Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-May-16, 13:52
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Childhood of Levi - The Great

basically u are a submissive loser who losts all her matches ,no matter who the female is,
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-16, 14:50
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Childhood of Levi - The Great

its not a wrestling match... and I m not 'her'... LOL... Now please don't ask me to fightback with my teacher... Habib
Old 06-May-16, 11:31
Banned

Default Episode 24: An Unexpected Victory

Ladies and gentlemen... Hope ya all doin well...

My opponent for my upcoming match is LONA. A beautiful, sexy girl with a cute, delicious face, Lona is everything a female wrestler needs to be. She's the next big thing in female wrestling. She has a striking figure with an incredible physique. She had been weight training for years. Muscles rippled every where yet their was a strong sense of femininity and sexuality.

She challenged me in an one on one INTERGENDER MATCH. At first I thought that she was done crushing the weak girls around and so, she wants real challenge. Thus, she challenged me.

But, I was wrong. After I did a little digging at her stats and bio, I found out that she's the same old Lona. We have always known each other since our high school days. However, we never got along each. We even had a few armwrestling matches, and she ended up winning each time. We had a long rivalry. She always hated me, so did I. On our last day of high school, I insulted her in front of everybody, only because she did a ponytail hairstyle. And, since then, she has been searching me like a hungry lioness. And, finally, she got me. Now, she wanted a match with me. I knew she would be tough to defeat. But, being a guy, I can't back down from a challenge. So, I accepted her challenge. After all, I have good knowledge about her strength as well as weakness.

I trained day and night. I trained like a monster, for 7 days. I'm pretty sure she did the same. And we both want to win this match. We had a long rivalry.

The match day arrives.

LONA's stats are:

Age- 18
Height- 5'4
weight- 125 lbs
finishing move- Swanton Bomb
Submission move- Crossface

At first, I enter the ring, wearing my usual outfit, black hoodie, black pants, black boots. Next, she entered the ring, in a cool outfit; a thong back, bikini front, small strips coming up her sides and covering her breasts. Her suit and wrestling boots are bright red. The referee called for the bell.

DING...DING...DING... The match starts officially...

We rushed towards each other trying to lockup. As I tried to clothesline her, she ducked quickly, and countered my assault into a German Suplex. Enraged, I quickly try to get up, only to meet with a huge kick to my jaw. I fall back again. She didn't gave me any chance to recover. She dropped her knee on my chest. Then, to my stomach. I was gasping of air. The crowd watched in almost silence, stunned at the beating she was giving me. After a few more knee drops, she went down. Twisting my hands backward, she trapped my waist between her strong legs. She started scissoring me. I yelped in pain, as she continued her torture.

For almost 5 minutes I had been trapped between her scissors hold. She also bent my arm and wrist in a painful arm bar. My chest heaved as I tried to breath. The referee asked me to submit many times and I refused each time. I twisted and turned trying to escape. I bridged up to ease the pain and each time I did, she would grab my stomach in a claw hold. Her holds were very painful for me. The ref knelt beside to ask again, I again refused. Infact, the ref was heartbroken to see me trapped and helpless like this. He even pleads me, "HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH -DO YOU WANT TO GIVE UP... PLEASE LEVI, GIVE UP BEFORE SHE HURTS YOU"...

Realising myself that I have suffered enough and there's no way out, I lean my head back and started shouting... "YES - YES- NO MORE PLEASE - I'V HAD ENOUGH - I SUBMIT - I SUBMIT".

The ref immediately tells Lona to release me.
"He has given up... U won the match... Now let him go..."

But, Lona is a girl of no feelings or pity. She refuses to let me go. To her, revenge is everything. She tells the ref to leave her alone " I'M NOT DONE WITH HIM YET".

With her free arm she grabs my chin and twists my head in a cross face hold. I was unable to understand why I'm still trapped after giving up. I call out for the ref...
"RFE - REF - I SUBMIT - PLEASE - LET ME GO - I GIVE UP- NO MORE- PLEASE".

The referee tells Lona to break the hold.
"the match is over... Now release him..."

But, Lona just laughed at the ref and pulled tighter on the hold. Seeing no other way, the ref warns her she will be disqualified if she does not let me go. The ref finally started counting. As the counting began, I screamed out in panic, "HELP ME REF PLEASE HELP ME -I SUBMIT - MAKE HER STOP- NO MORE - PLEASE- LET ME GO- I GIVE UP - I GIVE UP..."

My eyes started fading away. I was falling into unconsciousness. Finally, after trying much to stop her, the ref disqualifies her as the crowd boos her.

The ref called for the bell. And here's ur winner by disqualification, LEVI - THE GRRRRRREEEEEEAAAATTTT...

I was carried from the ring and taken to my dressing room by the officials. After sleeping for about 30 mins, I got my consciousness back. As I woke up, I was surprised to see Lona on my side, sitting near my bed, massaging my head.

"Though by disqualification, I won. I defeated u. And, winning's winning." I mocked her with a smile on my face.

She smiled back and hissed in my ears...
" I don't give a shit if I lost. I only wanted to humiliate u in front of the world... and I did..."

Saying that, she leaned towards my face and started kissing my lips. Though shocked initially at such change from her, I enjoyed the kiss. We kissed each other for about a min. And, then, she left, leaving her number for me to call her...

Lona started the match as fan favorite, but ended up getting massive heat from the crowd for her cruel actions. I, however, was met with sympathy from the crowd to my utter humiliation.

Anyways, I got my first win in my pro career. Though by disqualification, yet, a win is a win...

With that my win/loss/tie record becomes 1/11/0...
Old 24-Nov-16, 17:05
Banned

Default Re: Adventures of Levi - The Great (reboot)

So... guys... after a long time, Levi is gonna make a comeback to pro wrestling... this time he's gonna go 1on1 against his most fierce enemy, Savannah...(@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) ... they have a long history and its the third match between them... Savannah leads Levi by 2-0...

So.. the match gonna be out soon... stay tuned... fellas...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stalix7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
begformercy, domination, femdom, femdom wrestling, fetish, fighting, forced sex, girl beats boy, girl power, legs, mixed, mixed fighting, mixed wrestling, scissors, smother, torture, wrestling