Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-May-15, 16:11
Producer
Points: 821, Level: 11 Points: 821, Level: 11 Points: 821, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Observations on the ascension of female strength over men!

I just wanted to stop in and say I am in a unique spot to see 2 distinct eras of wrestling and the women have gotten as a whole very much stronger! Many have asked me why and I believe it is because of the home workout industry. Before only women weightlifters lifted weights above 3 lbs and most girls if they lifted even 3 lbs it was in an aerobics class. Now I am seeing girls that train with 10 or 15 lbs and it is not to be bulky. This is their normal routine. That is a tremendous gain in reactive strength. Something that was always available to them but now being tapped into. There are also the combat style gym classes that teach various kicks and other elements along with core work. This is a very hot and exciting time as these women have tremendous speed and have caught a few men off guard. By the time they really tried to respond they were on the mat being dealt with. What this means to me are the best matches I have ever seen and I can not wait for you to see them! This is why I am back!

Lisa
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sweetheart Productions For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-15, 16:57
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Observations on the ascension of female strength over men!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetheart Productions [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just wanted to stop in and say I am in a unique spot to see 2 distinct eras of wrestling and the women have gotten as a whole very much stronger! Many have asked me why and I believe it is because of the home workout industry. Before only women weightlifters lifted weights above 3 lbs and most girls if they lifted even 3 lbs it was in an aerobics class. Now I am seeing girls that train with 10 or 15 lbs and it is not to be bulky. This is their normal routine. That is a tremendous gain in reactive strength. Something that was always available to them but now being tapped into. There are also the combat style gym classes that teach various kicks and other elements along with core work. This is a very hot and exciting time as these women have tremendous speed and have caught a few men off guard. By the time they really tried to respond they were on the mat being dealt with. What this means to me are the best matches I have ever seen and I can not wait for you to see them! This is why I am back!

Lisa
sounds interesting.

cant wait to see your matches

Tags
dominance, female champion, killer, passion, strength, training