Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jan-19, 14:37
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Default Re: Goddess Anat reviews

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 11-Jan-19 at 16:23.
Old 13-Jan-19, 09:23
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

It's just sad how sometimes the abuse spills over from the session to pre and post session communication.
I'm sure this is received better in her Twitter bubble than here.
There was no chemistry, the reviewer acknowledges this I a respectful review. And now it turned into a thingy.
Old 13-Jan-19, 13:28
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I just want to add, if the worst thing he said was that "she's mechanical" and "A little too professional", that's useful information for guys looking for a certain type of session.

I'll give two examples from my experience with other ladies.

One is Tyler Dare, now, I love Tyler and I've sessioned with her twice. The first time, with Mutiny as a double - lots of fun. The 2nd time, a solo session with her. The solo was less fun.

Most ladies can make me tap in a head scissor pretty easily, and I think Tyler is drop dead georgeous, and I really like thinking about sessioning with her, but during the session, she'd crank up the holds to fast, and I'd tap. I was a little older and slower then, so I didn't want to go all out, plus, being in a hotel room - not a great setting for more competitive, and I like the idea of her getting me in holds, but she'd always crank up the pressure and after a while, it felt like the session was just moving from one type of pain to another, and it wasn't much fun. I asked her to go softer, but maybe, to her eyes, I was 4 inches taller than her and 40 lbs heavier and she maybe thought I could take it, meanwhile I was tapping and it wasn't fun. Holds that look fun on videos weren't fun and her legs have like 8 or 10 times as much muscle mass as my neck, so I don't think I'm wrong to say she squeezed me too hard. Nikki Fierce as similar. She didn't have a head scissor level that was fun for me, it seemed to go from 0 to 60 with nothing in between, meanwhile she was telling me it was 10%, but it never felt like 10%, but Nikki did other things like verbal domination that made the session fun.

That's not so much a knock on her, but she couldn't find my speed, or ideal pain level and I asked her to try to adjust her style twice. I still love her, I might even see her again, but my 2nd session with her wasn't fun.

Another story, Malory sin, a great wrestler from the 90s, incredibly tough. I was younger when I saw her and more into being dominated, and I could take a bit more. I wrote her in my e-mail that I'd like to try some ball squeezing. She wrote back and said OK.

So, we met, we wrestled, she completely kicked my ass, because she was just crazy good. I couldn't budge her. I think she'd hold her own against the top ladies today, possibly beat them. In person, the desires sometimes lose some of their fascination so I didn't mention the ball grabbing in person, but she kept notes, and half way through the session she pulls out her notes and says "you wanted ball squeezing, right?" and I don't remember what I mumbled in response, but it probably sounded pretty non committal. I don't remember exactly but being a guy who's had this fetish all my life, sometimes it ruins it if I ask for something directly. The lady has to ask for it and I have to say no, otherwise, I'm too in charge.

So, anyway, she positioned herself behind me, kind of a rear naked choke hold, more controlling me than trying to choke me out, she rolled me on my side, so I was laying on the ground and her free arm, she reached from behind and grabbed them - I was wearing pants, obviously, it was a ball grip through pants, and I got scared - she wasn't squeezing yet, but I was scared of what would happen when she started, so I started saying "no, no".

She was a strong lady, so she was able to choke me and restrict my breathing with just her one arm, not a 2 arm rear naked choke, but just one arm. I couldn't breath, but I didn't mind that. I don't mind not breathing for a little while. I think she sensed I couldn't breath, so to make it easier for me, she lifted her arm and wrapped it over my chin and mouth, which wasn't as much fun because that hold hurt a little bit, and again I muttered out the words "No please" or something, and she let me go. My balls escaped un-squeezed.

I kind of hoped she'd put me in a choke hold again and just squeeze them, because there was something about being dominated in that way that really enticed me, but I didn't like it when her arm was pressing my chin and mouth because that kind of hurt and I wanted it to stop, but I didn't articulate that, so we never did it.

I've experimented with ball squeezing in other ways later, with other women and it can be wonderful, both painful, but playfully painful and it can be very intense - one session in particular the lady decided that my "that's too hards" were worth ignoring and she just told me to take it. She was using a device to hold the squeeze, which she'd used before and maybe she was gauging on past clients, not on me, but I felt she went too hard, though it still wasn't the worst session. An interesting memory, though my balls hurt for a week after that session but no structural damage. But I digress.

Getting back to Mallory, it's sometimes hard for a guy to ask for exactly what he wants. The session can be a kind of haze in some ways, a kind of high sets in, and it's sometimes hard to say "do this, this way", but if I could go back and have that session with Mallory again, I'd tell her exactly what she'd need to do so that I could have had my balls squeezed, cause, it required a combination of helplessness and the kind of high that her choke put me in, and maybe 10 or 15 seconds in there, just to see what it was like, but I wasn't smart enough to ask for what I wanted to try. It happens.

Mostly I ask for what I want, that was one time I didn't.

I'm kind of a tough session, not cause I'm a rude guy. I'm very polite, but the stuff I fantasize about I often don't enjoy in person. I fantasize about Xenia Onotop - harder than a guy can take, body scissors, but when I find a rare lady who can actually squeeze me too hard, it stops being fun, because, to me, actually being hurt isn't fun, but the promise that a lady will hurt me is. I don't mean to be difficult, it's just that what seems fun, when it's applied full on, often isn't fun, and I've kind of learned that having done many sessions and I'm pretty good at asking for what I want.

My last session was fun, with Pandora, who's quite small, and she'd sit on my face and give me 50 or 75 punches to my stomach and she's not very big, so I was mostly able to take it, but a bigger, stronger lady, I'd have probably stopped enjoying that pretty fast.

- -

I'll add one more point. It's important to me that the lady I'm sessioning with seems that she likes me. I want to feel that. I almost always like them, and if they don't like me, it just feels like it's just another lady who doesn't want to go out with me - which was the story of my life growing up. It's important to me to feel that the lady is my friend, even if it's 100% fake and pretend, I want to feel that reciprocation, while we wrestle. Many ladies do that naturally, and I think a lot of women genuinely do like their clients. I know, for a fact, that Mallory liked me at least a little, because she e-mailed me once or twice after she retired. The lady who crushed my balls a little too hard seemed to like me too, at least, she told me I could e-mail her any time. I never told her that my balls hurt for 7 days, cause it felt petty, but she often responded to my tweets, so I think that if I had e-mailed her she'd have at least read what I had to say. . . . but I'm digressing again.

- -

I'm not sure what my over-long post will mean to anyone, if anything, but I think you're making a mistake.

When someone writes that they found you mechanical and not a great session, or "good for a violent session" - LOL (sorry but I found that damming praise pretty funny)

Or when someone on Sessiongirls writes that you're cold - just let it be there. You don't have to be perfect for everybody. If you're not a good session for certain types, it might be to your advantage to put that out there. Your good reviews outnumber the bad like 6 or 8 to one anyway. So, let the unhappy clients make their bad or not all rave reviews, and maybe it'll help keep the kind of client you don't want, away. If properly outlined what you're good at side by side with one or two negative reviews, it helps guys make decisions. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

I know, for me, and I'm a little older, but if I was to have a session with you, I'd outline it in detail, with some role play and safe words, and probably no head scissors above 10% power, because I'd probably turn into a baby if you head scissored me at 50% power and I'd stop enjoying the session.

But, there's a lot about your profile that I like, and a few things that make me think . . . I'm not sure, and I appreciate the negative reviews, not because they make me think "I don't want to see you", but because they tell me what might go wrong, and I hate paying for bad sessions, and I like to know if someone might not be a good fit for me.

- - -

I'll give one more example and yes, I do type too much. I don't remember her name, but there was a doom maidens wrestler some years ago who had armpit hair (not Aralia but before her), and lots of skill in ju jitsu and I saw her at a wrestling event and I was impressed. She looked thick and strong and was obviously skilled, so I was curious and I booked a session with her several months later (I can only afford 1-2 sessions a year currently so I often pick them carefully and often wait a few months).

So, I wrote her in the e-mail and I asked her to arrive a little sweaty and not wear deodorant, because I like that, and we met. She was really skilled. I couldn't do a thing against her, but she was smaller than I thought she was. She was able to pin and face sit me, but - and this might sound dumb, but guys are funny. I like being face-sat by larger women, 135 lbs or more, where their weight pins me. I hadn't realized it but she was closer to 125 lbs, but very skilled, so I couldn't throw her off, but I wasn't under her weight the way I'd envisioned. She also wore a leather bikini or fake leather or something but it was thick and I like softer outfits and she didn't smell like I'd hoped. I like an Earth kind of smell and she had very little smell, so smell, which can be very arousing, in her case, it wasn't doing it for me.

None of this was her fault, but I didn't enjoy the match much, and she could beat me so easily, that the wrestling got pretty tedious too, she was a little too technically good. I like a little bit of back and forth, whether physical or verbal - something to feel a kind of challenge. She beat me too easily and at that point I was a little heavy so I probably had like 80 lbs on her, and she probably didn't want me to get an advantage. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't close to worth the money and guys expect a considerable amount of fun for $300 bucks, because that's 3 1 hour massages for example, or two sessions at the foot pad, for some playful trampling or 3 hand jobs if you know where to go, so guys enter sessions with high expectations for fun and that doesn't mean they want HJs, but they want the fantasy, and the fantasy might not always be obvious. If the fantasy isn't met, they have a right to write less than stellar reviews, and it's helpful for other guys who might have similar fantasies. A fantasy isn't always achievable by going through the motions, it has to be felt.

and I also agree with you. Some guys are jerks. Many guys are jerks, and on behalf of men everywhere, I wish the jerks would go away. Jerks make session wrestlers lives harder, and I think session wrestlers are great. I think everyone on this board agrees with you that a number of men who write you and some who session with you are jerks - no question.

But a guy writing his experience in a review doesn't make them a jerk.

Sorry if I wrote too long.

I won't name names in some cases, but if anyone has specific questions, I'll usually share them by message.

I'll say one more thing about the comment in twitter. I personally want a wrestler or dominatrix to "stroke my ego". Not like, egregiously so, but I want to feel like the things I want are OK and welcome and I'm paying $300 give or take. I don't want to leave a session feeling small. I want it to be fun, and playful, and challenging. That's why I like trampling so much, a lady of 135 or 150 lbs stands barefoot on me, it's a challenge to take it, but it doesn't hurt like crazy and it's a little humiliating, and if I tap and she doesn't get off me, it's not the end of the world, cause I can usually take it past tap for several seconds with some complaint perhaps, but zero panic. But that's just me I want my body bruised but not my ego. Other guys like different things. Kudosman is being a bit of a dik. I think the general idea of this board is that we're all different but we support each other. If Kudosman wrote something like "He wanted you to stroke his ego" on this board, he'd probably get banned. Don't be like Kudosman.

And, one last thing. I appreciate how interactive you are and that you remember and respond to clients. I like your twitter and your session girls profile and your photos are awesome and I enjoy the positive reviews people have written about you. I think you're great, but I don't think you should call guys out over a bad review, especially one written with specifics. Nothing Grapluc said about you warranted the kind of response you gave him.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 13-Jan-19 at 13:39.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 14:27
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Great post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'll add one more point. It's important to me that the lady I'm sessioning with seems that she likes me. I want to feel that. I almost always like them, and if they don't like me, it just feels like it's just another lady who doesn't want to go out with me - which was the story of my life growing up. It's important to me to feel that the lady is my friend, even if it's 100% fake and pretend, I want to feel that reciprocation, while we wrestle. Many ladies do that naturally, and I think a lot of women genuinely do like their clients.

You made many good points in your post, but this one I especially agree with.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 14:52
Darren1

There has to a balance of mean/nice.
Too mean - you can feel bad after/during the session. Squeezing the scissors 100% in 1 second is not fun for most guys.
Too nice - you don't feel dominated and kind of wish you booked someone more mean.

I have experienced both.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 15:18
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great post

You made many good points in your post, but this one I especially agree with.
Reading her posts, GoddessAnat clearly likes many of her clients, she often writes about how fun a session was. . . . so I hope what I wrote didn't sound too critical, and I didn't mean to imply that she doesn't like her clients either, cause I don't have that impression at all. It's more about the . . . and I'm not sure how to word this, but the particulars of the guy sometimes.

As a guy, I know that I can be pretty particular with my fantasy. The chokehold over my neck being kind of fun and intimate, hard enough to restrict my breathing but not hard enough to hurt, where the choke hold over my mouth because I guess she wasn't sure I wanted to be choked or she wanted to apply more pressure, was more painful and not fun - and in hindsight, I'd explain that to the lady if it comes up again, but at the time, for whatever reason, I didn't articulate the specifics.

And she's right for not wanting to wrestle "buddy clients", but there is lots of space between the two, the guy wanting to feel liked during a session and the annoying "buddy client" who wants free extras cause he's "her friend".

The main thing I didn't like was how hard she went after the guy who wrote a not positive review.

OK, sorry for going down this road if I went too far. I'll stop now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There has to a balance of mean/nice.
Too mean - you can feel bad after/during the session. Squeezing the scissors 100% in 1 second is not fun for most guys.
Too nice - you don't feel dominated and kind of wish you booked someone more mean.

I have experienced both.
That's a very good way to put it and so true, and much more succinct than I did.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 15:30
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reading her posts, GoddessAnat clearly likes many of her clients, she often writes about how fun a session was. . . . so I hope what I wrote didn't sound too critical, and I didn't mean to imply that she doesn't like her clients either, cause I don't have that impression at all. It's more about the . . . and I'm not sure how to word this, but the particulars of the guy sometimes.
For me it didnīt sound too critical, and when I quoted you, it was not related to GoddessAnat in particular, but because I see that as an overall truth valid for all sessions and girls.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 16:19
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Let's put a lid on it and get back to reviewing the sessionette this thread is about.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-19, 00:13
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

HI HAVE a question how do these session girls go to one city to another city then to another city in a day ???? im from usa some session girls will be in cleveland jan 20th cincinnati jan 21st chicago jan 22nd HOW DO THEY DO THAT ?????
THANK YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-19, 01:11
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

By driving four hours? I dunno, those cities aren't that far apart.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:

Tags
anat, review, stuckup