Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Ali vs Andreas (facesit onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-152.

Old 29-Jan-19, 12:33
Points: 2,145, Level: 18 Points: 2,145, Level: 18 Points: 2,145, Level: 18
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: unexpected Feeling

Thank You for your replies.For two months I avoid spare with this woman, decide to train hard ,hit the gym and trying to get more muscle .But after some time,When I think about what happen I turned on I don't know why.I am not submissive.But I want to to grapple with her again may be I want to to win and get my ego back or because I find it sexy I don't know.

At the end of the training everyone spare with otherI ask her for sparing.This time everybody was rolling.

she was too aggressive.Though I did much better I lost badly.
After our fight she become friendly.She told me that she practice bodybuilding for 16 years and train judo since she was child and she is Brown belt in BJJ.

I begin to enjoy that.I get turned on by thinking about what happen.I fight her two more times.Every time I feel that she get stronger and I get weaker.I couldn't tell If I could get turned on by regular sex or not.I can't stop my self.I want to fight her again and again.I was always dominant and never submissive.I don't know what happen to me.I don't to love this lady or to hate her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joneh75 For This Useful Post:

Tags
hate losing, muscular woman, stronger