though I’m spoiled by my NC area dommes, any time I read that session wrestlers are unresponsive to emails it usually steers me elsewhere. I fail to see where I should have to pester someone to take my money. Not a good look.
Old 06-Jun-18, 19:28
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, I’ve been thinking about a session with her. The fact she’s only 22 plays a big role in the professionalism I’m sure. Blistering hot 22 year old ladies just don’t have the same perspective on life yet that a 28 or 32 year old does. She is young enough that her own interests and desires are still the center of her universe, that changes as you get older, find a life partner, and potentially have kids.

I must say though I’m spoiled by my NC area dommes, any time I read that session wrestlers are unresponsive to emails it usually steers me elsewhere. I fail to see where I should have to pester someone to take my money. Not a good look.
and yeah youre probably right about the age thing...

id still highly recommend you check her out! i already cant wait for my next one with her
Old 06-Jun-18, 21:34
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with this…to a point. Emails are a means to an end and the ladies who do this are not interchangeable widgets. For years after she started Arekah was 'quirky' with her comms, had I gotten overly frustrated or taken it personally I might've said something leading to missing out on dozens of hours spent with the best ever.
Old 07-Jun-18, 22:09
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Yeah I see your point, and it’s probably a second or third job for most of them. With that said, it’s still a business, and I should think that 48 hours is enough time to respond. I’m not going to slam somebody for not getting back to me, I’m just going to move on at that point.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-18, 22:51
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: your_clarebear reviews

Any recent activity with her? I've emailed a few times with no response.