Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Apr-19, 12:45
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Femdom Controlling your man.

I ran across the article which I have included below. Her description of male orgasm control fits my experiences very closely.

THE BENEFITS OF MALE ORGASM CONTROL
Here is how one woman describes her experience.
“He knows how I like it,” explains Emily Darnell, a married advertising executive in her late twenties. She’s glowing as she details the sexual routine she has with her husband. “First he goes down on me, often for an hour or so, and then when I’m right there on the verge of cumming I demand he fucks me and he hopes I quickly have an intense orgasm.”
She stresses those lost two words, eyes wide with excitement. Intense… orgasm.
“But not him! He strictly isn’t allowed and knows it! He must withdraw before he cums. If he hasn’t managed to satisfy me the way I want for me it is no problem however for him it is. I deliciously finish myself off with my vibrator while he is allowed only to watch while he knows now he is in deep for a punishment and added time to his predicament. We can now have cuddle time and I think it’s so hot feeling his hard cock pressed against my ass, knowing it belongs to me and his pleasure is mine to give or withold. It is quite the power trip!

His punishments always includes added days until he will finally be allowed to cum. That day he never has any idea when it may arrive if ever. I also include a whipping when I see fit while he’s fully restrained. These punishments are so important to make him fully yours. He has to be actually squirming against his restraints and in real pain for it to be of any use. This does actually mean you must be more cruel and hard on him with the whip than you might realise. Then you have him where you want him, and he actually wants to be. Totally submissive in your presence thinking only of pleasing you and truly scared of what you are now capable of doing to him.”

Emily is just one of a growing number of women who practice dominance along with erotic sexual denial, also known as orgasm denial or orgasm control, a sexual practice in which a man is kept in a heightened state of sexual arousal for a very extended length of time without orgasm but with relentless teasing. The length can range from a minimum of many days to weeks and months.
“He’s much more attentive to me when he hasn’t been allowed to cum for a while, much more willing to please me, to communicate with me.” says Emily. “The change in him is quite remarkable and I recommend it for every girl to experience. He sees an orgasm as a long term reward for making me happy in every way possible and I extend that for days and weeks with truly lovely results. I could never go back I can’t understate how great it is for me! And if he’s honest the feeling for him is also pretty damn awesome!!”

Do you want to be a sex goddess his centre of attention– treated like a queen – wave your magic wand and get what you want? Of course you do, and you deserve to have it. Oh, the fun doesn’t stop there – not at all. By practicing male orgasm denial, you will be powerful – pleasured – pampered. Your sex partner will place you on a throne and aim to please you in every way possible.

You see – you decide when or even if ever again your lover gets to cum. The truth is, men need help controlling their cock. Teasing edging and denying a man is exhilarating for you and sexy to him. Eventually, and I mean eventually after he has pleasured you in ways you will not have realised possible you allow your lover to have an orgasm as a reward - perhaps.... The orgasm ratio (yours to his) should be carefully considered by you however I suggest in the region of 20-1 as an absolute minimum. He actually respects and adores you more when you hold the key to his penis – rather literally or figuratively speaking – as some women do choose to use chastity devices.

When asked how she ensures her man isn’t masturbating, she said, “well – that’s the trick, he has to give you his word, and you have to let him know how disappointed you’ll be if he masturbates. Most guys who give control of their orgasm to you will slip. You’ll soon recognize the signs – he becomes less agreeable, and his sexual response time slows. You’re able to pick up on subtle clues.”
Kimberly Thomas, a recent college graduate, has a similar approach and says, “A guy’s whole demeanor changes after sex. After you get to know him, it’s really easy to tell if he’s jerked off. I literally crush his balls in my hand and demand a confession. If I suspect it, I just extend the time until he can cum again. Sometimes I even withhold MY orgasm from him. He gets really disappointed if I don’t let him get me off. I just do it to myself while he watches. Try it and see the result.”
Benefits of Male Orgasm Denial
1. You’re in charge. He cums IF and when you decide!
2. You’re always the focus. Receive sexual and sensual pleasure the way you want and when you want.
3. You’re always desired. He will want you constantly believe me!
4. The lines of communication are now open. He’s now more willing to share his thoughts and feelings with you and you should demand his inner fantasies. This makes useful material for any teasing.

There are numerous benefits to women who practice male orgasm denial, and don’t worry about him (just in case you were, and if you’ve ever had a man cum before you could climax, you’re absolutely not), because he will experience pure ecstasy as a result. He will enjoy hours of passionate sex, rather than a short session of fucking for release. And, if and when you do finally allow him to cum, it will be a mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasm that will make him worship you even more. If you smoke, think about how much more you appreciate the puffs of pleasure after waiting longer than normal – or how electrified your entire being feels when you climax after a long sexual plateau. When he earns it, this is the intoxicating experience you give a guy, and it will benefit you in the end – as it should.
Your man will also gain heightened sensual sensitivity. Emily says, “My husband often jokes that he gets a hard on whenever the wind blows. I can just brush my hand across his cock, and it gets hard almost instantly.”
Make no mistake about it – Emily is in control – her lover enjoys the results of being dominated by a woman who has mastered this art.
“My husband has become my willing slave, LOL.”
Male orgasm denial is erotic for both partners, but it offers multiple benefits to women.
Electrifying Authority
Being in charge of a sexually aroused man is electrifying – both mentally and physically. Knowing you have the power to cause and prevent events from happening, as well as create the conditions, is exciting.
Kimberly says, “I feel very empowered. I mean, I control and now own a very key part of his manhood.”

An Obedient Man Whose Goal is to Please
When an orgasm is a man’s end goal, his desire to please his woman fades away once he cums. On the other hand, when you control and own his orgasms, his goal is to please you in every way.
Emily says, “My fiance doesn’t rush through sex, for sure! He showers me with attention, is very agreeable, and does most of the housework. See, with the promise he might get to orgasm, he doesn’t want to disappoint me. I simple whisper something in his ear and he does whatever I’ve asked”
“I learned by experience that a horny man is an obedient man,” says Kimberly.
Orgasms – Orgasms – Orgasms
Since you decide when your man will be able to cum as an eventual reward for pleasing you the number of times you have decided, he will make every effort to give you orgasms – with his cock, if you allow – his tongue – a vibrator – any way you please. Some men can stay hard and please their woman as long as needed once they are used to restraining themselves from cumming. If he can great if he can’t do not allow his cock near you the moment he says he may cum. Tell him to please you in other ways as his orgasm is not happening today. As a result, you can expect to have multiple orgasms.
When asked how she benefited from male orgasm denial, Kimberly said, “More orgasms more often for me. And he treats me like a queen. Do you think he’s after something? (wink)”.

Thrilling Tease and Denial Games
Teasing and denying is fun, and it gives both sex partners a rush. When practicing male orgasm denial, you arouse (also called edge) your lover until he is on the verge of cumming, and then you make him stop – he is not allowed to cum then repeat. Tease and denial can take place during sex, but you can also get very creative and do it during normal daily activities. Make him touch himself for you while you watch your favourite TV show and drink wine. Tell him to keep his cock hard for you for the duration of the evening. It’s really up to you. Secure him to the bedposts for a night or even whole day and tell him to remain hard for you. He will try believe me.
Kimberly says, “Tease and denial is a very important aspect. I’m really into edging and brewing guys. Tell him tonight is finally the night for his release and then take that away again at the last minute. It will drive him wild. Take him to the edge till he says he’s close repeatedly stop and start all over once he calms down or get him to do it to himself over and over for hours. It’s so amusing and a turn on for both of you. NEVER in these games give in and feel sorry for him allowing him to convince you to let him orgasm. Remember if you’ve discussed this it’s what he wished for and asked for. Now he has to deal with it. I also like to use some emotional teasing – like when I’m cumming, I’ll say something like, ‘Don’t you wish you could cum? But you’re just not for a very long time.’ I’ve also told him in the past a man’s orgasm is for making babies, and since we’re not trying to make a baby, why does he need to cum? I’ve also reasoned with him that a woman’s orgasm is purely for pleasure. I guess this some kind of mild brainwashing? LOL.”

A Compliant Cock – Equals – A Blissful Babe
You see, when you tease your man and deny him an orgasm regularly, you are building his desire for you. He thinks of you, your body and no one else; therefore, he becomes more fun to be with.
Increased Intimacy
When a man is teased and denied, he experiences a mindset change. As a result, he reacts much like a female does after an orgasm. He wants to be intimate and snuggle. This allows for a more like-minded, enjoyable relationship.
An Energetic Lover
When a man cums, his energy level declines. However, a guy who has his orgasms controlled has an increase in vitality due to built up sexual energy. The result is a man full of life who is willing to use his energy – by cleaning house – by taking you out – communicating – however you want.
Emily explains it this way – “In some spiritual beliefs like Taoism, orgasm control is encouraged to preserve a man’s strength and essence. Ever heard that old adage in sports that athletes should avoid sex while training? You know that brief moment after a guy comes where he gets emotionally distant and physically spent? Taoists call that ‘the little death,’” she said.
Getting Started
“Now, this arrangement isn’t for everyone. A guy has to really adore you before he’ll go along with it. Guys react to sex and if you’re sexual with them, they’ll become devoted to you.” Emily explained.
Some guys want a female to be in control of them and their orgasms. In fact, this is how Emily became familiar with male orgasm denial. She said, “I had a boyfriend my freshman year in college who was into Femdom. He encouraged me to pursue it, and one of the aspects was orgasm denial. I’ve since practiced it on other guys I’ve had relationships with and it works fantastically.”
If you are interested in male orgasm denial, start with some fun teasing and denial games and tell him he will not cum at the end. This will give your lover a taste of the advantages. In order to receive the benefits, you will have to talk your lover into allowing you to control all his ejaculations from now on – trickery won’t work, but will cause the opposite of what you want.
Keep in mind that you will have to increase the amount of time he goes without an orgasm gradually, but 2 weeks to 1 month is a good time frame. Emily demonstrates beautifully how to control a man’s ability to cum. When asked how long she typically witholds an orgasm from her fiance, she said, “About every 20 to 30 days
to keep him on his toes and guessing, and this is after daily edging and brewing. Sometimes longer. Make sure you tease also in how you dress and act. This is such an important part it’s hard not to overemphasis. Buy sexy lingerie and outfits regularly but don’t allow him to touch or dress in a way you know drives him crazy. I’ve made him go two months on occasion, usually if he’s crossed me in some way. It’s funny how we don’t fight. He just knows if I get mad at him or disappointed in him, he won’t cum and he remembers the severe whipping he experienced last time I got really annoyed with him. Literally he could not sit down for a week! Sounds cruel but honestly it has had such a great effect on how he treats me it’s worth every moment of causing him pain. In fact I’ve found I get off on whipping his helpless ass and so the benefits for me are twofold. I do love to change it up, so he doesn’t know when it’s coming (no pun intended.) although he never knows what is coming pain or sweet teasing pleasure with unlikely final release
You are the bewitching beauty – he is the beast. The ability to tame him lies in your hands.

Have you yet mastered the art of controlling your males orgasms, if not you may be missing out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to holly1985 For This Useful Post: