Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Apr-23, 19:42
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%

Default Handicap match ideas to make sessions more interesting

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can suggest ideas of how to make a semi-competitive session more exciting for me (the male) when the male is far more skilled than the female. I found a great lady to session with that is tall and strong but unfortunatelly her skills are too limited compared to mine as I've trained MMA for years. I only enjoy semi-competitive matches and allowing the lady to defeat me without offering any real resistance is no fun for me. So I thought of a few ideas to make the match more even such as me being blindfolded or making it a match where one competitor tries to retrieve an object from one corner of the mat and has to place it on the other end of the mat while the opponent tries to stop him/her. A two vs one match would be fun too but probably very expensive. I'll keep looking for other ideas maybe from those WWE handicap matches but any suggestions from anyone will be very welcome.
Also, I was worried that doing this would offend or hurt the lady's feelings. What do you guys think?
Old 17-Apr-23, 20:05
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Handicap match ideas to make sessions more interesting

Let her tie your right arm to your right leg, to me this seems like a lot of fun, as you just can try 100% to win.
Old 17-Apr-23, 22:44
Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love this idea to handicap myself fighting a girl. I think this should be communicated first, like you don’t mean to despise her or something but rather something you wanna try or experience . It gives also a thrill and excitement knowing being handicapped.

If it‘s me I would ask my opponent to wear something decent while I wear something very minimal . It makes me feel like vulnerable so it’s a handicap for me lol. Or if you want and she agrees she can wear something that would probably distract you too.

While blindfolded is also a good idea and being tied up. One example both wrists tied up behind your back or you have to put your hands over or behind your head all the time.

Making it unfair like you‘re only allowed to pin her or to do certain holds while she‘s allowed to do anything she wants or she can even do dirty tricks on you, if you agree of course. If it’s me I would allow her to grab or target my manhood.

One idea you can write down like 5 handicaps that can be applied and she can choose 2 or 3 at random
Old 18-Apr-23, 22:36

Thanks for the suggestions. I was also thinking about something similar to flag football where we both get tabs attached to our backs and we try to remove the other person's while trying to keep our own. And I also thought about a variation of the Evolved Fights concept but with clothes on where we take turns trying to get the other person in sexual positions (doggy, missionary, 69, etc) or touch certain body parts for a number of seconds while the other person tries to prevent it. But I have to be extra careful how I bring up that idea so the lady doesn't feel I'm trying to cross any boundaries. I'll probably post this particular question on a separate thread to see other people's opinions about it.
Old 20-Apr-23, 16:55
Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

instead of flags maybe better the pants, you get point if you remove your opponent‘s piece of clothes lol. Loser is subjected for further punishments

As with concept of handicap, maybe she can be with clothes on while you only in underwear.
Old 21-Apr-23, 17:20

Sounds fun but I don't want to ask her for nudity. Plus I think taking someone's pants is probably harder than scoring a pin or submission so I don't see it happening. As far as me being in underwear, I don't see the handicap. I'm more afraid of making her feel uncomfortable wrestling a half naked dude. Lol

Last edited by Lostguest73; 21-Apr-23 at 18:18.
Old 24-Apr-23, 18:28
Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Tie your hands together in front of your body and wrestle semi-comp. I find behind your back is to big a handicap and can cause injury to hands/ wrist.