Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Dec-11, 14:56
Oliver

Default Oliver attacks Jessica upsidedown

Don't forget to leave some feedback.

Jessica hung from the exercise rings in the park. Oliver watched her and looked around. His last sneak attack had been foiled by Jessica's friend Rosie, so he was paranoid that any other sneak attack he made could wind up with Rosie or another of Jessica's friends coming to her rescue.

But he convinced himself that his last attack had been sloppy. He knew Rosie would be coming around and had gone on with the attack anyway. This attack would also be quick. But then, there wasn't a sofa to stuff his little sister in to. So he would have to make sure to slam her down well enough to incapacitate her!

Oliver realized that time was running out thinking about this. He had to make the attack. And so he did! He ran up and then grabbed Jessica around the stomach and pulled down.

"Ah, what are you doing!!!?"

Jessica cried, alarmed. Her legs were yanked down against the rings, which hurt, but she made sure she stayed up not wanting to fall head first.

"Wooooah woah woah! Stop that! Your gonna make me fall head first!"

Oliver stopped in his tracks and stopped pulling. Yeah, this was overly dangerous. He wanted to hurt Jessica, but not drop her on her head! He just stood there still holding on to his little sister.

"I've got you!"

He said, hoping that keeping her hanging from the rings like this was some mark of victory. Jessica had wrapped her arms around Oliver's chest for security and now she calculated what move she would do next. She went through it in her mind and just felt her legs in the rings to see if this could really work.

And then she took her moment, pushing herself up using Oliver as a support beam and then unhooking her legs from the rings. She then arched her legs back to get the weight to topple Oliver. Oliver was now holding his little sister up in suspension, but the weight pushing down on his chest caused him to fall!

"WOOOOAH!"

He yelped as he fell back, and then he crashed on to the grass below. Jessica crashed down on her knees as well, but she pushed out with her hands to ensure that Oliver took the bulk of her weight and momentum! Having just been crushed on to the ground, Jessica now folded Oliver's arms across his chest and leaned up above his head holding him in place. She smiled with delight!

"Now I've got you!"

She said giggling. Oliver's eyes widened in horror and disbelief! He couldn't believe the tables had just been turned like that. And now he was being held down in public view of whoever was around! The pain in his back remained, but when it subsided, he began to desperately get up. Upon feeling the struggling, Jessica spun around and pounced down on his abdomen in a SGP and then slammed his wrists back against the grass.

"Yaaah!"

She cried as she did this. Oliver whimpered as he was now stuck, and now he was subjected to an even more humiliating sight with his sister on top of him. Jessica smiled as she looked down at him.

"When are you gonna learn not to mess with me?"

Oliver didn't answer.

"Well, as a punishment for what you did, I think I'll just keep you here a bit longer."

However long it would be would feel much longer to Oliver and wouldn't end soon enough.