Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Aug-18, 03:14
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Faceslapping - How many slaps can a person handle in a single session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teller [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Helen Von Mott in late 2001 in SF. She was about 32 then and just rock hard at 5'8" 144 lbs.

Once I was gassed, about 15 min in, she mounted me, secured my arms so they couldn't interfere, and began the face slapping.

I had no way out of this mount with my arms trapped behind her legs and her dropping her 144 lb ass on my sternum whenever she thought I needed to be gassed a little more.

she told me after the session that nothing conveyed the helplessness, iho, better than girl on top, boy on bottom, and a) not being able to escape or block the blows raining down on him, 2) and more importantly, having the man verbalize that he could not deal with the pain that a smaller woman could dish out with her bare hands.
When I wrestled Helen in San Francisco about that same time, we met in her upstairs apartment, with mats on the flooring. As was standard with me, I gave her permission to ignore my submissions. She outweighed me by about twenty pounds or so then.

She didn't face slap me, but I have had a lot of experiences with others doing so. You mentioned about the body weight bouncing. I feel that this can be a very effective, but also very, very underutilized technique. One of the times that a female nearly got me into real trouble was when she was bouncing hard on me for a long time and I got so tired that I couldn't get her off of me.

Helen was an exceptionally articulate woman in her writings. Find, if you like an example with her Thesis for a Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy at the Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium by Helen von Mott, THE ROLE OF COURAGE IN WOMEN'S MORAL ACTION

Thank you @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , for your excellent essay.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-18, 03:19
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Faceslapping - How many slaps can a person handle in a single session?

Surprisingly for me, with the amount of material that I have, I was able to find this tape copy on my first try. Lucky break, I also found at this same spot this other girl.

With my fair rules, a bigger prize for not only winning but going way past that point with me, I knew that I had some face slapping material.

The first pictures are from a match that I've kept around even though the video portion is horrible. We even move completely out of the frame at some points. The audio though always moves me. This bigger, heavier girl that I've wrestled just did a real number on me that night. She pinned me down at several points and slapped me long and hard. How many? I've never really counted. A lot. Toward the end of the filming I hear myself saying "I give, of course." The match continues for a little while. "Please?" she asks me. "Please," I reply. A bit of time later, "Pretty please," she taunts. "Pretty please."

The smaller girl also did a great performance with her face slapping on her day we were together. She had pinned my arms with her knees and was alternating well her lefts and her rights. She was also doing a great job raising up herself and dropping back down on me, pounding the air out of my gut. In the second picture of her she had just replied to me giving up to her. "You give?" she asked me. "Oh, yeah" she said, as she continued.

As always, please do not repost these pictures anywhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1904 not just please.jpg (39.1 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 1914 not just please.jpg (47.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 4745 a right after left.jpg (74.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg 4816 you give oh yeah.jpg (61.9 KB, 45 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-18, 04:12
Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Yep, your body position in the third photo says it all. First, unlike with Heleln and me, this woman is bigger than you and she is freakin MOUNTED. I always wanted the fun of going thru this and being significantly smaller than the woman putting the wood to me. Nice.
The Following User Says Thank You to teller For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-18, 04:59
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

I am new here. The first message I read was "How many slaps can a person handle" and next to it was a number, I think it was 2,689. And I thought that is a whole lot of slaps, but I guess I am willing to try it if she is pretty enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-18, 21:50
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

It certainly depend on the faceslapping woman's strength. One of the most fascinating face slappers is Mistress Mira. She slaps very powerful and I assume that a male who is not used to faceslaps will not handle more tha 100 hard slaps. Mistress Mira is a world class boxer with amazing fighting skills, I guess she could even knock out a guy with her slaps.

Another very powerful slapper is Antscha. She told me that she requires in filming sessions that the guys wear a mouthpiece since she once knocked out teeth of a guy with faceslaps. Antscha has very strong and hard hands.

I can imagine that female bodybuilders like Brigita Brezovac or Jay Fuchs who are skilled fighters could knock out a man with a single face slap...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChristianM For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 16:23
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Surprisingly for me, with the amount of material that I have, I was able to find this tape copy on my first try. Lucky break, I also found at this same spot this other girl.

With my fair rules, a bigger prize for not only winning but going way past that point with me, I knew that I had some face slapping material.

The first pictures are from a match that I've kept around even though the video portion is horrible. We even move completely out of the frame at some points. The audio though always moves me. This bigger, heavier girl that I've wrestled just did a real number on me that night. She pinned me down at several points and slapped me long and hard. How many? I've never really counted. A lot. Toward the end of the filming I hear myself saying "I give, of course." The match continues for a little while. "Please?" she asks me. "Please," I reply. A bit of time later, "Pretty please," she taunts. "Pretty please."

The smaller girl also did a great performance with her face slapping on her day we were together. She had pinned my arms with her knees and was alternating well her lefts and her rights. She was also doing a great job raising up herself and dropping back down on me, pounding the air out of my gut. In the second picture of her she had just replied to me giving up to her. "You give?" she asked me. "Oh, yeah" she said, as she continued.

As always, please do not repost these pictures anywhere.
Thnax so much for the pictures man! Did you had any point that you were at the edge of tears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It certainly depend on the faceslapping woman's strength. One of the most fascinating face slappers is Mistress Mira. She slaps very powerful and I assume that a male who is not used to faceslaps will not handle more tha 100 hard slaps. Mistress Mira is a world class boxer with amazing fighting skills, I guess she could even knock out a guy with her slaps.

Another very powerful slapper is Antscha. She told me that she requires in filming sessions that the guys wear a mouthpiece since she once knocked out teeth of a guy with faceslaps. Antscha has very strong and hard hands.

I can imagine that female bodybuilders like Brigita Brezovac or Jay Fuchs who are skilled fighters could knock out a man with a single face slap...
I remember I read some Mira post where she said that if you are going to slap soemone hard you need to use that momentum from elbow and even strong guys would be in enormous pain pretty fast and beg to stop.

Yeah, Antscha is cruel for sure. I can imagine she fucked up someone's teeth.

Sure girls lika Brigita could KO a lot of man with a single faceslapp.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 10:39
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

does anyone have videos of ko's from a mistress slap ?
Old 03-Sep-18, 21:44
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I’m a huge fan of slapping, spanking and hand strength and for every session I ask the girl to bring it on and give me their best shot. From this experience I think I can differentiate between two groups or types of session wrestlers faceslappers that I have encountered:

The first type of faceslappers just swing their hand and slap you. It can be hard, it can be brutal , if they hit you in the ear it’ll ring for a couple of minutes. But the fact is that I can survive these slaps, I was slapped 25 times in a row by one of the stronger wrestlers out there. It hurt, I was amazed by the power, but on the end of the day I could have survived it.

The second type of faceslappers have some science and technique behind their slaps. They are able to put their entire energy in the slap, and swing not only the hand but also put their entire body power in the slap. These type of faceslappers refuse my request to put the maximum power in their slaps , knowing the devastating effect it will have. I usually ask them to try a medium strength hit, and after feeling the effect i understand why they refused the maximum slap. Faceslaps from these wrestlers can break teeth, knock out, and cause some real damage.

As of now, I have only met two women from the second group. They are Antscha and Amrita from Russia.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-18, 21:54
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistofele [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
does anyone have videos of ko's from a mistress slap ?

mira cuckhold posted a preview from a clip on twitter. there she knockdown or even out a guy with a faceslap or open palm punch
Old 04-Sep-18, 00:26
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m a huge fan of slapping, spanking and hand strength and for every session I ask the girl to bring it on and give me their best shot. From this experience I think I can differentiate between two groups or types of session wrestlers faceslappers that I have encountered:

The first type of faceslappers just swing their hand and slap you. It can be hard, it can be brutal , if they hit you in the ear it’ll ring for a couple of minutes. But the fact is that I can survive these slaps, I was slapped 25 times in a row by one of the stronger wrestlers out there. It hurt, I was amazed by the power, but on the end of the day I could have survived it.

The second type of faceslappers have some science and technique behind their slaps. They are able to put their entire energy in the slap, and swing not only the hand but also put their entire body power in the slap. These type of faceslappers refuse my request to put the maximum power in their slaps , knowing the devastating effect it will have. I usually ask them to try a medium strength hit, and after feeling the effect i understand why they refused the maximum slap. Faceslaps from these wrestlers can break teeth, knock out, and cause some real damage.

As of now, I have only met two women from the second group. They are Antscha and Amrita from Russia.
Thanx for this post! Amrita from Russia? isn't she in London or Paris right now?

That's interesting, I heard about Antcsha and there is no doubt that that she could make man cry or knock them out.

Could you give us 5 more the strongest faceslappers after these two beauties?

Added after 13 minutes:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hmm, this will be "funny" if the faceslapper were Antscha and she used more then 60% of her strength.

Last edited by trump55; 04-Sep-18 at 00:26.
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post: