Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Dec-18, 03:58
BJJBlondeLover

Default First time getting choked out

Sorry if this post is super disorganized, I wanted to gwrite it while my memory is still fresh

Tonight I went to our neighborjhood’s yearly Christmas party with my MILF neighbor (miore on that later). I extremely glad I went because I not only had a great tim with my neighbor who was essentially my date, but I also had a very awesome chance encounter and experience.

I spent a lot of the beginning of the party talking to my MILF neighbor (I call her Ms. Naomi because I’ve clled her that since she was a kid but she insists on just ‘Mickee’). It was a very dry party, no alcohol since all the neighborhoo’ds kids were there. We spent much of it laughing with each other, talking about her life and her fitness, and feeding each other chocolate covered cookies.

I then run into a longtime neighbor of mine, who re-introduced me to her daughter, whose name totally excapes me now. It sounded pretty European. I’ll admit tthat that I was pretty taken by her,. She looked stunning with a beautiful face and a nice body that was hidden by a winter sweater and what I renember where jeans and boots. Around 30 minutes or so later while Mickee was chatting with other guests, I walked around and sat near the pretty girl. I overheard her mom brag about how she was the strongest in her class or something like that, while she uncofmrtably gave a soft smile. I work up the courage after hearing this interesting opinion and ask her about what she does. She proudly says that she does powerlifting and is working on being an ambassador for a protein powder brand. Her guy friend, who I assumed was her date, jumped in to brag more about her. For some dumbass reason, I decide to work up the guts to ask her to prove her strength by arm wrestling me. She rolled her eyes and laughed and took one good look at me before shrugging and saying yes. In one of the most embarrassing momemts of the night, she beat me despite some heavy resistance at first. i didn’t say much to her after that, just wowed at her strength. She didn’t look all that strong with her sweater on but I could feel her power and grip from the powerlifting.

Fast forward 5 minutes or so later, Im sitting around awkwardly waiting on Mickee and the girl comes around the corner with her date and catches my eye contact, which I was trying so hard to avoid. She says “Ugh, don’t be like that! Don’t flinch like a little baby! Shake my hand.” I shook her hand reluctantly an looked up to her and said “don’t think youre so badass, girl.” She looked visibly offendeds and challenged back, “oh really???” before she walked around behind me and the next thing I knew, her forearm was wrapped across my windpipe, putting an incredible amount of pressure on it. Even through her sweater, she had such a strong grip. I pried and pried with both hands but she was not to be moved!! I couldn’t believe it if I hadn’t lived it myself. She didn’t look that strong at all, but she must have built some serious muscle from powerlifting! It felt as if my windpipe would actually burst – NOT EXAGGERATING –from the pressure pushing against it, and I had absolutely no choice but to tap her arm, just hoping she knew what that meant. Thankfully, she let go and left me to let the air back into my lungs.

She cackled ecstatically as she slapped my head twice while I coughed and leaned forward. A lot of the adults in the room stared at me and her. She says, “tougher than you. Here, I’m using my weak arm this time…” and before I could even respond or do anything else, I was gasping for air again as she grabbed me in another choke. I remember the INSANE pressure as it clogged up my arteries and feeling as if my head would EXPLODE – not exaggerating. A girl yelled at her that enough was enough but I wasn’t focused on her. I started to hide my face with my hands in disbelief and humiliation when I saw her friend lookoing at me with a phone, before I tapped again. She starts laughing much to her amusement, this time LEAVING the choke on for a second or 2 before relinquishing it.

The mercifulless was non-existent. This girl grabs me up AGAIN and I remember her saying “oh I’m having too much fun” and SQUEEZES with the same arm, pulling my head up more with her this time. This last time would prove to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back because according to everyone who witnessed it, I “blacked out” (their exact words) and my head hit forwards on the carpet – thankfukly it was there. I don’t remember that at all. The only thing I do remember, for now at least, is Mickee coming out frantically and caressing my head and chest, and there was suddenly a pillow under my head and someone lifted my feet in the air for some reason. The girl and her date were nowhere to be found and it felt like another minute or so before Mickee said “we’re going home” and put me in her car and apologized for everyone gathered around me. The ride home only took around a minute. Mickee kept watch over me for well over an hour before walking me back to my house.

Can anyone venture a guess as to what in the actual heck happened?? i feel fine now but i was really not feeling myself after it happened. my head didnt exactly hurt but i was dizzy for a while, as in Mickee's touching my head didnt register as much. it was as if i was kind of numb to her hands

UPDATE:

i ended up waking up at around 4:00 in the morning with a pounding migraine, probably thr worst i've ever had, centralized around the top and back of my head. I was woken up with the urge to throw up - and so i did when i ran to the toilet. without getting into the details, i was there for a while just kneeling over the toilet seat. it likely wasnt from the fall since i fell forward but it had me really worried. Mickee kept watch over me for an hour before driving me to the doctor to see whats wrong. i feel fine now but it was just really scary to wake up to

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 17-Dec-18 at 15:03.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-18, 13:37
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: First time getting choked out

Just my 2 cents, but as a short story, that's quite good. In real life, a person who does that without consent is breaking the law. You could file charges and you have witnesses. A lady is facing charges for doing that to a security guy in a bar and she didn't do it as hard as this lady did to you.

There's a thread on that somewhere in here, but I couldn't find it just now with google, the story seems to have fallen out of interest.

A proper blood choke doesn't crush the windpipe. Crushing the windpipe is painful, but mostly not harmful, unless it's done too long and it becomes an extended air choke. It can also lead to bruising but I think you'd have mentioned that if it still hurt to breath a few hours later. I love playful air chokes with a session lady and once I she and I went a little too hard and I had a bruise in my windpipe that hurt a little bit with every breath, and that got annoying pretty fast.

Mostly when people pass out from a choke, it's a blood choke. The bloodflow to the brain is partially restricted and people can pass out pretty quickly from that. It's mostly safe, if it's not held for a long time. There are people on this board who've probably passed out dozens of times. Some people enjoy it.

I've done it, but I don't particularly like it, but it's exactly like you described. When it happens to me, I wake up not knowing or who I am. I just feel a kind of buzzing, then, after a few seconds everything comes back. Obviously the 5 or 10 seconds when you're out, you have no idea what happened. Usually people don't stay passed out for very long, but I heard of one case where a guy insisted the girl hold for 10 seconds and he was out (if I heard right) for over a minute.

Lifting the legs is to get more blood flow to your brain. It probably doesn't do much but it's a fairly common thing to do when people have passed out. It might help a little bit.

one thing you left out of your story? Did you enjoy it or hate it? Some guys like passing out. It sounds to me like she's a real bitch.
Old 17-Dec-18, 15:03
BJJBlondeLover

update: i ended up waking up at around 4:00 in the morning with a pounding migraine, probably thr worst i've ever had, centralized around the top and back of my head. I was woken up with the urge to throw up - and so i did when i ran to the toilet. without getting into the details, i was there for a while just kneeling over the toilet seat. it likely wasnt from the fall since i fell forward but it had me really worried. Mickee kept watch over me for an hour before driving me to the doctor to see whats wrong. i feel fine now but it was just really scary to wake up to

To answer your questions: i most ceertainly did not enjoy it and would prefer to not do it again. ive been put to sleep twice before, but by triangles and not a choke from the arm (im having trouble remembering what its caleld when its just 1 arm).
Old 17-Dec-18, 15:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
update: i ended up waking up at around 4:00 in the morning with a pounding migraine, probably thr worst i've ever had, centralized around the top and back of my head. I was woken up with the urge to throw up - and so i did when i ran to the toilet. without getting into the details, i was there for a while just kneeling over the toilet seat. it likely wasnt from the fall since i fell forward but it had me really worried. Mickee kept watch over me for an hour before driving me to the doctor to see whats wrong. i feel fine now but it was just really scary to wake up to

To answer your questions: i most ceertainly did not enjoy it and would prefer to not do it again. ive been put to sleep twice before, but by triangles and not a choke from the arm (im having trouble remembering what its caleld when its just 1 arm).
It's a rear naked choke, or some version of that, and I hate to make this recommendation, but you should see a doctor, even if there's a 99% chance nothing will be done, and then consider pressing charges and possibly suing the girl. What she did was uncalled for.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.
Old 17-Dec-18, 15:52
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's a rear naked choke, or some version of that, and I hate to make this recommendation, but you should see a doctor, even if there's a 99% chance nothing will be done, and then consider pressing charges and possibly suing the girl. What she did was uncalled for.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.
i got back from a second trip to the doc a while ago. He just ran some tests and saw if my memory was affected, told me to not do anythign stupid, and prescribed a heavy painkiller. surprisingly he didnt judge me when i told him how it happened.

And a lot of people came up to me and said the same thing, and i certainly have the funds to sue, but at the same time im not entirely sure its worth the trouble of going through my neighbor to get to her daughter. Mickee had half a mind to go talk to her herself
Old 17-Dec-18, 16:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i got back from a second trip to the doc a while ago. He just ran some tests and saw if my memory was affected, told me to not do anythign stupid, and prescribed a heavy painkiller. surprisingly he didnt judge me when i told him how it happened.

And a lot of people came up to me and said the same thing, and i certainly have the funds to sue, but at the same time im not entirely sure its worth the trouble of going through my neighbor to get to her daughter. Mickee had half a mind to go talk to her herself
I'm probably not saying anything that hasn't already suggested, but just a threat of lawsuit would put some worry into her, even if you have no intention of going through with it.

Sue the woman who's house it happened in, even if you don't plan to go through with it, word will spread and the lady will get some backlash.

What little I know about being sued in a case like this, a guy owed me money, never paid me back and, I was a kid, I saw him in the street, demanded my money and threw him to the ground. There were about a dozen witnesses, total strangers, he talked to some of them, had a lawyer send me a lawsuit or whatever it's called. He was a dick.

I had a lawyer in the family so I lawyered up, they quickly saw it wasn't worth the trouble and nothing happened. But just the threat, even if you only want to make a point can have a big impression.

I'm not suggesting you do this, and if I were in your shoes, I might not do it, so I'm just saying it's an option. If for nothing else, then to scare the bitch a little bit. Maybe make her think before she acts next time.

As for medical answers, which seems what you came here for. I'm not a doctor, but adverse effects hours after a choke is rare, having read a lot of stories here. Not unheard of, but it's rare. Do you have a sense of how many seconds she held the choke after you were out?

Maybe others will give their input. I've never had a lasting effect from a choke-out but I haven't had that many.
Old 17-Dec-18, 16:16
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm probably not saying anything that hasn't already suggested, but just a threat of lawsuit would put some worry into her, even if you have no intention of going through with it.

Sue the woman who's house it happened in, even if you don't plan to go through with it, word will spread and the lady will get some backlash.

What little I know about being sued in a case like this, a guy owed me money, never paid me back and, I was a kid, I saw him in the street, demanded my money and threw him to the ground. There were about a dozen witnesses, total strangers, he talked to some of them, had a lawyer send me a lawsuit or whatever it's called. He was a dick.

I had a lawyer in the family so I lawyered up, they quickly saw it wasn't worth the trouble and nothing happened. But just the threat, even if you only want to make a point can have a big impression.

I'm not suggesting you do this, and if I were in your shoes, I might not do it, so I'm just saying it's an option. If for nothing else, then to scare the bitch a little bit. Maybe make her think before she acts next time.

As for medical answers, which seems what you came here for. I'm not a doctor, but adverse effects hours after a choke is rare, having read a lot of stories here. Not unheard of, but it's rare. Do you have a sense of how many seconds she held the choke after you were out?

Maybe others will give their input. I've never had a lasting effect from a choke-out but I haven't had that many.

Absolutely no idea how long she held it and no one who was there mentioned itt. all i know is, it happened in the blink of an eye. 1 ssecond, i was half-laughing at the situation just trying to survive and the next im on the ground with everyone staring at me. like i said, the girl was no where to be found
Old 17-Dec-18, 17:23
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Just my 2 cents, but as a short story, that's quite good. In real life, a person who does that without consent is breaking the law. You could file charges and you have witnesses.
Quote:
you should see a doctor, even if there's a 99% chance nothing will be done, and then consider pressing charges and possibly suing the girl. What she did was uncalled for.
Way to absolutely fuck up the fantasy this morning, LTK!!

What new girl did was totally called for!
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-18, 19:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Absolutely no idea how long she held it and no one who was there mentioned itt. all i know is, it happened in the blink of an eye. 1 ssecond, i was half-laughing at the situation just trying to survive and the next im on the ground with everyone staring at me. like i said, the girl was no where to be found
There's two times to keep in mind. How long she blocked the bloodflow and/or air and how long you were out afterwards.

Once she lets go the bloodflow returns, so that's the more important factor. Being out for several seconds after she lets go is less of a big deal. Also, falling to the floor is something that can be an issue as well.

That it seemed like one second you were in the chair, then you were on the floor not sure what happened is pretty normal. That's what happens.

There's a guy who likes to get knocked out who has women hold him for 10 seconds after he passes out. He claims to have done studies on it and says it's not harmful. A session wrestler did the 10 seconds with him, someone watching held a stop watch and he was out for an additional 1 minute and something. Now, I'm not sure it's safe, but some people get knocked out a lot without any ill effects.

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Way to absolutely fuck up the fantasy this morning, LTK!!

What new girl did was totally called for!
I like spontaneous fantasy, but it sounds like this lady had no clue what she was doing.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 17-Dec-18 at 19:08.
Old 17-Dec-18, 20:35
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
There's two times to keep in mind. How long she blocked the bloodflow and/or air and how long you were out afterwards.

Once she lets go the bloodflow returns, so that's the more important factor. Being out for several seconds after she lets go is less of a big deal. Also, falling to the floor is something that can be an issue as well.

That it seemed like one second you were in the chair, then you were on the floor not sure what happened is pretty normal. That's what happens.

There's a guy who likes to get knocked out who has women hold him for 10 seconds after he passes out. He claims to have done studies on it and says it's not harmful. A session wrestler did the 10 seconds with him, someone watching held a stop watch and he was out for an additional 1 minute and something. Now, I'm not sure it's safe, but some people get knocked out a lot without any ill effects.

Added after 12 minutes:

I like spontaneous fantasy, but it sounds like this lady had no clue what she was doing.
that all sounds very sensible.. i feel fine now, just a little bit tireed. i don't exactly know why my body is treating it like i got run over by a train

Update part 2: the girl's (whose name i now know) mom came over to my house personaly to apologize and to talk me out of gttting her into trouble. She said her daughter's 1) young and dumb and 2) was a little tipsy before coming to the party. So i decide to just let it go - besides it's not everyday i get to experience something as unique as this. i feel like a lot of people here would love to see what it wss like to have that kind of power take you out