Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Sep-17, 16:02
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Roxanne Leroux reviews

Link: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I saw Roxanne's profile popup on Session Girls and she looked interesting. It took her about a week to get back to me, but once she did setting up the session was easy.

We wrestled in a "dungeon" type studio in Culver City. The place was clean, no one else was there. It was a little warm, but there was a giant mega fan that helped with the heat. The place had all sorts of fun trinkets and devices for all kinds of kinks. Fun!

We talked about the session and what I wanted, which was a fun tussle. Roxanne was in a white tank, jeans, and a pair of toms. Her hair was pulled up; she appeared athletic with broad shoulders and bubbly charisma.

She changed into a black one piece, that exposed her midriff a bit. Her legs stood out a bit. When we locked up, she worked for position, I could tell she wasn't as skilled as some seasoned women as she was brute-forcing me down (i'm 6'4" 250). I let her take position on top of me, where she pinned me down and began squeezing. It took a bit for her legs to get a submission; we both laughed and rolled up for another go.

We wrestled for just over an hour. She is strong and still learning the ropes, but I was able to roll with it and still had a great time. She wrestled with great energy and really put everything into the session in terms of holds and keeping me on my toes. I recall one side scissor she had me in, the look on her face was intense as she clamped down as hard as she could. I tapped and she "booped" me on the nose. Her holds were high and tight; she worked from the bottom quite a bit. But we were always moving, it was fun and exhausting.

I'd recommend her and I would see her again.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-17, 19:56
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Session Review: Roxanne Leroux

Good review. If I knew she had a bit more skill she'd be pretty high on my list. She's in an interesting spot though, can definitely see myself being there for work and looking her up.
Old 02-Jan-19, 20:44
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Roxanne Leroux reviews

I was looking for Roxanne's thread to post my review, and it appears this one could be merged with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].