Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Aug-16, 08:25
Banned
Points: 1,235, Level: 13 Points: 1,235, Level: 13 Points: 1,235, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Ever had your fetish used against you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidof99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few months back at my HS reunion - I ran into an old girlfriend, who knew and remembered very well my fetish - as she was the one to first put me in a headscissor - and my fetish grew from there.

Long story short, she followed me around the reunion all night, constantly making sexual comments at me...knowing full well I'm married with a child. Not to mention, she put on 30-40lbs since HS, and clearly went downhill since I last saw her.

After about 2 hours at the party, she started acting way too drunk, and asked me to help get her back to her room (reunion was at a hotel). Wanting to get her off my back for the night, I obliged.

A few minutes later, my head was very unwillingly trapped in her big thighs. As I initially tried to tell her in a demanding tone to let me go, she constricted her lethal grip so tight, the fight in me was quickly drained.

After only 2-3 minutes, I found myself pleading and begging to her just to not squeeze too hard. My jaw felt like it was at a breaking point from the inner thigh pulses. It didn't take long for me to accept the fact that I was under her control.

With my head still lodged deep between her legs, I was told to remove my pants. Knowing that this chubby, ugly woman had full control of me, I was no longer thinking with my mind. After a very long squeeze that left me on the brink of passing out, she had quickly mounted me, sliding my ... into her. I spent the rest of the night having some part of my body between her legs.

She clearly remembered my fetish from years ago, and had no problem using it to get me to spend the evening with her. Anyone else ever have a similar experience?
Honestly it sounds like you were raped....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heisback For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-16, 16:43
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's a pretty funny video. The dude yelling "come back" is so much more distracting than he running off. He comes across like a total dick.
I think he was just being professional and he seems like the type who wouldn't know what else to say in a situation like this. I guess I can't blame him. It's not everyday your co-anchor runs off during a live reporting because she's overwhelmed by the funny.
The Following User Says Thank You to billyLee For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-16, 18:03
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

I had a boss that kind of flirted with me a bit. One night I told her about my interest in wrestling and how I think her confidence would play well in that scenario. Once she knew about my desire, she would often tease me about it in order to kind of motivate me in the office.

After she left my company, We did end up wrestling a couple times (among other things) but luckily we were no longer working together. If we were, I'm fairly certain she would have used that to her advantage.

So maybe not quite to the extent as the OP but I figured I'd share.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-16, 19:13
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

My wife sometimes will purposely give me erections when we are out in public using my fetish against me. If she is wearing shorts, she will flex her thigh muscles or stand on her toes to flex her calf muscles. Or if we are sitting next to each other at a restaurant, she will place my hand between her thighs and squeeze it. Always results in me having to "flip the switch".
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-17, 11:17
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Last Achievements

When I was like 21 years old I banged this girl who was like 30. I didn't bring up this fetish to her or anything. She wanted me to eat her out and I told her no. I'm picky about the girls I eat out (but I didn't tell her that). She then pulled my head down and wrapped her legs around my neck and literally choked the shit out of me for about 20 minutes. This was the first time I was put in a REAL scissor. She wasn't a big girl and at first I thought I could withstand it. I really didn't wanna go down on this girl. But she didn't let up. She didn't get tired. No matter how much I tapped out she didn't let go of the choke until I agreed to eat it. I even begged her to not make me do it but her mind was made. I was so exhausted and completely beat I didn't have a choice.

To this day it bothers me a little. It was not consensual. Was it rape? Some would say yes. She was a lot older and a lot more experienced then I was.

Last edited by wtf1; 04-Mar-17 at 11:23.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wtf1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-18, 20:24
DMC

I actually ran into a session wrestler that totally kicked my ass in a session about 6 months earlier in a grocery store. I was with my wife ! She was directly in front of us at the check out and turned and smiled at me. I just said hello and she said hello back and continued to check out my wife barely noticed.
When I got home I emailed her and told her thanks ! She emailed back "No prob I couldn't do that to you. But I expect you to meet me for another session soon !".

Then she jokingly added " I wonder what would've made your wife madder ? If she found out you spent $ 300 to wrestle and attractive woman 1/2 your size or the fact that I beat you up really easily ! ?" haha
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-18, 14:56
Points: 7,183, Level: 36 Points: 7,183, Level: 36 Points: 7,183, Level: 36
Last Achievements

My biggest love is Handsmother. I have written about this before, so I’ll give the shortened version. I was wrestling around with a hot friend several years ago and she had her legs partially around my waist. I grabbed the top of her leg and squeezed her knee which is a little painful but in this case was very ticklish. She knew nothing of my fetish, but somehow decided that handsmothering me at that point was the best way to get me to stop squeezing her leg. She was right. At that time, I had never had a girl actually attempt to smother me. I absolutely loved it and wanted it to continue, but because of her position, I had to let go or I would have passed out. Once she let go of me, I would squeeze her again, and she would smother me again. I kept going for several minutes until I was literally starting to get tired. I really couldn’t believe it happened. She had very sexy hands, but they were small and I was amazed that she was able to completely cut off my air with them. Great memory.
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy8 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-18, 15:51
Points: 1,543, Level: 15 Points: 1,543, Level: 15 Points: 1,543, Level: 15
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

My wife has a best friend she shares everything with. At some point she shared my wrestling and especially scissor fetish with her unbeknownst to me. I finally figured it out at one point by her friend making a comment about "knowing what I was into" and then explaining that it sounded fun. We hang with her and her husband quite a bit and one day they were playfighting and she locked her legs around his head. She locked eyes with me instantly as she squeezed him. She didn't break eye contact the whole time till he got loose.(unfortunately she didn't make him tap ��) after that she has made comments about kicking my ass or how her legs are stronger now and he can't pry them apart. Which sometimes leads to joking texts about how that effected me to get her to talk about it more. To make matters worse she dressed as black widow for Halloween! If they weren't such good friends I'd probably try to wrestle her
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jglovia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 09:59
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Last Achievements

My fetish has been used against me lol The same stripper who first put me in headscissors promised to keep doing it if I saw her exclusively at the strip club and if I hung out with her. We actually hung out everyday for a week, even outside the club. The final time she used my fetish against me was probably not the best for me. We both discovered together that my fetish was very broad and including ballsqueezing. We went to her place to "chill" for the night since she had the night off. We go to her bedroom since her roommates were present. We get on the bed and she quickly gets me in a reverse scissorhold while squeezing my balls as hard as she could. I get knocked out. When I wake up she has me tied down to where I cannot move (which I did not agree to). She jerks me off until I cum, puts my cum in my mouth and clamps my nose and mouth shut until I swallow. She does this to me 3 more times. Then she rode my face until she came and ordered me to hold her cum in my mouth and said if I swallowed or spit it out before she got back she would make me eat mine again. I did as she asked and oddly enough found it enjoyable. The only part I did not like was being forced to eat my own cum, but if I ever meet her again I would do it for her for the sake of reliving the memory of being totally controlled by her. I would NOT do it for anyone else.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jglovemixwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 18:26
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

LOL, what the holy fuck
The Following User Says Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post: