Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 21-Jul-18, 01:45
Points: 18,145, Level: 58 Points: 18,145, Level: 58 Points: 18,145, Level: 58
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Memorable moments in public with session wrestlers

I was originally going to title this embarrassing moments in public but the incidents I'm going to discuss have become fond memories instead. I've had three very memorable moments. One with Sybil Starr and two with Nikki Fierce.
Years ago I brought Sybil to my home town for sessioning. Sybil is a huge baseball fan and especially a fan of the Tigers. So I asked her if she wanted to take in a game. We have a minor league team named the Bisons. It was a beautiful afternoon and Sybil was excited to go to the game. So she strikes up a conversation with two guys sitting right behind us. After awhile one of the guys asks her what she does. She answers, "I'm a wrestler." I can still remember the looks on those guys faces as their jaws dropped. She never really went into the session wrestling explanation. Now, these guys have all kinds of questions and they finally ask how we know each other. Without hesitation Sybil answers,"he's my jobber." At first I was embarrassed and uncomfortable but these guys were enjoying it so much I started getting into it. They had totally forgotten there was a baseball game going on and we're totally focused on Sybil and to a lesser extent me. Asking things like can she really beat you, what's her best hold, have you ever beaten her and on and on. They even bought us a few beers. It was a great day I'll never forget.

My first incident with Nikki took place at a strip club. We were on our way to Toronto and passing the club and after I told her I used to go there a lot she insisted we stop in. Now at the strip clubs in Canada the waitresses are as hot as the strippers. An extremely attractive blonde comes to our table and takes our order and then asks how we know each other (I'm quite a bit older than Nikki so they wouldn't think we were together). Nikki whispers an answer to her and the girls face lights up with a shocked look then a huge smile. Minutes later I notice the waitress going around talking to some of the strippers that were walking around looking for dances. Every time she would point to our table and both her and the stripper would start laughing. Finally I ask Nikki, "alright what did you Tell her?" She answers that she told her that she was my dominatrix. So for the next hour strippers are walking by and gently slapping my face, pretending to crack a whip on me as they walk by, or simply saying good for you. Finally I decide to have a private dance with a pretty French blonde in the back. As she's leading me to the back private room she tells me that she's heard I like it rough. Then during the dance she asks what Nikki does to me as a domintrix. I told her lots of things but that my favorite was hand over mouth smothering. Unexpectedly I got the reaction I hoped I would when I told her that. She clamped both hands over my mouth. She had beautifully manicured hands and they smelled out of this world. Needless to say she got a huge tip.

Finally the second incident with Nikki and probably still my favorite took place at Niagara Falls. Nikki and I had always bantered back and forth either by email or in her yahoo group sometimes for months leading up to a session or video shoot. Her saying how she was going to destroy me or usually insisting she was going to knock me out(which of course she always follow through on) and me lying that I've been working out hard and this time I'd be ready for her. We had planned this visit months in advance and in a post I had stated that if she could get a photo of me in her sleeper hold with the Falls in the background that I'd pay her $100. By the time we actually arrived at the Falls I had totally forgotten about it as that post was like three months prior. So there we are walking taking in the Fall when Nikki stops a passing tourist, a middle aged Asian man. She says excuse me can you please take a photo of us and hands him her camera. It still hadn't dawned on me what was going on and in my mind I'm thinking how nice she wants a photo of us. Then Nikki tells me to kneel cause I'm so tall and she will stand behind me. Bam instant sleeperhold and she wasn't holding back. Nikki knocks you out fast and I'm fading as this guy is having the time of his life clicking photos like we were movie stars. The look on his face was priceless. After about ten second Nikki spared me the embarrassment of a knockout and released me. She had posted the photo on one of her yahoo groups but sadly I can't find it.
So those are mine. Anyone out there have any similar moments?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-18, 14:27
Points: 7,183, Level: 36 Points: 7,183, Level: 36 Points: 7,183, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Memorable moments in public with session wrestlers

Thanks for sharing. The strip club story with Nikki Fierce is an absolute gem. Hand over mouth is my 1st love and that sounds like quite an experience. I got a private dance at a club once and asked for that. She did it, but wasn’t all that into it.
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy8 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-18, 14:57
Points: 18,145, Level: 58 Points: 18,145, Level: 58 Points: 18,145, Level: 58
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroy8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing. The strip club story with Nikki Fierce is an absolute gem. Hand over mouth is my 1st love and that sounds like quite an experience. I got a private dance at a club once and asked for that. She did it, but wasn’t all that into it.
I can relate. The striper I had probably wouldn’t have been into it much either had Nikki not created an awareness throughout the whole club. Every girl in the place was looking and pointing at our table as they discussed it with another girl.
Old 22-Jul-18, 16:16
Points: 11,132, Level: 45 Points: 11,132, Level: 45 Points: 11,132, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I don't know if this story really applies to the goals of this specific, but it is an embarrassing moment in public.

Julie Squeeze agreed to come to my house and use my spare room (gym, with 12x12 mat space). I gave her my address and specific directions. I also asked her to be very discrete and dress in non provocative clothes since my neighbors would be out and they are very nosy.

So, at the time she was to show up, I went to peak out my front door just in time to see a shiny convertible with blonde flowing hair zoom past my house and into my neighbors driveway. Before I could stop her, she got out of the car, clad in short shorts and a tank top and proceeded to walk toward my neighbors open garage door!

Just as she was going into the garage, I said "Noooooo!! Heyyyyyy! Juuuliieeeeee!! Over heeeeeeere!!!!"

I'm sure it would be no big deal if she encountered a neighbor, but I embarrass very easily and would have been totally flustered.
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post: