Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Do you like explicit sexual content to appear on the stories? Post a Poll
Yes 172 78.90%
No 46 21.10%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-Mar-18, 11:59
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts
Default Re: Do you like explicit sexual content to appear on the stories?

While I would say descriptive context is everything I am for the most part very much in the "no" camp.

Straight, no nonsense, grappling/boxing/fighting stories are becoming such a rarity now, sadly. Stories where the author can delve into the psyche of the characters involved as well as communicating an accurate technical knowledge of the body mechanics involved while respecting realism.

When I read what someone is calling a mixed wrestling/fighting/boxing story, I definitely don't wanna read about guys popping boners, getting their nuts squeezed and being sat on by a naked female who rides herself to orgasm on his supposedly helpless face while giving him a supposedly humiliating hand job.

I feel a lot of these stories lose me as they lack a level of transparency. They masquerade as wrestling/fighting stories but are really BDSM stories where the author describes a power submissive loosely playing out fantasies (often far fetched & unrealistic in concept and descriptive action). They devolve to a point where they no longer work as a grappling/fighting story as the submissive role the male character is destined to take has become so obviously sexual in nature, unrealistic and lame. You cannot rape the willing.

Then there are the stories that remain more defiant and strict in terms of action, only to be spoiled by the author needlessly shovelling their own sexual gratification into the story via its characters, assuming the reader won't get any gratification either, otherwise.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-18, 15:10
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Straight, no nonsense, grappling/boxing/fighting stories are becoming such a rarity now, sadly. Stories where the author can delve into the psyche of the characters involved as well as communicating an accurate technical knowledge of the body mechanics involved while respecting realism.
...aren’t these stories just for wanks? Are we really getting into the psychological fallout from two people rolling around while pulling each other’s hair? Smh
#StayPositive
Old 19-Mar-18, 16:34
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think there are a number of different styles of writing on these forums and not all are for everyone. Where an author and their mojo fit your fancy, my advice is to let them know via the “thanks” button. Where those authors or subjects don’t work for you, keep moving.

There are a lot of occasions where some really great writers on here cover off subjects or scenarios that I’m not into. It is still possible to appreciate the work in those cases, even if the subject isn’t your thing.

At the end of the day, it will all come down to personal preference...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-18, 19:00
Points: 4,893, Level: 29 Points: 4,893, Level: 29 Points: 4,893, Level: 29
Last Achievements

The stories I write tend to have less explicit sex, though there's usually sex involved. I guess I like a long, slow burn before sex happens. I'm not interested in writing about incest or underage situations.

But yet, I find myself very into the occasional story that does have some incest. Underage, too, but I tend to draw the line (purely in terms of my own enjoyment) at prepubescent girls - age 14 or 15 is fine, while 10 or 11 is...not for me.

So aside from that line, I think I fall into the "as long as it's well-written" camp. I like a good, strong story arc, and am more likely to get worn out by excessive, constant sex scenes or overly detailed wrestling.

Then again, with my own stories - I usually get some Thankses, but I get very few comments, so I suspect it's a relatively small subset of MaleVsFemale readers who enjoy them. It's a nice thing about this site - most of us can find stories we're into.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lterp For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-18, 06:19
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
...aren’t these stories just for wanks? Are we really getting into the psychological fallout from two people rolling around while pulling each other’s hair? Smh
#StayPositive
Horses for courses.

Personally, I would love to read a fresh, innovative story that focusses on a guy attempting to put his life back together after a brutal, humiliating beating at the hands of a hot girl. How he deals with the psychological burden of people around him knowing he was beaten up by a girl and the arduous process of coming to terms with his inner turmoil, painful memories and self-worth as a man.

Over on DtV, perhaps littlesilverstar's excellent 'Bad Luck Ben' series comes closest to what I'm talking about.

The general consensus here appears to be that readers want quality first and foremost and for the different tastes to be respected. That is something I can agree with. Even though I voted no, sex is not a deal breaker in a story so long as it makes sense. I just find that a lot of the time it doesn't.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 20:08
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Sex is implict in all types of mixed fight or wrestling.But the The most exciting thing is not the physical sex, but the sexual tension between man and woman, the challenge, the passionate rivalry. When I watch a fight video, the most competitive videos always seem to me to be much more sexually exciting, even if the fighters fight dressed up and fight in a completely sporting way. DWW and Figting Dolls have many videos of this style.
In my fantasies, the girl burns with desire to fight with me. She fights with ferocity. We two are very evenly matched. What really matters is the will to win at all costs. She is excited to fight half naked with me, but what really makes her wet and hot like a trigress in heat is winning! Therefore, what makes the difference is the uncompromising competitive aspect.
Victory is achieved through exhaustion. I use sex as a weapon. I try to reach her orgasm again and again to tire her, and in my fantasies I get it, but even so, she ends up defeating me and makes me her slave, her sex toy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-19, 18:02
Points: 2,011, Level: 18 Points: 2,011, Level: 18 Points: 2,011, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I agree with some of the other comments here - that sex is required for me to get into the story. We all have different things that turn us on and for me, being wrestled, stripped naked and forced to perform in various ways for the pleasure of a woman or women is what I write about and why I signed up for this site.

I don't like pain so there's very little pain in my fantasies. I don't want to be kicked in the balls or punched in the face. If I'm sexually aroused, pain will turn me off. I don't want to be turned off. I want to be desired but I also want to be forced to perform. Wrestling for dominance is a great way to establish my submissiveness to whatever my victorious female opponent desires.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotBob For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-19, 22:45
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While I would say descriptive context is everything I am for the most part very much in the "no" camp.

When I read what someone is calling a mixed wrestling/fighting/boxing story, I definitely don't wanna read about guys popping boners, getting their nuts squeezed and being sat on by a naked female who rides herself to orgasm on his supposedly helpless face while giving him a supposedly humiliating hand job.

I feel a lot of these stories lose me as they lack a level of transparency. They masquerade as wrestling/fighting stories but are really BDSM stories where the author describes a power submissive loosely playing out fantasies (often far fetched & unrealistic in concept and descriptive action). They devolve to a point where they no longer work as a grappling/fighting story as the submissive role the male character is destined to take has become so obviously sexual in nature, unrealistic and lame. You cannot rape the willing.

Then there are the stories that remain more defiant and strict in terms of action, only to be spoiled by the author needlessly shovelling their own sexual gratification into the story via its characters, assuming the reader won't get any gratification either, otherwise.
Well, regarding "raping the willing," one has to distinguish between the character and the reader. In the majority of BDSM stories I've read, the character is usually not willing, though he may become converted close to the end of the narrative. The reader wants to see the character abused, sure enough, but he too wants to see some resistance.

I tend to prefer the admixture of female-dominant sex and violence, though, just like with straightforward fights, some authors are imaginative in their presentation of the details and some are not.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-19, 21:55
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

FIRST: a good story, good writen plot, some backstory, explain why the girl can win the fight, they had a real reason to fight, They are 'real' persons, not only a name....
If you have this, the sex is great, if you not, sex can't save your story
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-19, 03:10
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Both work pretty well for me. My favorite storytelling premise with MvF stories involves a woman proving herself better than her male counterpart and the male either fearing the loss or fighting to the very end and the woman picking apart at his ego. So that can really fit into either category. I just prefer the sexual act doesn't become too extreme like pegging or something. That's not really my thing.