Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Aug-15, 23:55
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Fighting Dolls

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hi Guys!

After checking on Fighting Dolls, they do have extremely good looking matches,very genuine, competitive and many others and a lot of ex-DWW female wrestlers on-board plus many new!

Very nice and easy website with lot of video samples to see,what you are actually buying,or going to buy-which many others still do not offer!

Perfect work Fighting Dolls!

Any guys/girls or representatives from this production here on this forum?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-15, 23:14
Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fighting Dolls

OK this is just my opinion about Fighting-Dolls. I see it as an excellent site for competitive matches and beautiful girls.

That said, the guy that runs it, Marek, is not doing mixed matches now unless we sponsor them. Very expensive! Guess who makes the money on sales? Not the sponsor.

If you try to make suggestions on the forum, you will find that Marek is not open at all to new ideas. I hope this post isn't deleted because this is my opinion. I was a long time member of DWW and have bought many mixed matches from DWW,Fighting-Dolls and Fight Pulse.

There are some great mixed matches available at FD but that was from the past mostly. Personally I think it's a pity with all of the talented women available there that they aren't making mixed videos. Oh well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ger8 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-15, 11:05
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OK this is just my opinion about Fighting-Dolls. I see it as an excellent site for competitive matches and beautiful girls.

That said, the guy that runs it, Marek, is not doing mixed matches now unless we sponsor them. Very expensive! Guess who makes the money on sales? Not the sponsor.

If you try to make suggestions on the forum, you will find that Marek is not open at all to new ideas. I hope this post isn't deleted because this is my opinion. I was a long time member of DWW and have bought many mixed matches from DWW,Fighting-Dolls and Fight Pulse.

There are some great mixed matches available at FD but that was from the past mostly. Personally I think it's a pity with all of the talented women available there that they aren't making mixed videos. Oh well.
Thanks for reply ger8

If I understand well,Fighting Dolls are basically making matches depend on customer orders only?

I follow their website and see they are adding new videos weekly,so they must have enough custom orders... i like their matches as they remind me of DWW style,many very genuine and competitive, mixed or f vs f,I just couldn't find the prices for downloads, or if they also do Dvd's for sale...Best is possibly to contact them directly through website,(I don't know if Marek is also member on this forum)
When it comes to what way they run their business,or if they are or are not open to "new ideas" This I think it's entirely their own business... if they do custom orders, than I think they must be open to customers ideas,but as with everything else,there are limits in terms of what they are willing to do and what they are not,there will be most certainly moral issues or health and safety of their wrestlers...

I don't know what means "expensive" in this sort of entertainment as in general for every custom order one will pay couple of hundred $,€,£ for each match he,she wish to have on video ,along with signing rights to producer under certain circumstances for resale to the general public...

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-15, 21:43
Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Fighting-Dolls doesn't sell DVDs, only downloads, and they use a 'denar' system -- basically, at the best exchange value, you spend $99 on 40 denars, and matches are about 6 denars on average (or $15), with some as low as 3-4 or up to 8-9. If you buy a lower-priced denar package, you pay more per denar, so the price is higher.

They don't do mixed matches for the same reason DWW tapered off a lot on them at the end -- they don't sell enough to justify making them, so if someone pays the costs of producing it, then they will. I don't think all of their f/f matches are sponsored, but at least a good portion of them are.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genericname2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-15, 21:48
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

I remember G.R. of DWW writing that his fvf videos outsold the mvf 4-1
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-15, 15:05
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericname2001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fighting-Dolls doesn't sell DVDs, only downloads, and they use a 'denar' system -- basically, at the best exchange value, you spend $99 on 40 denars, and matches are about 6 denars on average (or $15), with some as low as 3-4 or up to 8-9. If you buy a lower-priced denar package, you pay more per denar, so the price is higher.

They don't do mixed matches for the same reason DWW tapered off a lot on them at the end -- they don't sell enough to justify making them, so if someone pays the costs of producing it, then they will. I don't think all of their f/f matches are sponsored, but at least a good portion of them are.
Hi Genericname

It seem to me like FD is for one or another reason irresponsive to communication,so as their members base and also I am not interested in downloads only,when I pay I d like to have Dvd shipped also, there are many others who have an option to send Dvd's
Old 02-Sep-15, 18:01
Last Achievements

Cool Re: Fighting Dolls

Anyhow I give credit to Marek for his "business model". You pay the costs and I'll take the profit. Someone else pays my employees and other costs and please make the checks out to me. Brilliant!
Old 02-Sep-15, 20:34
Banned

Videos that FD produce seem fantastic quality in every way, it's just pity, there is no option of Dvd although the price for only downloads are higher than Dww's Dvd per match in average. (12 Denars) that will buy 1 or 2 matches converted to € will be near to 35€,despite higher value of euro (extra charges for Rothchild's banksters apply all around the world)...Maybe the best option is to buy whole 40 (Denars) for 99$, for those interested in Downloads,which is not my case.For 100€ I would expect to get near to 10 matches on Dvd's as bulk discount
Old 03-Sep-15, 14:56
Points: 6,004, Level: 33 Points: 6,004, Level: 33 Points: 6,004, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyhow I give credit to Marek for his "business model". You pay the costs and I'll take the profit. Someone else pays my employees and other costs and please make the checks out to me. Brilliant!
I do not see what the problem is here? Is he doing something that other Producers aren't doing?

PS - I think you might be Gerd
Old 04-Sep-15, 01:16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomesauce [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do not see what the problem is here? Is he doing something that other Producers aren't doing?

PS - I think you might be Gerd
I don't know who Gerd is. So other producers are having the customers sponsor matches and the customers pay the wrestlers, etc? So a sponsor is paying $300+ to sponsor a match and then the producer makes any sales that he gets? Really? That's what all the producers do?

All of the producers are doing this? I guess if I was the producer I wouldn't see anything wrong with it either. I wish I had customers that payed all of my employees and other costs and then I made all the profit from the product. You can't lose with that setup.

Jerry
The Following User Says Thank You to ger8 For This Useful Post: