Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jan-16, 20:47
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Monday Night went Raw !

Hello.
I'm not much of a writer, but thought I'd take a crack at it. This story is an embellished version of events that actually happened. I hope it entertains you.

It started out as a typical Monday night. I carried a six pack of brew into my friend Curtis' apartment, where we would hang out goofing off, and watching the WWE show with Curtis, his girlfriend Kara, and another friend from our workplace named Ron. On this particular night, the WWE had an intergender match on the card.
Knowing it would get Kara fired up, Curtis started going on about how these intergender matches were a waste of time and that the female would have no chance to win in a real match. Predictably Kara took the bait and argued back on behalf of the ladies. Ron and I chimed in in support of Curtis, but Kara was not backing down. Inevitably Curtis made his point by picking Kara up in an airplane spin, and playfully body slamming her onto the couch.

Undeterred, Kara blurted, "If you weren't so much bigger than me, I'd kick your ass!"

Curtis, Ron and myself all got a good laugh at Kara's expense, when Curtis pointed his finger in my direction and added "He's not much bigger than you, why don't you kick HIS ass".

The laughter continued as Kara looked me up and down. She got a strange look on her face, then shocked us all when she said "Ok, I'll take him on...But if I win, you guys cook and clean up for the next month".

I sat there speechless with my jaw on the floor as Curtis and Ron eagerly agreed to her terms. Kara disappeared to her room to change clothes, while furniture was quickly moved to open up a wrestling space on the living room carpet. Kara was in her early twenties at the time, a spunky brunette standing about 5'7" and weighing somewhere between 110 and 120 lbs. She was a pretty girl, a bit on the skinny side, and while her body didn't look super athletic, she was fit and was a cheerleader in high school. I was in my mid thirties at 5'10" and a just a shade over 140 lbs. I was in decent shape as I played alot of pickup basketball in those days. Kara emerged from her room wearing an old T-shirt, and a pair of athletic shorts, which put a generous portion of her long toned legs on display. Everything was happening so quickly that no one even gave a thought to setting any rules. It was decided that because of the lack of space we would start the match on our knees.

We took our positions on the floor and quickly locked hands in a classic test of strength. We were both slight of build but I had a clear advantage in upper body strength. As I started to push her backwards, she smartly dropped to her back and pushed me away with her legs, pressing her feet into my chest. We both quickly rose to our knees and approached each other for a second time. This time, I was caught off gaurd as Kara lunged into me ,throwing her arm around my neck. The force of her body crashing into me took me by surprise, and was enough to knock me off balance and we went to the floor, me on my back ,her laying across my chest, both arms holding my head in a tight side headlock. Her light weight allowed me to roll her over onto her back while she maintained her headlock. She held on tightly as I got to my knees and began to pry her wiry arms from my head and neck. Soon she would abandon the headlock and again use her long slender legs to push me away. Curtis and Ron were clearly enjoying the action, laughing and poking fun at me because I had yet to take control of the match.

I approached Kara once again, this time determined to put her in her place. I grabbed her arms planning to put her on her back, but she sprawled, placing her shoulder against my chest. She was able to pull her arms free from my grasp and she quickly grabbed my leg, trying to pull it out from underneath me. I leaned my weight over her back and wrapped my arms around her waist. I then picked her up while staying on my knees, and held her upside down in a bear hug. The guys took great delight in this move, as did I, and I made it a point to toy with her a bit as I* held her upside down and she flailed helplessly about. Curtis even took the opportunity to swat her on the behind while I held her in this position. I narrowly avoided getting kicked in the face by Kara's flailing limbs and, it was becoming difficult to control her. She then threw both legs away from me, the sudden shift in weight causing me to fall forward. I put one hand on the floor to stop my fall with the other arm still wrapped around her waist. Her shoulders now rested on the carpet with her legs now draping over my shoulders, knees on either side of my head. I paused for a moment to ponder my next move. My thought was quickly interrupted by the crossing of her ankles behind my head. Instinctively both of my hands went to her thighs. I struggled to pull her thighs apart as she squeezed, her knees painfully pressing into my temples. She then reached up and buried both hands in my hair. I felt her legs relax a bit as she pulled my head towards her, only to suddenly snap them shut again. Her thin tightly wound thighs were now pressing against the sides of my neck as I found my chin only inches from the fabric of her shorts. She then arched her back, fully extending her legs as we briefly made eye contact. I caught a glimpse of her abdomen contracting as she made a twisting motion with her hips, pulling me into a slow motion fall down to the floor. I began to struggle to get back up, which only caused her to squeeze harder, crushing my neck as her thighs went from silky heaven to twisted steel Hell.

I stopped struggling at this point hoping instead to just try to ride it out and escape when she fatigued. She backed off the pressure and as I gathered my wits, I heard someone comment about how red my face looked. She lay on her side propped up on her elbow looking me directly in the eyes as she cleared the dark hair from her face.

She asked firmly, "Do ya give ?"

Suddenly it sunk in just how much trouble I was in. I answered her question with another attempt to get up, or at least improve my position. She bore down once again,* pouring on the pressure as I desperately pulled at her thighs. I felt very light headed, as Kara's face went out of focus, and Curtis and Ron's shouts of encouragement became muffled. The next thing I would see would be Kara's concerned face hovering over me, as I made the return trip from la la land.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greezy For This Useful Post:

Tags
legs, mixed wrestling, scissors