Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jan-18, 01:22
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Desi Desire in California

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for that input. I think I agree with that without having caught up to Desi .... yet. Amazonie Annie poses a challenge from the viewpoint of being strong enough to overpower you before you have a chance to out wrestle her. Scarlett was no slouch as far as skills but I think she would have problems getting overpowered by Annie or Rapture. Desi is probably skilled enough to hold off Annie and maybe Rapture.
One other thing to note:

Among the 4 girls listed, Desi had the most desire and competitiveness to win. She even said that herself. I found that out for real when I gave her "get of my shirt" challenge.

When I gave her that challenge, she aggressively attacked me more so than almost any other session girl (except for Flexzee)
Old 21-Jan-18, 02:09
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Seems she might be based in Las Vegas going forward, an excellent development afaic.
Old 21-Jan-18, 02:35
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Seems she might be based in Las Vegas going forward, an excellent development afaic.
Good catch. I noticed she changed her sessiongirls name from Desi to Dezzy but didn't spot the location change. Have to see what bjj school she affliates with now. Theoretically, she and Goddess Anat and maybe Scarlett could end up hanging out at the same place. And maybe Rapture.
Old 21-Jan-18, 03:17
Last Achievements

Desi did not indicate that she was moving to Las Vegas in my session with her (and she felt quite comfortable chatting with me).

Considering that she is from Northern California and has lived there all her life, I doubt if she will be moving there.

Visiting Las Vegas certainly, but I don't think she wants to leave the coast of Northern California for the desert of Las Vegas. For anyone in the Las Vegas area, once off the glitter of the strip, it is nothing more than a big city in the middle of a desert.

Also note that Rapture actually lives in Arizona (Although, not very far from Vegas)

Scarlett has retired and I don't think she is coming back to the scene.

Before anyone asks, it was strictly wrestling with Desi, no extras (which I knew going into it). She hangs out with 20 + mostly male wrestlers so she is really good at keeping them as bay. (Besides, if I tried anything, she has enough power in her legs to break an arm as she demonstrated on me.

What is interesting is how each of them got into the scene.

Scarlett gained a lot of weight in her 20s and started dancing and doing all kinds of Yoga and got really strong and limber doing that (as well as losing the weight), She then started session wrestling because it would turn her on when she wrestled and defeated a guy. Too bad that she retired as she really knew what the guys were looking for in a session and loved it even better than the guys when she submitted them.

Rapture (as I am sure most are aware) is an ex-exotic dancer who found that in her dancing she could submit and squeeze the heck out of guys.

Desi was an athlete and a basketball star and she likes to wrestle and MMA on guys to practice for her pro-wrestling. She also loves to entertain a crowd and fighting in a ring in front of hundreds or thousands of fans just gets her going. She is also a stilt walker and quite the all around athlete.

Annie is another former basketball player and somewhat an exhibitionist who loves to play in front of a crowd. She was a mud wrestler at one point (and rarely lost) and also worked on a boat. She uses these sessions to travel around the country and even the world.

Last edited by ssgenius; 21-Jan-18 at 03:30.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-18, 04:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Desi did not indicate that she was moving to Las Vegas in my session with her (and she felt quite comfortable chatting with me).

Considering that she is from Northern California and has lived there all her life, I doubt if she will be moving there.

Visiting Las Vegas certainly, but I don't think she wants to leave the coast of Northern California for the desert of Las Vegas. For anyone in the Las Vegas area, once off the glitter of the strip, it is nothing more than a big city in the middle of a desert.

Also note that Rapture actually lives in Arizona (Although, not very far from Vegas)

Scarlett has retired and I don't think she is coming back to the scene.

Before anyone asks, it was strictly wrestling with Desi, no extras (which I knew going into it). She hangs out with 20 + mostly male wrestlers so she is really good at keeping them as bay. (Besides, if I tried anything, she has enough power in her legs to break an arm as she demonstrated on me.

What is interesting is how each of them got into the scene.

Scarlett gained a lot of weight in her 20s and started dancing and doing all kinds of Yoga and got really strong and limber doing that (as well as losing the weight), She then started session wrestling because it would turn her on when she wrestled and defeated a guy. Too bad that she retired as she really knew what the guys were looking for in a session and loved it even better than the guys when she submitted them.

Rapture (as I am sure most are aware) is an ex-exotic dancer who found that in her dancing she could submit and squeeze the heck out of guys.

Desi was an athlete and a basketball star and she likes to wrestle and MMA on guys to practice for her pro-wrestling. She also loves to entertain a crowd and fighting in a ring in front of hundreds or thousands of fans just gets her going. She is also a stilt walker and quite the all around athlete.

Annie is another former basketball player and somewhat an exhibitionist who loves to play in front of a crowd. She was a mud wrestler at one point (and rarely lost) and also worked on a boat. She uses these sessions to travel around the country and even the world.
Concur that Scarlett Devine has retreated from the session and domination world... for now. But that doesn't necessarily mean she has walked away from the training. I gather from her writings she found somewhere she was comfortable training in the Las Vegas - fair number of places to train bjj and martial arts but the number of places you could show up and be comfortable being Scarlett as your alter ego are a lot smaller.

Case in point, Helen Von Mott splitting with her original school regarding what it would take to get promoted to the next belt.
Old 22-Jan-18, 17:31
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanks for all the information about your match with Desi. I have only had matches with two of the women folks have mentioned above Scarlett and Flexzee. Both are retired now said to say from wrestling. Both of those women were interesting and fun to hang out with. Flexzee was one heck of a wrestler, I had no chance with her. If Desi is as comparative and close to Flexzee skill level she is one heck of a wrestler !
Old 22-Jan-18, 19:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for all the information about your match with Desi. I have only had matches with two of the women folks have mentioned above Scarlett and Flexzee. Both are retired now said to say from wrestling. Both of those women were interesting and fun to hang out with. Flexzee was one heck of a wrestler, I had no chance with her. If Desi is as comparative and close to Flexzee skill level she is one heck of a wrestler !
Desi is close to her skill level but Flexzee was much stronger and even more skilled than Desi and even more aggressive than Desi.

However, both of them (when they got in a match with a guy) had an intense desire to win and dominate. More so than almost any other wrestler I had encountered.

Most other session wrestlers will act defensively and wait for a move. Both of these girls would attack and submit.

The only other girls I have sessioned with that attacked aggressively like that were Arekah and Isabelle from the Netherlands

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-18, 21:20
Last Achievements

Does anyone know who Desi had for an opponent at "God Bless Texas"? I'm looking but coming up empty for the opponent or the outcome. It apparently was not Lisa Marie Varon - she apparently did a match with Saharra 7.
Old 22-Jan-18, 22:25
Last Achievements

It's listed on the website promoting the match. (The name was unfamiliar to me)

Note: Desi won
Old 22-Jan-18, 23:15
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Desi is close to her skill level but Flexzee was much stronger and even more skilled than Desi and even more aggressive than Desi.

However, both of them (when they got in a match with a guy) had an intense desire to win and dominate. More so than almost any other wrestler I had encountered.

Most other session wrestlers will act defensively and wait for a move. Both of these girls would attack and submit.

The only other girls I have sessioned with that attacked aggressively like that were Arekah and Isabelle from the Netherlands

Thanks
I'm still waiting to meet her but I'd be very surprised (and impressed) if Desi is close to FlexZee's skill level yet. That's not meant to slight her but rather to show how great the latter is/was.
I'll add Alice and Helen in with Arekah, Isabelle etc, it seems counterintuitive but over the years I've constantly had to ask very strong or very highly skilled ladies to be more aggressive. Part of that is surely due to their training but I assume it's also because they don't want to scare guys that way initially. If Desi is in league with that small group it's another big plus for her.