Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-Apr-19, 11:54
gameking

Default Finish Him/Her!

This is an idea I’ve been kicking around for some time now and I want to gage everybody’s interest. I’ve seen this at other forums and the posts are usually pretty good.

I’ve always loved writing the finish to a fight, whether it’s been total domination up to that point or a back and forth battle. The thread would call for writers to create a finish to a battle between who they want. Wanna use characters from your stories? Celebs? Fictional characters? Athletes? Wrestlers? Characters you’ve made up? Go ahead and go wild with the closing stretch. Use your imagination when it comes to every aspect. Anybody is allowed to post a finish.

Stories can be mixed with either side winning or heck, do a female/female finish if you want.

Length: 300 Words (I think Zelig mandated that)

If there’s enough interest, I’ll create the thread.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: