Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-19, 15:28
wrestler39

Default Re: So I finally told my partner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you have a wrestling fetish or a scissor fetish or is it domination & being controlled?

You said wrestling, but the majority of people here do not have a wrestling fetish, because that to me is watching two women doing competitive submission wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Getting a woman to understand you get off watching men get scissored, dominated, controlled & humiliated by females is something else.
You make a good point, but what do we call a fetish for being put in wrestling holds by women (as opposed to just calling it "wrestling")?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 15:54
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler39 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You make a good point, but what do we call a fetish for being put in wrestling holds by women (as opposed to just calling it "wrestling")?

"[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:" Getting turned on from demonstrations of strength.

"[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:" Arousal from muscle worship.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 17:03
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

There's a name for everything.

The point is the OP hasn't disclosed his desires (I won't say fetish) so how it is disclosed to his partner can be very different depending on what it is.

I don't want to get hurt (or hurt) when wrestling, though that is exactly the end result, unless pins only.

What I want is to roll around.

If that is the OP's desire, that to me is easier then saying "scissor me until I tap or make me pass out".

JMHO.....
The Following User Says Thank You to lovefvsf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 17:40
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:" Getting turned on from demonstrations of strength.

"[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:" Arousal from muscle worship.
Those have to be 2 of the creepiest-sounding words I've ever read. We should come up with something better.

To the OP: 10 years, man? C'mon now.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 18:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Those have to be 2 of the creepiest-sounding words I've ever read. We should come up with something better.

Even better: Paraphilia, not fetish, is the umbrella term for arousal from something inherently non-sexual, such as wrestling.

I'm probably wrong, but I can't find a scientific name for wrestling paraphilias in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

People get turned on from the sun's rays (actirasty), insects (formicophilia), frogs (batrachophilia), telling sexual jokes (moriaphilia) and sex in front of mirrors (katoptronophilia).
Old 04-Jan-19, 18:24
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

You guys looking for a word??

Agonophilia covers a broad range of sexual arousal, from fighting paraphernalia (boxing gloves, cups, headgear) and through the actual engagement in fighting (legitimate or fantasy). For those who actually fight the arousal is multi-dimensional.Mar 1, 2013
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 18:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You guys looking for a word??

Agonophilia covers a broad range of sexual arousal, from fighting paraphernalia (boxing gloves, cups, headgear) and through the actual engagement in fighting (legitimate or fantasy). For those who actually fight the arousal is multi-dimensional.Mar 1, 2013

That's what it says on Reddit and Wikipedia. But I don't think that's right.

This [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] defines it as arousal "caused by a sexual partner pretending to struggle."
Old 04-Jan-19, 20:03
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

You guys should watch Scissorvixens, "Compression scissors", haha. I showed it to my wife once and it's turned into an inside joke between us. Every time one of us says "I'm going to the gym", the other says, "No, we're going to the beach!". I can actually do a fairly good Drew impression

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by InTheFlesh86; 04-Jan-19 at 20:31.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 20:32
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are very fortunate she wasn't mad you kept this from her for 10 years. Forget about what the actual fetish is.

As far as how to proceed absolutely agree with above poster who said its a marathon not a sprint. You've waited this long, do it right.

FORGET the videos and internet based stuff. What you consider mild or introductory is based on decades of sensation deadening stimulation. Just tell her you fanatasize about being overpowered by a fit female body in certain ways. Here, try doing this...." and go from there.... thats it...gauge her reaction... work with her. Lots of time to introduce other aspects later on once you learn the lay of the land. The lady folk all tick a little differently don't they?
The Following User Says Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 00:25
Banned
Points: 179, Level: 3 Points: 179, Level: 3 Points: 179, Level: 3
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

good luck to you