Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Aug-14, 16:15
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Another College Wrestling Story

Hello again. Back to tell you about another true experience I had back in college. I do have a third encounter with Cindy that I will write about soon, but I had another to share that I though you all might like to hear about. Here goes....

Back in college I worked at a resort hotel on the beach. It was a great place to work especially as it relates to meeting girls as you can imagine. One day I was off from work and a few friends invited me to go swimming at a girl's house who I had never met. Her name was Sam, and evidently her parents were extremely wealthy. We pulled up to her house and it was a palatial mansion sitting right on the water and had an indoor pool and Jacuzzi. I met Sam and she seemed like a sweet girl. She was kinda short, but had a thick, curvy body and very nice perky breasts. A great tan, jet black hair and a pretty face to go along.
There ended up being about five of us there in all and we were drinking, smoking some pot and swimming. Having a great time when all of a sudden I hear my buddy Benji screaming "GET OFF, I CAN"T BREATHE, What is wrong with you?" Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked over at the Jacuzzi to see Benji sitting on the side seat, his back against the wall of the tub, and Sam straddling his lap smothering him senseless between her breasts. She was giggling and having a great time with it while Benji squirmed and flailed around desperate for air. Luckily I was in the pool because I immediately got aroused. Haha
Finally Sam let Benji go and he jumped out of the tub and into the pool to get away from her. Everyone kinda shrugged it off, including Benji, but I was left to think about that for a long time to come. Of course I was jealous of Benji and had wished it were me getting smothered in the Jacuzzi.

Fast forward about a year. I was still working at the resort hotel and one morning coworker and friend came in to work and was telling me about a frightening experience he had the night before. He said that he was out at the beach bars and ended up talking to a girl who just happened to be staying at our hotel. Things progressed for him as they continued to drink and before long she invited him back to her hotel room (a risky move on his part as he worked at the hotel). When they got there he quickly took his clothes off, thinking he was easily about to get a piece of ass, but as soon as he was naked, she pounced on him. Knocking him backwards onto the bed and then jumped on him and began choking him around his neck with her hands. He said she had a sadistic smile on her face while he flailed around under her. She then moved to put her big tits on his face started smothering him. He said he liked having her tits on his face, but absolutely could not breathe and after a minute or two of this he pushed her off him, and jumped up. He was legitimately scared and as he was collecting his clothes she laughed but apologized at the same time. She said she thought he would like that sort of thing. Well he didn't because he burst out of her room still naked, carrying his clothes. The night auditor confirmed this laughing the whole time.
As my friend was telling me this story, the girl actually walked into the dining room for breakfast. My friend starting backing up into the kitchen, looking at her and said "that's her, she's the one who choked me." I glanced over to see her and low and behold it was Sam. I couldn't believe it. This was now to cases I knew of that she smothered and choked a guy. I had to connect with her somehow so I went to check the hotel's booking system and found out that she was staying for the whole week. I would figure something out.

That very afternoon, a room service call came in from her room for lots of champagne and a bottle of Grey Goose. I made sure to be the one to take it upstairs. When I knocked on the door she opened it, but I noticed two other guys in the room behind her. From my own drug experiences, I could tell that they were in there doing coke. She was very fidgety and the way they all spoke definitely screamed cocaine. As I was laying the alcohol down in her room, she said "hey, don't I know you." and I replied by telling her that I had been to a party about a year ago. She shrugged it off, but then came out into the hall way to sign the room service receipt. She gave me an enormous tip!
As she was signing, I got the nerve up to tell her that I was there the day she was smothering my buddy Benji with her chest and that it caused quite a stir. She immediately remembered and smiled wide. I then told her that I thought we had something in common. "Oh?" she said inquisitively. I then told her that I thought she might have a sadistic side to her, and liked to choke or smother guys and that I liked the reciprocate of that. She looked at me for a second, with questioning eyes, and then another wide smile formed on her face. She dropped the receipt in her hand and started walking towards me, she bumped her big tits (which were being showed off in a low cut top) into my chest and started pushing me backwards. She pushed until my back was against the wall on the other side of the hallway. Then she said, "you need to come back and see me then big boy" in a very devilish tone. "Come see me tomorrow night" she said in a demanding voice. "Ok, sure" I started to say, but before I could finish she said "why don't you go ahead and start saying yes Ma'am?" I looked at her to see if she was joking, but her gaze hadn't changed so I looked to the floor and said "Yes Ma'am, I will be back tomorrow" "Good boy" she replied and then walked back into her room.
The next evening, I was working as a bellhop when the front desk girl called me to tell me my assistance was needed in room 211. I of course remembered the room number and hurried right up there. The door was already somewhat open when I got there so I pushed it all the way open and entered. There was Sam wearing nothing but a pushup bra that made her tits look even bigger, and a black lace thong. She was alone and sitting on the bed, patting it, telling me to come sit beside her. "I'm going to tell you exactly what it is I am into, and then you can tell me the same to see if it matches up". I guess this was a failsafe for her since my buddy who also worked there clearly wasn't into the same thing, and she lost a victim that way. "Yes ma'am" I said and she smiled big.
"I love to choke and smother guys as a form of foreplay. I think they call it breathplay. Ever heard of it?" She asked and I nodded yes. "I like to use my body to render a guy helpless and watch him struggle desperately, how does that sound to you?" I shook my head yes again and began to explain that I like to be choked, squeezed and smothered, especially in a wrestling match. "Wrestling?" she asked with her head cocked. Another of her big smiles forming. I could see her wheels turning for a second and then before either of us could say anything else she jumped up, grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me to her side in a side headlock. At first my face was parallel to her body. I was looking down at her hip and thigh while she squeezed, but then she repositioned my face into the side of her tit and then really cranked on the pressure. I was stunned, truly stunned. She did all of this with such a quickness that I my mind wasn't working correctly and I just flailed around while she squeezed. I was smothered and squeezed just like I like to be, but there was a desperation there that I hadn't imagined I would feel. She truly had a good grip on me and was wearing me out. I could literally feel my strength leaving me as she kept the hold on me like a vice grip. I was whimpering and grunting and she would stand still for a second and say "Oh come on big boy, are you going to let a little girl man handle you like this?" And I would whimper even more. She kept this up for so long that I was truly on the verge of passing out. She must have felt my body starting to go limp because she quickly let me go, tossed me to the bed and said "Oh no, you are not passing out on me, I'm far from done with you" Then she pounced on top of me and used her forearm to choke me. Pressing my chin and head back. She hovered over me looking into my eyes, not allowing me to turn away and said "You said you liked to be choked and smothered, I'm gonna give it to you baby" and then she proceeded to drop her big tits down onto my face and I could feel her use her hands to press them tight around it. I was smothered so completely that there was no chance of even a tiny breath. I flailed and kicked, trying to turn my face out of her cleavage. She noticed and then wrapped her arms around my head, using the insides of her arms now to squeeze them around my face. I kept struggling, very desperate. Her position on me never budged. She kept the hold on, taunting me the whole time until I finally passed out. I literally watched my arms fall to my sides before everything went dark.
When I woke up, I was completely naked and she was playing with my dick, trying to get it hard. As soon as I remembered what had happened and re focused my eyes on her, my dick immediately sprung to action. Without a word she straddled me and started to ride me, facing me. She did this for a minute or two and then grunted "COME HERE!" and pulled my head up by my hair and buried my face in her cleavage again. She smothered me so tight while she kept riding me and it didn't take long for her to scream out her orgasm. The smother hold she put on me helped her to cum. That let me know that she wasn't kidding. She really enjoyed dominating a man.
As soon as she came, she spun around and began riding me facing the opposite way (I love this position by the way) until I came.
She jumped off me and told me to go back to work. Said she wanted to hear more about the wrestling holds I liked the next day.
Sadly, for some reason Sam checked out the next morning, and I have never seen her again. I often wonder if she still lives in my town, but haven't seen her.

As you can imagine, this experience has stuck with me. Again, I have had quite a few experiences like these because I am not ashamed to tell a woman what I like. I will keep writing if you all want me to.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to scissorlove For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-14, 20:57
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Another College Wrestling Story

Definitely keep writing, mate. Please.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-14, 22:46
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

These are fantastic. You want to keep writing, I'll keep reading.
Old 12-Aug-14, 03:32
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts

Definitely you should keep writing. You have a knack for it
Old 13-Aug-14, 00:24
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Definitely please keep writing. You really are a very lucky person to have this kind of life. Do you still have this blessed life. Thank you for sharing .
Old 03-Oct-14, 18:46
Points: 1,604, Level: 16 Points: 1,604, Level: 16 Points: 1,604, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Keep writing please