Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Feb-16, 13:40
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default My armwrestling experience: True Story

So, someone here on this forum was able to convince me to armwrestle one of my coworkers. I'll give some background before I tell you how that went.

I work at a bar. I'm the only guy who not only works there, I'm almost always the only guy there. I work at a lesbian bar. (LONG STORY ON HOW THAT WENT DOWN) So, one of my coworkers is a woman by the name Wanda. She's without a doubt, the toughest women I met in real life. She has biceps that are massive, and her legs are quite thick as well. She's usually the one we use to do heavy lifting around the bar. Now, I'm not a skinny or even a fat guy, I'm rather bulky, and I got roughly 6 inches on her (She's strong... But short). Plus, she has a weightlifter build (muscles on her body, but is rather pudgy), so she doesn't look tough unless you stare at her arms. Also, I was 4 years older then her!

So, last night, we were talking to each other about workouts. I mentioned I'm
Improving at my gym, and I tried to subtly imply that I could take her. She guessed my intentions immediately. Wandas no idiot. Still, she said that if that's what I only want, and because I'm such a nice guy (I helped her out a few times, so I'm thinking she did this as a favor), she said we could armwrestle.

We went to one of the tables, and a lot of women surrounded us, wanting to see. When we clasped hands, I knew one thing. HOLY SHIT I'M SCREWED! Plus, I knew it was actually happening! I never armwrestled a woman! This was going to be great! When we started, I was surprised by one thing. I was doing well! I was going at it as hard as I could, and for a while, I was taking her on. But, after 10 seconds (One woman was using her phone to see how long it was. A bet was made of how long I would make it), she was starting to pull me down, and on the 22 second mark, she beat me.

She flexed, showing all the ladies in the bar her muscles, and told them she was armwrestling champ. I agreed with that, both a little embaressed at losing to a girl (even if her biceps were a long bigger then mine), and excited. I actually did my fetish, and she beat me. Which, I actually wanted. A lot of my coworkers through the night talked about it, and I even saw a woman talk about going to the gym to become as strong as Wanda. I doubt that most will actually follow... But I hope one or two take it serious!

All I'm saying is, is that was the second best night at the bar!
Old 21-Feb-16, 13:57
newguy1

Default Re: My armwrestling experience: True Story

cool story
Old 22-Feb-16, 02:59
Points: 6,613, Level: 34 Points: 6,613, Level: 34 Points: 6,613, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Awesome story!!

Thanks for sharing
Old 13-Apr-19, 12:30
Arnie

Do any of you get to armwrestle a woman or tO on a regular basis? If so do you have to ask quite a few before one will do it? Sometimes a woman I know will be happy to try but some others look at me like I'm crazy!
Old 20-Apr-19, 15:58
Points: 1,333, Level: 14 Points: 1,333, Level: 14 Points: 1,333, Level: 14

Yes i do. We used to have the odd arm wrestle when we were in our teens/early 20’s and reconnected via Facebook. We met for a catch up and talk turned to the arm wrestling. We were always evenly matched and ended up having a marathon set of matches, which after reaching 5-5, we decided that two clear would win it. We went on trading victory after victory, but finally she won 15-13. We now meet up every month for a match.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoomermanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-20, 22:07
Points: 1,681, Level: 16 Points: 1,681, Level: 16 Points: 1,681, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do any of you get to armwrestle a woman or tO on a regular basis? If so do you have to ask quite a few before one will do it? Sometimes a woman I know will be happy to try but some others look at me like I'm crazy!
I used to, but not recently.

My ex-girlfriend was able to out-wrestle me but lost at armwrestling, so I would challenge her to armwrestle when I lost wrestling and vice-versa. Both of us were always hoping the tide would turn our way (I enjoy the actual competition and trash talk, not specifically the losing/being dominated). Eventually it broke her way for a long while, and she was effectively the undisputed champ, but since armwrestling didn't involve rolling around with her, I just stopped asking for it as much once she was winning it. A while later, and just before we broke up, we tried it again and I won, basically meaning that by the time we were broken up we got back to where we were at first.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThatGuyThere For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-20, 02:01
Points: 1,853, Level: 17 Points: 1,853, Level: 17 Points: 1,853, Level: 17
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I armwrestle strippers often. I'm often very careful about which one I choose. I look at her biceps, her pole dancing, and her height. More times than not, they are very willing to take up the challenge. And I've been beaten numerous times, guess Ive learned how to identify the stronger girls. I win some too though. I really hate it when the girl realizes that she can put up a fight and then quits trying. They don't want to embarrass you I guess. That's happened several times too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DBR1 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-20, 02:15
Points: 3,706, Level: 25 Points: 3,706, Level: 25 Points: 3,706, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Where’s the best place to challenge women who would actually take you on in a armwrestle asking for advice as I’d love to armwrestle more women
Old 07-Mar-21, 16:03
Points: 1,681, Level: 16 Points: 1,681, Level: 16 Points: 1,681, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamidontknow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where’s the best place to challenge women who would actually take you on in a armwrestle asking for advice as I’d love to armwrestle more women
I feel like in pandemic-world, that's even harder than before, as the places where you can have jokey physical contact are pretty limited.

Probably, as someone suggested above, strip clubs, where they're used to having their physical body be fetishized and would be less likely to be weirded out or judgmental. When I was young, I used to challenge girls pretty routinely at bars, which is the kind of things you can get away with when you're young and betting for a drink but not so much when you're over 30.