Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Feb-13, 04:31
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Tia reviews

I had a session with Tia in February of 2011. Tia was very organized and prompt with her communication via email and when the time of the session got closer she provided me with her cell phone number and we communicated that way. She wrestled out of a flat in London and came down to meet me to assist with directions. The first thing that struck me about Tia was how attractive she is, she greeted me in a pair of jeans and a pullover and I was impressed with her broad shoulders and narrow waist - she was clearly very athletic. She is quite tall - a little taller than my 5'9".

We then went up to the flat where we discussed the session further - this was my first ever session, so I did not know what to expect, we agreed to start semi-competitive and then to go from there. Tia then went and got changed into a beautiful gold bikini and proceeded to stretch - which was quite intimidating, she takes her sessions very seriously. I wrestled in a tank-top and shorts and she commented on my muscularity ( I weighed about 178 and had 17 inch guns at the time) saying that I should be wrestling KO - who apparently at that time was trying to organize a wrestle with Tia.

Anyway we got stuck into wrestling and right from the beginning it was not semi-competitive it was full-on. We tested each other out and I was a fair bit stronger than her in the upper body but she was obviously quite skilled. We wrestled for about 10 minutes with no tapping but a few breaks and eventually I went to my back and in my inexperience was trying to stop a grapevine (which I have since discovered is not very effective against me - but I did not know this at the time), she inched her way up me and as I was trying to stop her legs she got me in a very tight choke about my neck and I pretty much tapped straight away. So my first ever session and I get tapped and am losing 1-0.

We had another fall and I was way more aggressive this time, from the clinch I overpowered her and ended up on top of her and had my forearm across her throat and increased the pressure - she tapped pretty quickly. So 1-1, I think if I wanted to I could have used this technique most times, but it was pretty rough and not really elegant, so I didn't use it again. We had a few more falls where Tia tapped when I twisted her arm behind her back like a hammer lock - she complained that this wasn't a proper jiu jitsu move; however, at no stage did we agree to jiu jitsu rules, not that I am aware that twisting of limbs is a no-no in jiu jitsu (if anyone can enlighten me on whether arm twisting is illegal I would aprreciate it.)

After this we had a break where Tia flexed her musles and we did a bit of arm wrestling. She is very strong in the left arm and it took me 30 seconds to beat her, but on the right arm I beat her in less than 5 seconds. We also talked, though this was difficult as her English was not great.

We decided to wrestle again and for most of the rest of the time Tia was on the defensive, I submitted her with a guillotine but she spent a fair amount of time in a ball trying to prevent me from submitting her. If you watch her videos she is very good at tripping you by using her long arms to take your ankles out if you are standing and she is on her back. She did this to me twice but could not take advantage of this. One clear advantage that she had over me was in her conditioning - she is very cardiovascularly fit.

So out time was up, overall she submitted 4 times to my 1, but she claimed my 2 arm twists shouldn't count - she is VERY competitive and hates to lose! Anyway she said that we needed to wrestle in Hungary in her house where she has mats and we could stand up, as we were on our knees for this one. Overall I would say a very challenging opponent who is very competitive and attractive. I would love to session with her again now as I have more experience and size and I am sure she has improved as well.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-13, 09:47
Points: 12,658, Level: 48 Points: 12,658, Level: 48 Points: 12,658, Level: 48
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,373 Times in 233 Posts
Default Re: Review: session with Tia

love to read your session review mate!
Old 10-Feb-13, 11:53
The413

I would love to session with Tia, she looks awesome in her videos. You did well to beat her. Was she around the average price you pay for sessions in the uk?
Old 10-Feb-13, 12:05
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

great review again.

looks like tia was your only serious challenge, over all the girls you sessioned.
probably because she weights 67 kg of muscles, which is quite over the average for a session wrestler.
Old 10-Feb-13, 19:50
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Last Achievements

From memory the session cost about 200 Euro, I have no idea if this is above, below it normal for a UK session.

In terms of Tia as an opponent, she was probably the toughest to beat that I have sessioned with. She is tall and quite muscular, though not the most muscular or heaviest that I have sessioned with. If anyone is familiar with Jen sexy muscles out of Las Vegas, who goes by the name of Sultry zsteel on herbiceps cam, she is heavier, more muscular, stronger and aggressive than Tia, but nowhere near as technically skilled or as cardiovascularly as fit as Tia.

I have reflected on why Tia was relatively tough for me, firstly it was my first ever session and had no idea about how hard I would have to try. I also had preconceived ideas from videos about the potential threat of the grapevine move - in reality I should have been way more concerned with chokes. Finally, I think relative to the other girls I wrestled such as Jen Thomas, Mahea, Jolie and Julie Squeeze, I was 12 or so pounds lighter and not as strong when wrestling Tia and I can tell you from personal experience that 12 pounds makes a difference. My bench was also up by over 50 lbs from 280 to more than 330 and I could.curl substantially more in those other sessions.

I hope this has been helpful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-13, 20:32
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

This girl sounds like quite a wrestler. Does she have a website? How can we find out more about her?
Old 10-Feb-13, 20:38
Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Try tiafighting.com. It has everything you would want to know about her plus some awesome pics of her
Old 14-Apr-13, 05:45
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

cheyenne jewel just tweeted:

Cheyenne Jewel ‏@Cheyenne_Jewel 1h
Oh my god, Tia is one of the most amazing women is this biz. She can whoop any woman/man in the session/video/tournament world. Holy shit!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-13, 08:19
Producer
Points: 14,609, Level: 52 Points: 14,609, Level: 52 Points: 14,609, Level: 52
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,473 Times in 352 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
cheyenne jewel just tweeted:

Cheyenne Jewel ‏@Cheyenne_Jewel 1h
Oh my god, Tia is one of the most amazing women is this biz. She can whoop any woman/man in the session/video/tournament world. Holy shit!

[/QUOTE]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mwuvideos For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-13, 08:26
Producer
Points: 14,609, Level: 52 Points: 14,609, Level: 52 Points: 14,609, Level: 52
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,473 Times in 352 Posts

More of her from a recent shoot in Las Vegas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2013-04-16-01h19m50s84.jpg (76.3 KB, 594 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mwuvideos For This Useful Post: