Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Mar-14, 01:33
Grappler86

Default Re: Why Does Female Physical Dominance In The Family Excite?

deleted

Last edited by Grappler86; 10-Mar-14 at 01:49.
Old 14-Apr-14, 13:37
Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I can write a true incest fight for u.for 10$....u can't fight anything better than a story of incest fight by an asian lady
Old 14-Apr-14, 14:10
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMBER RIZVI [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can write a true incest fight for u.for 10$....u can't fight anything better than a story of incest fight by an asian lady
Hi pakistani girrl. Are you hindu?

I can send u ten dollar if you write a down a true family fight where the female is winning, if it isnt too short.
Old 14-Aug-14, 11:28
Points: 734, Level: 10 Points: 734, Level: 10 Points: 734, Level: 10

Its definately because theres no escaping the defeat and the following repocussions.My wife was always more volitile than me and dominant in bed but as she was alot smaller i was always looked on as the head of the house until i told her i was walking out one day and she beat me in front of our 18 year old daughter who then thought well if mum can i can and has since attacked me a couple of times (to which i easily overpowered and control her)because all respect for my male superiority was gone and the worst part is our sixteen year old daughter is bigger stronger and fitter than them both and protects me sometimes which is even more humiliating.
The Following User Says Thank You to exalphamale For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-14, 20:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I can send u ten dollar if you write a down a true family fight where the female is winning, if it isnt too short.
contact me on email...... syedaamberrizvi@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com
Old 05-Nov-14, 22:46
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

I'm guessing it is probably because of experiences with the mother, where the first important female in a man's life is bigger, stronger, and has authority over him. Of course, this is only a factor since most men experience this yet not all men fetishize it.
The Following User Says Thank You to furrygrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-14, 21:04
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Last Achievements

lol man ive been looking somewhat deeply into what moves financial markets, in order to predict. and I have found sum amazingly beneficial empirical truths along the way (to me anyway) over the past I guess 6 years.

I have found that the mind is exactly like sum kind of fertile field. and all kinds of things grow... and there is nothing that is there that wasn't planted first.. on purpose or accident is another question.

The mind is like a garden for a gardener OR to the ignorant or naive or 'wild man' the mind can be an unknown jungle...

but anyway first off the earth or "soil" or “substrate” of the mind, to whatever degree...has the same blueprints of the fabric of life itself.. and POTENTIALLY is capable of sustaining practically speaking all sorts of life., to whatever “degree” that IT is alive... a genius for example will have genius ideas and a “retard” will have retarded ideas... so on and so forth... cmon dont give me crap I know its not politically correct, but im short on time lol... besides look where we're at lol, no offense

...Drop a seed in it... you know like an “idea” a thought a concept, feelings etc... and if no purposeful cultivation or maintenance of the mind is practiced or say for a child there is no knowledgeable guardianship of said mind... then the seed can take hold and the life in it will grow according to its orders. If it is able or wither and die if it is not able

Hard to explain, cane, but maybe “as above so below” says it better and maybe partly where the saying comes from,... the story of adam and eve too explains much better, imo, the science of 'life'

a very related side note is, that the “physical” as its commonly known to mean.. appears subject to the non physical...nothing, apparently anyway, can be manifested into the “physical” realm that wasnt first planted and growth controlled, in whatever way, from within the non physical... meaning our 'thoughts' control our actions... and even our 'things'

and of course our 'things' can influence/feed our thoughts/ mind and since everything is connected to each and all perceptions/minds to whatever degree.... as it is all alive and living... in whatever form or polarity...to whatever degree... it then stands to reason

and maybe why removing a talisman of sorts may be beneficial. Or why a lunatic may benefit from a isolated padded cell

the mind/body/soul (a created being's, apparent, major ranges of life) can analyze then accordingly, in full accord or in sum sort of a delaminational state....accepts or rejects and then processes information/light/energy based on criteria or processes that flow at/in the root of 'the mind' and this flow, like roots touching a river, is in everything too and acts like a sheath with an intelligent super-conductivity to all life that comes forth and that interacts with... like river water dna can be found in all life under its sphere of influence

so a being, a full grown man for example, possessing a special or focused interest in the area of maternal domination... can be thrown on paper, and figured out just like anything else... the more data available the more accurate and complex the reading, potentially anyway... however without a complete picture, which only the 'being itself' can apparently draw, practically speaking, error in interpretation can easily occur... and a incorrect interpretation itself can add fuel to the fire, as can anything which is under the umbrella of the word “false”

maybe why they say 'know thyself'

an interest in maternal domination on the surface reveals much, just as observing a apple tree or anything... it is what it is... but how many layers? Where is the root? What is the polarity? All are clues or indicators of which there can be as many as one is able to see... identifying the spirit of the thing tho., this is really what we're looking for and of course ITS source or access point.... how access to the mind was granted in the first place... remember everything is planted

...dissecting the surface, to a professional, if interpreted correctly can lead to a quicker discovery of the 'heart' of the matter

the symbolism of “maternal domination” can lead to the source, very possibly, but of course, has many avenues to follow....the mind apparently deals natively in the language of symbol... the soul maybe deals with 'intent' or will or sum combos, unsure

so what does 'maternal' represent to the mind of the subject... and domination what does this mean...
of course like I said above, many avenues to follow... diligence will reveal its order

but the bottom line is, this, tree...it grows and is alive inside the mind and does its thing in its seasons... the real question is if it is there and it was not done with sum purposeful intent, then, obviously it is there by accident... so what else is there? And of course what to do about this place on the whole.. the garden of 'the mind'... I have sum ideas but have already gibberish-ed myself too long as is lol.. hope this makes sum sense to someone lol
The Following User Says Thank You to joeybroco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-15, 18:31
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Why Does Female Physical Dominance In The Family Excite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

i am pakistani muslim..email me for story request syedaamberrizvi@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com
Old 05-Jan-15, 19:22
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

I think the answer is much simpler... We like it because we aren't "supposed to"

What I mean by this is the whole nature of wrestling is that you're supposed to want to win. Well as is the case with many of us, we prefer being on the losing end. At least in my experiences, I almost always have to let the girl gain control or an advantage and not necessarily fight back 100% while simultaneously giving the appearance that I want nothing to do with losing.

In the case with say, an older sister, the last thing I'd want is for her to think I enjoyed being dominated. The excitement comes from taking a completely non sexual situation of wrestling a sister and suddenly being thrust into a domination scenario is the very essence of being beaten against ones will. For me, the less sexual the wrestling match is, the more turned on I get. There have been a handful of times I've wrestled girls I was incredibly attracted to but the most exciting matches have always been against the girls I thought I had no attraction to, whether it be a friends sister or an ugly co worker. It's more "humiliating" being stuck under the ass of a girl you have no attraction and therefore more exciting for some of us, as opposed to being stick under a smoking hot girls ass, in which case it's less a feeling of being "stuck" and more a feeling of "oh sweet! This chick is hot!"

I have no clue if that makes sense to any of you, but it seems to make sense to me... Kind of lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-15, 20:05
Points: 3,862, Level: 26 Points: 3,862, Level: 26 Points: 3,862, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I have to agree. I had an older sister who pinned me on a regular basis. It was exciting because it wasn't supposed to be. And the last thing I ever wanted her to suspect or know was that I enjoyed being pinned and dominated by her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the answer is much simpler... We like it because we aren't "supposed to"

What I mean by this is the whole nature of wrestling is that you're supposed to want to win. Well as is the case with many of us, we prefer being on the losing end. At least in my experiences, I almost always have to let the girl gain control or an advantage and not necessarily fight back 100% while simultaneously giving the appearance that I want nothing to do with losing.

In the case with say, an older sister, the last thing I'd want is for her to think I enjoyed being dominated. The excitement comes from taking a completely non sexual situation of wrestling a sister and suddenly being thrust into a domination scenario is the very essence of being beaten against ones will. For me, the less sexual the wrestling match is, the more turned on I get. There have been a handful of times I've wrestled girls I was incredibly attracted to but the most exciting matches have always been against the girls I thought I had no attraction to, whether it be a friends sister or an ugly co worker. It's more "humiliating" being stuck under the ass of a girl you have no attraction and therefore more exciting for some of us, as opposed to being stick under a smoking hot girls ass, in which case it's less a feeling of being "stuck" and more a feeling of "oh sweet! This chick is hot!"

I have no clue if that makes sense to any of you, but it seems to make sense to me... Kind of lol
The Following User Says Thank You to joe1967 For This Useful Post: