Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Akela vs Marcus.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-147.

Old 14-Apr-19, 02:22
Points: 22,931, Level: 66 Points: 22,931, Level: 66 Points: 22,931, Level: 66
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,331 Times in 161 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to kboxse1
Default Maledom: Two Languages

This story is written in two languages in collaboration with P. Harden.

Maledom: Two Languages

Raquel Winter was good looking powerful big woman with those gorgeous muscles,
curly long blond hair, rather big tits for to be a muscle woman, broad shoulders
moving down to a washboard abs midsection, and a smile that would
charm any man. Fred Percy had a wish when he saw her. He wanted to defeat her.

First Fred had to approach her and goad her into wrestling him. Fred decided that the direct , fast way was best, so Fred ambled over to her and said
"I've been watching you posing around like you were some hot champion chick. But I don't think you are!”
Raquel looked at him with those blue eyes and grin as if to say who do you think you are? When that did not get the response Fred was looking for, Fred continued:
"I guess you don't understand me. You think you are hot gal because you've not met a guy on the mat yet that would make you look like a wimp".
That stuck home. Her smile disappear and she get a hard stare.
"You don't have to worry about me," Raquel said, "You should be worrying" she added with a slight grin on her face.
"If that's what you want" Fred replied as he reveal his very well toned six-pack abs as well as a full grow bulge.

She pressed her body against him and her hand searched for his hard cock.
"Now it's tough, when I'm done with you it's a soft sponge."
"Are you sure about that?" Fred answers, and their mouths almost met. "
"You will regret that you want to fight me!" explained Raquel

Two weeks later, they met at a private gym for the fight. Some invited people been the audience, fully expecting to watch their fight of supremacy. In the morning, Fred had wank off his erected manhood. He wanted to be prepared for the fight. Just been thinking of the fight despite his opponent was a woman.

Standing in their corners pf the mat, they took off their robes and stood stir at each other ready to fight. Raquel was wearing her competition dress, a deep red bikini and also put on the deep tan nylon tights and white wrestling boots. Her tits was firm reveal her big nipples through the fabric.

Fred had about the same outfits but of course, blue tight trunks and black wrestling boots, which clearly reveal his powerful body and semi erected manhood.

Fred was sure that Raquel thought the sight of her muscular physique would intimidate him. But what she didn't know that his plan was going to make every one of those glorious female muscles of her scream with pain as she begged for mercy.

The referee signal the fight to start. Raquel moved forward immediately and made her move to circle her arms around Fred in a front bear-hug. But he ducked under her arm, circled around behind her, and quickly slapped on a full nelson. Her body tensed, her abs contracted, her shoulders bunched, and her biceps started to swell as Fred ground down on the back of her neck in line with her ears. Raquel’s long hair made some trouble for him but it was not a big deal. She shifted this way and that but that did nothing to shake him. She then lifted her shoulders and cranked up her biceps in an attempt to power her way out. But that didn't work either.

Fred then fell back onto the mat, taking Raquel with him still locked in the nelson. Once on the mat Fred wrapped his legs around her midsection and scissored them. Raquel’s body immediately arched up in an attempt to break loose, but his thigh bulging squeeze crushed that out of her and she fell back onto the mat giving Fred the opportunity to constrict his scissor-hold deeper into her gust and at the same time use his biceps to force Raquel’s head further toward her chest and her arms higher over her head. As Fred continued to crank down on the nelson Fred got the first moan out of Raquel.

Fred purposely eased up on the nelson and she reacted as Fred thought she would by trying to twist free. But this was just what Fred wanted and used Raquel’s mistake to convert the hold into a sleeper. As his arm went around her
neck area and the other slipped from the nelson position to one beside her
face, Raquel realized immediately what she was getting caught in and she
wanted no part of this. All of her muscles bunched and strained as her
body went into convulsive-like contortions. But she was locked tight. Each
second Raquel became more enmeshed in his hold. She clawed at his arms, tried to arch up, slammed her feet into the mat, and thrashed her arms wildly about. But all Fred did was to crush Raquel’s head more with the sleeper and squeeze deeper with the scissors.

Raquel was strong, Fred admit that, but all of her gorgeous muscles weren't going
to get her out of his hold. Fred could feel his arm and bicep muscles pressing
deeper into her flesh. her attempts to pry his arms from her head were
futile. Her body continued to surge with violent muscular contractions, but
nothing worked for her. Then, holding Raquel in the sleeper/scissor combo Fred
rolled her over almost to her stomach. Then Fred released his scissor-hold and
fully rolled her over so that Fred was riding her back. Raquel tried to lift her head and shoulders.

Fred quickly shifted his hold back into a full nelson. Raquel was his now and Fred started to cut her down to size. Fred had admired her gorgeous physique, but because his focus at the present time was on humiliating her, this admiration had been pushed to the background. But now as Fred lay on her back his manhood started to react to the contact with her muscles and hot flesh. As she struggled beneath him and Fred powered more into the nelson Fred started to get fully stiff and roused. The heat of their wrestling had given both of them a slick sheen of sweat that allowed him to slide erotically over her back and ass, sending more throbs between his legs. Raquel then put on a last ditch effort to break free.

Fred felt all of her muscles bunch in desperation and Fred had to grind down on the nelson to force her head further toward her chest and into the mat. For about 30 seconds their bodies were locked in this struggle, every muscle and tendon strained to the max. Finally, the struggle between the female and male muscles is over. The man won! The woman screams for mercy!

Raquel shouts of pain She is defeated by Fred and she asks for mercy! Exhausted, she sinks down on the mat after this stinging loss. Those glorious female muscles of her scream with pain as she begged for mercy! Then, with a moan of agony, Raquel’s body collapsed.

At this point Fred came back to feeling his own sensations and realized again
that he was fully aroused and throbbing with anticipation. Fred released his
hold and pushed her face down onto the mat. Clearly he heard how Raquel groaned in a mixup of weakness and excitement. Fred wasted no time in crawling upon her back, slapping her breast and jerk with her in the doggy style in a humiliating dry fucking way.

Fred sunk down on her, but was still full of his victory. She now lay spread eagle on back. Fred rose, peel off his trunks and his hard cock stand right up. He put his right foot between Raquel’s legs and plant his left foot on her, pancaking her breast, and raise flex his arms as a sign of victory. Fred scream out his victory over the Woman.

The referee raised Fred's arm. The defeated, once powerful muscular woman, rose and stood on his knees in front of him and stood and acknowledged his victory over her.

They look at each other before she bends forward and kisses Fred's rock-hard cock. She puts her breasts around it and try to jerk him off. The little crowd roars at her delicious recognition over his victory.

Fred holds Raquel's head in place with both hands and puts his cock in her mouth. The little crowd roars over her submission. She is almost suffocated by Fred's jerk until it goes for him. Slowly he pulls out his cock out of her mouth and remnants of saliva and his cum runs out of her mouth and down the gap between her pretty big breasts. With tears in her eyes she crawl back to her corner.

Fred poses in the middle of the mat with the conquered bras. It is a satisfied man who once again had defeated a woman. His cock starts to stiffen again. He is hailed by the audience and several of the women walk uo to him and kiss him.

The defeated handsome powerful woman Raquel with her once so magnificent muscles, curly long blond hair, pretty big breasts, wide shoulders was now not a woman who would charm any man. Instead, she was now an exhausted, sweaty, weak and thoroughly defeated woman leaving the battlefield.

A minutes later, Raquel comes out of her dressing room after taking on the red dress she wore when she came to the gym. She was still wearing the dark brown but now tattered tights and the white wrestling shoes. She had fought a man and lost.

Fred looks at her and says mockingly_
"If you want - or dare - to have the rematch in your main MA; boxing, I will accept!”

The defeated muscle woman Raquel says nothing. She has a mixture of disappointment, humiliation, fatigue, and some horny as she escape sobbing from the gym.

En match. Skriven på två språk

Raquel Winter var en snygg kraftfull stor kvinna med vackra musklerna, lockigt långt blont hår, ganska stora bröst för att vara en muskelkvinna, breda axlar och en tvättbräda. Hon hade ett leende som charmade de flesta män. Fred Percy hade en önskan när han såg henne. Han ville besegra henne.

Första Fred var tvungen att närma sig henne och få henne acceptera en match. Fred bestämde sig för det direkta, snabba sättet var bäst. Han närmade sig henne och sa:
"Jag har varit tittat på dig och beter dig som en Mästarinna. Men det
tror jag inte att du är!”
Hon såg på honom med de blå ögonen och ett hånfullt leende som om
att säga; ”Vem tror du att du är?” Det var inte det svaret som Fred ville ha. Han fortsatte:’
"Jag antar att du inte förstår mig. Du tror att du är tuff kvinna eftersom du inte har mött en man på mattan som har besegrat och förnedrat dig".
Det tog skruv, hennes leende försvinner och hon får en*hård blick.

"Du behöver inte oroa dig för mig," sa Raquel, "du borde vara orolig", lägger hon till med ett litet flin på ansiktet.
"Om det är vad du vill ha" svarade Fred som han avslöjade sin välformade sexpacks samt en hård kuk i sina byxor.

Hon pressade sin kropp mot honom och hennes hand sökte sig till hans hårda kuk.
”Nu är den hård, när jag är klar med dig är den en mjuk svamp.”
”Är du säker på det?” svarar Fred och deras munnar nästan möttes.”
”Du kommer att ångra att du vill slåss mot mig!” förklarade Raquel.

Två veckor senare mötte de på ett privat gym. Några inbjudna människor var publiken som förväntade sig att se en hård match. På morgonen hade Fred vaknat med en stenhård kuk. Väl medveten om problemet med att vara kåt en hel dag runkade han av sig. Han ville vara beredd på att kampen mot Raquel skulle avgöras av hans styrka och inte av sexuell upphetsning.

Till slut stod de i sina respektive hörn av mattan och tog av sig sina rockar och stod och stirrade på varandra redo att kämpa. Raquel hade på sig sin tävlingsdräkt, en djupröd bikini, mörkbruna strumpbyxor och vita brottningsskor. Hennes bröst var fasta med stora bröstvårtor som stod ut genom tyget i BH-delen.

Fred hade sina blå åtsittande tävlingsbyxor som tydligt avslöjar hans kraftfulla kropp och semi-uppställda manlighet och svarta brottningsskor Fred var säker på att hon trodde synen av hennes muskulatur kropp skulle skrämma honom. Men vad hon inte visste var att hans klara intention var att få hennes praktfulla muskler skrika av smärta när hon bad om nåd.

Domaren signalerar att börja matchen. Raquel angrep honom direkt med avsikten att så armarna runt honom i en björnkram. Men han duckade och undvek den. Han cirklade runt och kom bakom henne och slog snabbt på en full nelson. Hennes kropp sträckte sig, hennes mage sammandrogs, hennes axlar klumpade ihop sig, och hennes biceps började svälla som Fred pressade sig mot hennes nacke i linje med hennes öron. Janets långa hår var ett problem för honom men det var inte mycket att göra åt det. Hon flyttade sig men det hjälpte henne inte för att skaka av honom. Hon lyfte sedan sina axlar och böjde sina biceps i ett försök att komma ur greppet. Inte heller det hjälpte.

Fred kastade sig bakåt ned på mattan och med Raquel låst i hans grepp Han kopplade sina ben runt henne och kramade åt henne. Hon försökte omedelbart lyfta upp sin kropp i ett försök att komma loss, men hans fasthållning stoppade hennes försök att komma loss och hon föll tillbaka på mattan. Fred tar möjlighet att fästa sitt saxgrepp om Raquel som samtidigt ger honom möjlighet att använda sina biceps för att pressa ned hennes huvudet mot brösten och hennes armar över huvudet. När Fred fortsatte med sitt grepp kom den första stönen från den infångade Raquel.

Fred lättade på sitt grepp och Raquel reagerade som han trodde att hon skulle göra genom att försöka vrida sig fri. Men det var just vad Fred ville och använde hennes misstag att omvandla greppet till en sleeper. När ena armen gick runt hennes nacke och den andra gled från nelsongreppet till en position bredvid henne ansikte, insåg Raquel omedelbart vad hon blev fångad i och hon försökte komma loss. Alla hennes muskler spändes och hon ansträngde sig tills hennes kropp kom i en krampliknande fas. Men Raquel var fast. För varje sekund blev hon mer och mer insnärjd i hans grepp. Hon slog på hans armar, försökte böja sig upp, slog fötterna in i mattan och försökte koma loss. Men allt Fred gjorde var att pressa hennes huvud mer med sleepern och pressa hårdare med saxen.

Många av både männen och kvinnorna i publiken njöt av mannens hantering av kvinnan på brottningsmattan. Det går inte att förneka att männens kukar var hårda och några kvinnor runkade dem.

Raquel var stark, mycket stark. Fred erkände det, men alla hennes prakrfulla kvinnliga muskler fick henne inte att komma ur hans grepp. Fred kände hur hans arm och biceps muskler pressade djupare i hennes kropp. Hennes försök att fria sina armar från huvudet var meningslösa. Raquel fortsatte med våldsamma muskelsammandragningar, men ingenting hjälpte för henne. Fred håller henne i sin greppskombination och rullar henne över nästan på magen. Han släpper sin saxgrepp och rullar över henne så han kan rida på hennes rygg. Hon försökte lyfta huvudet och axlar men känner hans andedräkt mot sin nacke.

Fred skiftade snabbt tillbaka till en full nelson. Fred hade i och för sig beundrat hennes kroppsbyggnad, men hans fokus för närvarande var att förödmjuka henne så denna beundran hade dämpats. Nu när Fred låg på hennes rygg började hans manlighet reagera vid kontakten med Janets muskulösa och heta kropp. När hon kämpade under honom började Fred' kuk bli så stor och hård som den kan bli. Hettan i deras brottning hade gjort dem båda svettiga viket gjorde det möjligt för honom att glida erotiskt över hennes rygg och rumpa. Raquel gör ett sista försök att skaka av sig honom. Fred kände alla hennes muskler i hennes desperata försök att komma loss vilket gjorde honom kåt. Fred hade att pressa sitt grepp hårdare och tvinga hennes huvud längre ned mot bröstet och i mattan. I ungefär 30 sekunder var deras kroppar låsta i denna kamp, varje muskel ansträngdes till max. Till slut: kampen mellan de kvinnliga och manliga musklerna är över. De manliga segrade! Raquel skriker om nåd!

Raquel skriker av smärta Hon är besegrad av Fred och hon ber om nåd! Utmattad sjunker hon ned efter denna svidande förlust.

Fred's känslor övergick nu från att vara den kämpande mannen i en brottningsmatch mot en kvinna till att de erotiska känslor kampen hade medfört. Fred släpper sitt segrande grepp om henne och tryckte ned hennes ansikte i mattan. Han hör njutningsfullt hur hon stönade i en blandning av svaghet och upphetsning. Fred slösade ingen tid, han lade sig på hennes rygg och slog på hennes bröst där han juckade henne bakifrån. samtidigt som han drar av henne BH:n

Fred sjönk ner på henne. Hon ligger på rygg med armar och ben utfläkta. Fred ställer sig upp och drar av sig sina åtsittande tävlingsbyxor. Hans hårda kuk står uppåt. Han sätter sin högra fot mellan Janets ben och sin vänstra fot på hennes bröst och höjer böjar armarna som ett tecken på sin seger. Fred skriker sin seger över denna muskulösa Amazon. Det är en ståtlig syn. Den segrande nästan nakna mannen står med kvinnans BH mellan sina händer i segerställning över henne med en erigerad kuk. Flera av publiken fotograferar detta.

Domaren höjde Gregs arm. Den besegrade, en gång så kraftfull muskulösa kvinnan, reste sig upp och stod på sina knä framför honom:
"Fred, du är en man som besegrade mig, en kvinna, i en ärlig kamp mellan en man och en kvinna!"

De tittar på varandra innan hon böjer sig fram och kysser Gregs stenhårda kuk. Hon lägger sina bröst runt den och juckar honom. Den lilla publiken vrålar på hennes läckra erkännande över hans seger.

Fred håller Janets huvud på plats med båda händerna och för in sin kuk i hennes mun. Den lilla publiken vrålar över hennes underkastelse. Hon kvävs nästan av Gregs runkande tills det går för honom. Långsamt drar han ut sin kuk hur hennes mun och rester av saliv och hans sperma rinner ur hennes mun och nedför klyftan mellan hennes ganska stora bröst. Med tårar rinnande kryper hon tillbaka till sitt hörn.

Fred poserar i mitten av mattan med den erövrade BH:n. Det är en tillfredsställd man som än en gång besegrat en kvinna. Hans kuk börjar åter styvna. Han hyllas av publiken och flera av kvinnorna i den går fram och kysser honom.

Den besegrade snygga kraftfulla kvinnan Raquel med sina praktfulla muskler, lockig lång blond hår, ganska stora bröst, breda axlar var nu inte*en kvinna som skulle charma någon man. Istället var hon nu en utmattad, svettig, svag och grundligt besegrad Amazon som lämnar stridsplatsen.

Någon minut senare kommer Raquel ut från sitt omklädningsrum efter att ha tagit på sig den röda klänning hon hade på sig när hon kom till gymmet. Fortfarande var hon iklädd de mörkbruna men nu trasiga strumpbyxorna och de vita brottningsskorna.

Fred tittar på henne och säger hånfullt:
”Om du vill - eller vågar- ha returmatchen i din huvudsakliga kampsort; boxning, så ställer jag upp!” ’

Raquel säger ingenting. Hon har en blandning av besvikelse, förödmjukelse, trötthet och viss kåthet när hon flyr snyftande från gymmet. Hon hade kämpat mot en man i en brottningsmatch och förlorat. Nu gick hon förnedrad därifrån
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post: