Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-19, 11:57
Points: 8,033, Level: 38 Points: 8,033, Level: 38 Points: 8,033, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: One Picture and Why...

wrestlingmike, thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures.
The Following User Says Thank You to laura lover For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 20:46
Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just love this photo of Raven ( of Manchester Wrestling Factory fame).

She has just gripped my head between her thighs and knelt down forcing my face to the mat, while twisting my arms painfully up my back
.... in the process of forcing me to submit.

After submitting to Raven, the deal is that you have to let her sit on your face as long as she wants!

I think its a great photo of Raven's curvy bottom which, a few seconds after my inevitable submission...
.....will be sitting on my face in one of her many Facesitting Victory Poses!
I like this and I like the fact that if or when you lose Raven facesits you. I simply must try for a match with her
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ionian For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-19, 11:54
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Whilst many websites in the female combat/wrestling industry thrive and continue for years, there will always be a few that sadly come to an end. Amongst those I miss the most are Lusa and The Wrestling Lounge.

The latter was a German (I think?) based website which focused on submission/pro based mat-wrestling. I was always a big fan of both their video and photo galleries, albeit I did always wish they would have done more barefoot action. Personal preference, but sneakers/boots always take the edge off of a wrestling photo for me.

Fortunately, on rare occasions, the lounge did lose the footwear. One such set has always been a favourite of mine and whilst recently posting some pictures from the lounge in my [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I happened upon that set again. The whole match contains some awesome photos but one particular moment really stands out.

The hold itself is a relatively simply one. There's no complex joint locking or scissoring thighs here. It's really just a small point of contact between knee and shoulder. But therein lies the beauty. Stefanie is in total control of her opponent with the most minimal of effort. And the smallest movement on Stefanie's part is amplified a hundredfold by the pain it is clearly causing her opponent.

Consider too, Stefanie's utterly dominant position. On top, naturally, but the hold itself is not only keeping her victim down but actually forcing her face into the carpet. It's as though Stefanie is telling her opponent that even though she's already down, she should still sink further.

The final touch is Stefanie's upper body pose. It's most likely just coincidental, but Stefanie's shoulders and arms have adopted an almost bodybuilder-flexing type position. Consciously or otherwise, it's another aspect to the picture that adds to the image of Stephanie as the powerful wrestler dominating her helpless prey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b39o92k043.jpg (304.7 KB, 4396 views)
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-19, 14:26
Points: 23,004, Level: 66 Points: 23,004, Level: 66 Points: 23,004, Level: 66
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,107 Times in 192 Posts

I love her strength, and delight as she pins the man under the muddy water - she's looking down at his flaccid cock and balls and laughing at how pathetic the male organs are. She knows she and her friend are superior and they're going to dispose of this ridiculous male. Love it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190126_142258.jpg (682.4 KB, 700 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pknucle2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 22:18
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Another one...the pose recalls that of Raven a few posts earlier.
Here, Inferno has achieved complete control and her posture is completely dominant.
I particularly like her relaxed, confident and nearly dreamy look, which shows how much she enjoys the moment. Her opponent bows under her and she can just rest, while still maintaining her grip.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg INFERNO.jpg (149.2 KB, 526 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-19, 10:31
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Another entry from TCF now, with a shot from their most recent video release. As I've mentioned on this thread (and elsewhere on the board before), I usually tend to favour scenarios where the underdog/babyface/smaller wrestler goes against type and dominates the bigger/more obvious bad girl.

But. Sometimes, I'll come across that photo that plays to more obvious tropes and it will still pique my interest. As was the case here...

The action is taken from a one-sided squash, where the bigger and more powerful Jet easily dominates her smaller opponent, Eva (AKA UK pro-wrestling veteran, Roxi). The front-facing headscissor Jet is applying here has always been one of my favourite variations of the hold. And whilst my usual preference is for the victim to be in a more direct crotch-to-face position, there's something about this particular shot that I find equally intoxicating.

I think part of it is in the tease, with Roxi's face being held so close to Jet's crotch. And then there's Roxi's mouth, which in her apparent state of semi-consciousness is slightly open and almost seeming to be kissing the very top of Jet's inner thigh.

Jet plays her part here too. Her position seems poised, ready to inflict even more punishment than she already is. And she wants to see the effects of her thighs on Roxi's head, to watch her victim suffer. As much as I love seeing an underdog win, I can't deny that a powerful bad girl in control of a helpless opponent can certainly have it's moment too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evasciss.jpg (158.9 KB, 3248 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-19, 09:06
Last Achievements

A Deviantart find this time, featuring UK favourites, Nikki and Shay. Of all the pictures I've posted in this thread thus far, if there was ever one that I'd get printed, framed and made a centre piece of my sitting room, it would be this one.

For me, this photo is a symphony of domination, a picture that encapsulates everything I love about women wrestling. From Shay's utter helplessness to the multiple aspects of the hold to Nikki's expression of equal parts defiance, playfulness, sensuality, satisfaction. Even Nikki's slightly crooked hair adds to the feeling of a casual effortless dominance.

There is absolutely no doubt here that Shay belongs to Nikki at this point. And a simple submission is not going to satisfy the dominant blonde.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blonde_vs_brunette_iv_27_by_scarletsymon-d4mztpy.jpg (107.7 KB, 8710 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-19, 10:43
Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements

She looks really fit! Very Nice!!

Added after 30 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbastard [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why? Because she is punishing him with a headscissors; she has control of his arms so he can't move, showing off her toned shoulders and arms; because her physique is chiseled yet feminine, including her phenomenal midsection; because she just has a mean attitude, which can be really hot; and . . . because the lady parts in face aspect of this is superlative -- they are hidden behind her suit, like you're not allowed access, but it would be impossible not to notice her slit, inches from your face, an unmistakable reminder that this is a woman who is holding you helpless, hurting you badly, and doing whatever she wants to you. This is the one picture for me at the moment.
Just perfect! Total control dominating him!

Last edited by panagis; 25-Apr-19 at 10:43.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panagis For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 01:26
Points: 7,971, Level: 38 Points: 7,971, Level: 38 Points: 7,971, Level: 38
Last Achievements

My favorite pic. The winner looks exhausted but still determined to draw a submission from her opponent. She's pouring on every last bit of energy she has hoping her opponent will finally tap. The loser looks as if she can hardly believe what's happening. After struggling so long and hard it has come to this. The oil looks like their sweat and the culmination of all their efforts in this epic battle.

Only thing that could make this better is if it was a mixed match
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6small3.jpg (109.5 KB, 636 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to rzimmerman1138 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 13:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzimmerman1138 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Only thing that could make this better is if it was a mixed match
Whereas I'm very glad it isn't!