Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jul-16, 06:27
Points: 5,508, Level: 31 Points: 5,508, Level: 31 Points: 5,508, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Has anyone else roleplayed a reverse rape scenario?

I wanted to share a story about my most recent girlfriend and I. She wasn't naturally a dominant but fortunately she was happy to take on the role provided that I take turns being dominant as well as that was her preference. This was only the second time I've ever been dominated by a girlfriend and by far the most enjoyable. I have had a fantasy of being tied down and taken advantage of by a strong dominant woman. What really added to it was that she was great at improvising lines and really getting into the mindset of a woman who takes what she wants and doesn't care what anyone has to say.

We tried a few different scenarios. Probably my favorite was when I pretended to be a Mormon missionary. She pretended to drug me with a spiked water. She then guided me to the bed where is she stripped me naked and tied me up hands and feet. I have never been more turned on in my life because she got so into the role of mocking me and telling me that she looked forward to making me or personal little sex slave. I played the role of begging her to stop and say that I wanted to keep my purity for marriage. She laughed and teased and said that there was nothing I could do to stop her. She slowly tease me and gave me a slow and torturous blowjob before finally getting on top and riding me first VERY slow and then faster and faster. Probably the best part was when I was squirming and trying buck her off and she laughed and said that she loved it when I struggled because it just thrusted me deeper inside her. It was amazing how quick she responded to everything I said in character. Then she surprised me by putting her vibrator in me and turning it on before staring me straight in the eyes and demanding that I explode inside her. The orgasm that I had was an almost out of body experience. It felt like it lasted forever. This in turn triggered her second orgasm which lasted even longer than mine until she collapsed on me. She then put the cherry on top by kissing me all over the face and then collecting her clothes before leaving the room and telling me that she looked forward to having her own cock to use whenever she wanted. My head was spinning for several minutes after that and she left me in the room naked and tied up for a while before she came back in.

Sadly we only did reversed rape scenarios maybe 4 or 5 times before we broke up. She was also about to start pegging me which unfortunately never happened because we ended up breaking up before we got to it. I'm still grateful for these experiences though and I really look forward to continuing to explore this in future relationships.

Any similar scenarios that you guys have tried with girlfriends?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FitWomenFan For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-16, 07:32
Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anyone else roleplayed a reverse rape scenario?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitWomenFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wanted to share a story about my most recent girlfriend and I. She wasn't naturally a dominant but fortunately she was happy to take on the role provided that I take turns being dominant as well as that was her preference. This was only the second time I've ever been dominated by a girlfriend and by far the most enjoyable. I have had a fantasy of being tied down and taken advantage of by a strong dominant woman. What really added to it was that she was great at improvising lines and really getting into the mindset of a woman who takes what she wants and doesn't care what anyone has to say.

We tried a few different scenarios. Probably my favorite was when I pretended to be a Mormon missionary. She pretended to drug me with a spiked water. She then guided me to the bed where is she stripped me naked and tied me up hands and feet. I have never been more turned on in my life because she got so into the role of mocking me and telling me that she looked forward to making me or personal little sex slave. I played the role of begging her to stop and say that I wanted to keep my purity for marriage. She laughed and teased and said that there was nothing I could do to stop her. She slowly tease me and gave me a slow and torturous blowjob before finally getting on top and riding me first VERY slow and then faster and faster. Probably the best part was when I was squirming and trying buck her off and she laughed and said that she loved it when I struggled because it just thrusted me deeper inside her. It was amazing how quick she responded to everything I said in character. Then she surprised me by putting her vibrator in me and turning it on before staring me straight in the eyes and demanding that I explode inside her. The orgasm that I had was an almost out of body experience. It felt like it lasted forever. This in turn triggered her second orgasm which lasted even longer than mine until she collapsed on me. She then put the cherry on top by kissing me all over the face and then collecting her clothes before leaving the room and telling me that she looked forward to having her own cock to use whenever she wanted. My head was spinning for several minutes after that and she left me in the room naked and tied up for a while before she came back in.

Sadly we only did reversed rape scenarios maybe 4 or 5 times before we broke up. She was also about to start pegging me which unfortunately never happened because we ended up breaking up before we got to it. I'm still grateful for these experiences though and I really look forward to continuing to explore this in future relationships.

Any similar scenarios that you guys have tried with girlfriends?

my wife and her sister raped me several times. 3 or 4 years ago.
they hooked me, when i was playing xbox. one time, her sis had her boyfriend with us. and they forced me to do insane things.
i liked this experience and would repeat it, for sure!
The Following User Says Thank You to Feetcliff For This Useful Post: