Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Old 20-Jun-21, 04:07
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,161 Times in 207 Posts
Default Just Wear Your Mask

As promised back in my first story thread over in the other story section, I’m back with something new in this section now. I think this will be a good step up from my first story attempt, so if you’ve seen that one and it wasn’t to your taste, give this one a chance.

Just Wear Your Mask (FF/M)
Part 1

It was a Saturday Afternoon, with 17 year old Carson in the middle of an argument with his mother over a planned day with his friends. He was tired of having to worry about some virus and just wanted to go out and have fun to start the summer.

“Carson! We aren’t discussing this anymore. For the last time, if you aren’t going to wear a mask you can’t go out with your friends!’ His mom shouted. ‘This pandemic isn’t over yet. You still have to be careful.”

“Mom I’m not wearing that dumb cloth all day. My friends aren’t wearing their’s anymore either! It’ll be fine.”

“Carson why don’t you just have a friend or two over here then like your sister did the other day? You can still spend time with them, and it’s much safer then going out who knows where in a group, but when she needs to she always wears her mask. She’s being safe, why can’t you?”

“Mom none of my friends want to just hang out here all day, that’s so lame and boring. It’s summer! And I’m not a little kid anymore, you can’t stop me from going out with my friends and you can’t force me to wear a mask.”

“Carson.” His mother said with a firm tone.
“If you aren’t going to be safe and take this seriously you aren’t going, and that’s that.”

“I’m going, you can’t make me stay home. It’s not even a big deal mom, why do you have be so bitchy!” Carson shouted storming off upstairs to his room to finish getting ready to leave.

She didn’t bother trying to say anything else just letting him storm off. At first she did feel bad for him, understanding him just wanting to go out and fun, but she couldn’t let him go if he wasn’t going to protect himself, and risk getting sick then bringing it home to her and his sister. It was for his own good. But now, she was angry. He’d mouthed off to her at times in the past, but now he was really crossing the line just totally disrespecting her and thinking he was just going to ignore her and go anyway.

“I’ve had it with him” she thought to herself. “Thinking he can act like this to his own mother and do whatever he wants now, this boy needs a lesson.”

She knew she had to come up with something quick to stop him before he runs off. She then had an idea. He can’t leave....if he’s tied up. But how? She didn’t have ropes laying around. Then it hit her. She immediately went up to her bedroom grabbing some of her stockings and pantyhose from a drawer before quickly heading down the hallway to his room. Creeping up to the door, she overheard the end of a phone call, probably with one of his friends, that made her even angrier.

“So yeah I’m still coming. She tried to tell me I can’t go because I don’t wanna wear a stupid mask the whole time, but she can’t tell me what to do like that anymore. ‘......’. “I know right! She’s being such a bitch about it. ‘.......’. “Ok haha I’ll see ya soon, bye.”

That was it. Sitting on his bed, Carson barely had time to turn and give a “ughh what now mom” before she was on him, pinning him to the bed starting to work on his wrists before he could realize what was happening. Carson, 5,6 with dark brown hair started to struggle against his blonde 5,4 mother, who despite putting on a bit of weight over the years still maintained some strength and cardio, still going to the gym regularly as someone who always prioritized staying fit even when she was Carson’s age. But she had the jump on him too.

“Mom what are you doing, stop it!” Carson yelled as she quickly scooted up pinning his arms straight over his head in a school girl pin, and then finished tying his wrists.

“You’re acting like a brat, I just wanted you to be safe. But you think you can act like this to your own mother, calling me ‘bitchy’, and I heard you call me a bitch on the phone to your friend! And just ignore what I say and leave? You’ve got another thing coming, you’re not going anywhere now”.

She then got off him, moving down to sit on his legs to tie up his ankles with the stockings. Instantly realizing what she was going to do, Carson desperately tried to kick and flail his legs to keep her from leaving him totally immobile. It didn’t slow her down much as she dropped her weight on his legs clamping them together with her own legs leaving him with little room left to struggle as she easily tied up his ankles with the stockings as well.

Angry, Carson yelled “Mom you can’t do this to me! Let me out now you crazy bitch!”.

“That’s it! I’ve heard enough of you” she said grabbing a roll of tape she had brought with her. “You’ve been so disrespectful to me today, you should be ashamed of yourself. Is it really that hard to wear a mask?”. Before he could get out any more complaints or nasty replies, she slapped a strip of tape over his mouth.

“Now what do you have to say for yourself? Any more names you want to call me?” “It’s time to teach you a lesson” she said with a smile, now in total control of the situation.

An angry Carson tried to reply but whatever he was trying to say was muffled by the tape.

“Hold on sweetie, I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere!” She said with a laugh at her own little joke.

Coming back into the room with a mask, she said “Since you had such a problem with just wearing your mask, I have an idea that will make it better for you!” she giggled. She approached him before taking off her socks stuffing them into the mask as she guided it over his face putting the straps around his ears.

The socks weren’t too used, but they weren’t clean either. Disgusted, Carson immediately started yelling into the tape and shaking his head trying to dislodge the mask, but needing his hands to lift the straps off his ears, it wasn’t coming off. Realizing it was useless, he had no choice but to stop and start breathing through his mother’s freshly used socks.

“No no Carson, your mask stays on.”

Taking his first breaths, he starting “mmphing” in disgust. The scent itself wasn’t that strong, it was mostly the thought itself of having her freshly worn socks stuck over his nose and mouth.

“Aw what’s wrong?” She asked with mock concern. “I thought the socks would make breathing through your mask more enjoyable for you? Do they not smell nice fresh from mommies feet?” She pouted, with his only response being more struggling to get free.

“Well, you just stay there and enjoy your special mask while I relax for a while, mommy will be back soon” she teased, heading out of the room. Unbeknownst to Carson, she didn’t totally leave at first, peaking her phone camera in just enough to snap a quick picture before opening a text message to his sister, who is currently out on a run.

Attaching the picture, she typed and sent her message.
‘Hey honey, just a heads up in case I don’t hear you come in. I had to keep your brother from leaving, he was refusing to do anything to keep himself safe and he’s been very rude and disrespectful today. Don’t listen to him if he tries to get you to let him go. love you, see you soon!’

A few minutes later, her phone buzzed with a text back.

‘Omg mom you actually caught him like that lol that’s too good, and no worries he’s rude to me all the time! I’m definitely not the one who would bail him out haha. I’m on my way back, love you too!’

As soon as she left him alone, Carson started struggling as hard as he could trying to work himself free and get that gross socks stuffed mask off his face, of course the only downside being that it caused him to inhale more of their smell in the meantime. Left alone with only his mom home, he knew this was his best chance to get out of this and escape before his whole day was ruined. She had done a good job securing his wrists quickly, but she hadn’t done it throughly enough. After a few minutes of struggling, he was able to work his hands free from the pantyhose. Sitting up, he quickly reached down and started untying his ankles.

Yes! He was free! Now all he had to do was quietly sneak downstairs and out the door without her noticing and he was home free. Sure she’d be even more upset when she came back and he was gone, but he was going to have his day of fun with his friends. He’d have to deal with being in even bigger trouble later, that’s all. He crept to the door, listening. He thought he heard a sound coming from her bedroom.

Good, he thought. ‘She must still be up here and went to lay down to relax. This should be easy then!’

Quickly but quietly heading downstairs, he found it quiet and empty just as he thought, no one there. ‘Yes! Im out of here!’ he thought as he walked towards the front door.

Then he paused......as the handle suddenly turned and the door opened.....

In walked his sister, Lacey.

To Be Continued.....

As long as each part gets at least a few ‘thanks’ or positive comments showing some people are enjoying it, the story will continue and be completed.
Old 20-Jun-21, 09:38
Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Just Wear Your Mask

Great premise for a story, and he seems like he has it comiong to him, which is always good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Terminalviscosity For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 09:56
Points: 77,963, Level: 100 Points: 77,963, Level: 100 Points: 77,963, Level: 100
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,711 Times in 2,349 Posts

Oh, these masks really DON'T help and my biggest dream is the antimask and then total RIOT and turn into a postapocalypse world where death is so very common thing and rules NATURAL SELECTION. And I need to breath before I die one day.
Old 20-Jun-21, 22:04
Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, these masks really DON'T help and my biggest dream is the antimask and then total RIOT and turn into a postapocalypse world where death is so very common thing and rules NATURAL SELECTION. And I need to breath before I die one day.
huh?
Old 21-Jun-21, 03:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What? Let’s not start that kind of thing here, this isn’t the place for it and it’s just a fictional story. It’s not meant as some sort of serious real world statement or anything.

Moving on.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminalviscosity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great premise for a story, and he seems like he has it comiong to him, which is always good.
Thanks for the positive feedback, and thanks for the ‘thanks’ from others. Good to see people are liking it so far, actually I don’t think this exact kind of story has been done much on here yet. Will get part 2 going soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-21, 01:15
Last Achievements

Welcome back guys, I hope everyone enjoyed our mandatory break’s from the forum. (For anyone who didn’t notice, the forum has mostly been down the past few days)

Part 2: Recaptured

Lacey, a year younger then Carson, 16 and a bit shorter then him and their mother at 5,3, also had blonde hair just like her mother. Just getting back from a light run, she was wearing black athletic shorts and top. She was girly, but also was always the more athletic and sporty sibling as well. While she took after their mother as she got older in staying fit and making sure to get her exercise in, Carson never really cared to put much time and focus into it.

Carson was hoping to be gone before Lacey got back, but this wasn’t so bad. All he had to do was play it cool for a minute and he’d be out of there. As long as mom didn’t hear her come in or go to check on him right now, it would be fine. By time she found out he wasn’t allowed to leave he’d be long gone.

As she closed the door behind her, a brief look of surprise came across her face seeing her brother free and alone downstairs.

‘Oh um hey Lace, how was your jog?’ he asked, trying not to show any nervousness or that he was in a hurry to leave.

Bending down to take off her dirty shoes, she replied ‘Hey bro, it was pretty nice, really beautiful day out for a run.’ But then with a smirk she added ‘but where do you think your going? You know you’re not allowed to go, how’d you get out anyway?’

Carson gulped. ‘Wait. She knows?!’ he thought to himself.

His reaction giving it away, ‘wait you didn’t know? Mom took a pic of you and sent it to me’ she laughed.

‘Come on Lace, just help me out here and let me go alright? You can tell mom I was already gone when you came in, I’ll owe you one!’ He pleaded.

‘Ha nice try Carson, I’m not letting this chance go. If mom ties you up again maybe she’ll let me have some fun with you too. If you were nicer to me maybe I’d let you go’

Getting desperate now, he pleaded with her again. ‘Please Lace you gotta let me go you can’t let her tie me up again. She stuffed that mask she put on me with her socks! Not clean ones, the ones she was wearing!

Lacey couldn’t help herself, breaking down laughing as she replied ‘oh my gosh, no way! She DID NOT!?, that’s hilarious’

‘It was so gross!’

‘Once she gets you tied back up we should try that with mine later!’

Now realizing that she wasn’t going to help him, he was really desperate. If he couldn’t convince her to let him go, he’d just have to force his way past her. She was his younger sister, it shouldn’t be hard to get past her without hurting her. She would probably even back down rather then physically try to stop him.

‘Okay Lace I don’t care what you or mom say, I’m going just get out of my way. You know you can’t stop me anyway.’

She responded by letting out a yell ‘Mooooom Carson’s trying to escape!’ Lacey knew she didn’t have to flat out overpower him, just keep him there until mom got down there.

He had to go. Now. He knew he wouldn’t be able to get away from the two of them.

Quickly approaching her, he was taken by surprise as she made the first move, aiming low tackling his legs just hard enough to trip him to the floor. She recovered first, quickly getting on top forcing him into a school girl pin of her own, tucking her legs over his arms.

‘Lacey get off of me!’

Remembering being pinned by his mother like this before, he thought to himself ‘not again!’, finding a burst of strength to wrench them to the side, getting her off of him. What he didn’t expect, was her legs to instinctively straighten and clamp around his neck. Knowing if he slipped out of her legs now he’d be free to get up and run out, she poured on the pressure as best she could.

At first he immediately started trying to pry her legs apart, but hearing his mom yell ‘Carson?! You’re still trying to disobey me and sneak out? Are you kidding me?!’, he knew he was about out of time, powering his way back to his knees and desperately started dragging them towards the door, not making it far before the dizziness set in. With it being his own sister, Carson had never really stopped and realized how fit Lacey really was. He definitely felt the strength in her legs now.

He managed to choke out ‘Lace pleas-‘

‘Aww don’t fight it bro, you’re not going anywhere’ she cooed.

As their mother arrived downstairs she found a sight she didn’t quite expect, both Carson and Lacey both on the floor with Carson helplessly being strangled in her thighs. She hadn’t just bought enough time for her to help overpower him, she had totally stopped his escape attempt.

‘What is going on here?!’ She demanded. ‘Carson, did you attack your sister trying to get out?!’

Loosening her squeeze now, Lacey replied
‘Yeah mom, I caught him trying to sneak out on you and when I told him he couldn’t go and called you he just came at me’.

‘Carson how could you? Instead of accepting your punishment, you try to sneak out and on top of that fight your sister trying to leave? Now you’ve made it a lot worse for yourself!’

Walking over, she would plop down on his back, knocking some of the little air he had out of him. ‘Honey, you can let go now’ she said, as Lacey fully released the scissor and got up. She thought for a moment, before grabbing Carson’s arms pulling them behind his back, wrapping her legs around them and crossing her feet on the back of his head and neck, almost fully immobilizing him in a Lotus Lock.

‘Lacey, can you please go get the stockings and pantyhose that were left on the bed? Oh and don’t forget the tape!’

‘Of course mom, I’ll be right back’ she said heading off upstairs.

Dreading being tied up again, Carson could barely use his arms. Now trapped in a very uncomfortable position, any resistance was quickly met with a light squeeze from his mother’s thighs, enough to send a jolt of pain through his arms and shoulders.

Removing a now barefoot from behind his head, she dangled it in front of his face, with him now noticing her black nail polished toes.

‘Would you like to kiss mommies foot now and apologize? If you want to make this any easier on yourself after what you’ve done, nows your chance.’

‘Get your dirty foot out of my face and get off me!’ he yelled.

As Lacey returned, his mother warned him ‘if you don’t want me to put any pressure, you better stay nice and still for your sister while she ties your legs.’ Knowing it was useless to resist, Carson didn’t bother flailing his legs this time trying to avoid it.

‘Okay mom! His legs are done!’

She now released the hold letting his now numb feeling arms flop to the floor after being locked in that position for a few minutes. Now she turned around sliding back to the back of his head, grabbing his weakened arms behind his back again.

‘Get your fat ass off of me, you’re both craz-‘ he tried to say before his mom slid her foot into place and sat down, mashing his mouth and nose into it.

‘Now help me tie his arms’ she said to Lacey. ‘And before we free his mouth again, get the tape ready!’

Almost as soon as his mouth wasn’t smushed into his mother’s foot, it was being well covered with tape by his sister before he could manage to yell out any more insults.

‘Oh and mom, so he told me before about what you did with the mask earlier’ she said giggling, ‘so I was thinking, we should use my socks from my run this time!’

‘Go ahead honey, he does deserve it after he tried to attack you. Reusing mine wouldn’t be much of a punishment I suppose.’

That got him thrashing and angrily ‘mmphing’ into the tape. He wanted no part of those, his mother’s were lightly used, but this was totally different. And this time he was tied up well, there was no escaping. Just as his mother did before, Carson again had to watch as this time his sister peeled off her socks and stuffed them into the mask.

‘Oh my gosh bro these are awful, there still damp too. I can’t imagine what they’ll be like stuck over your nose, if you were grossed out by mom’s you’re gonna love these’ she teased as she placed the mask over his face.

Taking his first inhales with the sweaty socks secure over his face the sharp overpowering aroma hit him immediately, as he thrashed his head desperately trying to remove the damp socks from his nose, but it worked as well as it did before. The mask wasn’t budging.

‘Calm down Carson, you’ll get used to them soon’. His mother told him.

‘So what now?’ Lacey asked.

‘Well, you can have some time with your brother later but for now I think it’s time for him to help me have some peace and quiet after all he’s done. Help me drag him over to the couch.’

Hearing that first part, Lacey’s face lit up.

After helping drag over him over to the couch, her mom would sit down, turn on the TV, and kick her feet up onto his chest using him as a footrest. Carson let out a groan into the tape.

‘Don’t worry Carson we’ll hang out later, if you start missing me too much just take a deep breath’ Lacey laughed, heading up to her room to relax herself after her ‘extended workout’.

And so that’s how Carson would spend the next long while of time, as his mother’s footrest and breathing through his sister’s disgusting running socks, as the day wore on into the evening.

To be Continued.....

Notes:
-I think this is coming along nicely. I think you’ll really like the next part.

-Beyond Part 3: Started thinking a part 4 or possibly even 3 could be a wrap for this, but have a few ideas to go further. I guess it’ll depend on what you think of this and the rest. Have another different kind of story idea in mind that I might start after part 3 or 4 either way, they could both just run at the same time for a bit. Will probably stick around in this section with that.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-21, 18:12
Points: 2,862, Level: 22 Points: 2,862, Level: 22 Points: 2,862, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This story is incredible mate, can't wait to see the next part (or parts)... Great story concept, and even better execution!
The Following User Says Thank You to Vincanity For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-21, 07:58
Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Great story! I hope they start facesitting him and maybe replacing the sock with dirty panties?
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-21, 20:12
Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Feet Re: Just Wear Your Mask

Can't wait to see what his sister has in store for him
The Following User Says Thank You to SoleMann For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-21, 03:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story! I hope they start facesitting him and maybe replacing the sock with dirty panties?
If you want to see it and others following the story aren’t against it, I’ll mix it in the rest of the way for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, foot domination, foot fetish, foot smelling, tied, tied up