Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Apr-15, 19:08
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Catwoman's triumph

Here's another Superhero-themed story I wrote. This is part 1. More to follow.
Hope you like it.

CATWOMAN'S TRIUMPH

Bruce Wayne felt something was a little wrong inside Wayne Manor, but he wasn't sure why he felt that way as he finished his workout and headed to the shower.

What he didn't know was what was going on downstairs.

Wayne's butler, Alfred, was going through the large house, making sure everything was secure for the night as he prepared to get himself ready to go to bed for the evening. The older male, himself in pretty decent shape for his age, checked the windows and doors for any sign of tampering or deficiency as he always did prior to going to bed, and felt, as he got to the far end of the house, very satisfied everything was as it should be.

However, when he turned around to head back toward his bedroom, he had to freeze.

She was a vision standing in front of him, her incredible body showcased in shiny black vinyl that hugged her as if it had been poured onto her. There was no imagining how she looked under that suit - it was fairly easy to tell because even though nearly every inch of her body was covered, it appeared as it she were nude.

"Catwoman," Alfred breathed. "How in the world did you get in here?"

She smiled, her eyes and mouth visible through her mask. "You don't get to be an arch-criminal without knowing how to breach security, Mr. Pennyworth. Now, I am primarily here for your boss but I have no problem taking you down with him. Are you going to be a good boy and lay down at my feet, or are you going to do something stupid, like try to fight through me and warn Mr. Wayne that I'm here?"

Alfred started to realize he was trembling. He'd never seen Catwoman in person, he'd only heard about her from Bruce's accounts of their encounters. Bruce himself had expressed frustration he was never able to capture Catwoman; she always found some way out of their fights, but Alfred had always guessed there was a part of Batman that enjoyed, tremendously, fighting against Catwoman, getting the chance to put his hands on that firm body encased in black.

Alfred recalled in a flash, as she stood there, one account Batman had told him of one fight where Catwoman had gotten him down on his back and straddled him. Alfred had said nothing at the time, and Batman had indicated what a "close call" it had been because the female villain had sat on his face and robbed him of breath for several moments before he was able to fight free.

But Alfred had, on several occasions, thought about that encounter and even though Batman losing the fight would have meant a profound change in Alfred's life, the butler often wondered if, had he been the one held down by such a beautiful woman, if he would have simply surrendered and allowed the woman to capture him. Would he, Alfred, really want to get Catwoman off him if she were to get on top?

Now, the older male was standing only a few feet away from easily the sexiest and most powerful woman he'd ever encountered. He was shaking, and, he realized to his surprise, incredibly aroused. Just looking at her was turning him on tremendously, and he realized he WANTED, desperately, to have what Batman had - the feeling of Catwoman on top of him.

She smiled slightly again. "I know you want to surrender," she told him. "But it's going to be much more fun if you don't."

Alfred realized, but didn't want to articulate even in his mind, that he did not want to surrender, but he did want to lose. He was going to lose anyway, there was no way he was a match for Catwoman, but as he glanced at her waist and saw the whip and a pair of handcuffs, he didn't want to just lie down and be taken by her - he wanted to be overpowered and forced to surrender by her, to be straddled and held down, and maybe even facesat by her.

The male made his move, turning and running away from where he had originally wanted to go and back toward the far end of the house.

Catwoman's whip wrapped around his legs after he took a few steps, and Alfred fell to the floor. Realizing she would be closing on him, the male rolled onto his back.

It happened exactly as he'd hoped, and dreaded, it would. The beautiful female pounced on top of him, her vinyl-clad legs pressing against him, and her gloved hands closing around his wrists as she slammed his hands down to the floor.

Catwoman wasn't a big woman, but her strength was stunning as she held him down. Alfred could just as easily be lying under a car he was held down so securely, and he wondered how even Batman had gotten free from her.

Still, he wouldn't give up. Alfred continued to fight, even as his body screamed at him to give up. His legs were still entangled by Catwoman's whip, and the young female had him in such a locked down hold he had no hope, but he still couldn't give himself over to her.

"You cannot win, Catwoman," Alfred spat. "Even if you do, Batman will stop you!"

She laughed down at him. "Oh, shut up, old man."

With that, Catwoman moved to sit on Alfred's face. He immediately felt the absolute degradation of this position, the female holding him down beneath her womanhood, stealing his breath in the sexiest way possible, further weakening a male she already enjoyed total superiority over and filling his ears with her laughter.

"If you think I haven't come prepared for Batman," Catwoman laughed. "You really don't know me."

It was hopeless. He couldn't move, and he couldn't breathe, and if she didn't move, she was going to smother him to death.

Yet, even with the hopelessness and the danger, Alfred was amazingly hard. It had been years since he'd felt so aroused, and he wondered if he would come before he lost consciousness.

The female didn't give him the chance to find out. Catwoman felt him weakening beneath her and knew she couldn't stay on top of him long enough to make him lose consciousness, not without risking the element of surprise she was sure she enjoyed over Bruce Wayne at this moment.

She moved back to straddle him, her weight on his erection, her hands still grasping his wrists. She looked down into his foggy eyes.

"Enjoying yourself, old man?" Catwoman mocked. "Oh yes, I can feel that you are. You probably have fantasized about being captured by me many, many times."

Alfred blushed as he tried to catch his breath. She laughed again and turned him over, straddling his back again.

The male could not resist as Catwoman pulled his arms back and tied him up, lashing his wrists together with her whip and pulling his arms and feet behind his back in a hogtie with the whip. His hands and feet were touching.

"All trussed up like a turkey," Catwoman told him, putting one of her booted feet on his back. "But since you fought me, I'll add one more touch of shame for you."

Alfred couldn't move as Catwoman stripped him naked, tearing the clothes off his bound body and leaving him totally nude on the floor, the dark whip with which she'd bound him casting a contrast to his white, helpless skin.

"Very good," Catwoman told him, again putting one of her feet on his back. "Naked and bound, just like every man should be. Now, just relax and wait for me to get your boss so he can join you as my prisoner."

Catwoman laughed one last time as Alfred, unbeknownst to her, had a powerful orgasm as she held him in place with one of her boots. Tears of shame sprang into his eyes as he came, because he knew he was helpless and under this woman's control and he was very humiliated, but he was also very ashamed for having liked it so much.

Catwoman left him. She hated to leave the whip with Alfred, but she didn't have time to find something else to use to tie him up, and the handcuffs were for her next target. The whip would be useful if Bruce Wayne put up a fight, but the female didn't think tying up Bruce Wayne with a whip would be as effective as handcuffs. He was far stronger than Alfred.

She crept through the large house quickly, moving up the stairs and finding the master bedroom. She entered as she heard the shower shutting off in the adjoining bathroom, and she again had to smile to herself as she moved into the large bathroom as the shower door opened and Bruce Wayne emerged, naked and wet, from the steam.

"How convenient," Catwoman purred. "You're already naked."

Bruce's eyes widened as he looked and saw Catwoman standing in the bathroom, an absolute vision of erotic dominatrix in her black suit. He was reaching for a towel when she spoke, and he froze in mid-reach.

Immediately, and to his shame, Bruce's penis sprang instantly to full erection. He always had this reaction to Catwoman's presence, but he'd never had to worry over her discovering it because the bat suit hid it.

Now, however, there was no hiding it, and she instantly noticed and laughed.

"Oh, how delicious," Catwoman told him. "Well, that should make bringing you under control easier."

The superhero faced her, still naked, and tried to summon his customary toughness. "You will never bring me under control, Catwoman."

She again glanced at his erection. "My dear Batman, you are already under my control. You just don't know it."

His blood chilled. How could she know he was Batman? Was she bluffing, seeing if he reacted?

The male ran at her, using the surprise of his attacking in the nude to his advantage as he pushed her backward into the bedroom. Catwoman tumbled onto her back and Bruce was on top of her, looking to throw a punch to her face.

Suddenly her legs closed around him, wrapping around his neck in a triangle choke as she lay on her back. His world went white, his body slackened and he fell to the side, feeling her release the hold as he tumbled to his back.

Catwoman laughed as she slowly, confidently straddled him, the vinyl making very erotic noises as she moved, swung a leg over him, and settled on top of his naked body. She pinned his arms down and met his eyes.

"It was too easy," Catwoman mocked. "One quick hold and squeeze and the mighty Batman is my captive."

Hearing the word "captive" brought Bruce out of his fog. He was about to start fighting again when all the sensations flooded him at once - the extremely smooth and firm vinyl against him, the pleasant feeling of her body on top of him, the hands holding down his wrists, his own nudity. It was stunning how erotic it all was for the male.

Did he even want to fight this time? He was naked, after all, shouldn't he just surrender? She had him on his back and right now he really didn't want to fight her, but he also knew if he were taken prisoner, the whole city and the Justice League would suffer for it.

He renewed his struggle, and to Catwoman's surprise, and aided by the fact he was still a little wet from the shower, Batman was able to squeeze his way out of her pin. He pushed her as hard as he could toward the bathroom and got to his feet, determined to make his way to the Bat cave, put on one of his Bat suits, and bring this fight to an end.

He got to his feet quickly, and the naked male glanced at Catwoman as she tried to scramble to her feet to pursue him. He rushed into the hall.

That's where the surprise of his life waited for him.

Last edited by rcress232; 10-Apr-15 at 19:09. Reason: Spacing
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-15, 12:04
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Catwoman's triumph

This sounds really good so far. Thanks, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-15, 17:13
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Catwoman's triumph

Here's Part Two:

As Bruce rushed into the hallway, trying to run away from Catwoman, get to the Bat cave, put on one of his suits and get on more even footing with the villainess, the naked male felt arms close around his waist and a body press against him.

He was lifted off the floor and then laid down, almost gently, on his back. Disoriented, he didn't know what was happening to him until he felt smooth female legs pressing against him and hands grasping his wrists as he was again straddled and pinned down.

What struck him wasn't that he was being pinned down, it was that he was being pinned down in a way which immobilized him completely. He was, despite his great strength and skill, totally incapable of pushing up with his arms or bridging with his body as the woman on top of him pressed her legs against him and held him down. He felt like a little boy being held in place by an adult woman, and it took him a few seconds to realize who had him.

When he saw the dark hair tumbling over white shoulders, he realized who had caught him, but he couldn't process it. The blue eyes, the red and gold costume, the bracelets and the golden rope at her waist confirmed it all. He, Batman, was being pinned down, naked and on his back, by Wonder Woman.

It made no sense to him at all. Why would Wonder Woman be helping Catwoman capture him?

What struck him next was the complete and utter powerlessness he was feeling. Wonder Woman was so much stronger than he was due to her super powers, he was as helpless as a kitten against her. And with him being naked, there was no thinking his way out of her pin, no gadget in his suit he could employ to try to overcome her physical superiority. He was simply, and utterly, captured.

Next he became aware of the intense and pleasurable arousal filling him. As a wealthy man, Bruce had always found it easy to find women willing to sleep with him, and some were even as beautiful as Wonder Woman, but there was no denying that right now, being rendered so completely helpless by this incredible female was turning him on in a much more profound way than any sexual encounter with the hundreds of females he'd enjoyed had ever done.

"Enjoying yourself, Bruce?" Wonder Woman asked, slightly rotating her hips atop him and stirring his erection further. "Never been so helpless, have you, and you like it."

"Wonder Woman!" Bruce exclaimed. "What are you doing here, and with Catwoman? Why are you helping her capture me?"

Wonder Woman smiled slightly. "It's complicated, but you should be content knowing soon you will have no more will of your own and will be the slave to both Catwoman and myself, and will have absolutely no choice but to obey us."

Bruce did not like the sound of that, especially the word, "slave," directed at him. As a rich and powerful man, he was used to giving orders, not taking them, especially not from a woman.

But now he realized, with Wonder Woman against him and determined to capture and enslave him, his wealth and status mattered very little. She was so far superior to him it was laughable to think escape was possible or that, once she decided she would enslave him, he could avoid being enslaved.

"You can't do this!" Bruce cried. "Superman and the rest of the League won't stand for it!"

Wonder Woman smiled. "I have already brought Superman under my control, Bruce, and soon all the rest of the males in the League will be answering the commands of the females. But let me get you under control before I explain the rest of it."

At that moment, Catwoman walked into Bruce's field of vision, and laughed when she saw his erection. She looked down into his misty eyes.

"Looks like our little bat likes being captured," she purred. "Can't wait to see him licking my boots."

Bruce's eyes flashed. "That will never happen, Catwoman!"

Both females laughed. Wonder Woman raised an eyebrow.

"Don't be too sure, Bruce."

Catwoman took the handcuffs off her waist. Bruce's gut churned. He knew those handcuffs were going around his wrists, and he knew there was no stopping it from happening. He swallowed hard and felt himself dizzy with arousal. He had never worn handcuffs and knew, just knew, that right now, lying naked and helpless beneath Wonder Woman, he WANTED to wear those handcuffs. He wanted those metal bracelets encircling his wrists and holding him captive, and he wanted Catwoman, his longtime nemesis, to be the one to handcuff him.

There was no stopping Wonder Woman from turning him over, and once he was face down, the helpless and defeated male felt the Amazon princess get off him and then felt the smooth vinyl of Catwoman's legs and body pressing down on his bare back. Gloved hands closed around each wrist and folded his arms behind his back.

Then the clicks came. Bruce's breathing became shallow and he trembled with shame and arousal as he heard the clicks, knowing full well what the clicking noise meant and totally unable to stop it. Those clicks were irreversibly changing his life and taking him from an existence of fame, privilege and wealth to one of female dominance and enslavement.

Catwoman handcuffed him. She tightly fastened his hands behind his back and felt him shudder beneath her, knowing he was turned on and also deeply humiliated.

"You are my prisoner now, Batman," Catwoman told him. "Without your utility belt, you have no way out of those handcuffs, and you are going to stay in bondage and servitude to me forever."

The male's ears filled with the laughter of the females as they stood and pulled him to his knees. Catwoman stood before him.

"You are my slave, Bruce Wayne," she purred. "Now, lick my boots, and then kiss them all over."

Bruce trembled and looked at Catwoman's boots. There was a part of him that wanted to do this, wanted to surrender totally to her, to kiss her boots and lick them, to show his acceptance of her dominance.

But she was the villain and he the hero, who stood for all good things. He had to overcome her!

"I will not," he told her. "Do your worst, Catwoman."

Wonder Woman laughed down at him, and he realized all at once what she was about to do. The beautiful dark-haired female took the golden lasso from her waist and moved behind him.

"No," Bruce begged. "Please don't do this, Wonder Woman!"

It was too late. Wonder Woman slowly wrapped the lasso around him, pulling it tight and pinning his arms to his sides with it. She moved in front of him, still holding the rope in her hands.

"Now," she told him. "You will obey any command you are given by me or Catwoman for the rest of your life," Wonder Woman told him. "You are our slave now, and she will be living here with you, holding you captive, doing whatever she wants to do to you, forever."

Bruce felt tears rolling from his eyes. The lasso wasn't just robbing him of his will to resist or disobey. It was making all other choices but total obedience absolutely unthinkable. It was a strange feeling, but one that carried with it a profound sense of arousal and an odd sort of comfort and contentment.

"Yes, Wonder Woman," he replied, surprised by how meek his voice sounded.

Catwoman laughed. She pushed her hood back, revealing her beautiful face and letting her hair tumble out of her costume. She wanted Batman to see the face of his new owner.

"Very good boy," Wonder Woman told him. "From now on, you will not have another orgasm without Catwoman or I ordering you to have it. It will not matter how erotic our treatment is of you, or what any other woman does to you. You will not come without being ordered to do so."

He could not refuse. His body belonged to the lasso as much as his will did. "Yes, Wonder Woman."

Wonder Woman gave the rope a few more moments to work him down to nothing but a slave, and then she unwrapped it and put it back at her waist, leaving him naked, handcuffed, and hard on his knees before her.

"Unzip my boots with your teeth," Wonder Woman told him. "Now!"

Bruce sighed heavily as he leaned forward and obeyed, carefully and awkwardly unzipping Wonder Woman's boots and watching her step out of them to reveal incredibly beautiful feet.

"Now kiss my feet, slave," Diana ordered. "Tell me you belong to me for the rest of your life."

Bruce, the former superhero, bowed down and kissed the woman's bare feet. "I belong to you for the rest of my life."

Diana turned to Catwoman. "Your turn, Selina."

Selina Kyle, Catwoman, stood before the former caped crusader. The feeling of him, naked and helpless before her, enslaved and forced to do as she told him, was the most delicious thing she had ever felt. For all his righteousness and heroics, he had wound up in her hands.

"Lick my boots," she ordered. "When you have licked them, cover every inch with kisses and tell me I am your owner and Mistress."

The male bowed low and, as the beautiful female looked down at him, he licked her black boots, filling with the most intense degradation of his life as he did, but knowing he was no longer free and never would be free again, that Catwoman was, indeed, his owner and Mistress.

Diana played absently with her lasso as she watched Bruce licking every inch of Catwoman's boots. She was finding this all very erotic, and couldn't wait to get home and use Clark to relieve this tension.

"Now," Diana began. "I believe there was another male in the house?"

"Yes," Catwoman answered. "I tied up Alfred with my whip. He shouldn't give you any trouble."

Diana walked away, taking in the sights of the house on her way to Alfred, and when she spotted the older male struggling against his bonds, naked and hogtied in the hall, she couldn't help but laugh.

"Struggling is useless, Alfred," Diana told him. "Your boss is in handcuffs and has been enslaved."

Alfred looked up at Diana. "What in the world is going on here? Wonder Woman? How do you mean he's enslaved?"

Diana untied Alfred's ankles, but the leather whip remained wound around his wrists. "You're about to find out."

She pulled him effortlessly to his knees and wrapped the lasso around him. She met his eyes and watched his will transforming into her possession.

"You are my slave," Diana informed him. "For the rest of your life, you will obey any command I or Catwoman give you. You will serve her as faithfully as you ever served Bruce, and she is now not just Mistress of this Manor, she is Mistress of you and of your former boss."

She paused. "Kiss my feet and show me you accept your new life."

The butler, naked and helpless, leaned down and kissed Wonder Woman's beautiful feet. "I am a slave to you, and to Catwoman, for the rest of my life."
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:

Tags
batman, captured, catwoman, domination, wonder woman