Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-18, 15:47
Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default unexpected Feeling

Did you wrestle a woman and expected you can dominate her, but you found that she is too strong for you and she manhandled and dominated you to degree that shocked you.

I watch Mixed wrestling Video and love It.I'm training grappling since I was a ten years old .I am now 23,but never beaten by a girl or woman.Last week I sparred a woman in her thirties.I watched her beat other guys but I think I was stronger.I start the fight with confident ,but the fight wasn't even close she dominated me from start to end.I feel her hard muscle she was more muscular.This is the first time I feel that a woman can have such a hard muscle.I feel pain and embarrassing.I hate my lose.It did not feel sexy.

I think i love watching woman beat guy but I did not love to be this guy
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joneh75 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-18, 19:15
Martin Venator

Default Re: unexpected Feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneh75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you wrestle a woman and expected you can dominate her, but you found that she is too strong for you and she manhandled and dominated you to degree that shocked you.

I watch Mixed wrestling Video and love It.I'm training grappling since I was a ten years old .I am now 23,but never beaten by a girl or woman.Last week I sparred a woman in her thirties.I watched her beat other guys but I think I was stronger.I start the fight with confident ,but the fight wasn't even close she dominated me from start to end.I feel her hard muscle she was more muscular.This is the first time I feel that a woman can have such a hard muscle.I feel pain and embarrassing.I hate my lose.It did not feel sexy.

I think one thing is fantasy, the other the real world. That is why sessions are so popular among the people who have this fetish, since they can live for a bit in a parallel world where losing is not really losing. To me instead is exactly that thing which make sessions not so worthy, because since the girls (who are great, of course, and I really love them) know well that we pay them because we like to lose, that kills any excitement. I like the idea of losing to a girl after some competition :P
Old 09-Nov-18, 19:52
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Speak for yourself.
I do not like to lose, particularly
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-18, 20:02
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Speak for yourself.
I do not like to lose, particularly
Well I don't think that I am saying bullshit if I say that the majority of the mixed wrestling fans book sessions to wrestle women who could (in most cases) kick their asses.
Old 10-Nov-18, 18:26
Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneh75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Yes , loose by a woman can be very painful ,and this danger make , in some minds a lot of climax .
Don't understimate women and their muscolar training, they like smash men .
Old 12-Nov-18, 23:45
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:

Yes, on 4 occasions. The first time was with Cassandra. She was the first session in which the wrestler was smaller than me. I was so shocked by my loss to her I was in denial of it for many years. The second time was against Jasmine of Sherman Oaks. I beat her pretty easily the first time, however the second time I lost a close match. The third time was against Jennifer Thomas. She was the smallest wrestler I have ever faced, but I was so thoroughly dominated by her I asked to stop the match for some lift and carry lol. The 4th time was against Amazon Ava of Tarzana. Never had I been so thoroughly defeated by a woman. I wrestled her 4 times and lost every single time with no hope of winning. Lets put it this way, if I had to wrestle to the death against any of the above wrestlers, I would be most afraid of Ava.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestler123 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 08:48
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:

I don't think it's uncommon to have a fantasy that isn't fun in reality. I've seen photos of guys in a tough throat scissor and found them extreemly hot, but when I asked a lady (brought the magazine with me) and said "put me in this hold", almost immediately I hated the pain and wanted them to stop.

That's different than your story, cause in my case, the idea was hot, the pain was just too much for me, but I get what you're saying and I had this conversation with a dominatrix as well, she said she totally got it, because her first S&M experience of being tied up, when a guy did tie her up, she didn't like it at all, and she's now a dom, not a sub. I never got details, only that she understood that ideas aren't always fun in practice.

I've always had the fantasy of losing to women, so I've never really experienced hating losing in a session. Sessions have always had a playful aspect to me too and the ladies are hot and often not wearing very much, so your description hasn't happened to me in a session, but I still get it.

You still might enjoy a more playful match where you lose. I'm guessing it was in public as well, at a dojo. You might enjoy it more in private - just tossing ideas out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 15:20
Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think it's uncommon to have a fantasy that isn't fun in reality. I've seen photos of guys in a tough throat scissor and found them extreemly hot, but when I asked a lady (brought the magazine with me) and said "put me in this hold", almost immediately I hated the pain and wanted them to stop.

That's different than your story, cause in my case, the idea was hot, the pain was just too much for me, but I get what you're saying and I had this conversation with a dominatrix as well, she said she totally got it, because her first S&M experience of being tied up, when a guy did tie her up, she didn't like it at all, and she's now a dom, not a sub. I never got details, only that she understood that ideas aren't always fun in practice.

I've always had the fantasy of losing to women, so I've never really experienced hating losing in a session. Sessions have always had a playful aspect to me too and the ladies are hot and often not wearing very much, so your description hasn't happened to me in a session, but I still get it.

You still might enjoy a more playful match where you lose. I'm guessing it was in public as well, at a dojo. You might enjoy it more in private - just tossing ideas out there.
I am also have the the fantasy of losing to women, but never experienced losing . when I fight I woman I go 100%.I not love the experience because I may not prepare my self for such a lose or because the woman was very tough and aggressive or may I do not like her body type as she was like steroid woman bodybuilder.I think she practiced bodybuilding for hundred of hours to have such hard biceps which I never fight any guy has such arms.she was not more skilled than me but she was stronger.

But The Strange thing That I want to test myself again against her.But I feel embarrassing.

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, on 4 occasions. The first time was with Cassandra. She was the first session in which the wrestler was smaller than me. I was so shocked by my loss to her I was in denial of it for many years. The second time was against Jasmine of Sherman Oaks. I beat her pretty easily the first time, however the second time I lost a close match. The third time was against Jennifer Thomas. She was the smallest wrestler I have ever faced, but I was so thoroughly dominated by her I asked to stop the match for some lift and carry lol. The 4th time was against Amazon Ava of Tarzana. Never had I been so thoroughly defeated by a woman. I wrestled her 4 times and lost every single time with no hope of winning. Lets put it this way, if I had to wrestle to the death against any of the above wrestlers, I would be most afraid of Ava.
Are you trained in any sport?

Last edited by joneh75; 13-Nov-18 at 15:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to joneh75 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 15:55
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

When I first began, and for the majority of my sessions it didn't feel "good" so much as it felt "right" if that makes sense to be totally defeated by a physically impressive woman. It was more like erotic shame. The erotic part was real and so was the shame.

The shame part is not as intense now when I book sessions, but it is still there to a degree.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-18, 02:10
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I admire strong women, but I like to win a match and do not like to lose whatsoever. That's why I'm not session-ing right now until I can build my strength back up. To me, getting beat by a female is demoralizing.
The Following User Says Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:

Tags
hate losing, muscular woman, stronger