Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Quickest time for lady to take control of match?
Guy: Never lost 4 5.13%
Guy: under 30 seconds 40 51.28%
Guy: under 1 minute 13 16.67%
Guy: under 5 minutes 11 14.10%
Guy: under 10 minutes 0 0%
Guy: over 10 minutes 2 2.56%
Lady: Never won 1 1.28%
Lady: under 30 seconds 4 5.13%
Lady: under 1 minute 3 3.85%
Lady: under 5 minutes 0 0%
Lady: under 10 minutes 0 0%
Lady: over 10 minutes 0 0%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-Jun-18, 22:31
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Quickest loss or win

Losing to a lady is always humiliating for a guy, but even more so when you are put into an inescapable pin or are forced to submit very soon after the match starts. What is the shortest time from a match starting to the lady getting you into a pin from which you could not escape or a scissor that led to a submission, or some other move that led to a submission. In other words, how little time did it take her to take control? Please complete the poll.
Old 19-Jun-18, 23:45
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Default Re: Quickest loss or win

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldownd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Losing to a lady is always humiliating for a guy, but even more so when you are put into an inescapable pin or are forced to submit very soon after the match starts. What is the shortest time from a match starting to the lady getting you into a pin from which you could not escape or a scissor that led to a submission, or some other move that led to a submission. In other words, how little time did it take her to take control? Please complete the poll.
I tapped to Nikki Fierce's guillotine choke at the nine second mark.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-18, 01:07
Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Starting on our knees, had to tap out in under ten seconds to Skytriss as well as to Nicole Bass. KInky Lucrecia may have achieved the same results in perhaps just over ten seconds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karlchen For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-18, 02:45
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

When I wrestled Jennifer Thomas we started from a kneeling position. Ten seconds later I was caught in her headlock and it was over. We went again and the same exact thing happened! After that I was able to wrestle more defensively and put some more time between submissions. I did manage to submit her once via an inescapable pin, but submitted me maybe 6 or seven times. It was embarrassing and I was in denial of the loss for years, but now I've come to grips with it.

The other quick loss was to Amazon Ava. I had wrestled her back in 2003 and was soundly defeated. Initially almost got a submission on her, but she was able to reverse it and gave me the hardest body scissors I have ever felt. It caused me to cough all the air out of my body in a sudden explosion of air and then I couldn't breathe. After that I was weakened considerably and put in a school girl pin about 5 times. Anyway, in 2014 I wrestled her again. I was more confident this time because I had since wrestled and defeated Cassandra and got some experience against Jennifer. That confidence was soon replaced with insecurity. Ava wrapped her arm around my neck while taunting me as a "little midget" and drove me into the floor, cradled me, then wrapped her legs around me, pulled one of my arms for an arm bar and had me submitted within a minute. It pretty much went like that for the rest of the session. She was just too tall and powerful for me to do anything to her. I felt the slowing down of age, but she seemed like she got better with age.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestler123 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-18, 01:14
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Shannon logan used to embarass me. She was a defense first wrestler, so she never got me in 10 seconds. She got me in 30 seconds, give or take, many times. She'd get like 20 taps from me in an hour session and could have gotten more if she'd cranked up the pressure, often she'd just get me in a hold and play with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-18, 03:12
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Most notable quick loss was to Blonde Isabelle.

I described it before but here is the description.

First is the initial meeting. I am over 6 feet tall so I look down on most session wrestlers even the taller ones such as Arekah.

I arrived at her place in Amsterdam. She meets me in about 4 inch heels when she opens the door and my face is about even with her bust (which is considerably large), not only that, her entire upper body is quite large.

I am thinking to myself that this is one large woman. She takes off her heels and is still 2-3 inches taller.

Most matches that I had previously involved starting on our knees.

Not with Isabelle, we started standing up. Also, she is/was very soft spoken, which was a surprise as I was sort of expecting a loud dominating voice (ie a female version of Lee Emery)

She says are you ready?

She then grabs me around my chest pulls me into her and pulls me down to my knees. Once on my knees I go into a referee position trying to hold her off in a defensive stance. She then wraps her arms around my body and partially picks me up and spins me onto my back pinning me in less than a minute.

Then in her soft spoken voice mentions that it was a lot easier than she thought it would be as I was bigger than most of the guys she wrestles.

Being held there helplessly while she was taunting me in her Dutch accented English was quite the humilation.

I said I wanted to try again and this time I tried going aggressively against her but was still pinned again in under a minute.

She then said that same voice that she was the strongest girl in Europe and I was helpless against her.

While I was getting pinned by her, I was thinking of what Max H was going through when he wrestled his wife Katie Sandwina before they were married as in the following photo. Except the Isabelle was 3-4 inches taller and 80 lbs heavier than Katie!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by ssgenius; 21-Jun-18 at 04:10.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-18, 15:00
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Blythe easily submitted me in under 30 seconds. Amanda and Amazon Ashley were both probably closer to a minute but likely under that (although over time Ashley probably did submit me once or twice in under 30).
The Following User Says Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-18, 15:31
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I have had several matches with my wife where she quickly put me in a headscissors. and made me submit in under 30 seconds with it
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-18, 04:25
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

My quickest win against a session lady was about a minute and a half. Similar sized opponents ~ 180 pounds.

Quickest loss is a tie between Nicole Bass and Skytriss.

Starting on our knees Nicole jumped on my thighs while grabbing me quickly around the back of my head, her weight allowed her to pull me towards her and on top of her as she scissored my waist and smashed my face into her chest at the same time. Took all of about 4-5 seconds.

Skytriss told me she was going to overpower me, pick me up into a bear hug and crush me. This was at the start of our session and we were standing about 5 feet from each other. I started back peddling, tried to defend myself and crouched down to make it more difficult for her. She plowed right through my defense, grabbed me under my arms, picked me up and I found myself in a bear hug that could’ve killed me it was so tight. I frantically punched at her back to submit in about 4 seconds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-18, 05:28
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

My quickest lost ever, where versus Ola (retired). I was in front of her (the frist time) and was thinking, what should i do versus this thinny girl. 5 seconds after i had to tapp!

Two others who made me tapp very fast: Tia, Antscha and Jennifer Thomas all under 10 seconds the fastest...
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling, quickest loss