Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Apr-19, 20:50
Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My life with a strong/dominant girlfriend [AMA]

Hey guys,

This is the thread some of you guys asked me about.

For those wo dont know: I am propably living the relationship life most of you guys wish to live. I am 30 years old guy from Germany and couple of months ago I managed to get with the grils of my dream. What does that mean? I have always been into this whole male vs. female thing. Being with a girl physically stronger than me has always been a goal of mine. I dont really look at this from a beta male perspective, but being physically dominated by a strong woman in different ways has always been my fetish. This is my fetish and I dont really care what people think. I take a lot of resposibility when it comes to my day to day life, I am an entrepreneur who earns more money in a month than most people in year. Yet when it comes to my sex life, there is nothing sexier to me than a physically strong woman.

2 years ago I met this really awesome woman and our sexual preferences seemed to fit perfectly. She is a female powerlifter, who also practices BJJ and Muay thay on a tournament level. We liked each other from the first moment we met and the thing that really did it for us was the fact that she was into the stuff I was into. She loved being dominant in bed while being a normal grilfriend in everyday life. She has no issues with the stuff I wanted from her: Headscissors & fighting are part of our usualy foreplay. It comes naturally to her and I think she really enjoys it too.

I wont post any pictures of her since I really want her face/body to stay anonymous . Since a lot of people wanted to take a look at her, let me describe how she looks like: She is about 1,70cm (5'6'') tall, has blond hair and weighs about 86kg (190 pounds). Her face is pretty unclean because she uses a testosterone compound on regular basis.

This is thought the be some kind of AMA because I feel incredibly lucky to be in that situation. I already got 5 questions from people I know from this forum. I will anwer all the incoming questions.

This should be a motivation for you guys. As I said, I am incredibly lucky to have her and I am motivating you to strive for the same.

Q1: How did you meet her & how did you she become your girlfriend?
I actually met her through social circle. A friend of a mine, who is a MMA fighter himself, brought her with him to a party once. I approached her since I was into her since the first moment I saw her and she replied well to that. It just went fine from the first moment on - lucky I guess! Not a lot of men are into her though, since she looks quite bulky. My luck I guess

When did you first tell her about your fetishes?
At first I was kind of hesitant because most women like to be dominated than the other way around. Yet after having sex with her I recognized a dominant vein in her attitude. She liked to sit on top and her general behaviour in bed was very dominant. I asked her about it and she told me that her fetish is being a domina of some kind.

Is she stronger than you?

I am quite an atlethic guy who does a of sport. Its a difficult question to answer. Her lower body is by far stronger than my lower body. My upper body is propably stronger than hers.

How much force can she apply through a headscissor?
Crazy force. I usually tap after a few seconds because I feel my head will explode any second. Her legs a incredibly muscular. The scary thing is that she says she only uses about 50% of her stregth. I am not sure what happens if she uses all of her strenth but there wont be a happy end for me I guess,

If you guys fight to death, who would win?
Lol. As I said, I am quite athlethic but I would have no chance. SHe is at least as strong as me, plus the techniques from BJJ & Muay thai. WE play-fight pretty often and it doesnt take long until she got me in a choke of some kind where she could end it quicly in a real fight.

Will answer further questions!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flairzington For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-19, 21:40
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: My life with a strong/dominant girlfriend [AMA]

So you're not interested in her being dominant outside the bedroom? Is she sadistic? What techniques does she like doing the most?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mahoni For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-19, 01:18
Points: 4,270, Level: 27 Points: 4,270, Level: 27 Points: 4,270, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

does she go to muay thai competition even using testosterone compound ? she's heavyweight ?
Have she ever been into street fights with men ?
The Following User Says Thank You to sakujo13 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-19, 09:05
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

That's an interesting post.

Making money can help. I'm not sure why you'd include that in your post as it doesn't seem that relevant, but session wrestling is an expensive hobby for many of us. Making money doesn't hurt.

Q1: How did you meet her & how did you she become your girlfriend?

I currently don't have a girlfriend. I'm on caretaker duty so I don't have my own place right now either. That makes dating hard, but at some point I'll have my own place again and get back to working and get back to looking.

I've had several girlfriends who I've explored wresting with. Most didn't care for it. One liked it a lot.

When did you first tell her about your fetishes?

I've tended to tell my past girlfriends about my fetish very early. I think going forward, I won't be quite as forthcoming, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think it's better to feel out the other person first, get a sense of her interests - at least in theory., that's my approach now.

Is she stronger than you?

I've never dated a girl stronger than me, and I've known very few who were. I'm athletic enough and at 5'10 160 (in my prime, before my spare tire that I carry now), I was larger than most women. The only women I've met who were stronger than me were session wrestlers and I asked a few of them out. Some would let me take them out but it never progressed to dating.

How much force can she apply through a headscissor?

I'm more of a body-scissor fan. Always have been. One lady I dated had a surprisingly strong bodyscissor. She did lots of yoga and her scissors was stronger than most sessiongirls - surprisingly since she wasn't that bulked up, but she had strong legs. Maybe 130-135 lbs. She could out run me too. I could out sprint her but she could always overtake me for any distance.

She got me to tap in a bodyscissors Most session wrestlers can't do that.

I've also dated women who thought scissoring would be fun, but their scissors were terrible.

If you guys fight to death, who would win?

All the women I've dated, I think I'd win.

- -

Not sure those are the kinds of answers you're looking for, but those are mine.

Props on finding your fantasy by the way. Nice story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-19, 10:02
Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26 Points: 3,812, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
So you're not interested in her being dominant outside the bedroom?
No not really! We look like a normal couple from the outside and this is quite important in my opinion. I want my sexual desires to be lived out in the bedroom and nowhere else. In everyday life, I dont want to be a submissive man.

Quote:
Is she sadistic?
She definitely gets some pleasure from inflicting pain, so I guess a little bit.

Quote:
What techniques does she like doing the most?
We love to play fight a lot until someone (which is me) taps out. She enjoys putting me into holds & chokes a lot. I dont really like to get choked out but she does it nevertheless here and there.

Quote:
does she go to muay thai competition even using testosterone compound ?
Yes, but she isnt a professional fighter. The tournaments she goes to are usually quite small and dont require screening. At least thats how it is here where we life. Size doesnt really matter that much in muay thai anyways.

Quote:
she's heavyweight
I think so, yeah! But dont ask me too much about the divisions. I dont really have a clue when it comes to those.

Quote:
Have she ever been into street fights with men ?
Not street fights, no. But her MMA training is with men only.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flairzington For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-19, 23:52
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,232 Times in 473 Posts

Lucky mf
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorgasm For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-19, 13:03
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Can you post a picture of her?
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-19, 22:32
Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23
Last Achievements

About girlfriends

PAIR OF AGGREDIZED 10 IMMIGRANTS: HE massacred, SHE DEFENDS IT AND MAKES IT STOP
APRIL 21, 2019 VOX LEAVES A COMMENT
Share!
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppFacebook MessengerTelegramShare367

CHECK THE NEWS
Ten immigrants, ten robbers, assault a couple at the exit of a club in Carpi, in the province of Modena, to steal the iPhone and wallet.
The ten immediately attacked the boy, dropping him on the ground and kicking him in the face. To try to stop them the girl, champion of Thai boxing, who intervened, and who continued to defend herself and fight despite the fact that a glass bottle had been broken on her head.

The criminals escaped as soon as they heard the police sirens, which, meanwhile, had been alerted by a friend who realized what was happening in the parking lot.

The girl, Rossella Setti, managed to have a criminal arrested, injuring his hand. He is a 20 year old Tunisian who was under house arrest, always for the same crime.

Under house arrest. This is the ‘in Italian justice.

The three - even the robber! - they were transported to the emergency room: the girl suffered scalp injuries and facial abrasions. To have the worst was the boy who has serious maxillo-facial injuries due to falling to the ground and subsequent kicks in the face.

translate by
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]