Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Feb-14, 12:51
Points: 4,811, Level: 29 Points: 4,811, Level: 29 Points: 4,811, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Meeting Britney

Each year as usual i was on holiday in turkey. Many months i looked forward to it and now finally it was there. On my holidays i prefer just to do nothing, i always go on my own and i just enjoy the sun on the beach and at the swimming pool.

I arrived at my hotel and checked in. After bringing my stuff to my room i quickly put on my swimming shorts and went to the beach. When i arrived i noticed there were not many people there. What got my attention was the fact that there were several man clothed in black suits and sunglasses. Strange i thought by myself. They must cook themselves with this temperatures.

I layed myself down on my towel in the sun and was ready to take a nap. When i whoke up i saw that the blacksuited guys were standing around a lady. When i took a good look i couldn't believe my eyes? This can't be true i said to myself. That lady there was Britney Spears? She was all alone there with only security guards. I looked at the whole scène and one of the guards noticed it. I said hello to him and he greeted me back. I walked over to him and started to conversate with him. We talked a few moments about the wheather and stuff like that. Then i asked him what Miss Spears was doing in a resort like this. At that moment Miss Spears joined the conversation and told me to call her just Britney, she also told me that she just had a concert in Greece and that she wanted to relax a little for a while like a normal person, in a normal resort. She was tired of celebrating holidays on private beaches or something like that and she wanted to meet some ordinary people she could laugh with, without being put on a high standerd of being the star. I said to her that i hoped she would enjoy holiday, and went back to my place, and after 2 hours i left the beach and went back to my room to change clothes for dinner. I greeted Britney and the guards and left.

I entered the restaurant and took some food from the buffet table. I ordered a beer and search for an empty table. I found one in the corner of the restaurant and sat down to enjoy my meal. Is it oke if i join your table i heard i female voice ask. I looked up and saw britney standing next to me. She was wearing shorts and a shirt. Sure i said. Where are your guards? I asked. She pointed to the other corner and saw them eating en relaxing. They deserve some holiday too she said. So we ate our food and talked about her work and mine. I said i wouldn't want to change lives, and that it must be a very busy life with less privacy, and hard work. She nodded and said it was hard sometimes but that it gave her a lot of energy too. She said that she loved singing and dancing, and that it gave her a lot of satisfaction to put on a good show for her fans.

After a while and after finishing our meal a said i was going to my room to relax a little. Okay she said, i'm going to the gym to exercise a little, i've to stay in shape a little. Really? I said? I mean, it's holiday now? She laughed and said that she liked to train and that she liked to stay strong. She asked me if i wanted to join her. I said no. I'm a little bit lazy, and i don't care about being strong or something. You lazy men, she laughed, no wonder most girls are stronger than you guys. What? I said, you think you females are stronger? Sometimes yes, she said. Want to try? How? I said, and with that she placed her arm on the table.
You're kidding right? I said. You think i'm going to armwrestle you in a full restaurant? She laughed and called me a coward and dared me another time. Come one man, who cares! Not here i said, it's not that i'm afraid of losing or something, but i've my privacy too. Oke, she said, let's go to your room and let's see who's stronger.

This is nice she said when we entered my room. I grabbed two beers out of the cooling and we went to the balcony. We sat down and laughed. This is fun she said, last time i did this with a stranger was maybe 10 years ago. What happened? I asked? She told me that one guy challenged her at a meet and greet after a concert and that she easily beated the boy. Since then i only armwrestled with Pablo, one of my guards, but he's way too strong for me. He's just too big but it's always a nice exersise and makes me stronger i guess. We'll see about that i laughed and she put her right arm on the table.

I grabbed her hand and what immediatly surprised me was that her grip was very firm. She smiled and counted. 1,2,3 go! I slowly increased pressure, and so did she. After 10 seconds i was on the max of my efforts and still her arm didn't move an inch. She was straining too, i saw, this is it? She said? Are you trying your hardest? With that i put all my effort to put her down but it didn't work. She hold me there en smiled a little. Wow, i said, you didn't lie about being strong, i can't move your arm. I looked at arm sleeved arm and saw some bulge in it. She saw me looking and said: these babies are going to take you down. With that she added pressure an slowly put down my arm. I guess i'm stronger she said. Not bad he? I blussed and said that she won fair and that she was indeed stronger. Very nice i said. She laughed and said she liked being strong and having some muscles. She rolled her sleeve on her left arm and put it on the table. Another round she asked? Sure i said and she counted again. Again we slowly added pressure and again at full power i still didn't manage to put her arm down. Some nice muscles appeared on her arm and again she slowly increased pressure and put my arm down to the table. Amazing i said. You have some nice muscles there. I guess they're bigger then mine! Show them she smiled. I flexed my arm, i'm not a big guy, and showed my 12 inch arm. I guess you're right she said and she flexed her bicep, her arm bulged and a bicep like a tennisball appeared. Wow i said, they're certainly bigger than mine. Yeah she smiled, 13 inches rockhard babies. Feel it, she said and they were hard as stone. What about your right arm? I asked. She rolled her sleeve and flexed her right bicep. Again there appeared a 13 inch muscle. Not bad he she said. I laughed and said i was impressed. Wanna try again? She asked. Sure, why not i said, but i can't win this. She supposed giving me some lead. Okay i said and we started in a 3/4 position in my advantage. She counted and i threw all my power in it to put her down. But she easily stopt me and brought my arm to even point, when she saw me struggling she laughed and said, there you go again boy and put my arm gently to the table. Wow i said, you're much stronger than i thought. Thank you she said and again flexed her biceps in a double biceps pose. I again felt them and they were incredible hard. These guns can put you to sleep she said.

To be continued
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reibier For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-14, 13:24
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts
Default Re: Meeting Britney

Dayum. Britney's 13 inch pythons showing you who's boss.

Look forward to the next instalment.

I really must get around to finishing my Britney story as well.
Old 26-Feb-14, 09:17
Last Achievements

What? I said, to sleep? What do you mean with that? What's all this about? She explained that she and some female dancers working for her did some classes on mma and that they learned some holds and that they practised them on each other. No way you're gonna put me to sleep i said. I'm not crazy i said, i want to live longer than today. Come on, she said, it won't hurt. Let me show it to you. Okay, i said, but don't put on the pressure much okay? Sure, she said and walked behind me. She slowly put her right arm around my neck and put her left arm on the other side in my neck. This is called the sleeper hold, she said. When i put power on this i can easily take you out. With that she added a little pressure on the hold and i could feel her biceps pushing in my neck en taking away my ability to breath. Not bad he, she laughed and i laughed too. Amazing i said, i believe you could do that, but i don't know about it. Let me sleep a night about it, and maybe later okay, i said, and a little bit dissapointed she sat down. Let's armwrestle one more time i said and placed my right arm on the table. She smiled and grabbed my arm and counted down. Again she hold my easily as i put full power to take her down. She now began to toy with me and let her arm go a little. Almost her arm hit the table when she stopped it and held it there. Nice training she said as she strained to hold it there. I was trying my hardest to take her arm down the last inches, but she hold me firm. She felt her bicep and told me to watch it. I watched and saw her beautiful bicep straining to hold me there. After around 5 minutes she said her arm was getting tired en she slowly brought my arm to even point. She felt her bicep again and then slowly put my arm to the table. That was fun she said, this makes me stronger. She flexed her right bicep again and said she was proud of them. I'm going to the gym she said. Catch you later man, it was fun hanging around with you, she said to me. Please let me put the holds i learned on you she begged. It's gonna be fun and for me it's great exercise she said. I told her that i would think about that and that she later had to explain what she had in mind. With that she left and i went to my bed to fell in sleep with a smile on my face...

To be continued
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reibier For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-14, 03:15
ap643

I bet you were smiling!
Old 19-Oct-14, 11:55
Last Achievements

The next day i woke up and went to the restaurant for my breakfast. Because i was quite late the restaurant was quite with plenty seats free. I took my breakfast and started to eat. After a while i heard her voice again. She came in laughing with her guards. Hey lazy friend she said while she took her breakfast. I greeted her and was about to leave when she called me. Did you think about my proposal? She asked? Join me at my table please she asked. I ordered two coffee and sat down. It was fun last night you know she said. I really enjoyed your company. You’ve plans today? I’m going on a boattrip on my own and i wondered if you want to join me she asked. I’ve no plans i said, it might be fun. Okay, deal she said, get your swimming shorts on and your stuff, and meet me in half an our in the lobby. Sure i said and went to my room to get my stuff.
After half an our i arrived at the lobby. We walked to the harbour and rented a boat for a day. Everything on board was allinclusive and she said i could take what i want. We took some drinks and had a couple of conversations about her work and mine and het childhood and mine. After 2 hours we arrived at a private beach and took a dive in the clear waters. On the beach she asked again:

What about my proposal? Are you in? I decided to behave indifferent. What do you mean britney? About the wrestling! She said. I want to wrestle you, just for fun, i won’t hurt you! It’s just that yesterday i showed i’m stronger, and i’m curious if i can beat you too. I don’t know i said. I never wrestled before, what does it mean, what are you gonna do?

Let me show you she said. Lay down on your back. I laid down and she sat down behind my head. She pulled my head up and wrapped her legs around my neck. Okay, here we go she said. She locked her anckles and squeezed a little. Just tap if you can’t take it she said. With that she squeezed even harder and i immidiatly tapped. She laughed and let me go, this is fun isn’t it she asked. Yeah i said, never thought it would be like this. Okay, let’s wrestle, just for fun, she said. First to five submissions, okay? Okay i said and before i knew what happened she wrapped her arm around my neck and got me in a standing headlock. The pressure was tremendous! Are you awake? She laughed. She sat on her knees and so did i, after that she put more pressure on her headlock and i started to feel dizzy so i tapped out. That’s one! She yelled. Immidiatly she sneaked behind me and put on a perfect sleeperhold with her right arm first. You remember this one? She asked. I laughed yes and she just added enough pressure to keep me helpless in her hold. Oh, i love this kind of training she said. It’s intensive and fun. How’s it going down there? I’m okay i said. I could feel her biceps dig in my throat and knew i was helpless. Man, you’re strong i said. After that she just added little pressure and i tapped out. She than switched to her left arm and put on the same sleeper, this time with only one arm. I’m curious if i can make you tap with one arm she said. Just try i said and she adde pressure again. I managed to hol don for 5 seconds and than i tapped. You’re too strong i said. Just amazing. I wonder how it feels when you give it all i said. She smiled. Can i do that? Sure i said but just stop when i tap. Okay she said and again i was in a perfect, firm sleeperhold. Put your arm on my bicep she said witch i did. She started to bounce her biceps and the feeling was amazing. Those were serious guns. Are you ready she asked? After my “yes” she added full pressure and i tapped immidiatly. I gasped for air and coughed. Man i said, you’re incredibly strong! I’ve had enough! She laughed and said okay, i understand that. You’re still on holiday right?
Shall we armwrestle once more? Just for exersize? Sure i said and put down my arm in the sand, she quickly joined me and said i could start. Just like the evening before she gave me a advantage of inches and was able to keep me there. I went all for the pin but couldn’t do it. she hold me in place just inches before winning and kept me there. Wonder how long you and i can hold this she laughed and kept my arm in that positions for at least 5 minutes. She then just added pressure and easily put my arm down to the sand. Wow i said. You’re a strong girl! She blushed a little and i asked her to flex her arms again with she happily did. Her arms were hard like iron an perfectly shaped after her efforts. You should be proud i said and she smiled.

After that we swimmed for a while and were joking around for a while. On the boat on our way back she was calling a while with someone. When she was done she told me she would stay another week and that there was coming some companionship tomorrow. Who’se coming? I asked? Katie she said and she told me that this Katie was coaching her for a long time now and she became a kind of a mother for Britney. It was also because of this Katie that she started working out so much and that she didn’t shame her to show off. She’s a lot stronger than me britney said. I couldn’t believe my ears. Stronger than you? That’s strong indeed! Maybe you can armwrestle her too she said. And i’m going to try her again also. But i think miss Couric is too strong for us, but we’ll see. Thank you for the great day britney said and hugged me. We walked to the hotel together and joked around a little bit. See you around she said and left. Still with a sensitive neck i decided to relax at the pool for a while…

To be continued
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reibier For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-15, 09:56
Last Achievements

Hey jiminy, did you already finish your britney story?