Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Dec-14, 18:58
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Femdom Stories of mine

These are stories I had posted in other forums in the past. In my stories the 1st chapter is an introduction to the characters & situations. Foot action starts in subsequent chapters only. I hope you like my stories

STORY 1: CONTENTMENT

CHAPTER 1

Ghulam was the only child of his middle-calss parents. As he grew up, he developed a foot fetish. He didnot know how & when it started but as years passed, the fetish only increased. As a result, whenever he saw a girl or a woman, his eyes would automatically first gaze down at her feet and only then at her face. Girls found this awkward. If he liked the feet he saw, he would involuntarily wet his lips with his tongue and swallow hard. He knew that he would wank off that night thinking about those feet. Girls found this lip-wetting action of his to be offensive and would either avoid him or would give him a dismissive look.

He was a below average student and went through the motions of academics. His parents understood that their son was nothing to be prould of. So, they didnot encourage his participation in social & family functions, financial decisions etc. This led to him growing up most of the time lost in his femdom dream world .. not only a social misfit but also without realising the importance of planning for life, setting financial goals etc.

After his dad retired from his job, his parents wanted to go to their hometown to live a retired life. Ghulam was in his 20's and in a lowly job that paid a pittance. Before leaving, his parents gave Ghulam the title of the apartment. They also provided him with a reasonble amount in his bank account so that atleast for a few years, he could lead a decent life without a problem.

Several years passed. The city where Ghulam lived was rapidly developing. Soon, the suburb where his building stood, was no longer just another suburb. It grew into a very high-class residential locality with land rates going through the roof.

Several well known real-estate companies with multiple projects across the city approached the residents with redevelopment plans. The residents shortlisted one of them. The company would to buy the existing building from the existing residents, demolish it and construct a high-rise in its place. They would sell the high-rise to well heeled customers as only they could afford the prices of real estate in that suburb. As compensation to the existing residents, the real-estate company would offer them bigger apartments in one of their projects in another middle-class but decent suburb. As an added bonus, they agreed to hand over the new apartments in the other suburb as soon as the residents would legally conclude the transaction of giving away the existing building. The redevelopment could take place only if all residents legally agreed to the proposal. The residents didnt see any problem. However, the disagreement came from a most unexpected person .. Ghulam.

Ghulam loved the location where his present building stood and was adamant that if any redevelopment took place then he would have to be accomodated in the same locality if not in the redeveloped building. The residents tried convincing him but failed. They even tried boycotting him but he was a loner anyway and didnt care. Several months passed this way. The real-estate company started getting desparate & nervous. On the one hand, they didn't want to lose this project to a competitor. On the other hand, if property rates would start to cool off then they would lose a lot of profit.
So they called Ghulam to their office for a negotiation. After a lot of arguments, a consensus was arrived at as to how Ghulam could be accomodated in the redeveloped building. Till such time as the new building would be made, the real-estate company agreed to put-up Ghulam in a small rented apartment and pay the rent for the same.

Ghulam was extremely proud of himself. He had managed to secure a good deal for himself. It was probably for the first time in his life that he had stood up for something he believed in.

In the next 1 year, the new building was ready. It was a 15 storied structure. The 1st floor was for visitors car parking. The 2nd & 3rd floors were for residents car parking. 75% the 4th floor & 5th floor had a gym, club house & other recreation facilities. From 6th to the 15th floor were residential apartments. It was one apartment per floor making the apartments large & luxurious. Ghulam's house was the balance 25% of the 3rd & 4th floors. Being spread over 2 floors, it was built duplex style. This way, he was not one of the 'proper' apartments owners but yet he got to stay in the building itself. Also, his apartment faced towards the rear of the building. So, the front facade of the building was not spoiled. Another point
was that he was disallowed the use the gym & club house.

Inspite of all this he was happy with the apartment as it was a duplex structure & faced the gardens in the rear of the building.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-14, 19:09
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

CHAPTER 2

The residents including Ghulam moved into the new building. The apartment owners were mostly families with dual career couples having high-powered jobs .. They were all very affluent. However, they saw him as some kind of a sore thumb. THe residents got together & tried to buy him out. When that didn't work they tried to drive him out by treating him worse than they would treat a beggar. Ghulam sighed to himself but hoped that since he was a loner and kept to himself, the residents would eventually see him to be a silent, non-interfering type of person and would adjust to having him there.

Soon after, Ghulam's parents passed away. His ancestral house, where his parents lived and which they had willed to him, was a palatial building with a huge compound. He had no interest in the property. A close relative, who was very wealthy, paid Ghulam an absurdly high amount for the house as he wanted it to remain within the family and not to be sold to some outsider.

With all the money that he got, he purchased another apartment in the city where he lived and still had enough money to buy a car and to deposit a considerable amount into his bank account. He rented out the apartment. He was now financially very secure. Now, all hed had to do was to find a job. Finding a job was never difficult for him. He didn't have high ambitions and used to land some or the other small time job. Also, he had a youngish face and a naturally lean body. Even at 32, he looked like a 25 year old.

One day, he had downed more beer than he could handle and was lazing around in the building's gardens when he spotted Daena sitting a little distance away. She seemed a bit tense. She was a 19 year old who lived on the 10th floor along with her elder sister and parents. Her dad was the CEO of an International airline and her mother was the Editor of a fashion & lifestyle magazine. Daena was pursuing a course in Mass Media in a very reputed college.

Unlike other building residents, she used to treat him with politeness. Her lovely dimpled face would break into a smile whenever she saw him. On some occasions, she would stop for a couple of minutes of polite conversation.

Seeing her a bit tense, Ghulam went up to her and said "Hi Daena! Lovely dress". Shaken from her thoughts, she looked up a bit startled. Seeing him, she relaxed & said with her million watt smile "Thanks .. How're things .. Congrats for the new car". He sat down near her and said "Thanks .. Yes, the car is really nice AND I'm presently unemployed AND I'm feeling terrific".

She laughed and asked him "Are you drunk?". He arched his body back and said "No .. No.. Not at all". She laughed and said "Yeah .. Like I can't make out". He laughed too and said "You're right .. I've had a bit more than usual". To change the topic he said "Is everything OK? You look worried".

With a frown she said "Yeah .. Things are OK .. Not that OK actually .. Its just that the stupid education department has made some changes in the curriculum and its causing confusion." Ghulam asked her what happened. She said "As per the new curriculum, over the course of this academic year We're supposed to make short films on various topics & subjects. Many of the topics the department has provided are vague. Even the college is yet to clarify on them. For e.g the topic for our next film project is 'Societal Behaviour'. What's that supposed to mean?".

Ghulam asked "What are your classmates doing about it?". She replied "Some of them are making films on society's attitudes towards differently abled people, some others on how society is influenced by Godmen etc etc. Each student is doing the project based on what is his/her own understanding of the topic".

Ghulam had an idea. He thought this was a good time to try it. If he was sober he wouldnt have even dared to do it but the fact was that he was a bit high had loosened his inhibitions. He said "I have an idea. Would you like to hear it?". She nodded.

He said "I will ask you few questions. Give me honest answers". She nodded again. "1st question: Do you believe men are phycially stronger than women?" She said "Probably the bodybuilder types are. But in today's times the girls have well toned bodies too and are equally strong if not stronger than the average guy". He said "2nd question: Is ours a male dominated society?". She replied "What rubbish! Definitely not. Women have outsmarted men in every sphere of life. Men maybe smart but women are smarter". He said "3rd question: If women have the power, will they misuse it against men?". She replied "No way .. Women are far too sensitive for that. They will take men along like good leaders should".

Ghulam told her "If these questions are put to the average guy out there, he will give you exactly the opposite replies of what you have given". Daena told him that she didnt believe him. She said that men could see the increasing power that women were gaining and couldnot deny it. She said "OK .. You're an average guy. What is your answer to the 3 questions?". He pretended to think for a bit and said "my answers will be the same as any other average guy's".

She was shocked and said "You have some nerve telling me that on my face .. Or are you too drunk to be even politically correct?". Ghulam said "That's besides the point. The reason I asked you the questions is to suggest a film project for you .. How the average man in society perceives women and if that behaviour can be made to change". She didnt say anything and seemed to be thinking about it. He said "I'll play the average male in your film. I challenge you to change my attitude through the course of the film. If you're up for it then we'll work on the details of the situations we should show in the film".

She still seemed to be thinking. To push her a bit, he purposely put on a sarcastic smile & tone and said "All this is ofcourse only if you're up for it, if you have the guts. If you want to chicken out like women normally do, then I completely understand".

She gave him a disbelieving look, pushed him down on his back and stood near him. Her open-toed sandals were inches away from his face. With fake anger, pointing to her feet she said "Don't you dare challenge me you drunkard .. You and all men like you belong under those feet". He looked at her feet. It was an exact replica of her mother's feet .. a work of art. God had created them with much care & attention. Perfect toes, superb arches, soft & yummy soles, beautiful ankles ...

She snapped her fingers thrice and Ghulam's mind came back to the present. She asked him with a naughty smile "Surrendered to girl power already?"

Before he could say anything, she stepped on him and walked away. He sunk back into the grass, ecstatic, unbelieving at what just happened and looked at her walking away gracefully. After walking some distance, she looked back at him with her dazzling smile and shouted "I'll call you". He raised his arm in a thumbs up sign. As He lay on the grass, his mind was in total bliss. He was going to be successful in his plan after all. He was glad he was drunk.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-14, 19:19
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

CHAPTER 3

Ghulam made it a point to be at home for the rest of that day. He didnot want to miss the ring of his intercom in case she called. He kicked himself for being so drunk as to forget asking her for her cellphone number.

His wait was futile. She didn't call. By night time his patience had run out. After dinner, he had picked up the intercom handset several times to call her house but couldnt muster the courage. After all it was her project. what would she think as to why he is taking so much interest? What if she made an issue out of it? He decided to wait it out.

To take his mind off the matter, he started telephoning to his friends. One of them lamented that he wanted to quit his job as an office-boy in a bank but they would relieve him only if he found them a replacement. Although Ghulam didnt need the money, he wanted a job just to be occupied. He told his friend to suggest his name to the bank as the job suited his experience and was also in cloe proximity to his house.

At the appointed hour, he met Ms. Fauzia, who was secretary to the Bank's CEO. She was as about 27-28 years old, very pretty but arrogant & commanding. In her heels, she was 6'3". This seemed to add to her dominant attitude as Ghulam was 5'5". She had long well proportioned feet, not too slender or big. Her toes were long & pretty. It was a weekend and all employees were in casual dress. Fauzia was wearing a sleeveless top and a skirt. She had an amazing body, almost like a fitness competitor's.

She told him that the bank had started off as a women's only organization providing microfinance to women customers. Over a period of time, it acqiored a banking license and had become a full-fledged financial institution. However, the tag of a woman-centric organization had stuck and men were reluctant to join them. Its 100 staff were all women. The only men were 3 male office assistants who were contractual employees. The bank was headed by a CEO who was a lady as well. Ghulam was to be the office assistant for the CEO's office. The salary offered was decent. There was also scope for making money on overtime.

Before leaving, Ghulam glanced into the CEO's cabin. The lady inside was a petite 40 year old and looked vaguely familiar.

He started reporting for work from Next day. The bank's offices occupied a small independent building of Ground + 2 floors. The CEO's office occupied almost half of the top floor. It comprised of the CEO's cabin, Fauzia's cubicle, a small meeting room, visitors seating, lot of open space and a washroom used only by the CEO & Fauzia. The area was tastefully and expensively decorated and the carpeting was very soft & plush. Ghulam was required to vaccum the carpets before the CEO & Fauzia came in, dust & clean the cabin and the cubicle, serve tea & biscuits to the CEO & Fauzia at their desks, wet-clean the washroom every morning & evening and wipe dry the wash-basin & flooring after either of the ladies used the washroom.

Fauzia loved to walk around the top floor barefoot as she wanted to feel the soft carpeting beneath her bare soles. In his first week on the job, Ghulam would cast furitive glances at her feet. He didn't realize it but Fauzia noticed this many times. The following Monday, the CEO had not come in. Fauzia & Ghulam were alone on the 2nd floor. That morning she again noticed him staring at her feet she called out in a loud voice "You! Why do you keep looking at my feet? What's the problem?". As she was saying this, she moved towards him with an angry expression. Ghulam started backing off saying "No ma'am .. nothing ma'am" but there was a wall behind him and he had to stop. She came upto him. Even barefoot, she was a good 6 inches taller than him. Her eyes blazing in anger and Pointing her finger at him she said "Don't let me see you do that again or else (she showed him a clenched fist). This is my first & last warning to you". He kept saying "Yes ma'am .. Sorry ma'am".

Ghulam had never seen such an amazon. He thought they existed only in movies & fiction. But this was for real. He was scared but also vey aroused.

For the next few hours he avoided looking at her feet. However, that afternoon, some fruit-juice got spilled on the carpet near Fauzia's chair. Pointing to it with her bare toes, she told Ghulam to wipe that portion of the carpet throughly clean. Ghulam had to get down on all fours to do the needful. She was pointing with her foot to one or the other spot on the carpet saying "this portion isnt clean yet, do it properly, you're not using enough force" etc. Her beautiful foot was just centimetres away from his face. He controlled himself for some time but couldnt resist for long and started glancing at her foot.

She shouted "I don't believe this .. You're staring at my foot again" Catching hold of his collar, she asked him to stand up. As he did, she tripped him to the ground and started stomping his body. For one, her powerful legs were making mincemeat out of his body. Also if someone would walk in and see all this, it would be Fauzia's word against his & obviously his word would carry zero weight. He started begging & pleading for mercy & she stopped punishing him. Holding her right foot just above his face she asked "Is there anything wrong about that foot". He stuttered "N..N..No maam". She then held her left foot above his face and asked the same question. Again he replied the same way. She began stomping him again, this time with greater force asking him "Then why do you stare at my feet all the time you pervert? I think I should call the police".

Although she was administering severe physical punishment, she looked fresh as a daisy. On the other hand, a weaker Ghulam couldnt handle the stompings any more. Also, the word 'Police' got him shit scared. He started desparately begging her to stop saying he could explain but she kept stomping him. After 3 more minutes of punishment, it was clear that his body was wrecked. She stopped and said "OK .. I'll hear you but Your explanation better be good". He could barely talk & indicated to her with his fingers to give him a minute. She gave a victorious giggle and started rubbing her right foot on his lips followed by her left foot on his nose, eyes and forehead. Resting her left foot on his chest she said "Your 1 minute is up. (pressing her foot down on his chest) Start talking .. NOW".

His mind was in a flux. He didnot know how to get out of this. He couldn't see any way of escape other than to confess. In between his heavy panting & breathing, he told her about his foot fetish and liking for female dominance. She listened to whatever he said with a sarcastic smile and told him "Hmmm .. I'll spare you for now .. 2 reasons for that: firstly because I can feel you've told the truth and secondly because you have realised that your place is beneath a woman's feet. You're just so lucky that those gorgeous feet happen to be Goddess Fauzia's". She laughed happily at her own statement, removed her foot from his chest and went back to her desk.

As he lay there, he didnt know what to think, his mind was blank. He suddenly heard her sharp arrogant voice "What are you lying there for you dimitted twerp? I want you under my desk .. in 5 seconds .. MOVE".

Ghulam dragged himself to her desk. She had moved her chair back a bit for him to crawl under. As soon as he did that she pushed her chair forward and continued her work, her bare feet resting on the body of her new found property.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-14, 19:39
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

CHAPTER 4:

That evening when Ghulam reached home there was a message on his intercom's answering machine. It was from Daena. She wanted him to call her ASAP & had provided her cellphone number. But he was too tired and thought he would call her the next day. When he reached office the next day the CEO & Fauzia were already there. He was told not to enter the CEO's cabin as she was busy with some last minute preparations for an official trip.

The CEO's name was Yasmeen. She was extremely motivated & driven and was a solid support to all the staff. When Ghulam first saw her she had seemed familiar. That was because she had a close relative in the building in which he stayed and she visited them often. Ghulam remembered seeing her on some occassions. He had admired the poise & confidence with which she carried herself and at her elegant & classy dresses, jewellery & accessories. At that time he didnot know that he would one day work for her. She always looked fresh & relaxed. Her skin was soft & tender, almost like a baby's. Her feet to were cute & soft.

However, when it came to work there was nothing cute about her. She was a very able & competent professional who commanded tremendous respect not only within her bank but also in the finance industry. She could motivate anyone to strive for something. At the same time she knew how to put anyone in their place. All her staff members were extremely respectful of her. Even amazon Fauzia changed into a demure cat when Yasmeen was around.

Fauzia was in-charge of the Bank's administration team. Also, after Yasmeen left for her trip, Fauzia had to handle all routine matters & communication pertaining to the CEO's office. So she was very busy.

That Thursday she had to work late and told Ghulam also to stay back. It was 7 PM and all the bank staff except for herself & Ghulam had left for the day.

She suddenly ordered him to completely strip off his clothes, remove the foot-mat that was at the entrace to the CEO's washroom & lie down on his stomach in its place. As he did so, she threw the foot-mat on his back. She then went back to her cubicle to complete some pending work. As usual she was roaming barefoot on the plush carpeting.

Ghulam's heart was thudding. He didn't know what to expect. Although he had fantasised about being in this prostrate position before a woman, he felt strange when actually doing it. However, after a few minutes he mentally adjusted to the position his body was in.

About 15 minutes later, she went into the washroom by stepping on the mat on his back. On her way out, she stood on the mat for some seconds, wiped her foot dry on it, stepped down and stood directly in front of his face. As she extended her right foot towards his face, he understood what she had in mind. With utmost devotion, he kissed & licked the foot for 5 minutes. It was the turn of her left foot to be serviced the same way. Her face had a smug smile. His servitude to her was now so complete that he instinctvely knew how she wanted her foot serviced. There was no necessity for her to give any instructions any more.

She told him to do his regular duty of wipe-drying the washbasin and the washroom floor. After he had done so & come out, he was in for his next shock. She was standing there, legs slightly apart, hands on her hips, having stripped down to her bra & panties.

As he soaked in the sight of her superb body, his penis stirred to life and started to throb. She motioned him to come closer. As he shuffled towards her, she gently gave his chest a shove and he landed on his back on the ground, completely spreadeagled. She gave a classic double bicep victory pose with her bare right foot on his chest. Her biceps probably measured 15 inches & her arms had nice muscle definition. Her breasts were firm and abs were concave with a hint of six packs. He started fondling her foot on his chest and his cock rose in salute to her ownership of him.

She made him get up and with a mocking smile stared for a few seconds at his manhood which was no longer in his control. He suddenly felt exposed & vulnerable. He had a feeling of being visually raped and was acutely aware as to in what terrible shape his body was as compared to hers.

She sexily stripped off her bra & pany and started flexing every muscle in her body, from her biceps to triceps to thighs to calves to her beautiful back & glutes. Bringing her lips very close to his, she asked in a husky tone "Do you want to make love to me?" Ghulam didn't know much longer he could control his cock. "Y..Y..Yes ma'am" he replied. In the same sexy voice she said "I'll think about it .. But first you must kiss & worship my body while praising my beauty & strength".

After he had finished worshipping & praising her to her satisfaction, she kicked him to the ground. Again he found himself spread-eagled on his back on the ground. But, he was in heat. The fantastic sensation his throbbing cock was giving him neutralised the shock & pain her kick had caused.

She gently lowered herself on his mouth. He had to continue pleasuring her with his tongue for as long as she desired it during which she orgasmed many times, her juices going into his mouth & down his throat. She continued sitting on his face for some time. When she got up she saw his penis was ready to explode. She used her foot to press his dick down on his lower abs. The touch of her toes on his cock made him shoot his load all over his stomach & chest.

When the heaving of his chest subsided, She made him suck her toes, ordered him to thank her for the wonderful session and asked him repeatedly "Who is my foot-sucker?", "Who is my sex toy", "Who is my office slave?", "Who is my washroom doormat?" ... etc etc. To all these questions she forced him to answer "Its lucky slave Ghulam, O goddess". Satisfied that she had completely pulverized his identity, self-respect & dignity, she went back to her cubicle.

That day when he reached back home there was another message from Daena in his Intercom's answering machine. It said "Where the hell have you disappeared? Call me immediately".
Old 21-Jan-15, 08:55
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

CHAPTER 5:

Ghulam pickedup his intercom's reciever to call Daena. However, he felt no energy or motivation to talk to her and sunk into his chair. His body felt weak & abused. Even worse, he was completely confused. Yes, he had fantasised about getting dominated by a strong, beautiful woman. On the face of things his fantasy seemed to have become a reality. But there was a crucial difference. In his fantasies, the domination had strong sensual undertones and he would enjoy visualising himself in that submissive position having been comprehensively defeated by the superior woman ... But with Fauzia, he was feeling unsure & lost, humiliated & violated. He wanted to introspect as to what was happening but his mind was numb and he couldn't reason with himself.

The next day was a Friday. He called in sick and decided to get away from town for a 3 day weekend. He spent the 3 days relaxing at a resort. He decided to call Daena after he was back. The 3 days of rest & relaxation helped him make up his mind on the future course of action.

On Monday morning, the first thing he did was to call Daena. She was extremely upset with him and gave him a verbal blasting. She said that she had decided on some other topic for her project and she didnt need him anymore. He pleaded & begged and with great difficulty he managed to cajole and convince her with the promise to start working with her on her the next day itself.

He reported to office as usual and finished up the cleaning & dusting. He wrote out his resignation letter and kept it on Fauzia's desk. Both Fauzia & Yasmeen walked in simultaneously. Within a few minutes, Yasmeen called him into her cabin.

With her cute smile she said "Can I ask for a favor?"

"Yes ma'am .. Of course ma'am"

"My mother is arriving in 3 days time and will be staying with me for 2 weeks. Fauzia tells me you are very good at foot massages. My mother has a muscle problem in her leg and needs a good leg massage everyday. If you're OK with it then can you please go to my home daily evening after office hours and do the needful? The reason I'm asking you & not a professional masseuse is because I can trust you to be alone with my mom. Of course, I'll pay you what I would pay to a masseuse."

"No no ma'am. I dont want any money. I'll be happy to help you. Thanks for placing so much trust in me".

"Of course you'll take the money .. Very sweet of you to agree. See you then" and she went back to looking at her mails.

As Ghulam came out of her cabin, holding up his letter Fauzia asked him in a sharp, almost shouting tone "What the hell is this?" .. In an equally sharp tone he replied "Keep your bloody voice down .. If you go through that letter you'll understand what it is." Fauzia was stunned. Not only was he not getting intimidated .. he was actually shouting at her !!!

Her ego simply couldnt accept the fact that the fellow she had so completely owned was standing upto her in this fashion. "OK fine" she hissed "Get out now .. and by the way you're not getting your salary anytime soon. Get ready to make a zillion rounds of this office for your piddly amount."

"Fuck you & your third class salary .. Add it to your goddamned bank's net profit". Saying this he walked out. He heard her shout from behind him demanding that he comes back. But he was least bothered. He spend the rest of the day watching a movie & eating out, happy that he had shown a bitch her place.
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-15, 09:02
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

CHAPTER 6:

The next day, as told by Daena, he had a light breakfast & met her at her college's sports ground. When he reached, she was already there. With her was a nerdy, anorexic fellow with a goofy smile. He held a professional looking video camera. Daena was wearing soccer clothing & soccer shoes.

She introduced the nerd to Ghulam as her classmate who would help with the project. She said that she was a part of the girls soccer team of the college. She & Ghulam were to go one-on-one against each other in a soccer match. That was the first part of film shoot today.

The script was that Ghulam chances upon Daena playing soccer and makes some unsavoury comments about soccer not being a girls game. She would challenge him to a game of soccer. If she won, he would take back his words. If he won then she would give up soccer.

Ghulam was amused. He actually believed that soccer was not a girls game. He was sure that he would trounce Daena in no time.

The camera started rolling and both of them exchanged the scripted dialogues. Then they met at the centre of the field.

As soon as the nerd signalled the match to start by blowing a whistle, Daena was off in a flash with the ball. Ghulam was totally taken aback by her speed. Compared to her he was so slow that he seemed to be running on iron legs.

In no time she scored a goal. She brought the ball back to the centre of the field and told Ghulam with some irritation "You didnt even try. Are you allowing me to win?". He was too ashamed to admit that he had been completely outplayed. So, he just said he was sorry and would try harder.

The match started and yet again she was off in a flash with the ball .. This time Ghulam chased as hard as he could .. but he was so far behind her that his effort seemed laughable. The result was the same as the previous attempt with her scoring an easy goal.

She understood that he was no match for her. The 3rd time, she offered to let him control the ball from the centre. He had hardly covered a short distance when she came out of nowhere, took control of the ball. Huffing & Puffing, he chased her. But again, he was nowhere close to her when she scored the goal.

She & the nerd had a short discussion. Then, with a mocking smile & tone she said "Since you're struggling so much, lets change the rules a bit. Winning or losing will not be about scoring goals .. it'll be about whether or not you can take the ball away from my control. If you can take the ball from me more than 1 time in 10 minutes, I will concede defeat".

Ghulam was extremely embarassed & upset. This girl was probably 15 years junior to him and yet she had routed him. She probably had no respect for him now. But there was no use getting upset. She had proven her superiority and he would have to gain back respect the hard way. He decided that after he defeated her in this challenge, he would again challenge her to try scoring a goal against him.

The game started. Again & again she would kick the ball some distance away and would easily run to the ball before he could reach it. He started tiring. To aggravate his frustration, she would kick the ball to a point closer to him but would still outrun him to the ball. 5 minutes passed this way and he was profusely sweating & his breathing was very laborious. Inspite of giving it his 200% effort, he hadnt even managed to get anywhere near the ball, leave alone getting a leg to it.

Daena decided to frustrate & humiliate him further. She would take the ball near him but as he tried to kick it, she would dodge it away. She then started running at a leisurely pace keeping the ball near her feet so that Ghulam would always feel he had a chance to kick the ball. Seeing that he doesnot have to compete with her in either running fast or dodging the ball, he felt this was his chance. He tried everything from lunging at the ball to sweeping it from under her foot to whatever he thought he needs to do to get a foot or leg on that ball. She was extremely skilful in dodging & dribbling the ball away. In the 4 minutes of this kind of play, she made Ghulam run all over the ground. He didnot realise how tired he was getting until he started gasping for breath. He realised that she was toying with him.

Thoughts of getting a chance to kick the ball disappeared from his mind. He now just wanted to maintain his basic dignity by playing out the balance 1 minute without collapsing. He bend down, placing his palms on his knees, looking at her through tired, sweat laden eyes.

Both of them happened to be standing near one of the goal posts, at a distance of about 10 feet from each other. She smiled and said "Well sissy boy .. It was fun showing you some girl power .. Now its time to finish this off". Saying this she kicked the ball with all her power at Ghulam. Although he saw the ball come at him, he was too tired and his reflexes were too slow. The ball hit him full force squarely on his face. Stunned, he fell on his back to the ground.

Daena picked up the ball, brought it to where he was lay and kept the ball on his abdomen. Pressing his forehead with a finger She told him "Don't move". Then she moved back a few steps, ran in & kicked the ball into the goal. The nerdy boy blew a whistle signalling that 10 minutes was up.

Daena retrieved the ball from the goal post and came near Ghulam, who was still breathless & lying with his back on the ground. She wanted to place her foot on the beaten man's chest but her soccer shoes had spikes and she didnt want to hurt him. So she kept the ball on his chest, placed her left foot on top of the ball, raised her arms and shouted "Girls Rule".

The nerd placed the camera on a stand, took a mike and went next upto Daena. He congratulated her on comprehensive victory and asked her some questions regarding the match. The entire time that she answered the questions, her foot was pressing down on the ball on Ghulam's chest.

As he lay there looking up at her curvy yet athletic figure, he started getting turned on. How he had underestimated this powerhouse! She had beaten him hollow, crushed him to little pieces. How pretty her feet must be inside those soccer shoes. Why doesn't she remove those damned shoes? Almost automatically, the palm of his right hand went to her right foot and started rubbing it. The nerd finished his interview and requested her to hold her victory pose. He adjusted the camera such that it would show Ghulam's face as well as Daena's foot on the ball on Ghulam's chest. He asked Ghulam if there was any change in his attitude towards women playing soccer.

Before Ghulam could reply, Daena laughed and remarked that the fact that Ghulam was rubbing her foot even without realising it meant that he had surrendered completely. Hearing this Ghulam quickly removed his hand from her foot and looked away from the camera. Both Daena & the boy laughed.

Looking at the camera, Daena said "It seems this man is yet to adjust to today's realities. We have a couple of other challenges for him. After that I'm sure his attitude towards the superior sex will be what it should be".
Old 27-Jan-15, 05:31
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

CHAPTER 7:

She drove Ghulam home and asked him to meet her in their building's gardens that afternoon. Before letting him go, she game him a soft kiss on his cheek and thanked him for being a sport. That coupled with her dazzling smile and Ghulam was floored. He was longing to meet her again to see what she had in store for him. However at the present time he was very tired and was glad he could get some sleep.

At the appointed hour, he went to the garden. It was empty except for Daena & the same nerd who was with her in the morning. She gave him her million-watt smile and said "Hi! Had a good rest?".

Gesturing towards the nerd she said "You met Andrew today morning".

She wore a sports-bra & knee length leggings that showed off her well toned arms & abs. But best of all for Ghulam, she was barefoot. Almost unconsciously, he took a deep breath & started staring at her feet. He suddenly realised what he was doing and looked up .. only to see her cocky grin. "Don't worry" she told him. "By the end of this session you will be kissing those feet & begging for mercy". Ghulam couldn't say anything and was deeply embarassed. Her laughter only increased his embarassement further.

Becoming serious, she said that after demonstrating as to how girls could be better than men in soccer, often considered to be a man's game, she would now disprove the notion that men were the physically stronger sex. She argued that a woman's legs were naturally stronger than a man's and that with some training, it could become lethal weapons. Ghulam completely disagreed. He said that soccer needed endurance & skill and not so much strength. He felt that only legs of female bodybuilders or athletes etc could be too strong for a man and that it would take years & years of trining for an average girl to reach that level.

Daena said she would throw him a challenge to prove that the average male could never stand upto the leg power of an average girl. In the first part of the challenge, he would stand with his legs spread slightly apart and she would kick his legs for 3 minutes. She would take care not to kick on vulnerable areas like his nuts, knees & shin. If after 3 minutes, he was still standing it would be proved that the legs of the average male are stronger.

Ghulam took a good look at her. Although she had an energetic & athletic appearance, he seriously doubted if she was stroner than him. But he didnot want to again make the mistake of underestimating her. He couldnt afford to be relaxed or careless.

He stood with his legs spread apart and kept his hands on his hips. As she got into a fighting stance, he tightened his leg muscles to gear up for what was coming.

Andrew, who was operating the camera, said "Your 3 minutes starts now". Daena's right foot flashed forward and caught Ghulam on his right inner thigh. He was rattled by the force & his right leg almost gave way. He had just about got back into position when 2 solid kicks in quick succession to the same spot sent pain shooting through his leg. He was grinding his teeth trying to bear the pain and he yelled out. She gave a kick with her bare heel to his front thigh & his right leg gave way. He would have fallen had he not got his left knee and hands on the ground.

She clenched her fist, shouted a "Yes" and hi-fived Andrew, who paused his stopwatch and asked Ghulam if he gave up. Ghulam grimaced in pain and tried to stand up. He felt his right leg shaking & quivering as he did. He told himself to be mentally strong. He signalled to Daena that he was ready. Andrew said "Action!" and started the stop watch.

Daena started kicking Ghulam with vigour, strength and speed. She was kicking his outer thighs, inner thighs, front of the thighs & calves. Soon, the pain was so intense that he tried to prevent the kicks with his hands. But she only laughed at his futile attempts and kicked faster & harder. She literally crippled his legs and he knew he would fall any moment. With each kick now he was yelling in pain. He was wondering why & how the 3 minutes were not up. He didn't have to wait long to find out. There was an extremely powerful kick to his left inner thigh .. Both his legs seemed to have turned to jello and he found his body falling to the ground. As he fell, Andrew stopped the stop watch and asked him "Do you give up?". Ghulam was in tremendous pain and even felt like crying. However, he thought of giving it a last attempt.

He was lying on his stomach. With great difficulty, he tried to push himself up but he had no sensation in his legs and they wouldnt move .. He fell back to he ground. He made a few more attempts, all the while grunting heavily. On the other hand Daena's verbal humiliation was cascading down on him as well. Soon, he lost his remaining strength and fell to the ground exhausted and unable to move.

She raised her hands and shouted a victorious "Woooow". Andrew announced "The winner of Part 1 of the challenge in 2 minutes & 3 seconds .. DAENA". Holding Ghulam's hair she gently pulled his head up by a few inches, placed her foot directly beneath his face and let his head drop. His face plopped down on her foot. She placed the other foot on his back and gave a double bicep victory pose.

Andrew gave him some painkiller tablets & sprays and announced a break for 1 hour. One hour later, he was feeling better thanks to the medication. The 2nd phase of the challenge was that Ghulam was asked to removed his T-shirt and sit on the ground on his knees. He could rest his posteriror on his heels. He was told to keep his knees slightly spread apart so as to ensure greater balance. He was asked to hold his arms behind his head. Daena now had a clear access to the trunk of his body. She would attempt to kick on the sides of his body as well as on the armpits and try to make him fall. She
couldnot kick his face, anywhere on the head, chest and stomach. As Daena got into a fighting stance, she had a cocky grin. In a sarcastic tone she told him "I make you an offer .. Kiss my feet, admit that you're dirt beneath my shoes and beg me to spare you .. I'll let you go without giving you any pain and humiliation".

Ghulam was genuinely shocked at her attitude. He glared at her and said "Got to hell Bitch". Her face turned deep red in rage. She hissed "I'm going to make you pay very dearly you despicable worm". Andrew asked at both of them not to get personal & shouted "Action". Although Daena seemed to have regained her composure, the tension in the air was palpable as she began kicking. Her kicks were forceful & clean. She would plant 3 kicks to one of the sides of his body, would quickly change her stance and give an extremely hard, solid kick to the armpit of the other side. After about 30 seconds of kicking, she landed a particularly hard kick on his right armpit. Ghulam's body leaned forward and he supported himself by placing his arms on the ground. Daena's cocky grin returned .. as did the torrent of verbal humiliation which she had continuously heaped on Ghulam in the 1st session.

He showed her a finger. She laughed and said "The worm wants to put up a show of some more resistance .. Time for my pretty foot to crush the life out of him".

The kicking resumed. Soon there was a continuous & searing pain in Ghulam's ribs and underarms. His body had leaned forward plenty of times and with each instance, he seemed to take longer to get back into position. Of course, Andrew would stop the stopwatch each of those times. As the 2 minute mark approached, Daena managed a left right combination of extremely hard kicks to each of his armpits.

His upper body doubled up and fell forward while still on his knees. His face hit the ground. The many kicks to his armspit area had left him with no strength in his arms and he just couldnt get himself up. Andrew counted to 30 but at the end of the count, Ghulam was still in the same position. Andrew declared Daena the winner. She said "Now I'll show you your true place scum". She gave a strong shove with her foot to Ghulam's upper body and he ended up spreadeagled on the ground flat on his back.

She separately rubbed her left foot & right foot on his face for 1 minnute each. After that she stood on his face, walked all over his body, slapped his face with her foot, trampled his groin and started stomping on his body so hard that he began to cry while begging her to stop. She then went to a spot in the grass where there was wet mud. She walked all over the mud, came back to him and inserted her right foot into his mouth and ordered him to lick and suck the mud from her foot. Andrew tried to stop her telling her that the film shoot was over and to calm down but she was like a woman possesed. When she saw that Ghulam wasnt complying with her orders, she again began stomping him, this time extremely hard. Soon he screamed his surrender saying he would do whatever she ordered. Again she went back barefoot to the muddy spot and returned. This time he licked and sucked the dirt off her feet completely. After that she forced him to kiss her feet several times & thank her for showing him his place. He had to then profusely apologise for his audacity to challenge her. She picked up his T-shirt that was lying nearby, wiped her feet with it & threw the T-shirt on his face. She then hugged Andrew and went home.

Andrew helped Ghulam to get to reach the latter's home. He asked him to get some rest & apologised for the way things had gone.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-15, 07:31
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hi friends .. I'll post then next part of my story soon. In the meantime, here is an old story that was one of my favorites (I remember the author claiming that this was a true experience & not a fictional story). Unfortunately, I don't have the name of the author.

Movie Night

I have been trampled by my wife for years. My wife has three sisters that are like my wife and are beautiful. I have dreamed about being under their feet , but never have had the chance. One night my wife had all of them over to spend the night and it was bad outside with snow and ice. They decided to watch 3 movies they had rented.My wife is very cold natured and she said to me" honey, my feet are cold, would you mind laying down in front of the couch and let me warm my feet while we watch the movie." what I am expected to say..but No problem, honey. Her sisters looked at me and then my wife and one of them said that's sweet. I went over and layed down in front of the couch.

My wife came and sit down and put her bare feet on my chest and ask me to take off my shirt so she could feel the heat. Her other sisters started to come in and were looking for somewhere to sit and my wife invited them on the couch. They did not know where to put their feet so they all put their barefeet on the coffe table. They turned out the lights and started eating pop corn and watching the movie. I could just see all those beautiful feet above me and sure wished they would use me like my wife, but I could not suggest that because my wife would probably not like that. About 30 minutes into the show one of them moved her feet off the coffee table and just put them on my legs. She realized what she was doing and said "oh excuse me, I forgot you were down there but I have to admit, your warm legs felt good on my cold feet." She then put her feet back on the table and to my shock and excitement, my wife said" oh, I am sure he doesn't mind , do you honey?, she kinda glared at me like indicating you better say you don't mind" so I took the chance and said, I don't care. All of a sudden they all put there feet on me and started rubbing their feet on my body saying that this is great, it's warm.

There I was being used by 4 great looking women to warm their sexy feet. As time went on, it seem they all grew use to me being there and would move their feet around at will. I would hear them eating and drinking and laughing at the movie without giving a slight thought to the me under their feet. One of them put her feet on my crotch and rubbed them around. I thought I was going to explode and I think she did not even think about what she was doing.

About half way through the 1st movie, I was laying with my head on the side looking at the movie when my wife moved her feet off my chest and with her heel, she jerked my face back in an upward position and put her feet on my face. She was rubbing her feet on my face and would place them on my mouth and forehead and sometimes cover my eyes. She had to know that I could no longer see the movie, but she did not care about that. She was using me to warm her feet. She moved them around and then stuck her big toe on my mouth forcing it open and cramming it in my mouth. She sat there for a long time with her big tow inserted in my mouth and all this time the others are rubbing their feet all over my body.

Her sister sitting right next to my wife got up to go to the bathroom and when she returned, I looked at her and she was looking down at me seeing my wife's feet on my face and in my mouth. She just grinned and sit back down placing her feet back on my chest. My wife decided to go and take a shower while the rest were watching the news in between the movies promising to be back in a minute. She got up and left and there I remained with her sisters using me as a foot rest. The sister who had seen my wife sticking her feet on my face and mouth just sit there with her feet resting on my chest. She then lifted them and put them on the table while she was talking. I was wishing she would put them back down and noticed she had moved down almost where my wife had been. All of a sudden she took her feet off the table placing them hard on my face like nothing was wrong. She continued to watch the news and then she stuck her big toe in my mouth like that was a normal thing to do. There I was with feet all over me and my wife's sister sticking her toe in my mouth. I thought about this and decided my wife was not going to like her doing this, but I did not know what to do.

I heard my wife coming down the hall and she walks right over to my area and stands above me. I looked up and she was staring down at me with a strange look and then stepped over my face and her sister's feet which were covering my face and sat down where her sister had been placing her feet on my chest. Her sister just kept her feet on my face and in my mouth.

Through the rest of the night, they would change places because of getting up for one reason or another and I ended up with all their feet on my face and in my mouth.

Now they all come by regularly and I am used as their foot stool.

I asked my wife why she allowed that to happen and she said, my sisters are special people and deserve a foot stool when they are here and I guess that means you don't see any more movies with us. Just learn to like it.

Little does she know, I LOVE IT!!!

The next time they came, they would actually walk on me to get to their seats. When they were all stretching btween movies, they all stood up on me. One was on my head and like my wife weighed about 130 lbs. She just stood there squashing my head like it was nothing. The rest including my wife stood on me at the same time and I thought I was going to die from the pain. I really loved it but that was a lot of weight. My wife stands on my head all the time , but I had never experience that many women on me at a time. The pain on my head was severe because she stood up on her tippy toes and stretched.

God , I loved it!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:31
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Here's another one of my favorites:

Story Name: Slave Husband Bob
Author: Neal

Part 1

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Bob was sitting crosslegged (indian style) on the floor in front of the couch, in the center. As usual he was naked. These days he was rarely allowed to wear clothes indoors. His wife, Maggie, said it is only fitting that slaves remain naked at all times. So there he was, naked, crosslegged, pasty white and a bit flabby. It wouldn't be so bad if he was alone, or even if it was just him and his wife. But no, he was embarrased beyond belief. Sitting on the couch, above him was his wife, her mother, and her sister. Of course, they were fully clothed and smiling at his predicament. Maggie, his wife, had her leg extended and her toes in his mouth. His mother-in-law, Mary had her leg extended, and he was massaging her left foot while sucking his wife's toes. Miriam, his sister-in-law, had her ankles crossed, and was resting her feet on his right shoulder. The tv was on and it was just another family gathering in the evening. Maggie liked wearing toe-rings and had 2 on the foot Bob was sucking and said "Bob, my toe-rings are kinda dirty, suck them off and wash them in your mouth, then put them back on, using only your teeth and mouth." Her mother and sister both laughed at this and thought this a great way to clean toe-rings. Bob wondered to himself how he had gotten into this predicament? He now was his wife's full time slave, serving not only her, but her family, friends, and coworkers. Whether like tonight it was a family gathering, or under the table serving at their feet while they played scrabble, or at a hen party for his wife's friends and coworkers. He had no choice and had to obey her. It wasn't always like this. As a matter of fact it all started about a year ago .....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:32
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 2

I was frantically sucking my wife's toes trying to dislodge one of her toe-rings for cleaning in my mouth, and at the same time massaging my mother-in-laws feet. Of course, my wife's sister was also sitting on the couch, resting her feet on my shoulder, occassionally sticking a foot under my nose telling me to take deep breaths and giggling the whole time. I was on the floor in front of them, naked, humiliated and embarrassed at my subservience and my nakedness. I glanced up at my mother-in-law, she was looking at me intently, a smile of contentment on her face and she said "Eyes down Bob, you don't deserve to look at us. Concentrate on your task at hand." Would I have to spend the rest of my life naked at their feet, obeying all their orders? I thought back to a year ago. I was an attorney in a good law firm. My wife Maggie, at that time worked for the firm as a paralegal. We weren't married at the time, not even dating, just coworkers. I was 35 years old, Maggie was 29. I had been with the firm for 10 years, and she for 3 years. There were 5 lawyers in the firm, 2 paralegals, and 3 or 4 secretaries. Maggie and I were working on a big project together. We worked long hours and very hard on this project. About halfway through, she stumbled on my well kept secret that I had been hiding for the last 9 years. I don't know how she did it, but she somehow came across my encrypted password in the computer, and she found me out. I had embezzled from the law frim for the past 9 years to the tune of about 1/2 million dollars. It wasn't that hard, 60 or 70 thousand dollars a year from a trusted long term veteran like me. Anyway, Maggie said she wanted to see me early that Monday morning. She had printed out all the incriminating evidence, bank statements, offshore accounts, mortgage records, etc., and of course financial documents from our firm showing what I had done. I was flabbergasted and at a total loss. I thought she was going to blackmail me, and I was right, just not for money only. Maggie said " Bob, I have copies of all these documents. One set is in a safe deposit box, and my personal lawyer has the key with directions to open it if I go missing or anything happens to me. Another set is with my mother in a sealed envelope, and she has the same instructions, and has given me her word she will not open it unless she has to. If the head of our firm finds out what you've been up to, we both know he'll prosecute to the fullest extent, and with his political connections, you'll get 10 years in prison." I swallowed hard and said "Maggie what do you want?" "Simple" she said. "I've always wanted a slave husband, and you're going to be it. Since I was a little girl I've dreamed of having a man at my beck and call, serving my desires and whims. Bob, heres what's going to happen: You're going to give your notice to the firm, we're going to get married at once, and you're going to sign over all your assets to me. You'll remain at home as a house husband and I'll work about 3 days a week as a paralegal with the firm. I could quit as well, what with all the money I'll be getting from you, but I enjoy my job and the company of all the girls I work with. I'm going to mold you and train you to be the perfect slave husband. Any questions?" What choice did I have? All guys have heard the horror stories of what happens in prison. I was a 35 year old flabby white guy, what chance did I stand in prison. So I said "Okay Maggie you win, I'll do whatever you want." She smiled and said "I thought you would, and from now on address me as Your Highness." "Understand?" I swallowed hard and said "Yes Your Highness." My thoughts of the past were abruptly interrupted when my mother-in-law said "Bob, work your fingers in between my toes, I like when you do that." "Yes Your Highness." I replied. Maggie required that when speaking to her mother or sister I had to address them as Your Highness as well. Miriam, my sister-in-law whined to her mother "Mom, I want a foot massage as well." Mary said "It's okay honey, we've got all evening." Indeed they did. My job tonight, as always, was to obey all their orders, and please them in any way they demanded. Back to a year ago. I gave my notice to the firm, dutifully signed over everything to Maggie, got married to her and began my new life as slave husband Bob.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, slave, teen girl