Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Nov-17, 11:57
Martin Venator

Default Embarassing situation

Hi to all the board. What I am about to describe is the typical "be careful what you wish for" experience. I say from the beginning that on these boards many "experiences" shared are fake and I can't force you to believe mine, all I can say is that if this was just a fantasy I'd rather had write a story.
Anyway, years ago I had an affair with this lady who was a friend of mine, she was a beautiful girl with a big love for photography and she was very good in it.
One day she came to my dojo to take me home after the training; I was rolling with a girl, I let this girl win and she posed with a foot on my chest and the victory sign.This friend of mine who always had her camera with her took a picture of the moment, smiling, like it was a joke. I did not think about that after that day.
Some months after we broke up, I must admit I cheated on her, and so we lost contact with each other. This was in 2012. Some weeks ago another girl who is friend with both told me that in her house (were she hang some of her best photos) she put that picture, she developed it in a arty black and white like her favorite style. I panicked it a bit when she said it to me...We don't have many friends in common and plus now she lives in another city, but I always have the paranoid that her guests may recognize me and never understand that I let that girl win. My face is well recognizable. If she'd expose that picture in one of her photographic exibitions without my ok I could denounce her, but it's her private house, so, what can I do? I don't think I can legally prevent her from doing that. Plus, we don't talk since 5 years and she blocked me on facebook, so I really can't reach her via phone or whatsapp asking her to remove that picture from her wall. I think I just have to forget about this story altough it really pisses me off.

Last edited by Martin Venator; 21-Nov-17 at 12:39.
Old 21-Nov-17, 12:32
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Embarassing situation

I think you're making a bigger deal out of it than you need to. She likes the pictuer. If anyone asks (and so far that hasn't come up and it may never come up), just tell them you're a gentleman and you let her win. If they don't believe you and they're female, offer to wrestle them.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 21-Nov-17 at 14:16.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-17, 12:39
Martin Venator

Default Re: Embarassing situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you're making a bigger deal out of it than you need to. She likes the pitcher. If anyone asks (and so far that hasn't come up and it may never come up), just tell them you're a gentleman and you let her win. If they don't believe you and they're female, offer to wrestle them.
Thank you mate My rational part agrees with you. I am surely making a bigger deal out of this question, still the irrational one is pissed off. Anyway, I will follow your suggestion Thanks again