Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Nov-14, 04:17
Points: 7,330, Level: 36 Points: 7,330, Level: 36 Points: 7,330, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Partial knockout vs. complete knockout

I have come to the conclusion that it might be possible to be partially knocked out in blood choke and completely knocked out. I was curious to hear the opinions of others that have actually had the experience of being knocked out completely and how close a partial knockout is to a complete knockout. I think I would fall under the category of being partially knocked out.

I will define partial knockout as a blood choke that causes body to go limp and the arms, legs, hands, and or feet, start to shake and head possibly moving back and forth slightly like a (bobble head doll). The person may also have quivering tingly lips. The hands and feet may feel tingly. The person may also experience euphoria. There is probably no snoring, nor is there dreaming. During the process of a partial knockout the person starts to black out meaning their vision slowly starts going black. When their body goes somewhat limp they are released from blood choke and their body starts shaking and they may feel like they are in an earthquake but they have no control over their body shaking. They are semi-lucid meaning they somewhat know what is happening and might be able to barely make out their surroundings in black/grey tint as time progresses. When they gain control of their body they are not confused, meaning that they remember the time, place, and exactly what happened immediately.

A complete blood choke knockout, may encompass many of the characteristics of a partial knockout, however, since I have never been completely knocked out I am unsure of the specific details of what the person actually feels. My predictions are that a complete knockout also causes the person to snore as the tongue relaxes, the person may also dream and be completely unaware of time, place, and what had just occurred for a short period of time.

My questions for the complete knockout:

1) During a complete knockout are you completely asleep, meaning that you are dreaming or completely unaware of your surroundings for a period of time? Do you feel like you just got up from a full nights rest?

2) Are you able to remember the amount of time that went by, what happened, or even where you are? If your memory is slightly hazy how many seconds would you say it takes for you to remember what happened?

3) If your body starts shaking or you start snoring are you aware that you are shaking or snoring the entire time, or does it take some time to realize this when you start to wake up?

4) Do you have tingly lips, hands, or feet when you are completely knocked out?

5) If you have been completely knocked out many times, do you ever feel nauseous or is it a rare occurrence?

6) I have seen a few instances in blood chokes where a woman starts squeezing and the person does not get knocked out, but when they slightly loosen hold and then apply it tightly the person seems to get knocked out quickly. An example of this is the scissorvixens video where Angelina knocks out guy in reverse headscissors. Have you ever experienced this? Does loosening hold and then reapplying sometimes help with knockouts or do you think that it is just the readjustment which helps squeeze arteries better that causes knockout?

7) Have you ever been knocked out with a lot of pressure building up in head or face feeling flush because of the arteries not being completely closed, but veins in neck are so blood can not go back down to body? Or have most of your knockouts occurred without the pressure building up in head.

8) How close would you say a partial knockout is to a complete knockout? In your opinion how many more seconds of squeezing arteries makes a person from being partially knocked out to fully knocked out?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter07 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-14, 18:54
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Partial knockout vs. complete knockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter07 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had some ko's through scissors , some rear-naked choke, one choking and one headlock. I think it is not allway that easy to distinguish or feel if you just had ashort black-out or a depper ko-

1) During a complete knockout are you completely asleep, meaning that you are dreaming or completely unaware of your surroundings for a period of time? Do you feel like you just got up from a full nights rest?

I remember dreaming while being knocked ut, othertimes I either were not dreaming or forget the dream shortly after waking up.Most times i think i was out just very briefly but the time during dream seemed much longer. Waking up felt different than after a full night rest and felt different from ko from another.

2) Are you able to remember the amount of time that went by, what happened, or even where you are? If your memory is slightly hazy how many seconds would you say it takes for you to remember what happened?

Most times i did remeber what happened and what take place, often rembering the moment of/or very close to getting unconscious. Two or three knockouts i could not rember the last 10-15 seconds before getting koed. I guess that the happened during longer and more deeper koes, which I did not would advice. Its best if the session partner is both very experienced and does know you a little better and i you want to minimize any risks better tap out before a ko.

3) If your body starts shaking or you start snoring are you aware that you are shaking or snoring the entire time, or does it take some time to realize this when you start to wake up?

I remeber some shaking during partial-knockouts, and once or twice when i was waking up. the ladies atleast told me after two occasions that i was shaking.

I think sometime shortly before going out othertimes directly after waking up.

5) If you have been completely knocked out many times, do you ever feel nauseous or is it a rare occurrence?

after my fisrt two or three knock-out i was slightly nauseous. after two deeper, longer knockouts and one knockout of medium extent I was stronger nauseuas as well as had a little headache.

6) I have seen a few instances in blood chokes where a woman starts squeezing and the person does not get knocked out, but when they slightly loosen hold and then apply it tightly the person seems to get knocked out quickly. An example of this is the scissorvixens video where Angelina knocks out guy in reverse headscissors. Have you ever experienced this? Does loosening hold and then reapplying sometimes help with knockouts or do you think that it is just the readjustment which helps squeeze arteries better that causes knockout?

This could happen as not until the second try puts exactly pressure one the arteries or the first scissor kind of loosen your muscles and flesh around the arteries. According to my experiences, slowly increasing the pressure of the choke rises the chance of beeing knocked out, becuase you to not panic so easily and tap and you miss the point of knocking out.

7) Have you ever been knocked out with a lot of pressure building up in head or face feeling flush because of the arteries not being completely closed, but veins in neck are so blood can not go back down to body? Or have most of your knockouts occurred without the pressure building up in head.

I think the most happened without much pressure, as I usuelly would tap if the pressure gets quite high and uncomfortable.

8) How close would you say a partial knockout is to a complete knockout? In your opinion how many more seconds of squeezing arteries makes a person from being partially knocked out to fully knocked out?
I gues just 2-3 seconds can make the difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-14, 22:41
Last Achievements

I had some ko's through scissors , some rear-naked choke, one choking and one headlock. I think it is not allway that easy to distinguish or feel if you just had ashort black-out or a depper ko-

I remember dreaming while being knocked ut, othertimes I either were not dreaming or forget the dream shortly after waking up.Most times i think i was out just very briefly but the time during dream seemed much longer. Waking up felt different than after a full night rest and felt different from ko from another.

Most times i did remeber what happened and what take place, often rembering the moment of/or very close to getting unconscious. Two or three knockouts i could not rember the last 10-15 seconds before getting koed. I guess that the happened during longer and more deeper koes, which I did not would advice. Its best if the session partner is both very experienced and does know you a little better and i you want to minimize any risks better tap out before a ko.

I remeber some shaking during partial-knockouts, and once or twice when i was waking up. the ladies atleast told me after two occasions that i was shaking.

I think sometime shortly before going out othertimes directly after waking up.

after my fisrt two or three knock-out i was slightly nauseous. after two deeper, longer knockouts and one knockout of medium extent I was stronger nauseuas as well as had a little headache.

This could happen as not until the second try puts exactly pressure one the arteries or the first scissor kind of loosen your muscles and flesh around the arteries. According to my experiences, slowly increasing the pressure of the choke rises the chance of beeing knocked out, becuase you to not panic so easily and tap and you miss the point of knocking out.

I think the most happened without much pressure, as I usuelly would tap if the pressure gets quite high and uncomfortable.

I guess just 2-3 seconds can make the difference.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-14, 13:58
Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I've seen many 'what does being ko'd feel like?' threads, but this one takes the biscuit for how comprehensive it is. Well done!

On a serious note, I know this is a better question than just asking what it feels like, and I wish I could say I've experienced a KO but I haven't... Yet.
Old 23-Nov-14, 16:13
Last Achievements

Noone else with Ko or near black-out experiences?
Old 08-Dec-18, 23:59
Points: 11,183, Level: 45 Points: 11,183, Level: 45 Points: 11,183, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,578 Times in 153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter07 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have come to the conclusion that it might be possible to be partially knocked out in blood choke and completely knocked out. I was curious to hear the opinions of others that have actually had the experience of being knocked out completely and how close a partial knockout is to a complete knockout. I think I would fall under the category of being partially knocked out.

I will define partial knockout as a blood choke that causes body to go limp and the arms, legs, hands, and or feet, start to shake and head possibly moving back and forth slightly like a (bobble head doll). The person may also have quivering tingly lips. The hands and feet may feel tingly. The person may also experience euphoria. There is probably no snoring, nor is there dreaming. During the process of a partial knockout the person starts to black out meaning their vision slowly starts going black. When their body goes somewhat limp they are released from blood choke and their body starts shaking and they may feel like they are in an earthquake but they have no control over their body shaking. They are semi-lucid meaning they somewhat know what is happening and might be able to barely make out their surroundings in black/grey tint as time progresses. When they gain control of their body they are not confused, meaning that they remember the time, place, and exactly what happened immediately.

A complete blood choke knockout, may encompass many of the characteristics of a partial knockout, however, since I have never been completely knocked out I am unsure of the specific details of what the person actually feels. My predictions are that a complete knockout also causes the person to snore as the tongue relaxes, the person may also dream and be completely unaware of time, place, and what had just occurred for a short period of time.

I've been knocked out hundreds of times, sometimes for many seconds after KO, longest probably being about 30 seconds. I can answer your questions pretty well.

1. Yes you are completely asleep. Blood pressure in the 2 carotid arteries on the throat changes so drastically that your brain goes all the way into sleep mode, and you do start dreaming and you do feel like you just had a nap when you wake up. When you completely KO, you don't notice it, you just start dreaming, and then the dreams suddenly change to reality and you're confused as to where you are and what's happening. Sometimes when I wake up from a particularly hard/long knockout I feel the feeling of love when I wake up. I don't know how to describe that any better, but sometimes I wake up and instinctualy say 'I love you' as my first reaction, and then after that I notice that I was obviously just asleep for a bit.

2. You remember what's going on after just a couple seconds, but at first it's totally strange, kind of like when you fall asleep without intending to and then you wake up like 'what was I doing? What time is it?'. You have no idea how much time passed while you were out, but you can feel when it's been a long knockout, like 10-30 seconds held unconscious, for some reason. Like your body just knows a lot more than the normal amount of time has passed, kind of like going to bed at night vs taking a short nap.

3. I've definitely shaken, snored, twitched, moaned, even talked and had both my arms lock up (those last 2 only happen in particularly hard/long knockouts) and you never have any recollection of it, you don't know you did it.

4. You don't feel anything particularly wrong with your body but sometimes when I've been knocked out a lot in succession my finger tips start to feel tingly, and I see that as a sign to stop.

5. The harder/longer a knockout, the more nauseous you become. One time Gia Primo squeezed me at 100% power in a reverse headscissor for about 15 seconds, I was definitely completely knocked out about 3 seconds in, and when I woke up I ran to the bathroom and vomited. It's kind of like waking up on an unbelievably intense roller coaster for like 30 seconds.

6. Technique is really important. The better grip on the arteries, the easier the KO. The inner thigh muscles right next to the vagina and the muscles on the inside of a woman's knee and elbow can all easily knock just about anyone out if they're placed correctly on the carotid arteries but a lot of women don't know just how close/tight they have to get your throat in there for that, and a lot of guys clearly try to keep their throats from getting that close for fear of knocking out.

7. The pressure of the head has nothing to do with it. Everything about a knockout is based on the blood pressure of the carotid arteries, the pressure and blood in someone's face/head don't effect it.

8. Yeah I'd say like 3 seconds, but a lot of girls loosen up as soon as someone goes limp. I had a session with Andi Page earlier this year though where I told her to squeeze with 100% power as best as she could for 10 seconds every time, and I was definitely in a full/complete knockout in literally every hold. I actually just posted one of two videos I've made dedicated to that on my shop haha.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-18, 10:34
Last Achievements

Since originally posting this 4 years ago, I have probably been KOd close to 40 times. I don't know exact number but is has been a lot. Probably half of those knockouts have been held an additional 5-10 seconds after I went limp. The other half were immediately released when I went limp. I will try to answer the questions based on my personal experience.

1) During a complete knockout I was totally asleep. I could not tell the difference whether I was asleep for a few hours, 8 hours, or a week. I was completely unaware of my surroundings during KO. Waking up felt slow and gradual. The best I can explain would be like if you were suddenly woken up in middle of the night and your vision was a little blurry as your eyes would open slowly and take a second or two to focus. Except the wake up process would be slow. During some complete knockouts I would have dreams, sometimes I would hear music, other times I would feel like I am having a nightmare and wake up a little scared but not from a dream just a feeling of not having control when waking up. A partial knockout is a little different. It feels like I'm awake but the world is like a grey/black and all surroundings obscured. Like I am in another dimension. Like being in a grey/black universe without the stars being completely empty and alone. I have some awareness that I am partially knocked out and feel the loss of control in my limbs/ twitching but I can't stop these involuntary movements. Waking up from a complete knockout also gives me this grey/black hazy empty universe other dimension feeling. Then as I start to wake up more I feel like I am in a room but everything is obscured still black/grey and cant see anything yet as I feel the involuntary movements. As I waken more I get the hazy vision and eventually I wake up and am able to see the room and session girl.

2) I am completely unaware of how much time went by in the deep complete knockouts. It could be 3 hours or 8. I would have no idea. A very easy partial knockout I might have an idea that a short amount of time went by. During a complete knockout I have no idea what happened or where I am. If I am in a sessiongirls house or hotel I wake up really lost for about 5-10 seconds not knowing where I am, who the girl I am with is, or how I was KOd. But my memory comes back gradually within 10 seconds. During a very soft partial knockout I will have an idea of what was going on during the entire process.

3) During a complete knockout I am not aware of the shaking or snoring. during the initial and middle part of the KO. I am only aware of the shaking when I start waking up slowly. I can never remember the snoring. The sessiongirl has to tell me if I was snoring. During a very light partial knockout I am able to tell that I am shaking the entire time.

4) I have only had tingly lips, hands, or feet a few times mainly in RNC when standing up or sitting up. I feel the tingly feeling immediately before the KO. Immediately before my body goes limp.

5) I have never felt nauseous being KOd. Although, I have heard that having head hanging off bed or couch in reverse headscissor can make people nauseous especially after deep knockouts. I also eat 5 hours before the session so I don't have anything to throw up just in case.

6) Not sure about this one, I think that maybe just readjusting and squeezing arteries properly causes the KO.

7) I have only experienced the pressure buildup when the sessiongirl is not squeezing too hard to KO but holds it for a long time. To clarify this is like the feeling you get in your head when you are hanging upside down. A properly applied scissorhold or choke will cause KO in 6-10 seconds.

8) I would guess that 2-3 more seconds of squeezing would cause a complete deep knockout.

Last edited by Peter07; 11-Dec-18 at 11:06.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-18, 22:53
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Nice write up Peter and I totally agree with you on the difference between partial KO and full KO

Who have you been Ko'ed by?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 03:56
Peter07
This message has been deleted by Peter07.
Old 12-Dec-18, 03:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice write up Peter and I totally agree with you on the difference between partial KO and full KO

Who have you been Ko'ed by?
I have been KOd by an ex girlfriend, Safa Warda, and Jade of London. Safa has an amazing triangle choke. Those KO's were the deepest KO's I've ever been in. In near future I'm planning to session with either Sheena or queenkayla.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter07 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-21, 12:00
Points: 3,065, Level: 23 Points: 3,065, Level: 23 Points: 3,065, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariodante [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been knocked out hundreds of times, sometimes for many seconds after KO, longest probably being about 30 seconds. I can answer your questions pretty well.

1. Yes you are completely asleep. Blood pressure in the 2 carotid arteries on the throat changes so drastically that your brain goes all the way into sleep mode, and you do start dreaming and you do feel like you just had a nap when you wake up. When you completely KO, you don't notice it, you just start dreaming, and then the dreams suddenly change to reality and you're confused as to where you are and what's happening. Sometimes when I wake up from a particularly hard/long knockout I feel the feeling of love when I wake up. I don't know how to describe that any better, but sometimes I wake up and instinctualy say 'I love you' as my first reaction, and then after that I notice that I was obviously just asleep for a bit.

2. You remember what's going on after just a couple seconds, but at first it's totally strange, kind of like when you fall asleep without intending to and then you wake up like 'what was I doing? What time is it?'. You have no idea how much time passed while you were out, but you can feel when it's been a long knockout, like 10-30 seconds held unconscious, for some reason. Like your body just knows a lot more than the normal amount of time has passed, kind of like going to bed at night vs taking a short nap.

3. I've definitely shaken, snored, twitched, moaned, even talked and had both my arms lock up (those last 2 only happen in particularly hard/long knockouts) and you never have any recollection of it, you don't know you did it.

4. You don't feel anything particularly wrong with your body but sometimes when I've been knocked out a lot in succession my finger tips start to feel tingly, and I see that as a sign to stop.

5. The harder/longer a knockout, the more nauseous you become. One time Gia Primo squeezed me at 100% power in a reverse headscissor for about 15 seconds, I was definitely completely knocked out about 3 seconds in, and when I woke up I ran to the bathroom and vomited. It's kind of like waking up on an unbelievably intense roller coaster for like 30 seconds.

6. Technique is really important. The better grip on the arteries, the easier the KO. The inner thigh muscles right next to the vagina and the muscles on the inside of a woman's knee and elbow can all easily knock just about anyone out if they're placed correctly on the carotid arteries but a lot of women don't know just how close/tight they have to get your throat in there for that, and a lot of guys clearly try to keep their throats from getting that close for fear of knocking out.

7. The pressure of the head has nothing to do with it. Everything about a knockout is based on the blood pressure of the carotid arteries, the pressure and blood in someone's face/head don't effect it.

8. Yeah I'd say like 3 seconds, but a lot of girls loosen up as soon as someone goes limp. I had a session with Andi Page earlier this year though where I told her to squeeze with 100% power as best as she could for 10 seconds every time, and I was definitely in a full/complete knockout in literally every hold. I actually just posted one of two videos I've made dedicated to that on my shop haha.
Hi, i am 24 yo 183cm, 80 kg fit guy from Sweden. Do I have a chance to stand against Axa Jay in reverse headscissors position? I'll put my head in until my chin touches her vagina. Would I be knocked out in this position?
The Following User Says Thank You to sanchez7 For This Useful Post: