Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jul-18, 13:25
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Woman controls man in presence of another Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin38 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If there was to be another person present, I would much prefer it be a female as well. Whether it be taping it, refereeing it, offering words of encouragement to the other female, or just quietly watching. Wouldn't feel as comfortable if it was a guy.
Just wondering why you're less comfortable with a guy watching? Anything to do with him thinking she's hot while she's submitting you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by versmuscle12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am in agreement with this thread and I even wrote about it here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I have said this multiple times before but I'll say it again - my ultimate fantasy is to wrestle another woman in front of my wife, with the latter teasing me while getting my ass handed to me by the opponent.
Yeah that would be really exciting but definitely embarrassing. As long as your wife is okay with watching you get your ass beat by another woman
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 14:46
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To me there's nothing more humiliating than a woman showing complete dominance and maintaining complete dominance of a male in the presence of another woman. If she's obviously a sexy woman who is very confident and dominant it just adds to it.
Maybe the woman watching is your wife. After you beat her up, she hired another woman to beat you up while she watches and laughs. During the fight you are badly beaten up. This female fighter really hurts you. After an hour of softening you up, she gets up and lets your wife finish the job. You have to take whatever punishment your angry wife dishes out because you are now too weak to resist. This is a day that you will never forget.
Old 30-Aug-18, 14:58
Martin Venator

The top would be a younger girl (let's say 18-20) outwrestling you in front of a sexy milf
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 15:04
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

I just sponsored 2 matches with Fight Pulse with the other lady acting as the referee. Zoe vs Luke and Vanessa vs Luke...pins only.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 15:13
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

getting head scissored by a girl facing her crouch and passing out while everyone laughing and cheering her on.

Prior to that Kick and judo throws
The Following User Says Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 17:54
tc1

When I was studying Brazilian Jujitsu, I had to roll (grapple) with some woman. We had one girl who beat a lot of the guys but I hadn't rolled with her yet....until my wife was there and watched the class.

The woman tapped me out several times and every time, I'd look up at my wife, who had a grin on her face.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-18, 16:54
DMC

Was getting my ass kicked by a session wrestler when her sister stopped over. She's sitting on me holding my arms down then just shimmied up and pinned my arms under her legs so I couldn't move. " Down here." session wrestler calls out- Sis comes down to basement. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were working !." "No worries. It's not like he's in any position to complain." "I guess you're right." Laughs. " I brought mom's birthday present you wanted me to pick up at Costco. I left it on the kitchen table. You can pay me for it later." Conversation goes on like this for at least 5 minutes like I'm not even there.

Finally sister gets ready to leave and asks " Are they usually totally naked and erect like this when you fight them ?" "Some guys prefer naked some wear shorts, some full on clothes. Depends on the guy. I'm good with whatever they want but for nude they have to have a good body. I'm always clothed." "Interesting. Well see you later." "Bye" And session picks up like nothing happened.

Hottest thing I ever experienced !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-18, 23:14
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Same here. Not sure where I posted that on this forum but I reported a night where my girlfriend and I went wrestling with Cassandra and 2 other female wrestlers. The 3 of them requested my girlfriend and I to wrestle in front of them when they understood we were wrestling at home. The rest is history.

Coming back to your point, that's exactly what I would love to find: a sexy girl to attend the wrestling matches I have with my girlfriend to see how aroused they both are when they are trying to dominate me or just watching.
I also wrested Cassandra in the presence of two other female wrestlers. It was awesome.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestler123 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-18, 02:46
Points: 4,488, Level: 28 Points: 4,488, Level: 28 Points: 4,488, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Not a session, but I think a great movie/tv scene would be one in which a woman comes home to see her guy cheating with another woman. Instead of fighting the cheating woman, she beats the crap out of the guy while the cheating woman hides and watches.
The Following User Says Thank You to Todd_Jeffrey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-18, 12:49
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,230 Times in 6,816 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_Jeffrey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not a session, but I think a great movie/tv scene would be one in which a woman comes home to see her guy cheating with another woman. Instead of fighting the cheating woman, she beats the crap out of the guy while the cheating woman hides and watches.
Sounds like the opening scene of 'Skin Deep', though I was too engrossed in the headscissors to notice what the other woman was doing at the time!
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post: